Lara Meets her Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,145 Followers

As Maria's tongue moved further down, and this time did not move back up, she took a firm grip of Lara's round cheeks and squeezed them, pulled them apart, and smiled as she watched her slave tremble beneath her, wondering if the other woman knew what she had in store. Not waiting to find out, she took a long lingering, hungry look at the poor woman's tight arse hole before lowering herself and pressing her tongue against Lara's dirtiest hole.

As her teasing continued, running her tongue round and round Lara's forbidden hole, she ignored the pleas of her slave not to do this, as if the woman below her had suddenly realised what was to happen to her next. Maria lowered one hand and ran one finger along her victim's dripping slit. Her mouth might have been begging to be released but her pussy was aching for a very different kind of release. As one finger slipped between Lara's puffy lips so easily, Maria then inserted another one, feeling her slave's cunt walls clutch them and squeeze them. Much as she enjoys teasing her slut, however, that is not what she had in mind for the next step and she immediately stiffened her tongue before forcing it inside Lara's darkest hole.

Lara was ashamed, excited, humiliated, aroused all at the same time. She wanted her hips to try to push into the bed to escape the invading tongue and fingers of her Mistress; instead they were pushing up, aching to be licked even more, aching to feel even dirtier, aching to have even more fingers plunged into her pussy. Maria didn't disappoint as her tongue delved even deeper into Lara's hole while two fingers were replaced by three, then four into her wide stretched cunt.

"Please, Mistress; please," she begged but she didn't know what she was begging for.

"More, slut? Do you want more fingers in your cunt? Do you want more in your arse? What is it you want, you whore?"

Lara could only bury her head in the pillows, too ashamed to ask for more, too afraid that more was what she was about to receive. Her pussy had never been fucked by four fingers, but now she felt her Mistress remove her tongue from her wet arse hole and replace it with a finger from her other hand. She groaned at the sensation of being completely full but she knew Maria wasn't finished yet.

Lara's body was totally consumed with lust. All she could feel were her two holes being stretched, being filled, being fucked. There was nothing but sensation; all thought, all fear had disappeared and she pushed back her hips, forcing her Mistress's fingers even deeper. She knew how she must have looked at that moment, her two holes filled with two hands but she could no longer care. She knew she had to cum; she knew she had to be stretched; she knew she would never be the same again and she no could longer care.

Her breathing was fast and shallow; her body covered in sweat, she knew she needed one last touch to push her over the edge. And Maria gave it to her. Withdrawing her fingers from the poor woman's pussy, she curled them into a fist and pushed it into Lara's gaping cunt, opening it even wider, filling it even more, stretching it until it can stretch no more. She looked down at her slave's lips wrapped around her wrist and knew that the woman was no hers, hers to play with, hers to punish, hers to do anything she wanted with.

Lara screamed as her orgasm hit her, the feel of her Mistresses' whole fist inside her enough to tip her over the edge. The heat in her pussy was intense, the pain was so painful, so good; the walls of her cunt tightened around the invading her hand, squeezing it, holding on to it; the fingers in her arse continued to plunge in and out as they too felt the strength of the waves washing over the defeated woman. It seemed to last for ever but Lara had lost all sense of time and passed out from the overload of pleasure and pain.

She didn't know how long it was before she opened her eyes again. All she knew was that she could feel herself being stretched once more as her Mistresses' hand was removed from her ravaged pussy. She looked round to see Maria licking her fingers clean, the fingers from both hands and Lara shuddered in pain and embarrassment all over again. As she watched, her Mistress began to straighten her own skirt and prepare to leave. Lara couldn't believe that she was going to abandon her in this position but that's exactly what it looked like she was going to do.

"Please, Mistress; please don't leave me like this. Please untie me," she begged.

"Don't worry, my little slut. I'll send the maid up here shortly. I'm sure she would love to see the gaping hole that was once your pussy. At least then she'll know how you managed to stain the bed covers so much. She can untie you; unless she wants to use you herself, that is. By the way, don't bother looking for your knickers. I'm keeping them as a souvenir. I'll expect another call from you when you've recovered."

Lara watched in disbelief as the other woman walked out. She buried her head in the pillows once more, trying to hide herself from the shame she felt, from the embarrassment that was still to come when the maid arrived and from the pain that was coursing through her body from her arse hole and her pussy. It was only then that she realised she had not heard Maria close the door and, looking round in fright, she saw a wide open door and the elderly couple from earlier staring at her bound, naked, punished body.

She had never been more humiliated.

Part 2

Lara was so scared. As she approached the building at the address Maria had given her, she wondered again what she was letting herself in for. Her pussy still tingled from the fisting she had received last week and she had tried so hard not to call her Mistress but, as each day passed and the longing in her pussy intensified, she knew she was going to end up calling. When she did eventually call she had been told, no, ordered to present herself at this address today at four o'clock, and not to dare be late. It was one minute after four now but she didn't think that would matter.

She knocked on the large door to the most elegant house she had ever seen. It was massive and the drive out of the city gave her time to realise that there weren't going to be any close neighbours. I suppose, in the countryside, no-one can hear you scream she smiled to herself. It was a nervous smile, though, and her nervousness ran all the way to her pussy, causing it to tingle in anticipation.

The door was opened by Maria but a very differently dressed Maria from the last time she had seen her. She wore only a black corset, stockings and ferociously high black stilettos. She looked Lara up and down then, without saying a word, began to walk away. Lara wasn't sure what she should do but decided to follow the taller woman and was led to a door on the other side of the huge hall. Maria opened it and, once more, carried on without any indication to her guest that she should follow her but that's exactly what she did.

She found herself walking down a steep staircase into what must have been a wine cellar originally; now it was something completely different. Dominating the centre of the room was a large wooden X-shaped frame. Lara noticed with a shiver that ran down her spine that each of the limbs of the frame had leather cuffs attached and she trembled with the thought that, very soon those cuffs would be tied around her wrists and ankles.

On one side of the frame stood a man, a man she had never seen before and a man who was obviously waiting, waiting for her. She had been told to dress like a schoolgirl and, although she thought this was a bit silly, she had gone along with it, interested to see what the evening would bring and more than a little turned on. The stranger was the first to speak.

"So this is the slut you told me about. Does she always dress like a schoolgirl? Is she dressed like a schoolgirl underneath her school uniform?"

Lara's head bowed low as she remembered how she had been allowed to choose her own underwear and had chosen her tiniest matching bra and thong. She had hoped that they would please her Mistress but she hadn't realised that anyone else would be seeing them.

"I guess there's only one way to find out," answered her Mistress as if she really was a young schoolgirl and wasn't allowed to speak. Lara, lift your skirt."

Lara raised her head and pleaded, "Please, Mistress, please don't make me do this in front of you and this stranger. I didn't think there would be anyone else here today."

"It doesn't matter what you thought or didn't think, slave. Do not make me come over there and do it for you. Do as you have been told."

The poor woman hesitantly lifted her short skirt and revealed her pretty pink knickers to her Mistress and the man. The stranger smiled malevolently, licking his lips in anticipation while her Mistress seemed to be enraged. Lara, for her part, could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment and her pussy tingling at the same time.

"Did I not tell you to dress like a schoolgirl? Do you imagine a schoolgirl would wear such slutty knickers? Turn around and bend over," her Mistress commanded.

By now Lara could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as she realised she had no-one to blame for her predicament but herself but knew also that this was not what she had expected, not what she wanted. Nevertheless, she was too frightened to disobey and did as she was instructed. She bent forward, sliding her hands down her legs, holding herself steady by gripping behind her knees. She was very aware of her hair hanging down, covering her face. This was a good thing, though, as it hid her burning cheeks and her tear-filled eyes. What wasn't so good was that she was also very aware of her breasts hanging down, feeling as if they were about to spill out of her tiny bra, even if they were still covered by her imitation school blouse.

Her short skirt was still just about covering her bottom but she heard the man walking over to stand by her side. Lara shuddered when she felt her skirt being raised and thrown over her back, exposing her round bottom. She knew that wasn't all that was exposed, however; she knew her Mistress and the stranger were staring at the strap running between her cheeks, the only thing covering her dirtiest hole.

"Take that off immediately, slut. How dare you wear something like that in my house?"

Lara felt a great sense of injustice as, the tears now flowing freely, she reached behind herself and did as she was told. This was so unfair; she had been allowed to choose her own knickers. If she had been told to wear big navy ones then she would have done so but she knew better than to complain. She eased her thong out from between her cheeks and pulled it down, the gusset peeling from her sticky pussy, her pussy that was betraying how turned on she really was. Standing up, she turned around to face her Mistress, holding the tiny pink thong in her hand.

Maria simply held out her hand and Lara walked over and offered the offending article to her Mistress as a peace offering. Instead, the tall woman simply handed it to the stranger who, in turn, sniffed at the crotch before running his tongue along the tiny piece of cotton that moments before had been stuck to Lara's pussy.

"You're right, Maria. She is a slut. Her juices have soaked her thong. I think we should proceed."

"First, I want to show you my slave's tits; you won't believe how sensitive her nipples are. Open your blouse, slut."

Once again Lara looked at her Mistress pleadingly but she could tell from the other woman's stern face that there was to be no arguments so she started to do what was expected of her. She had managed to find one of her old school ties in the attic at home and now she undid it, slipped it from under the collar of her white blouse and dropped it to the floor. Starting at the top, she slowly opened the buttons on her blouse and, pulling it out of her skirt and open, she exposed her gorgeous breasts in her matching pink bra to her Mistress who had been looking forward to feasting on them again. She felt proud of her breasts and the hunger they produced in her Mistress's eyes but hesitated in front of the stranger. A simple nod from Maria, however, was enough for her to know what she had to do next. She pulled her large breasts out of the bra cups and presented them to the couple in front of her. Once again the stranger licked his lips while her Mistress seemed to be staring at her with a mixture of pride and lust.

"Strip!" came the command from her Mistress and, once again, she complied. She began with her white blouse and hurriedly began to remove her clothes. The blouse was dropped to the floor, followed by her skirt after she unzipped it and wriggled her hips to let it fall. In a matter of seconds she was standing facing them in just her pink bra, knee-high white school socks and flat shoes, as befitting a young schoolgirl who was about to be punished. Her bra was removed from behind, as she felt Maria unclasp it and slide the straps down her shoulders. The bra fell to the floor beside her other clothes and Maria's hands slid round her body and grabbed her breasts. Instantly, Lara felt her nipples harden.

"What a dirty little slut!" the stranger laughed. "They're hard already and you haven't even touched them. Well we know what to do with nipples like that. We punish them."

The couple then crowded around the terrified woman, walking slowly, menacingly, around her, so close she could hear their breathing. She could feel her own heart beating faster and her pussy leaking even more than she thought possible. She knew her body was loving every second of this examination but could she accept everything they had planned for her? She was about to find out.

As he finished his circling of the poor woman, the stranger reached out and pinched one of Lara's engorged nipples with his finger and thumb before accepting a metal clamp from Maria. As he fastened it around the shocked woman's first nipple, Lara could only stand and watch as the tall man began to tighten the tiny screw on the side of the clamp. He fastened it so tightly that it caused Lara to whimper but all he did was laugh at her before he took another clamp from Maria's outstretched hand and repeated the procedure on the other side.

As if they were now satisfied with her appearance, the evil couple led her to the large cross which she knew she was destined for and secured her arms and legs, leaving her spread-eagled and totally at their mercy. Maria pulled a small lever on the side of the frame and it spun round so that Lara was now upside down, a position she had an irrational but very real fear about.

"No, please, I don't like this. You can do anything you want to me but don't leave me in this position," she begged.

Almost instantly, the frame was brought back to its upright position and Lara breathed a sigh of relief. After catching her breath she looked up to be met by the raging face of her Mistress.

"Did you not agree there would be no limits, no safe word?"

"Yes, but..."

Lara didn't get to finish her reply, because the stranger was now standing behind her and forced Lara's own knickers into her mouth before securing them by tying her bra around her head, pulling it tight between her lips. Once more Maria pulled on the lever and the terrified woman's body was spun round, along with the frame.

She was really scared now. She could feel all her blood rushing to her head and she began to feel quite light headed. The only other feelings in her entire body were the pains in both her clamped nipples and the flooding of her pussy as it leaked continuously but now had nowhere to leak to.

The couple now stood over her, one on either side. They had a perfect view of her pussy as they looked down on her and Lara knew there would be no mistaking her full blown state of arousal. As if to confirm her thoughts, Maria sneered to her accomplice.

"We won't need any lubrication with this one."

The stranger handed Maria something and Lara was shocked when she saw a metal speculum in her chief tormentor's hands. It looked just like the one her gynaecologist used but there was a major difference. This one looked to be about twice the size. As if to emphasise this, her Mistress opened and closed the twin blades to show the poor upside down woman just how wide it could go then plunged it forcefully into Lara's cunt.

The poor slave screamed into her underwear gag at the sudden cold intrusion but her torment had only just begun. As Maria began to stretch her pussy open wide, wider, then wider still, the evil couple took a good look down into her stretched pussy, before her Mistress ripped the speculum from her open lips and Lara screamed around her gag. The pain was incredible as somewhere in her mind she realised that the evil woman had pulled out the device without closing it and Lara's poor recovering pussy was dealt another major blow.

She hung there in agony and might have passed out from the pain except for the fact that her Mistress was not finished with her yet. Maria appeared with a vibrator larger than anything Lara had ever used on herself. This didn't seem to concern her Mistress, however, who simply rammed it into Lara's stretched pussy and switched it on.

"We're going to leave you now for a while. We're going to have a nice spot of dinner and we will see you in about an hour. Just one more thing; you're not allowed to cum. If we come back and see that you have had an orgasm while we are eating then there will be a price to pay. And you will be the one paying it."

With that, the couple left the cellar and Lara hung there; bound, upside down, aching, vibrating and all she could think was, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" She began to scream into her gag but there was no-one to hear her and no-one to stop her orgasm from starting.

When Maria and the stranger came back into the cellar, after only ten minutes, she thought that they had been gone for hours. She had started to cum after only five minutes and she hadn't stopped cumming since. When she opened her eyes, looked up, and saw her tormentors standing there, she didn't know whether to be grateful or terrified. She was delighted to see them again, hoping that they would switch off the huge vibrator and remove it from her quivering pussy but she had defied them by allowing herself to cum and she knew she was about to pay the price.

Maria was the first to move and did just as Lara had hoped; she removed the gag from their prisoner's mouth and switched off the vibrator, pulling it quickly from the poor woman's cunt. Trailing it down Lara's trembling body, over her throbbing clit, smearing her belly with her own juices, moving on between the valley of her gorgeous breasts, she presented the large cock to their slave's mouth and gave her no choice but to accept it into her mouth. Lara had tasted her own juices many times before but somehow they tasted even sweeter on this plastic cock as she hung there, upside down.

Still sucking the fat cock, she saw her Mistress hand something to her accomplice but she couldn't see what it was. Before she did see it, she heard it. A thick leather belt lashed down suddenly between her legs, landing directly on her upturned bottom; she jerked wildly within her constraints, squirming uncontrollably. Before she even had time to cry out, the belt had landed three more times.

"You are about to receive ten lashes from the belt and ten from whatever other implements we choose to use," Maria promised her. "You really should have tried harder not to cum without permission."

"I don't think I can take much more," she pleaded.

"Any more complaining and I'll double it," was her only answer.

Lara's pussy was so wet right at that moment it was as if someone had pored a bucket of water over her. It might have been a welcome relief from the heat in her cunt but she knew that providing relief wasn't what this couple wanted to do. When Maria informed her that the four lashes she had already received didn't count towards her total she sobbed in fear but also as she wondered what state her bottom cheeks would be in once they were finished with her.

0131aj
0131aj
1,145 Followers