Lara's Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Lara enjoys her new role.
2.1k words
4
32.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my previous entry, involving Debi and her new found slave, Lara.

Debi told her slave to go over to one of the bar stools that was standing on the other side of the room. Then Debi picked up one of her stiletto shoes and walked over to wear her little slut was. She told Lara to spread her legs and to get on top of the stool and to start shagging it hard.

Debi could see that despite how horny Lara was, she wasn't enjoying the stool very much so she moved closer to her and grabbed hold of her nipples to give her some help. Debi started squeezing them gently at first and then harder and harder until Lara was almost screaming from the pain. As a result Lara started shagging the stool harder and harder to try and get her mistress to stop. Lara was getting hornier now, so Debi reached down for the stiletto and put the heel in between Lara's legs so that it was touching Lara's clit, and her clit rubbed against it every time she moved her pussy.

Lara started to get really horny at this stage and she begged her mistress to let her come. So Debi took one of Lara's nipples and started squeezing it hard and told her slut that the could only orgasm once she had let go of her nipple and that she had to come within 5 seconds of her letting go.

Eventually when Lara's breathing had become so heavy that her mistress could hardly stand it anymore, she let go and watched her little slut come right before her eyes. Debi was really pleased with her little slave but was still really horny herself and desperately wanted to release her sexual tension. It was a rare privilege for her to have let her slut come before her but Debi saw it as the start of the training program that would eventually leave her with a slave that would be able to come on command for her mistress.

Debi told her little slut that she was going off to her bedroom, and that her little slut must crawl and follow her when she was called. Debi also told Lara that she was not to get off the stool before then and that the stiletto was to stay in place to remind her of what a dirty little whore she was. So Debi left her little slut sitting on the stool and shaking.

Then in the bedroom, Debi lay down on the bed and started putting her string of beads inside her pussy one by one. She was so horny by now that she probably could have come without the help of her little slut but she wanted her slave to come and help her none the less. So she called her little slave in and told her to crawl onto the bed. Then she told her little slut to get down on her hands and knees and to start licking all around her pussy while Debi started playing with her nipples. Then she told Lara to grab the string of the beads and to start slowly pulling it out with her teeth and to keep playing with Debi's clit as she pulled them out.

Lara was amazed at how wet her mistresses pussy was and wasn't really enjoying getting her pussy juice all over her face, but she also knew that it was an honour for a slave to be allowed to do this for their mistress. She started pushing harder on Debi's clit as Debi got closer to coming and she pulled out the remaining beads, very slowly. Then Debi came. It felt fantastic and she couldn't stop herself letting out a few large moans which made Lara instantly horny again.

Debi wasn't that horny straight after her orgasm but she knew that she couldn't let her new little slut forget her place, so she sat up and grabbed Lara by her hair then pulled her off the bed and onto her knees on the floor. Then she told Lara to walk to the bathroom on her knees and she followed behind her. Debi kept flicking her sluts butt to remind her that she was there and to make her move faster no matter how painful it was.

She then told Lara to get into the shower with her and to take off her bra. By this stage, Debi had taken off all her clothes and Lara had to stop herself from staring at her mistresses amazing body. Inside the shower, Debi turned the cold tap on full blast and made her slave kneel down on the shower floor while she watched from the outside. Then she stepped in and turned it off after a few minutes, until Lara was shivering with cold and was not looking very happy.

Debi stepped towards her slave and told her to bend her head backwards and to lower herself. Then Debi straddled over her and started peeing straight into her slut's mouth.

She started coughing and spluttering with the horrible taste of her mistresses pee and she felt like she wanted to vomit, but she knew that she had to swallow it and she wanted to do it to impress her mistress and show her what a good slave she was. Lara tried to compose herself which really pleased Debi. Then Debi turned the shower on and washed herself off before turning the warm water back to cold. Then Debi got out and told her slut to shower and clean herself in the cold water.

When Debi was dry and clean, she bent over her wet, shivering little slut and asked her slave what she really wanted her mistress to do to her. Lara had been turned on by the idea of her mistress degrading her by using her as her toilet. She had really enjoyed the feeling of being made to feel so worthless. All Lara wanted was for her mistress to show her what a pathetic little slut she was. So she begged her mistress to use her as a toilet again. Debi was quite taken a back and said to her slave that she couldn't as she had just been to the toilet on her slave, but Lara begged her mistress so much and wouldn't stop begging even when her mistress slapped her across the face.

Eventually Debi agreed but told her slut that she could only shit on her and that because of her begging she was going to have to eat some of it. So Lara crawled happily into the bath and Debi got in over her. Then Debi started shitting all over her slave and with each piece that dropped onto Lara's stomach, just above her pussy, Lara felt herself getting closer and closer to coming. She just loved the feeling of being so dirty and worthless to her mistress. When Debi was done she looked down at her slut and told her that she was disgusted with her, that she couldn't believe what a little whore she was for enjoying such a disgusting experience.

The more Debi criticized and degraded her slut the hornier she became. Debi could see this so she stuck her finger in some of the shit on her slave's stomach and shoved it in her slave's mouth and told her to suck it. Lara really wanted to gag this time but managed to stop herself and told herself to enjoy it as this was her mistresses shit and she knew she should be honored. In the end she was so horny she asked her mistress if she could come, but Debi refused and told her slut that slaves weren't allowed to come more than once a day, and that she had already had her chance and she would desperately have to try and restrain herself.

Then Debi scooped up some of the shit and rubbed it all over her slave's mouth and told her slut to lick it up with her tongue. Lara thought that it tasted disgusting but she did as told. Eventually, once she had licked up most of it, her mistress grabbed her panties and wiped all around her little sluts mouth with them and then shoved them into her mouth.

Debi told her slave to make sure that she kept the panties in there the whole time and not to let them fall out, but to enjoy the taste and smell of her mistress as much as she could. Then Debi filled the bath with water and told her - to clean herself but did not give her any soap. Then Debi went and sat down on top of the cupboard opposite the bath and watched her slave washing herself.

Debi was still really horny and she went out for a minute to get her vibrator, then she sat back down to watch her slut and started playing with herself at the same time. Debi got really horny at one stage, when Lara was trying to wash her dirty face and got the piece of her panties that was sticking completely soaking. Debi thought how that must feel and taste and got so horny just thinking that she was doing this to her slave.

Then Debi said "Slut! Look here and watch your mistress coming". Then Debi started playing with the vibrator with more intensity and touching her body all over. Her slave really wanted to get out and join her but she was forbidden and just had to watch in envy at her mistress's pleasure. Debi knew how much her slave would hate this and took great pleasure in putting on a little show for her slut. Then when Debi came she let out a long low scream that caused the hairs on the back of Lara's neck to stand on end.

By now the bath was getting really cold, the panties tasted disgusting and Lara really wanted to get out. Despite all of this, she was still horny. Debi then walked over to her slave and let the water out the bath. She told her slut to stay put till told to move. Then Debi started drying herself and put on a black satin dressing gown in preparation for bed. She then told her slave to crawl into the bedroom when she was dry.

In the bedroom, Lara found her mistress already naked and in bed. She looked dozy and content but there was still a glint of something scary behind her eyes. She told her slave to come and kneel next to her bed and receive instructions. She told Lara to get a chair and put it in the middle of the room and then to start dancing around it and with it and over it.

Lara did not have much confidence in her dancing and felt awkward at first but started to get more into it as she went along and felt the penetrating look of her mistress's eyes and noticed that her mistress was watching her body with great appreciation.

When Lara had really started to enjoy herself, her mistress told her to start fucking the chair as if it was the best shag that she had ever had. Lara was embarrassed but found that the sensation was quite pleasant after awhile and she started to get very horny. Before it was too late, she remembered that she needed to ask her mistress for permission in order to come and begged her mistress to let her. Debi agreed but said that her little slut had to come within the next 15 seconds and that she had to scream and moan as loud as she could while she did. If the screams weren't loud enough to wake the neighbors and she came, she would be punished.

Lara was really embarrassed by this but found herself getting turned on by her own moans and screams. Debi told her that they weren't loud enough and Lara guessed that it was probably because the panties which were still in her mouth were blocking some of the noise. So Lara screamed louder and then came within the prescribed time.

When she looked up afterwards, she noticed that her mistress was laughing at her. Debi said "Come to bed slave" and Lara crawled over to her and was about to get onto the bed when her mistress chucked her a pillow and turned the light off without a word. Lara realized that this was obviously where she was going to have to sleep, on the floor and with no clothes on...