Lara Takes Sara to the Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

Sara knew she had no choice and the Headmistress watched as the schoolgirl raised her head and between began to kiss Lara's perfect breasts, her newly freed hands slowly moving up the doctor's body before squeezing each gorgeous tit. Lara looked down as her captive gently kissed and licked her breasts and gasped when the young girl began to pinch and roll her rock hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Lara let her lover know that she was doing the right things when a soft sigh escaped from her lips. She leaned back as Sara kissed delicately around the edges of her beautiful areola.

Sara hated this. She couldn't believe that she, a good girl, was kneeling in a cinema, playing with her doctor's breasts. She knew she would never want her mother to discover that she was behaving like this but she wondered if her mother might not be secretly pleased. She knew she must be doing what these two evil women wanted correctly by the sounds coming from the doctor's mouth but she didn't want to go any further. As if sensing the schoolgirl's hesitation, Lara suddenly hooked her legs around her patient's and began to grind her wet pussy into Sara's flat, belly.

They stayed locked in that position for a good minute as Mrs Lane sat beside them, no longer worrying about any interruptions from the men in the cinema. She was too obsessed by what was happening in the seats beside her and found herself pulling up her long tweed skirt, pulling her big knickers aside and rubbing her pussy urgently. She watched as Sara finally realised she had no choice and began to target Lara's engorged nipples. The doctor groaned in lust as she felt the young girl's wet lips close around one aching nipple.

After a few minutes Lara's breathing was noticeably deeper and quicker; her feet dropped back down to the floor as she pulled the girl's head firmly to her tits. Sara was in torment as she wondered what her friends would say if they knew she was out of school, kneeling in a darkened cinema, sucking and squeezing the school doctor's large breasts. She burned with embarrassment and wondered if she would ever escape the clutches of these two wicked women. .

Trying to get this over with as soon as possible and trying to remember what the Headmistress had done to her, Sara dropped her right hand between the doctor's legs and cupped the woman's steaming pussy. Lara shuddered as the young girl began to gently rub her swollen clit with the palm of her hand, still sucking alternatively on her big nipples.

Mrs Lane squirmed in her seat, tormenting her clit just as Sara was tormenting the school doctor's but then Lara pulled the young girl from her aching nipples and demanded that she do more.

"If you want to get out of here, Sara, you're going to have to make me cum. Use your fingers now; stick them right up my cunt."

That was the last thing Sara wanted to do but she knew she had to get away from this place. She easily slid two fingers in deep and began to pump Lara's greedy pussy while using her thumb to stroke the doctor's huge clit, just as she had been taught.

Mrs Lane thought she had never seen anything as hot in her life. She didn't think she could sit in her seat any longer so crouched down beside Sara and joined in. Poor Sara wasn't experienced enough to know that this might speed things up; all she knew that she was playing with another woman's pussy and now her Headmistress seemed to want to play with her too. She watched as Mrs Lane bent forward and suckled on Lara's sensitive clit.

Lara had wanted tonight to be about Sara making her cum but she wasn't going to object to the older woman making the experience even more incredible. She lifted her legs on to the schoolgirl's shoulders and looked meaningfully at the Headmistress. Mrs Lane knew exactly what Lara wanted and was only too pleased to deliver.

Sara continued pumping the doctor's pussy and couldn't help but sneak a glance down to see what her Headmistress was doing now. Mrs Lane moved her hands down to Lara's gorgeous arse and began to play with Lara's dirtiest hole. Sara couldn't believe her eyes as she saw the older woman's finger begin to rub the respectable school doctor's tiny, tightest hole. Even worse, Mrs Lane then took that same finger in her mouth and sucked on it -- hard.

The young girl was embarrassed beyond belief (and she wasn't even doing it) as the Headmistress pulled her finger back out and resumed rubbing Lara's arsehole. She repeated this a few times before she spread the doctor's arse cheeks wide and, finally, began to lick at her doctor's tight hole.

Sara knew she had to get out of there and resumed sucking Lara's clit while plunging her fingers even harder, even deeper into Lara's cunt. The doctor couuldn't imagine it ever getting better than this as she thrashed and moaned wildly in her seat while her two lovers did everything in their power to please her.

"That's it, Sara, fuck my cunt. Lick my arse, Beth. Fuck me both of you."

Lara's words were stopped only by the fat cock of one of the men who had crept behind the threesome. He had been watching the scene unfold, even better than the one on the screen, and had been wanking behind the women. Now he too was close to cumming and plunged his thick cock down Lara's throat. She couldn't believe there was even more pleasure to be found tonight but she opened her mouth and tried to swallow his meat without complaint.

Mrs Lane was now tongue fucking her arse like there was no tomorrow and Sara was fucking her pussy as if she had been doing it for years. "I knew she'd be good," Lara thought to her self as the three pronged attack on her body continued. She placed her hand on top of her lover's head and began to grind her soaking pussy heavily on the girl's face, nearly suffocating the young girl. Sara never wavered though, using her tongue like a weapon as her doctor's dripping pussy stroked from her chin to her nose with unbelievably quickly.

Screaming around the cock buried in her throat, totally forgetting where she was, Lara came with an intensity she had never known. Still grinding her cunt on Sara's young face and with Mrs Lane's tongue replaced by two fingers, she was being pleasured in every hole all at once, something even she had never had before. When the man saw her body violently shaking through her orgasm he came too and poured his spunk down the school doctor's throat.

So intent had Sara been in her duties, she hadn't even noticed the man fucking the doctor's throat and, when she looked up to see him slowly withdrew his dripping cock, the innocent schoolgirl fainted.

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers
12