Lara Swift is Colonized Ch. 05

Story Info
Lara is tortured, then punished, then disciplined. Reformed?
7.8k words
4.4
28k
17

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
286 Followers

Chapter 5: Lost Pays Full

By the time Lara felt her cell move, she had submitted to Errol, Mrs. Liao, and even Robin countless times. The once distasteful notions of pouring tea for the Chinese woman, or allowing Errol to watch his pornography on the big screen in her living room had become normalized in her mind through so much repetition. Even if Lara didn't like these ideas, she accepted them the same way she would any of life's small inconveniences such as traffic or inclement weather.

At first she thought she was hallucinating that the cell was moving. She had done that many times before. But no, it was actually moving!

She felt it going sideways then up, and was so thankful that her time here was ending. She knew that she would do anything to keep from being sent back here again. Finally, the door opened and the pink light of the asylum flooded into the cell, causing her to squint her almond-shaped eyes. Nurse Cerys reached inside and unhooked the gag in Lara's mouth, then motioned for the girl to finally get out of that little cell.

Lara stretched her long legs to the floor to find out that they didn't have full blood circulation yet, making her feel wobbly and unsteady. She couldn't even use her hands to stabilize herself, since they were still locked in that monoglove behind her back. The nurse removed that restraint as well, tossing it on the table nearby. Her muscles ached considerably, and when she saw how small the cell was she couldn't believe she had been in there so long!

Her attention turned to the table, and she knew her torments weren't over.

The pink fog was back in force - and Lara's nearsightedness made it difficult for her to see objects that were mere feet away from her. Even so, she could make out a gilded butt plug that had menacing-looking studs at its base. It was mounted onto a spaghetti-strap harness that apparently would wrap around her thighs and waist, locking it in place. The harness was necessary to support a heft battery that would rest against one thigh - apparently the thing vibrated. At least, she hoped it vibrated. It could have just as easily be to power electrical shocks.

Next to that were more of the patches that the Nurse had put on her tattoos earlier, except these one had a black and yellow cross-hatched pattern on the outward side. When the blonde woman carefully placed them covering Lara's feather and back tattoo, she felt a shot of adrenaline go through her body and her hands began to tremble a little. Her 'pet' uniform was back, unmodified, but before she could put it on she had to bend over and touch her nose to the desk while Nurse Cerys put the butt plug in for her.

Lara gasped as she felt the lubricated metal push into her virgin rosebud. No matter how careful Nurse Cerys was, it was still a total intrusion that made Lara's skin crawl. She took its entire length, and when it had been buried inside of her, she could feel the little metal studs pressing against her anus as a constant reminder of its presence.

"Thank you, nurse," Lara muttered.

She stepped into her uniform, completely defeated, and prepared to march back into the classroom.

"Welcome back, Lara," Miss Galkowska said.

She was sitting with her stockinged feet resting on Corrine's face. The girl was reaching down to her captive genital, and stroking the length of it gently with the tip of one manicured finger. Lara could tell she was in distress.

"This is part of Corrine's reinforcement therapy," Miss Galkowska explained.

"The idea is to get her to associate feelings of sexual pleasure with servitude, and tired feet. Her chastity belt has been coated with a special type of cannabis oil that allows her to stimulate herself to an incredible degree without reaching climax. Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Punishment?! Then what was that, with the hot chamber?" Lara thought.

The woman took her feet from Corrine's face, and Lara could clearly see the girl was in agony even if she didn't have the courage to move.

Miss Galkowska drew a small circle on the chalkboard, and resumed her sitting position complete with putting her feet on Corrine's pretty face once again.

"Put your nose in that circle and keep it there."

"Yes, ma'am," Lara said, walking up to the board and bending at the waist to put her nose inside that little circle.

It was completely humiliating, but it got even worse when her butt plug jumped to life and began vibrating away inside of her. Lara startled, lifting her nose away from the chalkboard for a moment. The chalkboard flashed that red color again.

"Keep your nose there, brat!" Miss Galkowska said.

Lara scowled at the chalkboard in a useless show of anger as the studded sex toy hummed away inside of her. It was so strong she could practically feel it in her tummy, and the other students could probably hear it. They remained this way for quite some time, in silence, until Lara's feet and back hurt from keeping this absurd position.

"Class, today we will learn about the subtle art of erotic teasing," Miss Galkowska said after quite some time elapsed.

"Each of you ladies will be given a paintbrush. You will take turns using it to tease one another: focus all attention on the clitoris. At the end of each 'session,' you are to bring your partner to a climax."

"Lara, my pet, will be the demonstration model. Lara, please hop up on my desk and lie on your back with your feet touching your buttocks, knees spread wide apart."

The circle that Lara had painstakingly kept her nose inside of for so long vanished, and she assumed this most humiliating position showing her pussy to every girl in the class. Miss Galkowska held in her hand a Kolinsky sable-hair brush, and smiled deviously at the young teenager who was totally at her mercy. But before the teacher began the 'lesson', she made a big show of removing her opera-length black stockings. Lara wondered what the woman had in store, but only for a moment.

Miss Galkowska laid one of her stockings across Lara's grey eyes, then wrapped it around the girl's head to create a makeshift (and completely revolting) blindfold! Lara clenched her jaw, feeling all the more helpless now. Losing her sight, it felt like it had amplified the rest of her senses. It reminded her of the dark chamber she had just escaped, and added a sense of dread and uncertainty about when she would finally feel the touch of her mistress's paintbrush.

A lecture, first. Miss Galkowska addressed the classroom.

"Lara has been having some difficulty achieving an orgasm on her own."

Lara would have shot her eyes open, if they weren't tightly covered in silky fabric. Having someone talk about her sexual issues in front of people was so terrible! Even when her friends were talking about sex, Lara preferred to be a lady and say nothing. She wasn't ashamed or anything, just modest. Maybe for this reason, Miss Galkowksa's unrelenting attention to her sexuality was beginning to instill a certain shame within the statuesque beauty. Wasn't this the same woman who scolded Lara for being 'unladylike' for enjoying rock-climbing? Where was the logic in any of this??

"This is no accident. It is part of her treatment. Pet, please open your mouth."

Lara was paying close attention to the hefty Polish woman's words. She was hoping to get a better understanding of what this Black Hole was doing to her. But when the woman told her to 'open her mouth,' it made her seize up in horror. What would the woman put in there: her panties or her stockings?

Lara parted her full lips and accepted a long, smooth, dry piece of lingerie into her mouth. The bitter, salty, acrid flavor was familiar: these were definitely Miss Galkowska's dirty stockings. The same ones she had nearly worshiped the last time she had a good orgasm - the thought of that association made her reel. She nearly jumped as a piece of soft fabric hit her face and rested there, right up against her upturned nose. They smelled incredibly musty, and were soaking wet.

"Women show considerably more erotic plasticity than men do," said Miss Galkowska. She rested one hand against the Tomb Liberator's knee.

"As such, womens' sexual tastes and preferences can be easily changed by social and cultural factors. Sex is one of the strongest motivators of our behavior. So, to properly reform Lara, it is necessary to... alter her sexual preferences."

Lara jumped as she felt two expert hands part her virgin lips. Then, she felt the softest touch against her clit. It only lasted for a moment; like Miss Galkowska was an artist warming up her hand with a few practice strokes.

"The soiled stockings are only small a part of this. They are something I personally like to add to her therapy, as a reminder that she is my pet. They will make her climaxes much stronger, but the real trick lies somewhere else."

Then, Miss Galkowska began teasing Lara in earnest. She began by drawing a slow, circular pattern around Lara's clit using only the faintest of pressure. As much as Lara hated it, her body responded very much to this - she was soaking wet and badly wanted her instructor to do more than she was. But of course, Miss Galkowska pulled away once Lara was really getting into the groove of things, causing the girl to exhale from her nostrils in frustration.

She allowed Lara to settle down a bit, before starting again with the brush. So much time had elapsed that the tip had gotten cold, startling Lara a little as she felt its clammy touch.

"I cannot say the exact way this will help Lara's treatment, but you all should know that it is an extremely effective method of correction. By the end of her time here, she will beg to make amends to all the people she has wronged. She will do this no matter what it takes: so many years spent with her knees bent, giving them whatever they want from her, regardless of how much it clashes with her old personality."

As the woman spoke, she ratcheted up her efforts against Lara's tumescent little love button. The Tomb Liberator's senses were flooded with Miss Galkowska's bitter taste, and the aroma of her dirty feet, but all she wanted was to finally have one good climax. A thought sparked through her mind: was this part of their strategy to tame her? She couldn't follow up on it much, because Miss Galkowska was mercilessly teasing her clit. The assault seemed to shut down any thoughts that didn't relate to immediate gratification. Her heart rate increased, and she felt so close to the finish line!

It was infuriating when the Polish woman slowed her efforts - as though she could read Lara's mind and wouldn't permit the girl to cum.

"This exercise is a perfect example. Lara certainly finds it humiliating, to be teased by another woman - especially one who has dominated her body and soul. But she accepts it. And, judging by how wet she is, she even likes it!"

Lara blushed, and gritted her teeth.

"Like any of you girls, she wants to cum. But she knows that ultimately this decision is in my hands, not hers. Lara won't dare to spit out my stockings that I wore for three days in a row, nor will she move from this pose for fear of being punished! She passively offers herself to me, in the hopes that I will be merciful. Maybe she can mewl and purr and pray for her needs to be met, but a proper lady knows her place."

Miss Galkowska was a sadistic genius. She alternated between long, firm brushstrokes and shorter, faster ones like butterfly kisses to bring out sensations that Lara had never imagined possible. And the butt plug! The teacher even managed to control that thing - it would vibrate intermittently and then stop. Lara found very little pleasure in the knobbly plug. It was more like a distraction, something to violate her while she obsessed over base urges.

It occurred to Lara that she was trembling now, and moving her hips in an attempt to get just a little bit more stimulation from her teacher's brush. This earned her a warning, so she remained stiff as a statue as she listened to her classmates' moans of ecstasy. They must have been ordered to cum as loudly as possibly - exaggerated cries of delight and surprise. Or maybe it was that good to actually orgasm after being held on the edge for so long?

She wouldn't know.

"Do you enjoy those patches on your tattoos?" Miss Galkowska asked.

It was obviously a rhetorical question. Lara was gagged with the woman's dirty lingerie - or maybe she expected Lara to nod?

"They are nicotine patches. They have an interesting synergy with your amative ink. It alters the way dopamine is released inside your mind. I could bore you with terms like 'occurring on a subsecond time scale' and 'growing, aberrant associations.' But all you need to know is that, combined with your altered perception of time from being in this institution, you will find nicotine more addictive than methamphetamine."

Lara bit down furiously on the filthy panties that were stuck in her mouth. Her temples were buzzing and she could feel her eye twitching - was it the nicotine? Or the sexual frustration?

"Not just any nicotine, either. It must be from an e-cigarette. We are in the process of re-designing your silly 'Tomb Liberator' outfit. Remember those pistols you had strapped to your thighs? Well, if you ever get out of here, you'll need to keep your e-cigarette strapped to one thigh and at least one vial of juice on the other. Interesting way of demonstrating your chemical dependence, don't you think? Don't leave home without it, either, or the withdrawal symptoms will kick in."

"Mmmph!" Lara groaned. Her knuckles were white from how hard she had been clenching them.

Lara thought back to her coveted dual pistols, the symbols of her strength and fury. She had trained with them so much that she could hit targets accurately from a hundred feet away while moving at a clipped pace. Now the weapons had vanished in her mind, replaced with an idiotic, addictive drug that was more associated with unruly teenagers than with adults. It devastated her to think of being stripped of so much power, while simultaneously being given something so frivolous and trendy.

Then Miss Galkowska stopped. Lara was teetering on the brink of madness, and delight. The woman fished out something from her drawer, and held it up to the teenager's mouth. It was necessary to move her panties a bit to accomplish this, but not much. They still rested against her nose.

"Inhale this, Lara. It's best that your first taste will come at my hand. Come on, pet. Inhale deeply! That's a good girl. We made it just for you."

Lara put her full lips up to the cold metal mouthpiece of the vape, and inhaled its foul chemical haze. She didn't spit out the stockings, either, because Miss Galkowska hadn't told her to. As soon as the vapor hit her tongue, she recognized the flavor of the juice: cigar. It made her stomach turn into knots, dredging up all the uncomfortable associations she had with Uncle Errol and his gross smoking habit. It was obviously flavored after a cheap cigar, too, unlike the expensive one he favored.

She coughed as she exhaled the smoke. There was no break; she was told to inhale again and again, bringing on a strong head-high. True to what she had been told, Lara immediately found herself craving more of the stuff. She even groaned in frustration when Miss Galkowska finally pulled the vape away from her. She still loathed nicotine, and vapes, but this did nothing to lessen how badly she wanted more of it.

"Don't worry, pet! You can have more if you are a good girl. Just know that it's a proprietary vape. Very expensive: it even has a GPS tracker so you won't lose it. It records how many hits you have taken, and also how deeply you take each one! The app even allows users to set limits on how much the vape will work. All the more reason to be a well-behaved girl, right?"

Lara was beyond words. She could see it now: an addicted little filly, pathetically trying to hit her hated e-cigarette, only to find out that it had been shut off remotely. What could she do but go and plea with the app-controller to give her a little more of her drug? And who would control the app? Certainly not her. Oh heavens no, they wouldn't miss that opportunity to exert control over her life. Could it be her Uncle Errol!?

It was untenable, the thought of actually asking him for nicotine. After all she had bad-mouthed his cigars, what could be more humiliating than asking - no, requiring - his permission to vape? It was a total inversion of their former relationship. And as much as it boggled her mind, she had a dreadful certainty that she would do it. Miss Galkowska even made some comment about Lara having the addictive footprint of a person who had 'spent several lifetimes smoking a pack a day of unfiltered cigarettes.' Couldn't they at least make the juice taste good?

The sound of the drawer shutting was another nail in the coffin. Lara knew that her nicotine patches were keeping the cravings at bay, but what would happen once they were removed? Even with their help, she wanted more of the vile stuff. If she desired nicotine this badly after just a few hours with the patches on, how much worse would it get if she kept them on for hours, and days, and sixteen months?

"Lara, it's time to begin your line writing. 100 lines. You will be alone for this, because the rest of the girls and I are going to have our exercise."

Miss Galkowska untied her stockings that had covered Lara's eyes, savoring the look of defeat on the young girl's face. She didn't bother to remove her stockings from Lara's mouth, or to take out the butt plug, of course. The worst part, though, was the aching feeling Lara felt deep inside of her. She didn't think it was possible for women to get 'blue balls,' but she had tremendous cramping in her pubic area from Miss Galkowska's long session of teasing and denial. It made everything more difficult, and the pain didn't lessen much even after time had passed.

Lara wrote on the board:

"I, Lara Rabynya, hereby relinquish my title as the Lady of Abington now and forevermore. I present it, with compliments, to Mrs. Karen Liao, and accept her gracious offer of employment. I will make amends to my beloved guardian, Uncle Errol. I will be honest with Robin about what I want from her and the rest of her friends."

On the second go-through, she made the tiniest mistake by forgetting a comma after 'Mrs. Karen Liao.' The screen flashed red - the same red that she saw in that horrible steam chamber - and ten lines appeared on it, apparently for Lara to write as a punishment.

The lines read:

"1 more mistake = 10 spankings"

After being stimulated so much at the Miss Galkowska's hands, this monotonous task was especially boring. They expected mechanical perfection from Lara, too: each letter had to be the exact same size and style as appeared on the screen or all of her progress would disappear and she would have to write it again. There was nothing educational or productive about this, and soon the girl was frustrated beyond all reason. She imagined the other students exercising, while she was stuck here performing the most mind-numbing task she could think of.

As she wrote lines on the high-tech chalkboard, she thought back to her schooling.

Privileged from birth, Lara was fully bilingual by age 10. She impressed even the brightest of her numerous private tutors, and her father spared no expense in her education. From her Montessori preschool to finishing school in Switzerland, well-respected teachers built up Lara's self esteem and encouraged her ambitions. She was even used to having a staff of researchers on staff to hand out the more menial intellectual tasks, expediting her work considerably.

Food was nutritious and plentiful, prepared by chefs and available on-demand (even as room service) for all the students. There was even a massage therapist on staff who would give Lara lengthy full-body massages after her exercises - something that delighted the girl to no end. She especially liked it when the therapist was in the library, where she could lie down on her favorite green sofa and rest her feet in the woman's lap. It helped stimulate Lara's mind, getting foot massages. It was the height of joy for her to devour rare books while a skilled woman played with her sensitive feet.

themanred
themanred
286 Followers