Lara Defucco's Examination Ch. 02

Story Info
Lara gets probed and very wet.
2.5k words
4.14
118k
18
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara Defucco's Examination Gets Sticky

I awoke Saturday morning feeling horny and hated myself knowing it was my impending visit to the Doctor that had me this way. I hated the way I'd been handled in her office but something inside me liked it and the confusion along with the need to have this physical in order to attend the university left me unable to ignore this appointment. I rode the bus to the neighborhood and searched before finding the Doctors office. I realized it was an office attached to her house and understood she must be more comfortable seeing patients on the weekend in this office. Knowing her family would be near I felt comfortable that this visit would not be as embarrassing as the first one was. Certainly the nurse who licked my pussy last time would not be here.

I knocked on the office door and then stepped in and sat on the couch to wait. A man came out of a door and asked if I was Lara and when I nodded he waved me to follow him. He put me in an exam room and told me to strip that the doctor would be in soon. Happily I saw a gown lying on the table and while it was one of those old hospital type that tie in the back, leaving your ass exposed at least I would not be naked like the first time.

Slipping the gown on and doing y best to cover my body I sat on the table and waited for the doctor. Amazingly my pussy felt wet and I tried hard to think of other things, something other then the events of my last appointment. When the doctor came in she was dressed casually and as she closed the door behind her she said to me.

"I'd think this would go faster, Miss Defucco if you'd take the gown off and allow me to examine you."

Feeling much more comfortable with only the doctor in the room I did as she asked and then laid back on the table as she used her stethoscope to listen to my heart and lungs. My pussy continued to leak onto the table and I felt embarrassed that she might notice. I needed to stop those thoughts about the last appointment. As she moved her scope to my chest to listen her hand brushed against my right nipple and it stood up erect. I felt ashamed at how my body had reacted and closed my eyes.

"I see you are enjoying this exam Miss Defucco. Don't be embarrassed it happens to a lot of young girls."

Her words let me relax a bit knowing my reactions were normal to her. She put the scope down and then using her hands he pushed and prodded my abdomen then rolled me over and did the same to areas of my back. Lastly she pulled my ass cheeks apart and examined the opening to my ass then patted me lightly and asked me to turn over and sit up. So far everything had seemed very normal to me and I sat there not realizing my legs were spread a bit showing my pussy to the doctor.

"I have a few more tests for you Miss Defucco, please wait here for now."

I sat comfortably and waited for the doctor and her remaining tests. This appointment had been so much better then the other and soon I knew I would have the necessary paper work for the University and could put all of this behind me. I managed to think of my courses at University and was able to sit calmly in the exam room. I heard her footsteps just before the door opened and was surprised to see the Doctor had returned with a male. I hurriedly tried to cover my naked body using my hands to cover my exposed tits and crossing my legs to hide my pussy.

"Miss Defucco, this is Doctor John and he is here to help us so please remove your hands and open your legs. He will need to exam you too."

I obeyed her command. I slowly lowered my arms and opened my legs slightly. I was embarrassed to do this but I am also very submissive especially to persons of authority. I needed my exam to get into school and I bit my lips and did as I was told. When I was asked to lie back on the table I did. When they put my feet into the stirrups and spread my legs I cringed but allowed it. The Doctor then took some sort of tool, it looked like a pair of scissors but had flat arms to it and she brought it between my legs and slid it inside me. It was cold and I shivered as it slowly spread open inside me opening my pussy wide. When the male Doctor bent over and put his hand inside me feeling the insides walls of my pussy I closed my eyes and prayed that this would all end soon

"I see what you were concerned with Doctor!"

He said to her as he continued to explore my open puss. I was mortified and knew I was dampening down there. They would see my moisture soon and they would know I was a girl with little control. As my Doctor bent to look at what he was doing she spread the tool wider and I felt like I would soon rip apart. The pain was mild but my fear was growing. When she moved her hand to meet his her arm brushed against my clit and I felt a charge rush through me, as my pussy got even wetter. Soon all I could feel was her arm rubbing on my clit and both their hands probing me. It was almost as if I were masturbating in front of these tow and I wanted to use my hands to push them away, but I just laid there and obeyed.

"Do you think this is a problem Doctor?"

She asked the male doctor. He grunted and slid his hand further inside me and I gasped at the feel of him going so deep into me.

"Let see how it reacts when she is standing."

He said and then they helped me to stand and hand me put my hands against the wall and spread my legs wide. I could feel the tool they had used to open me hanging down between my legs, pulling my labia down. If I had felt embarrassed lying there then standing like this against the wall was so much more so. A pair of hands pulled my ass cheeks apart and I felt something cold pushing against my anus.

"I'm going to insert this into her anus. Tell me if you can feel it in her vagina as I move it back and forth."

He had said this to her as he slid something cold and hard into my asshole. As he slid it deep into me then pulled it out part way I felt her hands probing my pussy walls. He moved the object faster and I had to think of other things to get my own emotions to settle. The fear of having an orgasm as they examined me was dreadful. Yet the probe in my ass was still moving in and out and all I could hear my doctor say was.

"Um."

As she continued to mover her fingers inside my now wet pussy.

"Maybe you need to use the larger probe, Doctor?"

"Yes, I guess I'd better!"

He slid the first item from my ass and I breathed a sigh of relief that was short lived as he then pushed a much larger, cold hard object into my ass.

"Aghhhhhhhh"

Escaped my lips as he forced this second probe into my ass.

"Relax Miss Defucco."

I tried to relax as she commanded but the tool in my ass was so big it was splitting my ass apart as he pushed in and out of me. I felt myself fall against the wall and my tits flattened as I did every time he pushed that fat cold steel item deep into me. As he withdrew it I came away from the wall and the constant movement excited my nipples and they were now hard as they rubbed against the wall.

"Let me get a better position here. I think I can feel the probe but I am not sure."

She got down on her knees and wedged herself in front of me and then put her hand back into my pussy. Her arm was now rubbing my clit even harder and as the one doctor probed my ass with his tool, she probed my pussy with her hand and her arm rubbed my clit as my tits bounced against the wall. Suddenly without notice I felt a small orgasm come over me and I closed my eyes trying desperately to stop it. I could not do this embarrass myself like this in front of the doctor.

My breaths were coming rapidly as the two of them continued their exam and I felt it difficult to stay still. My tits were aching and I so wanted to cup them and play with my nipples. I wanted to let my orgasm go. But I could not do that. When I let my mind see myself standing spread legged and naked with a probe in my ass and her hand in my pussy I almost lost it. Instead I thought of how good it would soon be to be in class, learning and making my way.

"Ok I feel it. It feels right. You can remove the probe Doctor."

As the fat steel cylinder left my ass so too her hand left my pussy. I was led back to the table with the clamp still hanging from my pussy lips and made to lie back down.

"Doctor would you examine Miss Defucco's breasts for me. I was sure I felt some abnormality their yesterday."

"Of course Doctor."

The male doctor took his hands and began to probe and squeeze my breasts. As I tried my best to ignore the feelings as he did this so soon after they had finished probing my ass and pussy I was embarrassed that my nipples were still hard and erect. I closed my eyes as he continued his exam. He had taken my entire breast in his hand and was now pinching and pulling my hard nipples. I had to fight to keep from cuming. I was on edge but could not let go, could not let this happen in the Doctor's office. I took a deep breath as his fingers felt all around my nipple teasing my breasts and then my nipples.

"What do you think?"

She asked him as his hands cupped both my tits and squeezed them.

"Here, take this one and gently test it with your fingers, then pull on her nipple before you probe for masses."

She placed one hand where his hand been and aped his movements. I could not help but look up at her as she examined my right tit and marveled at how beautiful she was for a woman her age. As she continued her manipulations I got hot and excited again but did my best to hold back. I knew if she commanded me I would do anything for her I just hoped she would not make any demands of me. I also prayed that they would finish with my tits, I knew I would not be able to hold off any longer.

Finally they both withdrew their hands and I sighed in relief.

"Everything seems good. Do you have any other tests you can think of Doctor?"

She had asked him as he stared at me lying there. I'd forgotten about the tool spreading my pussy and hoped they would remove it and let me get dressed and leave.

"I think we might want to bring her to the meeting Monday and have her examined by the group to be sure. I would be hesitant to sign off on the papers for University without further review. Do you agree?"

"Yes, I thing we should bring her before the entire group and have her thoroughly examined."

I shook with fear hearing that I would be now re examined in front of a group of doctors and prayed I had heard them wrong. As she stood between my legs she bent over and snapped the tool from my spread pussy as she said.

"Miss Defucco, come to this address at 10AM Monday and hopefully we will be able to finish this so you can go to school. You may get dressed now. Oh, we need you to wear some special panties, Miss Defucco"

The doctor handed me a pair of white bikini briefs. I waited a minute for them to leave but they did not so I put the white panties on and they were very tight and I had some difficulty pulling them up. Finally I had them on and they were so tight they were pulled into the crack of my ass pressuring my clit and spreading my ass cheeks apart. I said.

"I think these panties are too small. Doctor."

"They have to be, Miss Defucco. We want to collect your fluids and examine them Monday so keep them on at all time and wear them with tight jeans till Monday."

I slipped on my bra on then stepped into my skirt and blouse. As I put my shoes on my Doctor said to me.

"Remember it's important to leave your panties on and to wear a tight pair of jeans with them. Is that a problem for you Miss Defucco?"

"No. May I leave now Doctor?"

"Yes, but don't be late on Monday we will have a lot to do. Wear the clothes we told you."

"Yes, Doctor."

I crept out of the exam room and then out of the office to the outside. On my way home I chastised myself for being so weak and letting them do all this to me. I felt sure this was not a regular examination. My ass was sore from the probe and my pussy lips felt achy from the tool they had used to open me. As I walked the panties kept rubbing my clit and pussy. I was getting wetter and wetter with each step. The constant rubbing was going to be hard for me to ignore for the next few days but I had to obey the Doctor. By the time I was safely in my home I squatted down and put my hands under my skirt and touched my very wet and excited pussy. The white panties were soaked and as I touched myself I came long and hard remembering how they had probed me. I thought of what might happen on Monday I came again wondering how I would be able to control myself in a room full of men and women. I knew that waling even a short distance in these panties would make me so wet and embarrass me when the Doctors saw them but I knew I would go, I had to, I was ordered and I always obey.