Lara on Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

Slowly, as he felt himself getting soft in her warm mouth, he withdrew and wiped the last few drops along her mouth, pleased that she stuck out her tongue to lick them up without needing to be told. He thought she was incredibly sexy, kneeling there on the thick carpet before him, his spunk still coating her mouth, her eyes wide with lust and shame.

"Thank you my dear; that was lovely. Now why don't you get dressed again and go back to your room. I want you to have a shower, put on your sexiest outfit and then wait for me. My butler will come for you when everything is ready. And don't worry about your husband. We gave him a little extra something in his whisky last night; he won't wake for a good few hours yet."

As he was telling her this he had replaced his cock in his trousers and covered himself once more. Sitting back down at his desk, he returned to his examination of Lara's photos, purring over them like the cat that had got the cream. She, on the other hand, shivered in humiliation and stayed long enough only to pull on her T-shirt and jeans. She knew there was no point in asking the horrible man for the return of her knickers. She ran from the room, back to her bedroom, only to discover her husband was still fast asleep. She tried to rouse him but he was out for the count. No matter how hard she shook him he refused to wake up.

Weeping to herself, she forced herself into the en-suite bathroom and brushed her teeth repeatedly; still she could taste the laird's cock and spunk. Turning on the shower, she turned up the thermostat as high as she could stand and scrubbed herself clean. But the more she scrubbed, the more she thought about last night, the more she thought about what she had just done and the more she thought about the laird's promise to "get everything ready", the more her pussy tingled and leaked.

She got out of the shower and dried herself. She didn't know what she could put on. The only dress she had with her was the one she had worn last night. The only underwear she had left in her small suitcase was the matching red, satin bra and knickers which she had brought as a special surprise for her husband. Knowing her position was hopeless, she dressed herself quickly, put on her make up and waited her summons.

She didn't have long to wait before there was a knock on the door but it was long enough for her pussy to soak her knickers once more as she sat on the edge of the bed and awaited her fate. Taking all the courage she had just to answer the door, she followed the butler to a part of the castle she had not seen before. He stopped at another large wooden door and knocked before opening it for her and ushering her in.

She practically stumbled into the room to her fate and suddenly found herself in the biggest, grandest bedroom she had ever seen, that of Laird and Lady MacDonald. She would have loved the time to walk around her elegant torture chamber but she was stunned when she was greeted by the ladies from last night as well as their husbands. They were gathered around a large TV screen and, when Lady MacDonald rose to meet her, she saw that they were glued to the video of last night's events, the video of her being abused by these women and the maids, the video of her cumming as they fucked her pussy while she was forced to lick a woman's cunt for the very first time.

"Doesn't it look wonderful, my dear?" smiled Lady MacDonald as she took her by the hand and drew her into the middle of the group.

Lara couldn't tear her eyes from the huge screen and had to admit, if it wasn't her own rape she was watching she would have been incredibly turned on. It didn't look like rape, however, and the poor woman knew it had been carefully edited to show her as a willing victim, an enthusiastic participant. Lady MacDonald kept a firm grip of her arm but she knew she was going nowhere. If anyone she knew, her husband or anyone else, ever saw this video her life would be ruined. Her knickers had never been so wet.

Almost without noticing it, Lara realised she was now surrounded. The other guests had gathered around her and she knew she was in trouble. She was startled when someone from behind her reached up and stroked her hair but, very soon, she could feel hands all over her. She closed her eyes, unwilling to know who was doing what and surrendered herself to her lot

The hands were everywhere; some gentle, others less so. She could feel them stroking her cheeks, brushing along her lips; she could feel them touching her breasts, squeezing them, fondling them. She could feel them cupping her bottom cheeks, caressing them, almost lovingly. Finally, she felt one running up her smooth thigh, lingering, before moving to her knickers. It seemed to tease her as she felt a finger tracing the outline of her stained knickers before it moved down to between her legs and stroked her pussy.

There was a momentary halt and Lara opened her eyes to see the group gathered in front of her as Lady MacDonald held up her dress and pointed out to her guests how wet their plaything's knickers were and how ready she was for their games. Lara could see the smiles of the others, could hear their murmurs of approval, could feel her knickers being pushed against her wet slit by the insistent, skillfull finger of her hostess. She blushed once more in her humiliation but, as her dress was dropped, allowed herself to be taken by the hand as Mr and Mrs Wallace led her to the side of the huge four poster bed which dominated the room. The older couple turned her round to face the hungry eyes of the others and proceeded to undress her.

Lara nearly cried in shame as Mrs Wallace moved behind her, slipped her dress down off her shoulders and revealed her red bra to her own husband and their assembled friends. Mr Wallace smiled to his wife and to their young Spanish toy as he watched his wife undo the clasp on Lara's bra to reveal her gorgeous breasts. He bent forward slightly to run his wet tongue around her nipples, feeling them grow as he moved from one to the other, licking and sucking.

His wife, meanwhile, was also busy; kneeling behind Lara, she tugged their captive's dress down over her hips and presented an almost naked woman to the others. Mr and Mrs Simpson turned to each other and smiled as they saw that the damp patch on Lara's red knickers was even bigger than a moment before and they knew her shame and her arousal were growing.

As Mr Wallace leaned down to lift her legs from the dress which now pooled around her ankles, Lara shuddered in lust and fear at what was to happen next, at the touch of his hands running up her slender legs and at the ominous presence of his wife behind her, so close she could feel the other woman playing with her bottom.

"I want you to climb on to the bed for us now, dear," was the instruction from the Laird. He had so far been quiet but Lara knew she had no option but to obey. "On your knees, please, bent forward, with your hands stretched out in front of you."

He said it so kindly that he might have been showing her round his castle instead of ordering her on to his bed for he and his wife, not to mention their four friends, to use her in any way they liked. Lara still had her juice-soaked knickers on but she didn't think they were going to stay on for very long. As she got into position on the bed, she felt the satin stretch across her beautiful arse and the cotton gusset push even more tightly against her dripping pussy. She loved getting into this position for her husband but something told her she wasn't going to enjoy it here, on this bed, with these people, not knowing what they were going to do to her next.

She had been so concerned with doing as she was told she didn't notice the silk scarves hanging from the headboard and, as Mr and Mrs Wallace climbed on to the bed on either side of her, her arms were pulled further forward, her wrists tightly secured by the scarves. Her head was now pulled further down and her arse seemed even more vulnerable, even more exposed, covered only in the red satin.

"She has such a delightful bottom, don't you think, my dear?" asked the older woman as she gently ran her hand over Lara's defenceless bum.

"She certainly does but I think it's time to see it in the flesh, don't you?" answered her husband. With that his wife stopped playing with Lara's round cheeks and watched mesmerised as her husband smoothed the red knickers down over the poor woman's round cheeks. He had to practically peel them from her pussy, so wet had her pussy made them, but the gentleman didn't seem to mind. He didn't mind at all and, in fact, relished the way the material was stained to an even deeper shade of red. If he had been looking at Lara's face at that moment he would have seen that her cheeks were blushing just as red and she wondered why it was that each new humiliation caused her body to become even more aroused.

As the others gathered round the foot of the bed, Lara was aware that they would be able to see very clearly how wet she was but, also, in this position, with her bottom cheeks spread wide, they would be able to see her dirtiest hole and she tried to hide her face in the luxuriant pillows to hide her shame and her tears. What she heard next, though, caused her to lift her head once more.

"Shouldn't we spank her for getting her knickers so wet?" suggested the grinning Mrs Wallace.

"Oh, please, no, please. Don't do that! I can't help it. My pussy has a mind of its own. I didn't mean to get so wet. Please don't spank me."

"Now, now, my dear; I think it's an excellent suggestion. You have been a bad girl. Doing all the things you did last night and now wetting your knickers again. Yes! Let's see if Mr and Mrs Wallace can turn those cheeks red."

Lara sobbed openly now when the Laird gave his approval of the Wallaces' plan to spank her. It was something her husband occasionally did when they were feeling particularly playful but somehow she didn't think this was going to be playful.

The first smack came from Mr Wallace, hard and fast, making her body jerk forward and her mouth scream in pain. The second, obviously from Mrs Wallace, landed on her other cheek and was much more gentle, almost enjoyable, and Lara's body involuntarily twisted towards the woman and away from her husband. He, however, was not to be denied his fun and pulled her hips back towards him before his second blow landed on the exact spot his first one had. The others at the foot of the bed smiled in pleasure as they saw the pink tinge begin to rise in the poor woman's upturned cheeks.

Lara was almost looking forward to Mrs Wallace's second strike when something hard and solid landed on her cheek instead. She looked round in agony and saw her tormentor was now armed with a heavy wooden hairbrush that she had lifted from Lady MacDonald's bedside table. The older woman smiled at her as if she was doing her a favour instead of punishing her for something she could not control.

The noise of the blows raining down on her poor bottom filled the room, drowning out her sobs and the murmurs of approval from her aristocratic audience. Her cheeks had instinctively tightened but this just seemed to make the pain even worse and she forced herself to relax her bottom as she gripped the bed sheets between her grasping fingers.

The insistent slaps to her bottom were inescapable and she felt a heat growing in her cheeks beneath them. She sobbed in pain and humiliation even more when she realised there was a heat growing in her pussy too and, once more, she knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. What she wouldn't give to feel something invading her cunt right now but not like this, not in front of these strangers and not with her poor bum being so severely punished.

Her body continued to jerk beneath the blows and she caught her breath just as Mr Wallace's hand and his armed wife seemed to catch her in just the right spot, alternating between her cheeks and her sensitive thighs. She had never known pain like this but, equally, she had never known her pussy to need attention so desperately. She could feel her juices running down her thighs and, perversely, she hoped she wasn't going to make a mess of the bed.

Still the blows rained down as she twisted her body in a vain attempt to escape the evil couple's expert aim. She was no longer aware of the difference between the heavy hand and the hard hairbrush; all she could feel was pain and........arousal. She lost count of the blows but suddenly realised she was raising her bottom to meet them and the Scottish couple smiled to themselves as they watched their prisoner begin to respond.

When Mrs Wallace put down the hairbrush and slid her fingers down between the Spanish woman's legs, she met no resistance, just the expected wet silkiness that betrayed the younger woman once again. Stroking up and down the poor woman's sensitive lips for a few moments, teasing her, she smiled to the group at the end of the bed as her fingers entered Lara's waiting cunt. She smiled even more when she felt the beautiful woman's pussy squeeze her fingers and knew that she did not have long to wait.

Withdrawing her fingers, they all laughed as Lara shamed herself once more by moaning at their absence but she would have been moaning in terror if she had seen Mrs Wallace take up the hairbrush once more and move back to her pussy. With her husband still delivering one slap after another to their captive's punished bottom, she once again teased the younger woman but this time with the thick handle of the brush.

Lara was too far gone to realise at first what was happening to her but screamed as she felt the wooden handle. She took just a moment to accommodate the width of her invader then her body took over and she began to push back, hard, desperate to be fucked. Her mind was screaming, "NO" but her body was responding with an almighty, "YES!"

Overcome by lust, her body thrust back and Mrs Wallace didn't disappoint. She matched Lara's need for release with her own enjoyment of watching her husband smack this beautiful young foreigner while she continued to fuck her.

There was no pain now for Lara, only desire, only want and an urgency for release. Her orgasm hit her and her whole body tensed with the ferocity of it. She felt her bottom being smacked, her pussy being fucked and her senses abandoned her as her juices coated the wooden hairbrush which had proved to be as powerful as any cock she had ever known.

Finally, Mr and Mrs Wallace took pity on her and got down off the bed. Lara could feel to her shame that the brush was still buried in her cunt but she was too weak to care and totally paralysed by her orgasm. Her knees gave way and she collapsed on to the bed, her arms still tied above her head, leaving her at their mercy, and she could only wait for what they would do to her next.

"That was truly amazing, my dear. Now rest for a few moments while we get ready."

Lara didn't even want to think about what they were getting ready for but forced herself to open her eyes and shuddered when she saw the three men undressing.

"Let's play a little game, shall we, my dear?" Lady MacDonald approached the poor woman lying on her bed as if she was a kindly aunt bringing gifts. "Let's just pop this on."

Before Lara could react her eyes were covered by a heavy blindfold which totally blacked out everything. Denied her vision, her other senses seemed to be heightened and she listened as the elegant lady explained the rules of the new "game".

"The men are going to have some fun with you now dear and if you can tell us where each one is then we will untie you and you will be free to go."

"Please don't do this, Lady MacDonald. I am a good person. I don't do things like this. Please let me go."

"You didn't look like a good person a moment ago when you were cumming on my brush handle and you certainly didn't look like a good person last night either, my dear. Now play along, there's a good girl. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself."

Lara's head slumped back on to the bed in resignation. How did she ever get into this position? In her darkest imagination she could never have imagined being taken by three different men. How was she ever to know which one was using her? And where were they going to use her? She was totally at their mercy and could do anything they wanted to her.

The first thing to happen was the realisation that someone else was climbing on to the bed beside her. The room was silent as something brushed up against her lips and she knew it was her first stranger's cock. She hesitated for just a second, wondering if it would be worth trying to plead once more to the other ladies in the room but all her pleas so far had fallen on deaf ears and she forced herself to play along with them; anything to get out of there. She stuck her tongue out, running it around the sensitive tip, trying to get a feel for the size of the cock she knew was about to enter her mouth. It felt very strange being unable to see who was beside or her to reach out and touch him

Steeling herself to take whoever it was into her mouth, she felt someone else climb on to the bed. They lifted her by the hips so that she was back on her hands and knees. A lot of shuffling and getting into position followed as the second man, whoever he was, slid under her and settled between her legs.

Lara felt the man slowly lower her on to his hard cock. As she sat on him, she felt him take her engorged nipples into his mouth, one after the other, sucking on them, nibbling on them until she knew her body was about to betray her once more. She could feel her pussy twitching around his fat cock and, even though she had cum only moments before, she knew she was going to cum again.

"One more hole to fill, my dear," she heard Lady MacDonald advise. She could hear Mrs Wallace and Mrs Simpson giggling behind her like a pair of schoolgirls but she could spare them no attention. She was about to be impaled on yet another cock, and it was going into her tightest, dirtiest hole. She would have begged once more for mercy but the cock in her mouth was becoming more insistent and was now making its way along her tongue to the back of her throat. Even worse, the man beneath her had started to thrust in and out of her soaking pussy and had reached around her to spread her gorgeous arse cheeks.

She felt something cold and slimy being poured along the crack between her cheeks and shuddered in anticipation and fear. She already had two cocks in her but that didn't seem to be enough as she suddenly felt a finger begin to press against her forbidden hole.

Slowly it worked its way in and out of her, just as the cock in her mouth was doing, just as the cock in her pussy was doing. Another finger was added and whoever was behind her began to stretch her open, finger fucking her while she lay on the man beneath her, terrified to move. She prayed that the cock about to fuck her arse would be smaller than the others but she didn't hold out much hope.

Finally a third finger was pushed in from behind her and she could feel the pain and pleasure build in equal measure once again. Obviously thinking he had stretched her far enough, the man behind her removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock. Lara could do nothing but steel herself for the moment when she would have three cocks in her for the first time ever.

As the thick cock began to enter her arse, Lara knew the three fingers had not been enough as it stretched her wider than she had ever been and realised she could be torn apart by these three gentlemen. She tried to pull back from the cock in her mouth but the man just grabbed her by her thick, dark hair and began to fuck her mouth. She tried to climb off the cock in her pussy but the man wrapped his arms around her and thrust his cock deep into her cunt. She could do nothing about the man behind her but her struggles seemed to spur him on and he thrust deeper into her, deeper than he had even hoped for.

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers