Lara Johens' Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Kevin and shook my head.

"No, please you can't let her see what I have become."

"Slut you are not in a position to tell me what to do. It's time that your sister learns what a slut you are."

"But Sir, you will not take her too!"

"Slut you will learn to obey me. You will learn that you are nothing but my slut that my desires are your desires."

Grabbing my leash he took me to the wall and chained me with my face to it. Legs and arms spread out I soon felt the lash of his whip across my ass. Again and again the whip bit into my ass and soon I was screaming.

"Thank you Sir."

My pussy started to drip and my nipples hardened as I was pressed into the wall as the whip painted my ass red. When Kevin un-cuffed my arms and legs I thought I was done and thanked him. When he re cuffed me facing away from the wall I knew he had more to teach me.

"Thank you Sir."

I mumbled as he stepped back and flicked the whip so it bit into my tits. I screamed my thanks as my thighs became slick with juice dripping from my excited pussy. I hoped only that when Kevin had finished that he would fuck me hard. I needed it.

When he'd finished he took me to my room and cuffed me spread eagle to the bed.

"I know you want to cum slut but I think it best you wait for your Tanya to get here tomorrow."

Then he left me in the dark, my pussy throbbing for release and tied so I could not use my hands or even close my legs to relieve the need in my cunt. Finally I fell asleep hoping that my sister would forgive me.

The next morning I was still in need of a good fuck, so many cocks had used my holes this week that but I was still aroused from the whipping I received the past evening. Perhaps it was also that Kevin said my sister would arrive today and as much as I hated her to see me like this or even that Kevin would make her do what I have done, I wanted her here.

Kevin had put down my breakfast, but he had not let me out to pee, not had he released my arms. They were cuffed behind my back and it made lowering my face to the bowl harder. I managed to eat and to crawl after Kevin but the need to pee and the need to cum were driving me crazy. Then Kevin tethered me to the wall by my leash and pulled me to my feet using my hair. He used his feet to spread my legs and then he pushed his cock into my pussy from behind me.

As his fat hard cock spread me open it rubbed against my hard clit and I wanted to cum so bad.

"Please Sir I need to cum!'

"Yes and you need to pee too, Slut. But you will wait for my permission."

Again and again his hard hot cock speared my aching hole and I had to bite my lips, as I concentrated to not cum or pee all over him. When he finally pulled his cock out he replaced it with his left hand.

"Cum for me slut but be careful not to pee."

I came hard and it was wonderful. His fingers played with my spasming clit as my body reeled with delight.

"Thank you Sir. Oh yes thank you."

As my orgasm began to fade I had to clench my legs together to keep from emptying my bladder.

"Please Sir I need to pee!"

Unhooking my leash from the wall he instructed me to get on my hands and knees and crawl. Doing as he commanded he led me to the back door. When I crawled outside my bladder erupted and I peed and peed without control. Soon the hose sprayed my pussy and ass and then I was led back into the house where Kevin dressed me in the clothes I had worn on the train.

"We will go and pick up Tanya now, slut. If you care for her you will welcome her and make her come with us for the fun of it. If you try to tell he what we have been doing I will have to hurt her and then bring her here anyway. So be smart and obey and you will both soon see your home again. If not, well...."

I understood his threats and planned to sacrifice my sister to him for the long-term possibility that we would be allowed to go home. I had come to trust Kevin to keep his word always doing what he promised and if he promised to hurt Tanya he would. She too was a virgin but her life was more precious.

I watched from the platform as the train arrived and Tanya leapt from the still rolling car to come and hug me.

"Lara thanks for inviting me to come here with you and to send the ticket for the train. I am so excited, your messages told me how beautiful this place was, how did you find such a cabin in the hills to afford? I am just babbling on sorry Sis."

"Come with me Tanya a friend of mine has a car and will take us to the house."

I introduced her to Kevin and Tanya never stopped talking about how pretty everything was and how excited she was about being here. At a nod from Kevin I handed Tanya a bottle of water.

"Tanya! Take some water you must be thirsty."

Tanya took the bottle and stopped talking long enough to swallow a big gulp of water. Long before we neared the cabin she passed out, much as I must have done three days ago. At the house Kevin stripped me of my clothes and replaced the wide metal collar on my neck and attached my leash. Then he carried Tanya to my room and laid her on the bed. I stood and watched as he took off all of her clothes. When he's finished I looked over my younger sister's naked body and marveled at how similar we were. Her breasts were just a tad smaller then mine and her pubic hair was shaped just like mine had been before I was taken from the train.

Kevin came to me and placed a ball gag in my mouth then chained me to the wall where I could watch Tanya. My arms and legs spread I hung there as Tanya slept. Her naked body tossing and turning so I occasionally caught a glimpse of her pussy and ass. Her nipples responded to the cooler air and stayed erect. Kevin left and the door to the room closed and locked. I wondered what I would tell Tanya when she woke to see her sister also naked and chained to the wall.

Later as Tanya stirred on the bed I panicked a bit knowing she would soon know that her sister was both a slut and a pimp having drawn her to this house. I watched as her eyes opened and I recalled my first thoughts and saw in her eyes the same wonder. Unlike me though she saw her sister chained to the wall naked as she was and without hesitation she jumped from the bed and came to me.

"Lara, what happened to you? I can't unlock this. Why are we naked like this? Where are my clothes and why are you like this?"

She was able to remove the ball gag so I cold speak to her.

"Tanya, I was taken from the train earlier this week by Kevin. He has made me his slut. He has fucked me and had others fuck me. My pussy, my ass and my mouth have all been used over and over again. I am now his slut. I think I am here to now watch you be raped by Kevin."

"Raped? Oh my god I have to get us out of here. Lara you just can't give up and be this man's Slut. We need to work together Sis."

"Oh Tanya, I have become a slut and I long to have Kevin fuck me. I know it only been three days, but his cock is so wonderful. I beg him for it Tanya. He has made me the slut I guess I always wanted to be."

"Why did you bring me here if not to have help getting away?"

"Kevin brought you here Tanya. He sent the text message and the ticket. He promised me he'd hurt you and the family if I did not welcome you at the station."

"You are a slut Lara. My god I can't believe you."

At that moment Kevin walked in the room.

"Ah my slut and her sister. Time to train the girls!"

He then grabbed Tanya and forced her arms behind her and he cuffed them. She struggled as best she could but Kevin never flinched as he forced her to her knees in front of me. He forced her face to look at my pussy then he pushed her closer forcing her lips to meet my cunt.

"Soon this will be something I won't have to force on you Tanya. Soon you'll be a slut like your sister here. But first I think we need to open you up a bit."

"Kevin you can't do this it's rape and I will report you and you'll go to jail!"

Kevin's laugh was so humiliating but I knew it was coming just like I knew he was going to fuck Tanya and make sure I watched. He lifted her off the floor like she was a child's toy and dumped her face first on the bed. He wedged his knees between her legs as he freed his hard cock from his pants. Using one hand to hold her hair he used the other to grab her left tit then he pushed his cock into Tanya's virgin pussy. I watched as his cock disappeared into her and listened as she screamed in pain as he plunged through her hymen shattering it then pumping her cunt without care. Tanya's screams continued as he plowed her ruthlessly and I became ashamed as I realized how wet I had become watching him brutally take her virgin cunt.

My own hips were humping the wall as Kevin stroked in and out of Tanya's pussy. Her screams died down to be replaced by moans. His cock was bringing her to orgasm as the pain and humiliation faded. I so wanted to lay with them, to stroke her hard nipples and kiss her face as Kevin came in her. I watched as Kevin's ass tensed and then I knew he was filling her cunt with his cum. I came as I watched Tanya's body erupt in her own orgasm as Kevin's cum filled her.

When Kevin got off of her, Tanya lay quietly on the bed and I thought I could hear her sobbing. Kevin released me from the wall and said.

"Lick her cunt clean slut."

I crawled between Tanya's still splayed legs and licked both Kevin's cum and her juices from her thighs. I could see tiny specks of her virgin's blood mixed in to their cum but took all of it on my tongue and swallowed. When my tongue moved up to her open pussy she stirred and groaned. I forced my stiffened tongue into her just fucked cunt and scooped out Kevin's cum. Then I just licked and sucked her cunt, played with her clit and watched it harden as my tongue stroked it. Her hips began to move with my ministrations ands her cunt started to leak its prized juices on my tongue. I was eating my little sister's just fucked pussy and we were both getting off on it.

When she came on my face she rolled over and looked at me.

"Lara, this scares me more then Kevin fucking me. Are we lesbians now? I did enjoy what you did and I think I want to do it to you, may I?"

"Tanya we are not lesbians, we are not heterosexuals either. If you enjoyed that and enjoy eating my cunt then I think we are both just sluts."

I spread my legs for her and pulled lightly on her hair to steer her face to my wet pussy. She was hesitant at first but soon developed her rhythm and had me rocking my hips into her face. Before I could cum the door opened and Kevin walked it with another leash and collar. Wrapping the collar around Tanya's neck he attached the leash and took her with her arms still tied behind her from the room.

"Come sluts."

He barked at me and I crawled after the two of them as they went to the back yard. It was time for Tanya to see her bathroom and I made it easier for her by squatting and peeing as she and Kevin watched. I could see her hesitate then slowly squat and release her urine. We were both hosed off then led naked to the car. I knew we would be headed to the bar in town and once there be left to the desires of the men. With nothing plugging my or Tanya's ass I realized that we would be used everywhere. When we arrived at the bar I got out and on my hands and knees while Tanya had to be dragged from the car. Her first opportunity for public nudity obviously scared her.

Dragged into the bar as I crawled behind them Tanya was left like I had been in the hands of the older gent. He held her leash tight and then he spat in her face and pushed her down over the edge of the table then spread her legs with his and put his cock in her pussy. Tanya wailed as he fucked her and her screams would have continued if her open mouth had not soon been filled by another hard cock. With one cock in her pussy and another in her mouth the bar quieted and two men came to me. I opened my mouth and spread my legs for them and they took the invite and filled my pussy and mouth then pumped and fucked me. I was able to watch my little sister as man after man took her cunt and filled it with cock. She was forced to swallow cum when the cock in her mouth erupted and I could see her gag as his cum spurted into her throat.

I was soon lost in my own passion when one man slid his cock in my ass then held me open for another cock in my pussy. When a third cock filled my mouth I just relaxed as best as I could and let them pump into each of my holes. When they found the rhythm they needed to make it all work I erupted in orgasm from the pleasure the three cocks gave me. In the midst of this stupendous orgasm I heard Tanya scream and I saw that her ass was now filled with a fairly large cock and knew how much that first cock could hurt. That was something she would just have to adjust to and I focused on the cocks filling all my holes.

All to soon the men were spent and Kevin came and collected us. I crawled to the car happy and full of cum and Kevin carried a passed out Tanya. When we got home I was locked in the bedroom with Tanya. As Kevin left he said.

"Clean each other and if you need to pee, use each other."

Then he closed and locked me in the room with my naked and cum covered sister. When I lay next to her and hugged her she wrapped her arms about me reflexively. I went to work licking cum from her face. It would be a different night but...

12