Lara Johens' Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Her vacation is interrupted.
5.4k words
4.34
69.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: The First Day

I had finished my primary education and prior to considering University I wanted to travel and to relax in the sun. Scanning the travel brochures I searched for something in my budget. I was not committed to anyone place but I wanted the sun to be hot and the water to be nearby. I found a one-week stay at a seaside village in the south of France affordable as long as I took the train. It would take longer to get there but the promise of the sun and the surf erased all doubts and I quickly booked the trip. The trip was only a few weeks from away and I used that time to pick through my cloths making sure I had at least a few good outfits for some hoped for nightlife. I wanted to save some money for a new bathing suit, one that I could not, would not ever wear at home. In order to have that suit I knew I needed to make do with the cloths in my closet for everything else.

When I finally boarded the train for the ten-hour trek I was so excited I could not sit in my assigned seat, I had to get up and walk about the train, examine all the cars and the people who were traveling with me. Soon the length of the journey sank in and I retired to my seat hoping to read some chapters of an erotic novel I'd secretly bought. If the first few pages were any indication of the rest of the book I would have a hard time not touching myself. Reading only the first chapter I hastily visited the ladies bathroom hoping I could find some privacy to enjoy the story I'd been reading.

Sitting behind the closed stall door I lowered my panties and lifted my skirt before sitting on the edge of the seat. Recalling the very descriptive adventure of a young girl riding her older cousins cock I allowed my fingers to slide between the wet folds of my pussy. I slowly used those fingers to open myself up before inserting one into my still virgin pussy. As the memories of the girl filled my brain my other hand slid under my blouse and bra to toy with my now erect nipples. Oh how I wished I'd been that girl riding that big fat cock. It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm coming and the release was enormous. It was so strong, possibly because of where I was, that I slipped two more fingers into my very wet and sticky pussy.

As I came back down to earth I heard the door opening and I quickly pulled my panties up and stood allowing my skirt to fall back into place. I looked down and straightened my blouse then opened the stall door and washed my hands while the woman who'd come in went into the stall. Returning to my seat I felt my panties, now damp from my play wedging into my pussy slit. It was a delightful feeling and it made my naughty nipples stand up and press against my bra. I felt tried but happy and was soon asleep. I awoke hearing what I thought was my stop and hurriedly grabbed my bags and stepped off the train. No sooner did my feet hit the station floor then the train sped out behind me. It was then I looked up and realized I'd gotten off the train too early. This was not my stop. Panic coursed through me as I looked around a mostly deserted station knowing I was now stuck there until another train came though. I cringed at the lost beach time and set about trying to find a way to get where I needed to go.

The stationmaster's office was empty other then myself the stationmaster and one other passenger. I explained my problem and learned that there would be now other train before tomorrow at this time. More discussion revealed to me that the train I took only stopped once a day here and at a few other small towns along the tracks. That was why it was so affordable to me. Resigned to this delay I started to leave when the other person in the office said.

"Anything I can do to help you Miss?"

From his accent I guessed he was American. He was tall, over six feet and in his forties, I guessed. He was dressed well and didn't seem a threat so I explained my problems. He laughed and said I was lucky in some ways that at least there was a town and a small hotel in which I would find a room for the night. I nodded and said.

"Yes I agree but my budget is so tight I might just have to stay at the station tonight and wait here."

"No, don't do that. Listen I'll give you a choice. You can ride with me in my rental car to the next station that has regular traffic or I'll give you the money for the room. No way I want to know that you're staying here alone in the station."

"You are too generous and I could not take your money. This is my stupid error and I will make the best of it."

"Well I can't force you but the ride is still open and if it will soothe your sense of self punishment I won't be going out of my way to get you to that busier station. So you can either fend for your self on the hard benches and cool night or be cramped in the small car my company let me rent."

If I took the ride I wouldn't lose any days at the beach. Yes I'd arrive later today but I would not have gotten in early enough to hit the beach anyway. The man was nice and so I said.

"Will you let me give you at least a few euros for the gas?"

"Yes, two euros! The room would have been ten to twelve so two should be punishment enough for you. But I will buy your meals, no argument. I'm Kevin. Come on lets go."

"I'm Lara Johens, pleased to meet you."

Before I could grab my bag Kevin lifted it and led the way to his car. As promised it was a small sub compact and crowded with his stuff. We managed to squeeze my bag in the trunk and I slid into the passenger seat as Kevin pulled away from the station.

"Lara, if your thirsty there is a cooler in the back with some bottled water. Your welcome to it if you can reach it."

I was thirsty and twisting in my seat under the seat belt I was able to reach the cooler and extracted a bottle of water.

"Do you want one Kevin?"

"Not right now, Lara but maybe later."

I twisted off the cap and downed almost a third of the bottle. I was very thirsty and had almost finished the bottle when Kevin said.

"Hey, if were going to make the train I can't be stopping all day for you to use the ladies room."

Laughing as he said I laughed too. He was right so I put the cap back on the bottle and set it in the cup holder.

"I was pretty thirsty but you're right. I'll ration it our. How long to the station Kevin?"

"Oh I'd say maybe an hour or a week."

As I listened to the words I began to feel dizzy. Soon everything grew dark and before I could even register fear I blacked out. I felt cold as my senses came back to me and wondered why I was laying down. Still confused and unable to concentrate it was a few minutes before I realized I was naked. I must have still had some of the drug in me because I did not panic right away but scanned the room I was in. There was nothing but a bed and a door. I was on the bed, naked, no sheets or any bedding of any kind. There were no windows, just me, the bare bed and just me.

Now panic began to grow as I contemplated using the door but in my naked state I was afraid to be seen this way. I know the logic is wrong but at least here I was alone, who knows who was on the other side. Recalling my last few moments before I'd blacked out I realized Kevin would be on the other side of the door. Frozen, hands covering my smallish A cup breasts, my legs crossed to hide my pussy I waited. As I waited I finally noticed a note taped to the wall next to the door and I could see it was addressed to me, Lara. Summoning up my courage I slipped off the bed on wobbly legs, hands still covering my tits I pulled the note from the wall. I read.

"Lara

When you are hungry or need to pee, knock on the door and I will let you out. If you look under your bed you will see a bag. In the bag are the clothes I have selected for you to wear. Put them on if you wish to leave this small room."

I reached under the bed and pulled the bag out hoping against hope that these clothes Kevin had selected would cover me. As I looked in my hopes were dashed as I saw the shear flimsy outfit tucked into a pair of stiletto heels. Pulling out the items I fretted over what to do but I was hungry and I needed to pee so bad. I slipped on the lavender colored baby doll top and matching g-string. I'd found a pair of pull up stockings that came to my thigh and finally stepped into the five inch matching stilettos. I had no mirror to tell me what I already knew; I looked like a whore. I knew my long dark hair would brush over my naked shoulders and combined with the lavender colored outfit my deeply tanned skin would stand out.

I stood for a while at the door not daring to knock but my need to pee overwhelmed me and I rapped on the door once. It seemed to take forever before I heard the sound of the handle turning and I shivered in fear at my fate. The door swung open and I crossed my arms over my chest hiding my evident tits from view. Head down I waited for Kevin to speak.

"Put your arms to the side and let me see you Lara."

I didn't move and Kevin lightly slapped my face with his hand.

"Now Lara."

Slowly I let my arms drop and felt the heat of embarrassment creep over me, as I knew he was staring at my naked form.

"Put your head up Lara."

Again my hesitation was met with a slap, this one a little firmer stinging my face and I quickly raised my head. I saw Kevin reaching out and wrapping a leather collar about my neck. He pulled it tight then closed the snap and attached a leash to it. When he tugged on the leash I stumbled to follow him. He led me outside.

"Look around you Lara. No one in sight, no houses, no cars on the road, no highway in sight only the mountains to hear you when you cry. Do you want me to make you cry Lara?"

A sharp tug on my leash.

"No Kevin, please let me go."

His rich deep laughter echoed in the empty valleys that surrounded this place.

"I will let you go when you are ready."

"Please, Kevin I am a virgin, I am saving myself for my husband. Please let me go, I won't tell anyone."

More laughter from Kevin

"Tell anyone! Of course you won't tell anyone Lara. I know your home address, I know where you and your family live and I have friends Lara. So no, you won't tell a soul about this week. This week you will become a woman Lara, a woman you need to become. Your tears won't begin till you leave me Lara."

I stared in disbelief not only at his words but his confidence too. I wanted to ask him again to let me go but I had to pee so bad it was all I could think about. Perhaps after peeing I could see a way out of this mess.

"Kevin, may I use your bathroom?"

"No."

Wrapping the leash around his hand he pulled me close to him.

"You will call me Sir! You have become my slave and you will do everything I ask of you and do it willingly or you will suffer."

These last words were spoken with his moth so close to my face that I felt his breath explode on my with the word suffer.

"Yes. I understand, but please I need to pee."

"Then pee. You have not earned the right to use a human facility. Squat here!"

As bad as I had to go, and it was bad, I could not bring myself to squat in front of this man. I stood there squeezing my legs together but he just stared at me. Finally I pulled my g-string down and squatted. Fear and embarrassment made it hard to start the flow but once it started the relief was immense. I kept my eyes cast down, I figured if I could not see him then he could not see me. Still the pee flowed from me and I could see it slowly seeping into the ground. Watching this yellow liquid swirl as my stream continued to fill the pool below me I noticed Kevin's feet coming in to view. His hands grabbed my hair and pulled my face up. He had opened his pants and freed his cock and the tip of it was not less then an inch from my mouth.

"Open your mouth slave."

When I hesitated he slapped me and pushed me down. I landed in my pool of urine and quickly my top absorbed the foul smelling liquid. Pain from my head came as Kevin pulled me up by my hair and shoved my face against his cock.

"I said Open Slave."

I opened my mouth and he put his cock on my lips.

"Take my cock in your mouth and make love to it. If you do a good job, slave I may feed you some dinner."

Kneeling on the group covered in my own pee I began to allow his cock to fill my mouth. Although a virgin still, I had once or twice sucked a boy off but never like this, never forced to do it. I used my hands to hold it and slid my face forward and sucked. The taste of him was not unpleasant but my fear of what he still had planned for me scared me. Of their own accord my hands started to slide up and down on his shaft as my face moved back and forth over the tip of his meat. The fact that I had two hands wrapped on this cock and some of it in my mouth made me realize how log this cock was.

After a few minutes I felt him pull his cock free and then he slapped me hard across the face.

"You need to suck this cock like you love it, slave."

He then used his cock as a whip slapping my cheeks as he whipped it back and forth. Then yanking on my hair I screamed and he shoved his hard cock into my mouth and forced it back, deep into my throat. I could not breath and I felt like I would vomit as his cock forced it's was further into my throat until his ball sack bounced against my chin. Holding my head in this position I began to squirm trying to pull back, I was going to die, choked to death by a cock. Finally he pulled back and out.

I coughed and spat out gobs of saliva before gulping in fresh air. Before I was fully sated with enough air he rammed his cock back in filling my throat. Again I squirmed to get away but he held me still.

"Breath through your nose slave."

Surprisingly I did and it settled me a bit, still the gagging and pain of his cock in my throat continued as he pulled out and rammed it back in again and again. Holding his cock deep in my throat I could imagine what I looked like. I felt my eyes were bulging and knew my cheeks were puffed out as far as they could. My pussy felt wet but I was sure it was the results of peeing but the nipples atop my tits ached as they did when they were hard. Suddenly his cock came out and he let go of my hair.

"When you can take me like that, take my cock into your throat without my hands forcing it, then you may use the bathroom, slut. Now come."

Grabbing my g-string from the wet ground I stumbled to my feet and followed him. At the back door he looked at me then grabbed the hose and said.

"Strip slave."

I knew I had no choice so I quickly removed the baby doll top then rolled the hose from my legs winching at the soggy smelly items as I pulled them off. Slipping out of the stilettos I put the clothing in the basket Kevin had pointed to then stood their waiting for his command. He led me to a pole stuck into the ground and attached the end of my leash to it, tethering me to the pole. Then he stepped back and picked up the hose.

"Not as rewarding as a hot shower, slave but again you need to earn these gifts from me."

Turning on the water he then sprayed me with the cold water. I yelped at the sting of the icy cold mountain water but was helpless to avoid the onslaught.

"Turn around and bend over slave and spread your legs."

I did it and opened my legs and he stepped closer and sprayed the icy cold water on my asshole and pussy. When he turned the water off I stayed in position, I think I learned that I did nothing with out Kevin's direction. I felt his weight pounding the ground as he came up to me. Without a word his cock was in the crack of my ass and the head slipping into the folds of my pussy. He left it there, the hard head of his cock just barley in the entrance to my cunt and he said.

"Are you truly a virgin slave?"

I could only nod my head as a mix of panic and excitement filled my brain. To be taken against my will was scary but to finally have a cock inside me excited me. I know it is wrong to feel this way but knowing I had no choice here allowed me the room to feel excited. Suddenly without warning he grabbed my hips and rammed his long hard cock into my virgin pussy. The movement was so quick that the pain of his entrance seemed delayed. The pop of my hymen came so quickly too that it was hardly noticeable. He stayed this way, buried in my cunt not moving. The pain faded and only the feeling of his hot cock inside me remained. As violated as I was I enjoyed the feel of that hot pole filling me.

When he pulled back I could feel every irregularity in the surface of his cock as it rubbed against the inside of my cunt and I loved it. When he rammed it back in his actions lifted me off my feet and I yelped. He was moving faster now and with each thrust he seemed to go deeper. I was bouncing on my toes as his cock speared my cunt. Over and over his hard meat slipped back and rammed in and my once virgin pussy was reeling in the bliss of this fuck. Yes I was still tied to the pole, I was naked on a remote hillside in France and this stranger was using me as a sex slave but my pussy was on fire and an orgasm so big was building inside me. He continued to pound into me and my orgasm erupted. I had never brought myself to this height with my own hands, never. I was floating on air, my legs lost their ability to support me and my head spun as my body erupted in the joys of my cum. And still Kevin's cock pounded into me.

When he pulled out he held me up, knowing my legs were useless and he held me by my shoulders and I saw his cock covered in my pussy juice and without thought I opened my mouth and tilted my head forward taking his used hot tool in my mouth.

I tried to take all of him but I could not stop gagging as his cock bounced against my throat. I keep trying and soon his cock jumped and I felt the spray of his cum and it filled my mouth. He pulled it back out and directed the remained of his hot white fluid on my face covering it with his sticky emissions. Then he walked into the house leaving me tethered by my leash to the pole.

I was exhausted and the taste of his seed filled my mouth. I could feel his cum dripping down my face and used my hands to scoop some of it up and put it in my mouth. Finding the taste not too disagreeable I used my fingers to get all of it and I swallowed it. Then I stood naked in this yard and waited. I could still feel the effects of his cock in my pussy and I allowed myself to enjoy that memory. I knew I was a captive and that I had just been raped but the orgasm I'd had made me wonder if I was truly the type of girl who wanted it that way.

When I saw Kevin carrying two bowls from the house I cringed knowing this was to be my dinner. Laying the bows at my feet he said.

"You're no better then an untrained dog slave. So you will eat like one till you are trained. On your hands and knees slut and enjoy your dinner."

Doing as commanded I was relieved that the food in the bowl was not dog food but a wonderful smelly chicken stew. Bending over I forced my mouth into the warm mixture and grabbed some of the stew. It was delicious and I fumbled my way but eat it all, licking the empty bowl. Then using the water from the other bowl I drank. Kevin left me there and I lie on the cool grass to await his next command.

I recalled the way Kevin had raped me, taken my virginity and to my own shock I felt my pussy moistening and absently my hand slipped between my legs. As I touched my pussy I felt how sore it was, Kevin's cock had taken me ruthlessly and ravaged my cunt but as I continued to touch myself the soreness evaporated and some small pleasure came to me. I continued this way, my eyes closed and remembering that cock pulsing in my pussy I felt myself getting wetter.

"Slave, I see you need more."

Kevin's voice shocked me back to my reality. I was naked tethered to the pole by the leash affixed to the collar tightly locked to my neck. I quickly removed me hand and hung my head not daring to look into his eyes.

12