Lara Defucco's Examination Ch. 03

Story Info
The Exam is much more invasive.
3.6k words
4.21
120.2k
19
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Monday morning came I had all day Saturday and Sunday worrying about the exam I had to have. In my mind I knew from the first two visits that I would be very embarrassed by the Doctors as they examined me, especially given the way they had done so already. I needed the exam to get into University and while I considered going to some other Doctor, I feared they would all be the same. I am also a very submissive type and even if I found another Doctor I could not just ignore my current Doctor's orders. I had kept the tiny white panties on all weekend as she had ordered and because they were so small they irritated my crotch every time I took a step. They were constantly wet from my secretions but I was told to wear them to the exam and not to take them off other then to shower and use the bathroom.

I was busy trying to get ready so I would be on time and stepping out of the shower I put the wet tiny white panties back on. The cold damp panties only made my pussy wetter and as I opened my drawers I realized that I had nod done the wash, leaving me few choices in bras, jeans and tops. The only bra still clean was one I had not worn in years because it was a bit too small. My breasts were constantly popping out and it pinched my arms, but I had no other bra to wear and I could not go without one. Grabbing the only jeans in the drawer I saw that they too were old and very tight on me, but I struggled to put them on. I had to lie on my bed and pull hard but I finally was able to snap the top and zip up the fly. When I stood up to find a top, my breasts had already popped from the tiny bra and I had to squeeze them back in. At least I had a clean blouse that buttoned all the way up. It was white and not so shear to embarrass me but it was a little tight and if my breasts popped from my bra it would be noticeable. I tried not to think about how slutty I looked as I left for the appointment. Each step made the jeans and panties rub against my crotch and my pussy leaked severely.

I sat on the bus and looked down to my overheated pussy and saw that my jeans were darker now, in the crotch, as my juices had leaked completely through the material. I closed my legs hoping no one would notice. The bus left me with a walk of several blocks to the building I had to report to and because of the traffic I'd be late if I did not hurry. Walking as quickly as my pussy would let me my breasts popped out of the tiny bra. I had no time to put them back in so I just walked on letting the people passing me on the street see my tits bouncing, my nipples puckering through the blouse. At least it might make them miss the growing wet spot in my jeans.

Arriving at the place of my exam I checked in with the receptionist who looked at me and leered.

"My don't you look slutty for your appointment."

I hung my head in shame and waited for her further instructions. I could say nothing to defend myself, my tits were out of the bra, my pussy had soaked my jeans and I knew I looked very much the cheap slut. Finally after making a call she said.

"Go thru that door and down the hall. The third door on your left will be open. It's a conference room and your Doctors are waiting. Evidently you are a bit late. Now move it slut."

Shamed and scared I hurried down the hall and into the conference room. It wasn't till I was fully in the room and the door closed behind me that I saw that there had to be ten or more men and women seated around an examination table. I looked back when I heard the door close and saw my doctor she was dressed in a long white lab coat just like all the others in the room.

"You're late Miss Defucco. Do you not care for the time we are all donating to you this morning?"

"I'm sorry Doctor but the bus ran late and..."

"Don't delay us any more with your story, take your blouse and jeans off and get on the table."

When I hesitated the doctor came up to me and began to unbutton my blouse.

"Here let me do that for you. Turn a bit this way so my colleagues can see."

I turned as her hands pushed me a bit and was now facing the room of doctors. My doctor's hands were circling my body and unbuttoning my blouse as she stood behind me. I was frozen unable to lift my arms to help her or to cover my soon to be exposed chest. I felt the last button release and my blouse being pulled to the side and down my arms before I remembered that my tits had long ago popped free of my tiny bra. I was able to look down at my freed tits and saw that my nipples were erect and hard. As I realized that this room of doctors was staring at me I felt my pussy twitch and my already soaked crotch got even wetter.

As she worked her fingers on my jeans trying to unsnap them I sucked in my belly to help. Doing that only made my tits push out and I reddened at the thought of what I must look like to this room of professionals. It took her some time to open the snap and then tug the too tight jeans from my ass and down my legs. As she lowered the jeans I felt m panties slide with them and expose my pussy to the doctors. Stopping her work on my jeans she pulled the panties back into position and deep into my slit. Then she slowly worked the jeans all the way off leaving me standing before the audience in my tiny white but soaked panties and my tits resting atop the tiny bra. I felt her grab my hand and I followed the pull of her arm as she led me to the examination table. She helped me up on the table and put my feet into the stirrups. She then lifted the back of the table up so that I would be facing the crowd in sitting position, with my legs spread wide, my soaked panties covering nothing.

I closed my eyes in shame and waited.

"Miss Defucco, we are going to ask you some questions first. You must be honest in your answers, as we need to assure the University of your health. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Doctor."

I said in a whisper.

"You must speak so we can all hear you dear."

"Yes, Doctor."

I said louder.

"Better. Now Doctors before we begin let me tell you something of out patient."

She went on to describe the various test she and the other doctors had already run and what they were looking for today. Evidently I needed to answer all their questions and then they would each examine me completely. I cringed as I heard what would be happening but at least this would be the last appointment, I hoped.

"Miss Defucco. When you are having sex, does your vagina lubricate you well?"

Stunned by this question I sat silent.

"Miss Defucco, please answer the question, we are only here to help you."

When she spoke to me she stroked my thighs and I shivered at her touch. I don't know why but her touch excited me and I hated that.

"Yes!"

I responded.

"Yes, what? Miss Defucco."

"Yes I lubricate when I am making love to my fiancé."

"You have a fiancé Miss Defucco? What is his or her name?"

Embarrassed that they felt I was a lesbian I almost shouted.

"His name is Tony."

They all whispered quietly to one another then one in the back said.

"How big is Tony's penis, Miss Defucco. Is it average in length and girth or bigger or smaller?

"I don't know. He is the only man I have made love to. I can not compare."

"Well then Miss Defucco does his cock seem to stretch you when he enters you or not?"

I did not know why any of this was important and was about to refuse to answer when my doctor slid her hand to my panties and touched me on my clit. I looked up at her and begged her with my eyes to move her hand. She not only kept it there but also started to lightly massage my clit with her fingers.

"Miss Defucco, you have not answered the last question."

She said to me as she probed my pussy now with her fingers.

"Yes, he feels like he is stretching me open as he enters me."

""Does that feeling last, Miss Defucco as he begins to thrust into you or does it become more comfortable?"

"Yes, yes. It is always very comfortable."

"Miss Defucco do you cum easily with penetration or do you require oral stimulation before or after penetration?"

I was trying so hard to ignore my doctor's fingers in my pussy that I answered the questions without thought or care.

"Yes, I cum from penetration."

"Yes, I cum from both oral and manual stimulation."

"Yes, I enjoy making love to my fiancé."

"No he does not like to use my asshole for sex."

"I don't know. I've never done it that way."

"Yes, I have slept with women."

"Yes I enjoyed it."

"No. Never with both sexes at the same time."

"Yes. With two women."

On and on they asked me about my sex life and on and on my doctor caressed my pussy. I was trying so hard to ignore her, trying not to let her make me cum but eventually I failed and I came. My reactions to this forced orgasm excited the crowd.

"Miss Defucco did you just orgasm"

I could only nod as the orgasm swept though me. I did not immediately feel my panties being removed or see the four male doctors come to stand close to the table. As my control returned I saw them staring at my now naked cunt and one was ready to touch me. I tried to close my legs but my doctor and one other had put their hands on my legs and held me open. I felt his fingers touch my pussy and slide in.

"Amazing, you should all come up here and feel how her vagina is still twitching from her orgasm."

I cried inside as they all gathered about me sticking their hands in my spasming cunt and keeping my orgasm rolling from their touch. I was full of shame that I could not stop my body from cuming. So many hands and fingers touching my dripping pussy. I looked up at my doctor as the rest continued their touching and she leaned down to me and whispered in my ear.

"Magnificent Miss Defucco. We all were hoping to see you orgasm. Please stop fighting this we both know you will do as you are told don't we Miss Defucco?"

I looked at her and in her eyes I saw her command and ready domination. I cowered at her power and I nodded.

"No Miss Defucco, I want to hear you tell me you will obey me always. Now Miss Defucco."

"Yeeessss, Doctor, I will obey you."

"Always, Miss Defucco?"

"Yes, Doctor. Always."

"Good Miss Defucco because we have an older man who has been having difficulty maintaining an erection."

An older man had come into the room, dressed like the doctors in a long white lab coat, but I could not see pants only bare legs from the bottom of the coat to the floor. One of the other doctors was taking the coat from his shoulders and now the man was naked and his cock did not seem to have a problem getting hard.

"But Doctor, my fiancé?"

"Our examinations are private Miss Defucco. Unless you tell your fiancé no one else here will, unless of course you think you can disobey me."

"No, Doctor, I would never be disobedient. Please though do not make me take this man and let him make love to me."

"Oh, Miss Defucco of course he won't make love to you."

I sighed at her words then she said.

"We just want him to fuck you and see how well he does maintaining his erection."

I was stunned and ready to object but I knew I would not and it mattered little as the man stepped between my legs and as all the doctors watched he slipped his old hard cock into my wet pussy. As he rocked his cock in and out of me I again tried to ignore the feelings this caused, trying hard not to orgasm again in front of these people.

"Mr. Jones. How is it going? Is your penis still hard?"

"Yes, it is. Your treatments seem to be working."

"Now Mr. Jones lets have you try some additional stimulation, grab Miss Defucco's breasts and play with them a bit."

He grabbed both of my tits and kneaded them roughly as they still sat on top of my tiny bra. He would squeeze them as he rocked his cock into me and from time to time he would release them and pinch and pull on my nipples. Sometimes twisting them as he pulled. It was too much for me and against my will my pussy started to spasm on his invading cock. My hips were involuntarily rocking forward to meet him with each thrust and I could not control myself. Even closing my eyes just made it all worse. Everyone was watching us with clinical interest when a doctor said.

"Mr. Jones, she is orgasming now so move quicker and see if you can cum with her."

Mr. Jones moved faster as he speared my orgasming cunt and I was suddenly worried for the old man. I hoped he didn't have a heart attack, his chest was rising and falling and his breath was short as his pushed in and pulled out. I finally felt his release and I was relieved that he was still standing on his own as his cum filled me.

When he pulled out I could not help but look down at him. His cock was covered in his cum and my pussy juices and unbelievably still as hard as he was when he first entered me. I turned my head aside not wanting to see the eyes of all who looked on. I felt hands on my arms pulling me and then my doctor said.

"Miss Defucco, we are going to turn you over now, get on your knees and hands. Yes, that's it. Good girl."

I was positioned like a dog and in my mind I saw all of them staring at me, looking at my pussy and the cum from the old man seeping out. I cringed at what I must look like. I felt someone coming closer to me and then felt the thighs of someone pressed between my legs leaning on my naked backside.

"Now Mr. Jones lets see if your penis is still erect enough to penetrate her ass."

"No. No, please not there. Please Doctor, anything but that. Please No!"

I cried to her and looked at her pleading with my eyes and my words.

"Miss Defucco! I thought you understood that you were to obey me?"

"Yes, Doctor but this is so dirty, and I know it will hurt me. Please, anything but this?"

"Did you not say you would do everything for me? Did you not say you would obey me always, Miss Defucco?"

I hung my head in despair. I had said those words and I would do this for her. I had no will of my own to resist. Meekly I said.

"Yes, Doctor. I'm sorry."

I felt the tip of Mr. Jones still hard cock begin to wedge itself into my ass and I tensed up refusing him easy entry. I felt the pressure as he pushed harder and then my Doctor said.

"Doctor Kale, why don't you massage Miss Defucco's tits while I stroke her vagina. She is tensing up and that will not do."

A man's hand reached under me and took my left tit and started to squeeze it and caress it. My Doctor's fingers were softly rubbing my pussy and clit and I did relax. Suddenly I felt a tremendous pressure in my ass and a lot of pain. Mr. Jones had managed to put a good portion of his cock into my ass and he was still pushing more in. I grabbed at the thin sheet covering the examination table and it tore easily as my hands ripped at it. I screamed at the pain that was already easing in my ass. My doctor's fingers were moving faster on my excited pussy and the hand on my left tits was also moving quicker, taking my extended nipple between its fingers and twisting it.

Mr. Jones had managed to fill my ass with his cock and was now pumping my ass very fast and hard. I felt his belly smack into my ass cheeks as he pushed his hard cock deep into me. All the pain had eased and with the stimulation of my tits and pussy I was able to ignore the strange feeling of my ass being fucked. I felt insides stir from all the different parts of my body being assailed and knew that I would soon cum again, to my shame in front of all of these people. I gritted my teeth and tried to stem the waves of pleasure that came without my consent but knew I would fail. Mr. Jones was wailing away at my ass his cock a constant intrusion and the fingers that were once gently stroking my pussy were now buried in me, at least three were pumping my cunt. Another Doctor had come over and now my right tit was being manipulated too. It was all too much and when I felt something hot spraying inside my ass I came. I shuddered under the impact of this orgasm, so much stronger then the first one and it went on and on as my ass took all of Mr. Jones' cum. It was such a strange feeling to have that hot cum filling my ass.

When all had left me, the cock removed the hands leaving me I felt nothing but shame and buried my head in the torn cover of the exam table. I could hear all of them talking and a few were fondling my still open ass and dripping pussy. I had maintained my doggy like position knowing I was to do nothing unless so ordered by my doctor and the shame of this debasement filled my soul.

"I think Mr. Jones's problems are solved. Thank you Mr. Jones I am sure your wife will be very pleased with your recovery."

"Miss Defucco?"

I heard her calling me and still I kept my face hidden. I felt a light slap on my naked ass cheeks and once again, this time louder and more commanding.

"Miss DeFucco?"

"Yes, Doctor."

I whispered as my voice had less strength then my will.

"I think it best if we have you spend the night. We have so much to observe of your reactions to this exam. Is there anyone you need to notify that you will be here for a night or two?"

They were going to keep me here and continue these exams? A day or two, oh my. I wanted to get up and leave, to run out of here even if I had to do it naked. I also knew that I would not do that. My tiny white wet stinking panties were being put on my legs and slid up my ass.

"No, Doctor. I am not to be missed. I do not need to call anyone."

"Good, now rest a bit Miss Defucco. We are going to watch the tapes from this morning and then we will know best what we will need to do this afternoon."

Tapes? They had filmed all of this. My humiliation and shame is now on tape and they are going to watch as I was fucked twice. I cried silently cursing my weak character and wondering what would happen with Tony if he were to see this. I was alone now, my tits sitting atop my too small bra and my sticky pussy and ass clad in my tiny white panties. Left on the exam table, flat on my back with my legs once again spread by the stirrups. I wanted to curl in a ball and hide but I stayed displayed fearing the wrath of my Doctor who I had promised to obey -- always. I could feel the cum oozing from my two holes, trickling down through my ass crack and I was concerned more about soiling the doctor's exam table and disappointing my doctor then I was about what had been done to me.