Lara's Cum Adventures

Story Info
Three months of celibacy cum to a showering end.
2.3k words
3.87
57.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xena_gt
xena_gt
4 Followers

Edited by Alwaysupforu2004

Thanks so much Woody.

*

LARA AND JACK

My husband Jack and I had not been intimate for about three months. I was wound up tighter than a spring. I needed complete release; masturbating was a temporary scratch to a non-stop itch. I decided to have a little show and tell for Jack that evening when he got home from work what I was feeling. I hoped that he too would like the dry season to cum to a showering end.

I spent the afternoon at the beauty salon, trimming, curling and waxing the hair on my body. I had a facial, manicure and pedicure done but I was not yet ready to go into battle without my armor. I passed by my favorite lingerie shop to buy just the right shade of red silk and lace number that I knew would bring Jack's attention back to my hot curvaceous coffee colored body. At the till something caught my eye, I giggled as I added it to my purchase. The sales clerk flashed me a knowing smile as she packed my items and bid me good day.

Once at home I made all the preparations to make the night special. I phoned up Jack to inquire how his day had been, just so I could gauge what mood he would be in. He seemed in a pleasant enough mood; his day was thankfully not spent in court or in mediations, but at this was a relatively slow day according to him. He promised to be home in under an hour, he just wanted to get out of the office and head out. I took that as a sign that the night would not be one where he was stuck at his desk in his study burning the midnight oil. Unless he feigned exhaustion like he had tended to do in the past three months. Tonight he had no choice. I was going to get the satisfaction I truly needed and deserved after three months of forced celibacy.

I had just enough time to freshen up and place some chilling wine by the bed in a beautiful silver bucket we had received as Christmas present the past year from his friend and colleague Daniel. He had been friends with Jack since he joined the firm two years ago. I walked up to the large antique mirror at the corner of the room and examined the image staring back at me, my almond shaped eyes slowly and meticulously checked if my efforts to look perfect for Jack, fell short in anyway. My pear shaped body still drew attention and compliments from many men. The red silk made my coffee colored skin glow, the lace just managed to cover my nipples, my plump breasts fitting snugly into the lace bodice. My hands lightly brushed over my already aroused nipples and traveled lower to my full hips to the edge of my lingerie. I began to lift the hem my body aching for release. My fingers wanting to begin their journey to my pussy when I heard Jack's car pull up to the driveway, I rushed to the window just in time to see him get out of the car. He still looked as good as when we first met five years ago at an art gallery during the opening night of my first solo show. He was handsome; he stood at six feet two inches, had dark hair, he had attentive hazel brown eyes with specks of gold and green and his smile lit up all those are around him. That night he bought four of my most expensive paintings. The rest was history.

"Lara? I'm home. Lara?" Jack's rich baritone called out. I called out to him from our bedroom. Jack walked in to the bedroom to find me laying in across our bed in my red battle armor. The red lace just dipped low enough to flash my ample coffee coloured breasts at him. My eyes held his for a moment before they followed my tongue seductively lick my full lips. Then followed my hand as it came from my side to my plump breasts in a false attempt to brush a stray hair back. I knew my jet black hair looked perfect after the time spent at the salon. Jack stood for a moment drinking in the image of me posed on our bed. The hem of my beautiful red silk amour was barely past my bottom, making my slightly plump legs look longer than they were. As I lay facing him with a wide smile and a wine glass in my hand. His lustful look was enough to encourage me to head into war as planned.

'Welcome home, Jack," my voice hoarse and strangely seductive even to my ears. "Some wine?" I asked extending the semi-filled glass to him. He crossed the room as he again took in the sight of me in the flimsy negligee that he could easily rip off my body in the heat of passion. He took the glass from my hand and sat at the edge of the bed; I rose and slowly crawled until I was behind him. "Can I take off your clothes, love?" I asked softly, my voice still lust filled and hoarse, as my hands ran gently across his broad shoulders. His nod was all I was waiting for before I swung into action. I slowly let my freshly pedicured foot off the bed onto the carpeted floor. I stood before him my body inches from his, my erect nipples a breath away from his face, his warm breath making my body shiver in anticipation. We both gave off an invisible heat that was slowly but surely making the light silk negligee feel like heavy chain mail armor.

Jack drained his glass of wine in record time, I doubt tasting the chardonnay he had just drank then gently placed the empty glass away from his feet. All the while his eyes never leaving mine, I reached to undo his shirt, his hands covered mine stopping me. He raised himself to his feet, our bodies touching, his six foot two frame dwarfing my five foot six frame. I felt fear begin to gain ground as he stood looking down at me saying nothing. I almost thought I was losing the war before it had even begun. I started to turn away when Jack pulled me back into his arms and said "Lara, my Cocoa Bean, I've missed you." His voice shaking as he spoke. That was all the encouragement I needed, Cocoa Bean was his nickname for me, he gave it to me on our first date. I smiled at him and my hands went to his sides, just above his trouser waist band. My hands took hold of his shirt and pulled his shirt tail out of his trousers. I began to unbutton his shirt and noticed that my hands were trembling. I couldn't wait any longer I ripped it open sending the buttons scattering into all directions of the room. His mouth covered mine with a hungry kiss, his tongue found it was welcome in my hot mouth. I sucked it in and caressed its tip with my own tongue. My hands touched his torso, caressing his nipples and his beautiful chest. I slowly slid my hands to unbuckle his belt as he pulled back to take my tongue into his mouth slowly sucking it. I slowly slid the zipper down and hooked my thumbs on the sides of both his trouser and his boxers pushing them down his thighs. He kicked them off quickly and turned back in anticipation.

My mouth left his as I knelt in front of him taking in his musky aroma that made my neither lips water. I loved his cock, truly loved it from the first time I saw it. It was beautiful, circumcised, its mushroom head was bulbous and huge but it matched perfectly with his thick rod. When he got aroused my fingers could never wrap around it fully. During one of our drunken romps we stopped to measure the size of his erect penis, at nine and a half inches long and five inches in circumference. It was bigger and thicker than any man I had been with before. I moaned in anticipation as I slowly ran my tongue down the shaft of his hot cock. Jack loved it when I first kissed his balls, so they received my undivided attention first before I welcomed the head of his now fully erect penis into my hot wet mouth. Jack moaned in reply as I licked and sucked his balls one at time. I slowly slipped my thumb into my mouth to join one of his balls and begun to gently massage it as I removed my mouth and trailed my tongue up the underside of his beautiful shaft and stopped as it reached his deep pink tight cock head. I kissed his beautiful mushroom head then took it into my waiting mouth.

Jack inhaled sharply as I slowly took his penis deeper into my mouth until the tip touched the back of my throat. I pulled back to the tip licked the tip of his cock once again before I took his hard pulsing cock as deep as I could into my mouth without gagging. I started sucking it in a constant rhythm as he swayed on his feet; my fingers caressed his balls as I worked my tongue and mouth over his penis. I pulled my mouth away from his shaft and licked my fingers for lubrication, then I began to massage his sensitive perineum for a short while as I gave is balls the right amount of attention. At that point I was so turned on that I was sure that I'd cum in my knickers as my mouth continued to suck his engorged cock. I slowly removed his cock from my mouth to kiss his mushroom penis head. My ministrations were rewarded as a large drop of precum greeted me as I welcomed it, and then his shaft, into my mouth once again.

My pussy was dripping wet, soaking through my red thong. I slowly removed Jack's penis from my hot mouth and squirmed to quickly remove my underwear. I knew what I wanted and what I wanted and needed was for Jack to drink my juices, to lick my pussy, to bite gently onto my clit as only he knew how.

Like a well choreographed dance he lifted me on to my feet. His hands slowly left my arms and traveled to the hem of my silk negligee. His eyes held mine, hearts thudding in the same thumping beat. He lifted the negligee caressing my skin, the silk leaving a scorching trail in its wake. The cool air did nothing to lower my heated temperature. Jack threw the lingerie away from our bodies to a heap on the floor. The bed that held us for three months together yet miles apart now cradled our bodies close.

I turned and rolled over Jack into a 69 position. As I knelt over him with my pussy directly over his face, I took his penis and started stroking gently between my cupped hands. His long finger touched my pussy, beginning at the hood of my clit, running it all the way to my puckered anus, taking my cunt juice in its trail. I moaned in response to his touch as he begun the rhythm over. I couldn't stand the torture.

"Please...Uh!...Jack...Pleeeease....." I breathlessly cried out.

"Tell me what you want, Cocoa Bean." He whispered, his hot breath hitting my pussy as he spoke. His voice just added to the torture he was already putting me through. Jack's finger gently circled the hood of my clit, causing my engorged clit to sneak forward to meet his touch. I begged him to lick my clit, eat my pussy, to fuck me hard and play with my tight asshole.

"Then suck my dick!" He hoarsely whispered into my pussy, making sure each word's breath hit just the right spot. He waited until my mouth had began it's decent on his hard shaft to insert a finger in to my hot tight cunt. His hot hard thick rod muffled my cry as I came on to Jack's hand. My juices gushed out, released after months of pent up desire. I moaned with his beautiful cock still deep in my mouth, the vibrations causing him to left his hips off the bed, sending it deeper into my mouth. As I was sucking his dick in a nice steady rhythm, Jack removed his tongue and slowly entered my cunt with his tongue lapping up my spent juices. He expertly nibbled, licked and tongue fucked me, his fingers found their own rhythm at my anus.

Soon he was inserting a finger in to the tight orifice that widened slowly with more attention. His mouth took over the pleasuring of my neither hole. His fingers spread my buttocks further for his tongue to rim my anus, Jack removed his mouth from my anus and inserted his finger into my asshole as he took my clit into his mouth, gently biting on increasing the pressure as he inserted a second finger into my anus. I came for a second time, his mouth covering my pussy to receive the offered nectar.

This was his trigger to cum, I felt his cum bubbling to the surface, his penis becoming rock hard just as began to shoot stings of his hot wad deep into mouth, and I moved his penis back little to my lips so I could taste his salty sweet cum, I had never been able to waste a drop of cum since I first gave oral sex, I loved the taste of Jack's cum. I finally removed his dick from my mouth to catch my breath, rolling off him on to the bed. My heart was pounding, blood was rushing in my ears, my clit twitched with each beat of my heart, and we lay side by side gathering our strength back. I licked my lips savouring the taste of Jack's cum that still lingered...

It had been too long...

xena_gt
xena_gt
4 Followers