Lara's Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, they all get soft. But usually you can get them hard again pretty easily," he replied. Lara looked at him mischievously. "Like this?" She grabbed his right hand and put it on her pussy. He immediately started to gently rub it, and his cock slowly got hard again. She laughed. "Yep. I thought that would work." She guided his fingers around her pussy, silently showing him how to rub it, and after a while he slowly pushed one finger into her pussy. She gave an involuntary moan, and he immediately took it out. "Sorry," she said. "You can put it back in. I'm just kind of aroused right now. I haven't had an orgasm in a few weeks - I've been too busy to watch porn lately. Plus, it's getting kind of old. It's getting really repetitive."

As she said this, he was working another finger into her pussy. Lara seemed to be considering something, then she turned to him with an odd look on her face. "You know, we've gone this far. Do you want to go ahead and go all the way?" He looked into her eyes. "You mean..."

Lara nodded. "Yes, do you want to fuck me? I mean, we're both ready, and we're both adults. And I am really aroused right now." She didn't mention that she knew he wouldn't be rough with her and would try his hardest to pleasure her as well as himself. She didn't think many guys would do that. Plus, he wasn't bad-looking and was a really nice guy. A little overweight, a bit nerdy, and not too muscular, but he had a kind, yet piercing blue-eyed gaze that made her feel safe around him. He was reasonably tall, probably a shade under 6 feet. And his short brown hair was always on the verge of being messy, but it looked good on him. And he didn't have a lot of acne - a little bit, but it didn't really detract from his appearance. She figured she could get him to work out for a while and he'd turn into a stud fairly quickly. Also, she was ready to lose her virginity, and definitely didn't think she should lose it with those idiots at her college.

His eyes dropped from her beautiful face to her pussy. "Yeah, I can see you're aroused. I don't know, though. You seemed pretty against it earlier. I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Dammit, Bill!" She exclaimed, smiling to let him know she wasn't angry. "If a girl is offering to have sex with you, you're supposed to take her up on her offer!" Abashed, he leaned away from her and considered it for a minute. He wanted to fuck her more than anything else, but he knew that most of the time, a girl's first fuck wasn't that pleasurable. But he also wanted her to leave satisfied. Plus, when was he going to get another chance to fuck such a gorgeous girl? She was very slim, and not very tall. She probably was 5' 3", 5' 4" at the maximum. She had a nice tan and flawless complexion, and her long, wavy brown hair was undeniably beautiful. Her shapely legs and small, soft hands and feet rounded out her lovely body. But what he really loved was her face. She had a radiant smile, and her brown eyes could give you this special smile of their own, like the one she was giving him now.

That made up his mind. "I would like nothing more than to lose my virginity with you, Lara. Just tell me how I can pleasure you."

She responded by leaning over and kissing him deeply. He immediately forgot about everything else, and lost himself in her. Their tongues touched for the first time, and their kiss became full of desire and passion. As she broke off for air, she got up and swung her right leg over him and straddled him, with his cock rubbing up against the outside of her pussy.

A thought suddenly occurred to him. "Hey, I don't have any protection. I kind of wasn't expecting us to go this far, so I didn't buy any condoms." She gave him an awkward hug. "We're ok. I've been on the pill for a week or so. I was planning to let one of the frat guys fuck me, just so I could stop enduring the teasing about being a virgin. But I like this better. I don't want to sleep with those guys." As she finished, she started to rub her clit a little, to get it ready. She leaned forward, against his face, letting him kiss her rock-hard nipples. I was wrong earlier, he thought. This is heaven.

She pulled away from him, then lifted herself up and reached down so she could rub his cock over the entrance to her pussy. She rubbed it over her clit, then teased the tip at the entrance to her pussy, savoring the feeling of herself about to lose her virginity. Then, when she couldn't wait any longer, with a sigh of deep satisfaction she very slowly lowered herself onto him until his entire cock was buried in her. She paused, letting the feeling of his cock inside of her overwhelm her senses. He really filled her up, and she never knew something could feel this good.

He had never felt anything like it before, and felt like he was stretching her pussy to the breaking point. One thought permeated the haze of sexual feeling he had - I thought she was a virgin. Why wasn't there any resistance? Why isn't there any blood? Did she lie to me?

It was as if she could read his mind. She looked into his eyes, and said. "My hymen broke several years ago. Remember when we were both drummers in the band freshman year of high school?" He nodded. "I used to go into the room where the extra drums were stored and masturbate with a drumstick after practice. I sometimes hoped one of you guys would come in, but none of you ever did. My hymen broke when I slid that drumstick in and out of my pussy. By the way, I never used any of my drumsticks." He looked at her. "You don't mean...?" She giggled. "I was kind of wild back then. I never let anyone see my tits, but I was willing to let them see me masturbate. But yes, I would steal one of your drumsticks or one of the other guys' sticks, and I would use those. I would clean them off afterward, so they wouldn't smell too much like my pussy. You all never knew."

As she finished talking, she started to very slowly move up and down, riding his cock. Her eyes closed and her expression changed to one of ecstasy. His eyes fell to her boobs, which bounced slightly as she rode his cock. She started to ride it faster, pounding her pussy onto his cock. She began to moan with satisfaction, and after a few minutes, she came violently.

Lara briefly slumped forward onto his shoulder, gasping. He kissed her on the cheek, and she gave him a dazzling smile. "That was really good. The best orgasm I have ever had! But I think we can do better."

She sat up and started to ride him again, more slowly and sensually this time. She rocked back and forth on his cock, making sure it pleased every inch of her pussy. When she returned to riding his cock, he knew there was no way that he could ever give this girl up. After a solid ten minutes, his felt his balls beginning to tighten again. Good grief, she felt amazing. He could sense that she was about to reach another orgasm, and knew he wasn't far from his own. Less than a minute later, he felt himself about to cum. He slid out of her, thinking she would get mad if he came inside of her, but she grabbed his cock and slid it back inside her. "Come inside me. I want to feel your amazing cock as you cum in my pussy." As she resumed ramming herself down on his cock as hard as she could, he couldn't hold out any longer and shot load after load inside of her amazing pussy. He felt her pussy clamp down hard on his cock as soon as his first load hit her, and she erupted in an orgasm even more violent than the first one. Screaming in elation, she collapsed onto his shoulder again, her pussy still milking his cock dry. It took them a minute to recover from their lovemaking.

Bill felt an odd sensation on his right shoulder, and he looked at her and realized she was crying. He swept her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead. "Why are you crying?" he asked bewilderedly. "It was just so....wonderful," she sobbed. "I never knew it could feel so good. And I never thought when I got your message that I would end up making love to the most amazing guy I have ever met." He cupped her face in his hands and said, "I didn't know that I would get to see and make love to beauty personified. I don't know how I could let you go after this. Thank you, Lara, for everything." She melted into his arms. He wrapped her tightly and held her. Just held her.

After a few minutes, they both started to get a little cold. She wriggled out from his arms and slid her pussy off of his cock. They both dressed themselves, and sat together with her leaning against his shoulder, enjoying the silence.

He checked his watch. "Wow, it's past five. You should get back." She looked at him. "When will I see you again? Same time, same place, next week?"

"That works for me. Will we be doing the same things, or should I not get my hopes up?" he asked. She hit him on the shoulder. "Of course we're going to fuck! I just have to get another shot at that cock. We have so much experimentation to do, and a girl's got needs that only you can fulfill."

He smiled. "I can't wait to be with such a lovely lady again. Take care of yourself. And if you need anything, you know how to contact me." She laughed. "I might take you up on that. A middle-of-the-week fuck sounds good." She gave him a quick peck on the lips, then got out and walked back to her car. He watched her go, and felt that he must be the luckiest guy in the world. He hoped that no one else would notice what a treasure she was. Well, he thought. I guess it's up to me to make sure that no one has a chance to steal her away from me.

12