Lara's Abduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Lara is watched & taken in parking garage.
1.1k words
4.1
184.8k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers

Many men and woman have fantasies involving forced sex, and this story is intended as a fantasy. It is not meant to condone rape in any way.

* * * * *

Nick had been watching her for a while. Or, perhaps more accurately, they been watching her. The way she walked around the office in those slightly-too-revealing outfits. The tight, short skirts, the transparent blouses, the low-cut tops... tits hanging out every time she leaned over.

He knew how much she enjoyed turning men on, teasing them. He'd seen her touching herself too. She didn't know anyone saw that. So tonight the boss arranged for her to work late, waiting until the parking garage would be empty. He moved his van next to her car, and waited. She didn't look nervous as she get off the elevator. Even walking across the dark garage, her heels echoing on the cement, she still had that hot attitude. She got to her car and put the key in the door, just as he stepped from behind his van. She must have caught a glimpse of him in the car mirror, because she gasp and started to turn. But she was startled, and Nick wasn't... he was ready.

He grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her back. He held her wrists pinned together, as he kicked her legs out from under her. He slammed her down on the hood of her car, hard, knocking the wind out of her. He hoped he didn't bruise those sexy tits.

He pulled her back to her feet. She started to say something, her voice frightened now, but he slapped her across the face.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut."

He shoved her into the back of his van, climbed in, and pulled the door closed behind them. She looked at him in the darkness, maybe recognizing him, but she kept her mouth shut. She learned fast, which made things easier for Nick.

The plan was for him to gag her, tie her up, and take her to the club. But what the hell... his cock was hard as a rock, and she was so damn sexy.

He reached over and pulled her blouse open, popping the buttons. She didn't resist. She knew what was coming. Like he said, she was smart.

He paused for a moment, enjoying the sight of her tits spilling out of her lacy bra. He looked at her face. Her lips were quivering a little, and her breath was coming in short gasps. She was really scared, but she wasn't losing control. Sexy as hell.

He told her to strip, just once, in a low threatening voice. She looked around the van quickly, but she could see there was no escape route, and nothing she could use as a weapon. So she did as he said, slowly taking off her bra, letting him see her rosy nipples, then kicking off her shoes, pulling off her skirt, then her pantyhose. While she undressed he pulled open his pants and took out his cock. It was stiff and really throbbing, the veins bulging, pre-come oozing from the tip. She stared at it and licked her lips. He noticed her nipples were hard. "Shit," he thought... "she's enjoying this!"

It was true that Lara enjoyed the effect she had on men. Even now, as frightened as she was, the sight of his hard cock gave her a feeling of power... and that turned her on.

He pulled her to him roughly, and pressed his mouth to hers. He shoved his tongue between her lips, driving it into her hot sexy mouth. He kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, wanting it to feel like a violation.

His hands were on those soft, sweet tits of hers, squeezing and pinching them. He pulled and twisted her nipples, making her whimper for the first time.

He could do this for a long time, but he couldn't keep the boss and his friends waiting at the club. So he forced her head down to his stiff cock. She twisted her head, struggling, but he grabbed a handful of hair and held her head down.

"Take it," he growled. "You've been asking for this for a long time, you cock teasing little slut. Now take my dick and suck it!"

He slapped her again, not really needing to, but it made her open her mouth, and he drove his cock in and halfway down her throat. She swallowed and gagged convulsively, so he eased back a little. Her mouth was already wet with spit, so he started thrusting his cock in and out, fucking her face. After a few strokes she seemed to relax a little, maybe getting into it. He loosened his hold on her hair, but kept one hand on the back of her neck as he drove his cock farther down her throat. His other hand returned to her nipples, twisting and pinching.

Lara's face burned with shame. Despite her fear and humiliation, she found herself getting turned on. She wondered if he could smell the hot wetness between her legs. She reached out for him.

Nick felt her hand cupping his balls, squeezing and rolling them. He was still ramming his cock into her mouth, but now she was bobbing her head, meeting every thrust, trying to take him deeper. "Damn," he thought, "she's a hot little slut!"

He wanted to play some more, but there wasn't time. He starting thrusting faster, and she matched his rhythm, slurping up and down his shaft as he filled her mouth with cock. And then he couldn't hold back and he erupted in her mouth, shooting his cum into her, down her throat, over her lips.

He didn't even pay attention to how much she swallowed, and how much overflowed and ran down her face. He pulled his cock out and pulled up his pants. Without a word, he grabbed the waiting rag and shoved it in her mouth. He put a strip of duct tape over it, holding it in place. He flipped her over and wrapped several thicknesses of duct tape around her wrists and ankles. Finally, he leaned her naked body against the side strut of the van. He had a short length of rope already waiting, and in a few seconds it was tied snuggly around her throat, securing her to the strut.

Lara squirmed, pinching her legs together, trying to relieve the hot need in her pussy. She was wondering if he would rape her, and getting more and more turned on by the thought.

Nick slipped between the bucket seats to the front of the van. He put on the seatbelt and started the engine, pulling out a little faster than he should, anxious now about being late. Still, the boss never said he couldn't sample the merchandise.

wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers