Lara's End Of School Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

As the nurse lifted her legs, one by one, and tied her ankles to the stirrups, Lara could only close her eyes at the shame of her bald pussy being visible to all her classmates. She was right that all the girls were staring at her because they couldn't believe that their innocent friend had become so turned on by the predicament each of them had faced. Lara thought her embarrassment was complete when Nurse Black turned to the doctor and said, "You won't need any lubrication for this one doctor, her cunt is dripping wet." Little did she know it had only just begun.

Chapter 2

As the doctor took his seat between Lara's outstretched legs he leaned forward and seemed to inspect her bald pussy. The young girl squirmed under his scrutiny but knew she was powerless to do anything. She noticed, however, that the doctor was not wearing any gloves and dared to think that perhaps she was going to be excused any further examinations. Her hopes were dashed instantly as she looked down her body to see him lean closer to her private place. In disbelief she felt his wet tongue slowly move up her soaking slit, almost seeming to drink in the juices that she could not control.

"I think you should taste this girl, Nurse Black; she may be the sweetest yet."

Lara's face burned red as the nurse now appeared between her legs and, copying the previous actions of the doctor, ran her tongue all the way along the poor girl's lips. She straightened up, licking her lips, and nodded to the pervert alongside her.

"Yes, I think you might be right. Is it time now to let the other girls discover what Lara has been keeping to herself?"

At a nod from the doctor, Nurse Black lined up the remaining nine girls between Lara's slender legs as she looked down her young body, not believing that her classmates were going to do this to her. When Christina bent forward and put her tongue tentatively to her classmate's pussy and tasted another woman for the first time she seemed surprised at how nice Lara tasted. About to bend down again for another lick, she was escorted to the back of the line by Nurse Black and Alice stepped forward.

One by one the girls lapped at their captive classmate's sodden cunt, licking her lips then becoming braver and pushing their tongues into the helpless girl. Lara was struggling to free herself but was being held down now by Nurse Black and the doctor, holding her by the shoulders as each of them played with her large breasts. Her nipples were throbbing as the two medical professionals tweaked them and stretched them while between her legs her pussy was on fire. Instinctively, Lara started to push up her hips to meet the tongues of her classmates, crying out in shame that her body could betray her like this.

Just as she was coming to what felt like a crescendo, the girls were pushed back. As the doctor lowered the head of the couch so that Lara's head was actually below the rest of her body, Nurse Black resumed the assault on her pussy. Only she wasn't licking as the other girls had licked. Nurse Black was an expert in making the senior girls cum and she had been looking forward to this day for some time once the doctor had told her that it was Lara who they were going to use. She was sure she was about to give this girl the first orgasm of her young life and the fact that she was still struggling made it even better. Concentrating her tongue on Lara's swollen clit, she slowly inserted one of her long, slim fingers easily in to the girl's pussy.

Lara couldn't take much more of this; she knew what was happening between her legs, even if she could no longer see what the nurse was doing. She knew all her classmates were watching her torment and her disgrace filled her whole body. She was trying to stop her body from reacting but the more the nurse flicked at her little button and the deeper her finger intruded into her, the more she knew she was going to have what she had only read about. She was going to have her first ever orgasm here in the doctor's office on the tongue and finger of another woman.

The only thing that distracted her slightly was the position she was now in and she wondered what the doctor was going to do. She didn't have long to wait as he unbuttoned his white coat, unzipped his trousers and pulled out the first cock Lara had ever seen. It looked huge to her inexperienced eye and had a small drop of moisture on the tip.

He reached forward and gripped her under her arms, pulling her head back towards him until it was just over the edge, her body now stretched the full length of this evil man's examination couch. With her head now hanging over the edge all she could really see was the doctor's stiff cock. His hand wrapped around it, slowly moving up and down.

He moved towards his young prisoner, blocking her view even more, allowing his dick the slightest of touches on her lips. As Nurse Black continued to torment Lara's virginal pussy, he pushed forward and the head of his fat cock slid between her lips. Lara had no choice but to open her mouth and, praying that this would be over soon, instinctively ran her tongue over the head of his cock.

Deeper and deeper went his thick cock as he pushed ever forward until Lara felt it touch the back of her throat. He still kept on pushing and Lara gagged before he pulled back a little, telling her she was about to get used to that. Pushing forward he again hit her throat and continued this process until Lara could hardly breathe but, again, instinctively, began to swallow. The more she did this, the easier it became until, finally, his cock was in her throat.

Tears were falling from her eyes in shame and discomfort as her saliva dripped from her mouth. She could not think about anything except trying to breathe through her nose but still the probing from Nurse Black's finger and tongue kept her on the edge of something huge. Yet, even during all this, Lara was aware of the other girls gathering even closer to see what was happening to their friend.

The doctor began to give the other nine girls a detailed explanation of what he and Nurse Black were doing to Lara and, as he talked, he thrust his hips back and forth, going deeper and faster. Telling them to pay attention to what Nurse Black was doing to their classmate as well as what he was doing to her mouth, the girls didn't know where to look next as they watched the lips on Lara's cunt and mouth being equally stretched. At the same time the doctor was also instructing Nurse Black, not that she needed any instruction on how to eat a young girl's cunt.

Lara felt disgust at allowing herself to be used in this way, (although she couldn't see any way to escape), and disgust at the feeling of the doctor's pubic hair pressing against her lips while his huge balls hung over her nose. She had never seen a naked man before and now there was one standing so close to her face she could see nothing but him. She shuddered once more as he reached forward and grabbed her breasts, one in each hand, and gripping them firmly, started to thrust his cock in and out of the schoolgirl's throat.

She was still gagging but there was no consideration of this from her tormentor. He looked down her young body to see Nurse Black plunging another finger deep into her pussy. As Lara's mind struggled to cope with all that was happening to her, her cunt was literally dripping with her juices while the doctor, as he could feel his cum starting to rise, thrust even quicker.

Lara felt herself being stretched wider than she could imagine as Nurse Black worked a third finger between her already stretched lips. She would have gasped but this was silenced by the doctor's throbbing cock plunging deeper down her throat. Lara briefly wondered what she must have looked like to the other girls but her attention was demanded by the doctor as he squeezed her breasts and thrust into her again.

She felt him increase the speed of his thrusts and then suddenly stop. She felt his cock swell within her tight throat then her throat was filled with something else. His first spurt went directly down her throat and, as he slowly pulled back the subsequent spurts started to fill her mouth. As she felt his cock pull clear of her throat she automatically swallowed, tasting his salty spunk. But he wasn't finished there. He pulled out of her mouth and proceeded to wank his cock over her face, his spunk landing on her neck and tits. Finally he stood with the head of his cock resting against her cheeks and wiped the last few dribbles on her face.

"Now it is time for you other girls to taste what Lara has just swallowed; it is time for your first taste of a man's spunk."

The girls gathered round Lara's cum stained body and began to clean her up. The young girl was more ashamed than she could ever have imagined, even considering what she had already been through. To feel and to watch her classmates lick a man's seed off her body was too much and she burst into tears.

As she began to recover, however, her thoughts returned to what was happening between her legs. Nurse Black stood up and lifted the head of the couch while Lara could only watch in horror as Maria, her best friend, used her soft mouth to suck the last of the doctor's cum from her sensitive nipples. When she was finished feasting from Lara's body she knelt down between her friend's legs and waited. The doctor took his place once again between Lara's outstretched legs and fed his flaccid cock to Maria's hungry mouth.

"Suck it, Maria. Make me big and hard so that I can fuck your friend with it."

Lara struggled even more resolutely when she heard her immoral doctor's words but Maria seemed more than willing to do as she was told and eagerly took the soft cock into her mouth as the other girls gathered round Lara to hold her down. She pleaded with her classmates but none of them were listening; they all wanted to see what it was really liked to be fucked before they ever had to do it.

When the doctor removed his cock from Maria's greedy lips Lara could see that her best friend had done her job well. It stood long and stiff, glistening from Maria's saliva and ready to be used again. He moved forward to his trapped schoolgirl and laid his throbbing cock on her pussy. Leaning forward he took hold of her breasts once again.

"They're so big, Lara, so gorgeous. One day you will discover how they can be used and abused but for now it is time for me to fuck your virgin cunt."

Lara looked at him in absolute terror, only being able to guess how bad this was going to get.

"No, doctor, please! You can't do this, please! Nurse Black, please help me! Girls, Maria, don't let him do this!"

Despite everything she said, despite all her struggles, Lara felt the head of his huge cock make contact with the entrance to her pussy, terrified about allowing such a big cock enter her young tight body. As he held on to her breasts she fought with every ounce of strength she had left but there were just too many of them.

The doctor paused just for a moment to savour the look of this latest young girl to tremble beneath his cock. Then he began to push his cock forward, breaching her innocence, destroying her virginity, raping her pussy.

"Oh God stop!"

The doctor pushed in a little more. Her pleas served only to spur him on; he was determined to fuck her and fuck her was what he was going to do. Lara struggled and fought but there was little she could do to stop the rape of her schoolgirl cunt. He didn't stop until he had forced his cock all the way in. He had burst through her virginity with his first deep thrust and now, as he looked down on the young girl the fight seemed to have left her. She was very tight but once he was in he started to work back and forth as her pussy muscles gripped his cock hard.

Lara lay there in tears. "Please, doctor, please. It hurts. Please take it out." She was in pain but, even worse, she was crying from the shame of knowing that she would not be a virgin on her wedding night.

"This is what awaits you all, girls," he said as if he was delivering a medical lecture, "but, if it's done right, you are about to see how good it gets." He began to fuck his own personal sex slave even harder, maintaining a steady rhythm of long, deep thrusts. Increasing the power and pace of his thrusts, he let her tits go and held her by the hips. Now unrestricted, her big tits shook up and down in answer to his movements. The other nine girls were again spoiled for choice between her wobbling breasts and her pussy but most of them couldn't tear their eyes away from the sight of the doctor's cock plunging in and out of their classmate's ravaged cunt, her lips wrapped tightly around him.

Lara couldn't believe that her body was about to betray her again but, unwittingly, she could feel the stirrings of her own arousal. She knew that she could do nothing to prevent this but still felt the shame of being raped in front of nine other girls as they all looked down at her, in wonderment more than pity. The doctor carried on fucking her like this for a couple of minutes, going as deep into the girl as his cock could reach. Lara could feel her pussy once more leaking juices, lubricating her attacker's cock and making her easier to fuck. She looked up at the doctor who had a look of pure determination as he went about raping her. Clearly he had no feelings for her, concerned only with his own pleasure. Lara knew that her life would never be the same as she started to cum on his cock and cried out.

"Oh, God! Please don't let this be happening."

The evil doctor continued to fuck her, teasing her about the orgasm that was coursing through her young body and squeezing her large breasts. Just when she was sure she could take no more she felt his fat cock swell once more and then felt him shooting his spunk deep into her.

"No, doctor! Please! Don't cum inside me! Don't make me pregnant!"

But even as she screamed the words at him she knew it was too late as she felt his cum filling her cunt and slipping out around his softening cock. She lay there, utterly defeated, in tears, as he slipped out of her. Once again Maria was on her knees in front of him to clean his cock of her best friend's blood-streaked juices while Nurse Black reappeared to clean Lara's used cunt with her tongue. Eventually, the young schoolgirl was untied from the stirrups and helped to her feet. The doctor and nurse simply smiled as the other girls fought with each other to be the next on to the couch.

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers
12