Lara Meets her Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

As Maria began lashing her again, she tried as hard as she could to stay quiet but a scream still escaped her mouth. For that, she received an extra lash before Maria got down on her knees, pushed her own exposed cunt to Lara's upside down face, her legs open, and forced her wet pussy to the poor woman's mouth, forcing her to eat her.

Now it was the stranger's turn and, standing behind the frame while Maria knelt in front of it, he picked up a large wooden hairbrush. Once again, it came down hard and fast on Lara's inflamed cheeks. The woman could only moan into Maria's cunt and forced herself to drive her tongue even deeper into her first jailor.

Soon she wasn't the only one moaning. As the stranger watched his accomplice get closer and closer to orgasm, he increased the speed and the severity of the strokes raining down on Lara's bottom, totally forgetting Maria's promise of ten strikes from each one. As he began to tire and slow down, however, their slave seemed to take that as a signal to work harder with her mouth. She sucked Maria's clit and plunged her tongue between the other woman's lips alternatively.

The hairbrush actually hurt more than the belt had but she still felt herself pushing her thighs up within the limits of her restrains to meet its downwards swing. She knew her bottom must be a terrible mess by now but, hanging there in that position for them both to see only seemed to heighten her embarrassment and she could feel her juices pouring out and trickling, not down her thighs, but across her belly.

But it wasn't just her own juices that were flowing. Maria threw he head back and came all over the poor woman's face, just as the stranger delivered his final slap with the hairbrush. As Maria was finally able to get back to her feet, she looked down to see a small puddle of those same juices lying on the floor.

"You can clean those up with your tongue later," she sneered before tottering over to rest in an armchair

As her Mistress recovered from the wonderful orgasm Lara's tongue had given her, she felt the frame turning and she was brought back round to an upright position. The stranger, her Master, now stood in front of her and she felt his right hand slide up her naked body. She shuddered as his hands reached her gorgeous breasts and his long fingers found her clamped nipples. She moaned as she felt the beginnings of another orgasm even though he had yet to touch her pussy. She knew she must not cum again without permission; she knew she would be punished if she did; she knew her poor bottom could take no more. He released the clamp on her left nipple and Lara felt the relief of the pressure being removed. The relief lasted but a moment before the sensation rushed back into her punished nipple and Lara squealed in pain and with pleasure. He smiled wickedly at his captive and realising the effect he was having on her, he decided to release the other clamp. She had never known pain like this, but it did make her feel incredibly submissive when this pain was being inflicted by a Master she had never even met before and whose name she didn't know

"Now what shall I do with these clamps, slut?"

This time his hand moved down to her dripping pussy, causing Lara to shudder in anticipation and fear. One long finger lightly traced along Lara's lips, drawing a moan of sheer pleasure from the poor woman but, as soon as she realised what he was doing, she bit her bottom lip, trying to stifle her moans and stop herself from cumming.

She could feel his fingers slide between her lips, teasing her, pleasing her, getting her as hot and as excited as her Mistress had the week before. She tried to focus on anything else to keep her building orgasm away but he could see it building in her eyes and he continued to bring her closer and closer to the brink. Just when Lara thought she was going to be overcome with the biggest orgasm of her life, he stopped. He stopped and then he punished her. Without warning, he closed one of the clamps on Lara's pussy lips and then the other. She screamed in pain and shock so unexpected was the intense pain after the almost delicious pleasure. What he did next surprised her just as much.

He knelt down in front of her and released her legs from the wooden frame. Standing up, he then undid the cuffs holding her arms and she was finally free. Or so she thought. Her limbs were so weak she could hardly walk but her Master took her by the arm and led her over to where her Mistress waited.

Maria was dressed just as she had been earlier but with one vital addition; strapped to her bald pussy was a black, plastic cock -- bigger than any Lara had ever seen. All the men she had ever fucked had been about the same size but her Mistress's cock seemed to be at least two inches longer. Lara trembled at the thought that it was going to be used on her and wondered how such a thing could fit in anyone, even a grown woman like herself with a pussy which was leaking juices down her legs.

When her Mistress lay down on the floor in front of her and her Master positioned her over her , the poor woman duly complied. She knew what was to come next but worried that she could take such a monster cock into herself. Her Master decided to encourage her a bit and put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down to meet her first ever black cock. As her Mistress pointed it at their slave's pussy, Lara felt the tip of it touch her outer lips and stopped. Her Master was in no mood to allow this, however, and simply pushed down her more forcefully. As the long, thick cock plunged deeper into her previously tight cunt, Lara could feel herself being stretched like never before.

Just when she thought she could take no more her Mistress thrust her hips up from the floor at the same moment her Master pushed down and Lara felt herself fully impaled on the other woman's huge tool. It was obvious that she was not the first victim they had ever "punished" in this way but her Master allowed her just a moment to adjust to being so full. Pushing her forward until she was lying on top of her Mistress, he looked down on the two women and realised that he loved this part of the plan. Seeing their new slave totally filled by his wife's plastic cock for the first time always made his cock swell even more and he got into position for his part of the fun. He loved the way the two women now had their tits squashed against each other and, when his wife reached up and to suck on their slave's large nipples, he knew it was time.

He watched as his wife continued to fuck their new plaything, stretching her pussy, and knelt down at their heads, pulling Lara's up by her long hair and presented his fat cock to her mouth. She knew what was expected of her and she opened her lips to accept him, surprised that he had not plunged to the back of her throat. But raping her throat was not what he had in mind and as she licked his hard shaft with her wet tongue, he smiled as he watched his cock become nice and slippery. Releasing her hair and pulling out of her mouth he got up and moved down their joined bodies until he was between the open legs of his wife and slave; placing his rigid cock at the tight entrance to Lara's dirtiest hole he began to push.

Lara tried to push back and dislodge him but succeeded only in driving his cock, his real cock, deeper into her resistant hole.

"Please, Master, you can't. I can't take anymore. Please don't do that."

Her pleas were ignored as he knew he was only doing what she secretly wanted. Otherwise, why would she be here? He ignored her protestations and, as his wife held her down, he forced himself into her tight arse hole.

Lara screamed for mercy but the other two had become used to ignoring the cries of their slaves and they continued to fuck her no matter how much her tears fell. Very soon they got into their usual rhythm with their slave bouncing between them like a rag doll. She was incredibly tight around the two cocks but when her Master felt her arse start to squeeze his cock, there was no holding him back. He thrust one more time deep into her and filled her bowels with his cum.

She tried to hold herself still as she felt his spunk flood her tightest hole covering his own cock. But it was no use. The feeling of being filled like she had never been filled before, the feeling of the two cocks thrusting in and out of her poor body, the feeling of her Mistress pressing against her clit, pressing against her tits, was too much and she felt her climax approaching from deep within herself and she knew that, whether she wanted to or not, she was going to cum.

Lara knew she was crying more from the pain when her Master had first pushed in to her but, once again, her body had betrayed her and had started to cum just as he had cum too. Now she lay there, sandwiched between her two tormentors, feeling the mixture of their juices running down her legs. This was the worst embarrassment yet in her whole life but her Master was not finished yet.

"Once you have cleaned up your Mistress's cock with your mouth, slut, you will be allowed to leave but you must realise that you belong to us now and, in future, you will come to us when we call you. There will be no exception to this rule."

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers