Lara's Misadventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara was not herself.

She had become the sensations that were consuming her. She was: the fever in her belly, the heat at the base of her neck, the knot of pressure building up in her chest, the pounding of her heartbeat at her temples.

Lara had turned into the flowing liquid heat boiling and surging towards the most powerful of earth-shattering pleasures.

Her hot sex was so wet and slippery that it accepted the finger without any resistance or friction. A thick coat of fluid was lining her labia and vulva and helped welcome the digit within her. On the deepest of levels, Lara could sense the texture of his digit as it was introduced within her. The smoothness of the nail, the tightness of the skin and the bumps around the knuckles.

"Oh! Shit!" exclaimed the nerd "I don't believe this! Guys!"

These were the first words that had been spoken by anyone since the beginning of the sex game.

The nerd pressed into her pussy rapidly and hooked his index around one of the balls and abruptly pulled it out of her.

Lara snapped out of her trance to discover a humiliation she had never known before. She wished she was a million miles below the surface of the earth. Her head was trapped in the medieval contraption and the only thing she could do was lower it to let her blond mane of hair fall over her head. It was the only cover available.

The nerd would not let her be. He dug into her and found the other metal ball.

Her body betrayed her again as her hips kept on humping his finger. He played with her inserting the balls and removing them as she panted around the gag.

Until, then they had been surprisingly disciplined. They had all been discovering the female body for the first time. Their exploration had been timid and almost scientific though it had emboldened with each turn they had taken.

Then a slew of insults flew across the room and Lara went stiff.

"Slut!... Bitch in heat!... What a whore!... She wants it!... Let's do it!... Grab the bag!" he ordered.

The nerds were not done. Not by any shot. The atmosphere shifted and a great sense of panic gripped at Lara's guts. The danger was palpable and all of a sudden she was no longer worried about modesty or consent. Lara began fearing for her life.

The nerds grabbed one of the large duffle bags and opened it emptying its content in front of Lara. They unrolled out of a blanket a set of tools and Lara's worst fears materialized.

The nerds had brought with them a collection of forged metal torture equipment. Some of these had very phallic shapes and forms, some others were vices and clamps, and others looked like whips and paddles.

None of these were meant for Lara's pleasure.

Lara started screaming as much as she could but the gag was muffling much of the sound. She began panting and coughing as she struggled for air.

The nerds squatted around the tools laid out in front of them as they assessed which one of these would be the first to be used. They wanted to make sure that the session lasted as long as possible so they would have to start slow.

Nerd one stood up and Lara shut her eyes in fear trying to ready herself for what was about to come.

"BANG!" the door flew open as the nerds jumped up in surprise.

What followed was a blur of colors. A super hero? Yes, a tiny superhero ran in. One kick, one punch, a series of kicks and punches and all the nerds were lying crumpled on the floor screaming in pain.

"Quick!" shouted Bobby. "Before they recover!" he recognized that, passed the element of surprise, he would not be able to fight all four men at the same time.

Lara was stunned. Was that really Bobby? His face was hidden but she finally recognized the costume, his height, his voice.

He removed the gag and tried to open the pillory without success.

"Where are the keys?" he pressed Lara but she was too shaken to respond.

The nerds were starting to stir and Bobby resorted to brute force. He punched with all his might and broke the feet that were holding the boards trapping Lara.

Lara was finally able to stand but her head and hands were still prisoners of the locked boards.

Shame overtook her one more time. Aside from her roman sandals, she was standing fully nude in front of her little Bobby.

"We got to go! We got to go!" screamed Bobby.

There was not time to contemplate the implication of her nudity.

Bobby started moving away but he realized that Lara was in no shape to follow.

He swooped her of her feet and began running out of the room.

Lara was shocked. Everything was happening so fast. One minute, she was about to suffer great pains. The next, she was standing nude in front of her little step brother. And now, she was in his arms as her nude body was rubbing against the synthetic fabric of his costume. She could feel his power. He carried her with such ease through the labyrinth of hallways despite the added weight of the boards.

An onlooker would have thought the scene peculiar. A tiny man was running through the hallways of the convention center carrying a much taller nude woman in his arms.

"Lara... oof!... where... oof!... is the car?" asked Bobby as his breathing was starting to labor due to the effort.

"Oh no!" shouted Lara. The memory of her purse and keys locked in the car flashed in her mind.

"Oh no?" asked Bobby as he stopped in the middle of the hallway out of breath. He put Lara down.

"I locked myself out of the car earlier..." replied Lara sheepishly.

"Oh boy!" responded Bobby as he immediately started scanning for a closet to hide in.

Lara began to turn beet red with embarrassment. Now that the fear was subsiding, she realized that she was standing completely nude in front of her little brother. The damn contraption was keeping her hands prisoner and she could not lower her arms in any attempt for modesty.

Her eyes began to water with shame. She could not look Bobby in the eyes. She was fidgeting and squirming. She was trying to bring up to her chest one leg and then the other in a futile attempt to hide some parts of her bare naked self. The weight of the pillory's hinged boards was not cooperating and she could not find her balance on one leg. Defeated, she lowered herself into a squat. She sat mortified by the new wrinkle in what had become the worst possible day of her life.

Bobby looked at her and finally realized what was happening. Her nudity hit him like a punch to the stomach too. Her turned a tomato shade of red himself as he no longer knew where to look.

The silence was deafening.

"Come!" he said to Lara as he helped her to her feet. They made their way to a janitorial closet and were relieved to find it open.

"Oh boy!" repeated Bobby. The closet was barely wide enough for both of them, but the alternative was too risky. They could not take the chance of being found by the group of nerds who might be in pursuit behind them and they needed some time to think.

Bobby, ever the gentleman, suggested that they stand back to back in the confined space. Lara did not need any convincing as they quickly stepped into the small dark space.

They both observed a few minutes of silence as they tried to get a grasp of the predicament they were in.

Lara was thankful for the obscurity. Of all the people in the world, her little brother was the last person that she wanted to be exhibiting herself to. How would she ever be able to face him now? The more she thought about it the more she wanted to hide under a rock...

"Hmm!" Bobby broke the silence. "I think I should call one of my friends to pick us up... One of my best friends is a real mechanic geek and will get you out of this thing... We cannot stay like this forever... The convention is running for several more hours and there is no way for me to break into the car and drive it... What do you think?"

Lara did not know how to respond. A thousand thoughts were going through her head. Her mind was spinning with all the emotions that were surging through her. It was dizzying. Bobby clearly had put some thoughts into this and Lara had been thinking along the same lines.

Calling Jimmy, her longtime boyfriend, would have been the natural choice. However, with all the fights that they had weathered lately, she was not sure that she wanted to expose herself to him in such a humbling state. And anyway, he was the opposite of a handy man she reasoned. There was no way that he could free her from the device. If she needed to call upon a third party for freedom from these shackles, then she might as well skip the additional disgrace of displaying herself to Jimmy in such a fashion. Knowing him, he would bring up the story for the next ten years!

"Ok!" replied Lara after another moment of reflection.

Bobby fished and dug for his cell phone out of the only pocket that his costume offered and placed the call.

"She is coming," he told Lara, "but she is not close... it's going to be a while."

"Ok," replied Lara as the room was plunged back into absolute silence. The only sound that could be heard was that of the A/C.

Seconds turned into minutes without another word being exchanged.

Lara stood nude with her butt in contact with the lower back of her brother. He was so short. His head was resting between her shoulder blades. One of Lara's many erogenous spots. His soft hair was caressing her ever so gently as it shifted with the movements of their breathing. Lara dreaded the sexual feeling that his involuntary caress was stirring. She pushed it out of her mind as fast as she could.

Bobby was tense, and she could feel it. Despite the confined space, he was working very hard to avoid too much contact with his sister. He respected her so much and he did not want to make her feel uncomfortable.

The A/C changed all that.

Lara began shivering. At first, she had thought that it would not be so bad. However, as the adrenaline levels dropped after the escape, her body began cooling down. The shock did not help. Her shivers increased in frequency until eventually she was shaking, trembling and quivering almost constantly as her teeth chattered.

Bobby was aware of the situation but did not know what to do.

"Bob...b...b...by! I'm...m...m free... zing!" called Lara after she could stand it no longer.

"P...P...P...Please hold me!" she begged in despair as she struggled to turn around to face him.

Bobby turned around swiftly alarmed by the discomfort that Lara was communicating. His protective instincts took over and overtook the uneasiness and awkwardness that he had been feeling vis-à-vis her nudity.

The tremors that were stirring Lara were powerful. Her skin was frozen and she needed to get warmed up as fast as possible. Still, the boards of the broken pillory were preventing Bobby from hugging her naturally. The embrace turned out to be a challenge.

In order for him to get close to her, he needed to lower his head below the wooden plank. That meant that he would need to bend his knees and arch his legs. After some shifting back and forth, the only position that worked was for them to straddle each other's legs as Bobby rested his head on her chest.

When he finally wrapped his arms around his big sister, Lara melted into him as she tried to soak up his body heat.

The shivers continued for a while and Lara was having a hard time getting warmed up.

Bobby took the initiative and hugged her closer to him as his hands started rubbing the frigid skin of her back. His hot hands felt good to her and she responded by pushing back into them.

At the same time, Bobby pressed his head into her. He tried to warm her up by moving it across her chest. The deed had been made instinctively without any impure thoughts to it; in an attempt to comfort her.

Bobby's face kept on stroking Lara's erect, hard and stiff cherry red nipples. Neither the sister nor the brother could ignore their existence.

Lara's nude body flashed back into Bobby's mind and the awkwardness came back with a vengeance.

Lara and Bobby froze in place paralyzed by the renewed discomfort of the moment.

Bobby did not know how to react. Lara seemed warmer. Could he stop now and remove his head? Would that be an acknowledgement of her naked state and of the fact that he had been rubbing the soft skin of her tits?

Lara was struggling with the same questions. There clearly had not been any ill intent in his actions, she was sure of that. But, now that she was feeling better, she became fully aware of his body against hers. His leg was stuck between her legs and she could feel the lips of her vagina rubbing on the fabric of his costume. To her utter misery, her sex had actually parted and her innermost flesh was in direct contact with his leg.

Lara's knee was similarly touching his own reproductive organs. The costume was rather thin and she could feel the outline of his flaccid shaft as well as his testicles.

That realization stirred yet again her dormant sexuality. This time, unfortunately, the battle was lost before it began. Her tight little pussy began lubricating in an instant in reaction to her vulva's constant contact with the fabric of Bobby's attire. She began producing copious amounts of liquid heat in record time. She prayed with all her might that Bobby might be innocent enough to be oblivious to her lusty reaction.

Bobby was too embarrassed by the earlier incident to realize what was going on. He was just too afraid to move. Was his big sister going to get mad with the liberties he had taken with her breasts?

Lara could not believe that her body was betraying her this way again. No matter what thought she tried to press into her mind, her sex kept on getting hotter, wetter, damper with each passing moment. Bobby had not noticed, but could she move away from him without him noticing the spot that she had made on his pants?

"Ring! Ring!" went Bobby's phone.

Bobby picked up the phone and begun organizing the pick-up with his friend. Once he was done he looked into his big sister's soft brown eyes with a hopeful smile.

"She is here, she is meeting us in the back of the building... at the loading docks," he said hopefully.

Before Lara could speak up, he continued, "with the convention in full swing there are thousands of people on the floor... but the delivery areas should be quiet... with a bit of chance maybe empty?"

Lara was once again impressed with her little brother's smarts. He had already evaluated the best avenues of escape; the ones that would be the least humiliating considering her present state of undress.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

Was Lara ready? She did not think that she could ever be as ill prepared for whatever was ahead. She was a mess of conflicting emotions. Fear, lust, confusion, humiliation, panic... Was she missing anything else? Along with the dreadful fact that she was completely nude in front of the last man that ought to see her this way, the flame of her carnal passions had for whatever reason decided to rise again within her. Her tight little pussy had once again betrayed her at the most inappropriate of junctions when she had straddled Bobby's leg.

For some reason, the more she tried to deny her yearning, the more she thought about it, and the more she thought about it the brighter the blaze within her loins.

"Yes, I guess," she finally whispered.

Bobby opened the door of the dark closet and they stepped out briefly blinded by the neon lights.

The bright light made her more aware of her own bare naked self. Oh, how Lara wished that she had the use of her hands to show some modicum of decency. To add insult to injury, the heat in her belly appeared to rise exponentially with her shame... she blushed profusely.

Bobby led the way as Lara tried to keep up. The boards of the broken pillory were heavy and were really slowing her down as they weaved their way through the maze of corridors. The complex was enormous and Lara was starting to slow down.

Bobby turned around and realized that Lara was not going to be able to follow him at this pace. He felt that they had to keep moving. He feared that his friend would eventually be kicked out of the delivery area by security. They could not afford to miss the connection.

He turned around to pick Lara back in his arms but she refused.

"No!... Bobby!... Don't touch me! It's too humiliating... Please!" Lara was attempting to walk away and turn away from Bobby as he stepped towards her. She was too aroused to be touched by him... too sensitive... She could not let him get close, she did not want to feel these feelings while he carried her. Her little brother and sexual desire could not be mixed. They had to stay in two very distinct parts of her mind.

Bobby did not give her a choice. They argued. They were running out of time.

If she would not cooperate with him then he would just have to grab her and, to Lara's great distress, he did just that.

Lara could not believe it.

In an instant, he had tipped and swung her over in a fireman's carry.

The degradation was unimaginable. She was being carried by her little brother fully nude, like a sac of potatoes, like a rag doll, without her consent.

The position was more than debasing to her. She was draped across his powerful shoulders as one of his arms was between her legs.

To add insult to injury, the temperature of her unchecked desire rose to a fevering pitch.

The horror! His clavicle was hitting and stimulating her Mons pubis with every step.

Lara closed her eyes as she knew that her body was going to deceive her in the wickedest possible way.

The sensual pressure built up rapidly. She felt the waves of pleasure rise with the sway of his steps. Bobby was still navigating the long hallways, stopping, turning, accelerating, and slowing down. Lara's rising arousal was guided by his movements. She had lost complete control. She was powerless to do anything to tamper down the friction of her hot little cunnie against the strong body of her little Bobby.

She could just hope with all her might that she would not succumb to an orgasm in this helpless position.

Alas, they were still some distance away from the exit. The ripples of excitement propagated from her little clit as it bounced over Bobby. Bobby accelerated for the final straight line. With this last steady pace, the shocks on her engorged love nub were now continuous and relentless. A steady flow of pleasurable pulses created a tsunami of bliss that overtook her soul. "Huff!" Lara managed to muffle her orgasmic moan into a very loud sigh as she collapsed from the experience just as they stepped into the daylight at the end of the tunnel.

Bobby was huffing and puffing struggling for air as he finally reached the loading bay behind the convention center. As he had predicted, that part of the building lay dormant as everyone was busy elsewhere.

He quickly scanned the lot and saw a small cherry red car in one of the lots.

"Oh boy!" he whispered to himself for the second time that day.

As he approached the car, Joe stepped out.

Joe was a petite "butch dyke" as she liked to call herself. She was a real grease monkey and, when she was not in school or studying, she was spending most of her free time in her father's garage. She wore her jet black hair short, had bright expressive blue eyes, and always wore tight blue jeans with an eternally dirty t-shirt. Joe had a skinny tight ass and a flat chest. At nineteen years old, due her androgynous physique and small stature, people often mistook her for a young boy.

When she finally spotted Bobby running out of the building in the rear view mirror of her car, she was not sure if she understood what was going on. Bobby seemed to be carrying someone over his shoulders and, as he got closer, it seemed that the person was as nude as the day she was born. She had to get a better look for herself.