Lara's Punishment

Story Info
Lara is punished for an honest mistake.
9.4k words
4.32
74.5k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
etb70
etb70
129 Followers

ETB70

Authors Note: This story is set in the same World as "Karen's Slavery", but a bit before the end (which I have not yet published). Karen is mentioned in this story and Cassandra in this story is in an installment of "Karen's Slavery" I have also never published (but may). In that world, prison as a punishment is being phased out, replaced by fines, various severities of corporal punishment, three levels of Slavery or finally execution, usually by public hanging. The goal was to save the enormous expense of prison and also cut down on the percentage of re-offenders. For our world, it might be something to consider...

Tense, Lars took a deep breath as the jury filed back into the room. Their decision could potentially end her life, sentence her to slavery for life, just subject her to serious corporal punishment or free her. Realistically, conversations with her attorney made that last option unlikely; still, it could happen and she shouldn't lose hope.

"Defendant will stand," the Judge ordered. Lara and her attorney both stood up. "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury have you reached a decision? " The judge inquired.

"We have your honor. On the charge of capital murder, we find the defendant, not guilty."

Lara exhaled her breath. At least she would not be hanging in the next few weeks.

"On the charge of Murder in the First Degree, we find the defendant, not guilty.

Again Lara exhaled. She might still be sentenced to slavery, but at least probably not Category 3.

"On the charge of Murder in the Second Degree, we find the defendant not guilty.

Lara was almost crying in relief. She and her ex had been trying to reconcile; she hadn't meant to kill him. He'd wanted anal sex and she had agreed if she could peg him first. One thing led to another and she gave him an enema of the margaritas they had both been drinking to make sure he tasted good when she licked his ass. How was she supposed to know that would kill him?

"On the charge of Manslaughter, we find the defendant, not guilty."

Lara's attorney squeezed her hand. She wouldn't be a slave within the week. Realistically this was about the best result they could have hoped for.

"On the charge of Negligent Homicide, we find the defendant guilty as charged."

Lara caught her breath. She and her attorney had thought that was the most likely positive outcome. Acquittal on all charges had been unlikely; the man was dead after all. The sentence now depended on the judge. All she could hope was that it wouldn't be too harsh.

"So say you all?" the Judge inquired. At their "ayes", he rapped his gavel down. "Very well, the defendant is found guilty of Negligent Homicide and is hereby sentenced to Level 3C Corporal Punishment, manner, time and place to be determined by the Punishment Authority. Court is adjourned."

Lara was returned to her cell as soon as the court adjourned. At 8:00 the next morning she was pulled out of her cell to meet with the Corporal Punishment Scheduler. Forced into his office, the guard moved to handcuff her to the chair when the scheduler said, "I doubt that is necessary. You aren't going to be a problem are you, Lara?"

The man was young, she decided, maybe only a couple of years older than her and fairly good looking. She shook her head. "Just wait outside, but lock the door," he instructed the guard. "No point in taking chances."

He spent a few minutes reviewing her file and then looked her over thoughtfully. Lara was 24 and was, not to be vain, beautiful.

"So are you straight or Bi?" he asked.

Taken aback, Lara blurted out "Straight".

"Prisoners held in custody after their sentencing for more than thirty days are sent to the one remaining women's prison. Any less than that and you are held here in the local jail in individual cells. If you go there, the asshole warden, who hates young attractive straight girls, will assign you to a 200 pound butch dike cellmate and you will spend the next two to three months carpet munching."

"However, in one way, you are lucky I am here and, if you are prepared to be nice to me, I might be able to help you."

"How nice?" Lara asked; the two to three months in prison did not sound attractive the way he described them..

"You have a very pretty mouth," he replied, suggestively.

Lara thought about it. "OK." A blowjob sounded like a cheap price to pay for two months freedom from abuse.

"I just knew you would be reasonable. Normally you would be branded in the monthly spectacle at the end of this month. You would then wait a month to give the brand time to heal, and then be flogged at the next month's punishment event. Finally the third month you would undergo the more serious Level 3 Punishment. I have some control over the scheduling though and I can send you to a enslavement event that is being held in three days instead for your flogging; there are only three prisoners scheduled for that so far, so they would be happy to have another prisoner to improve the spectacle. The bad news is the number of strokes there is raised by ten, since the flat flogging belt they use is less severe than the normal cat. After all, they don't want to really damage goods they will be selling. With the cat there will be always some blood and maybe even scaring. You could then have your branding at the normal event in eight days at the first of next month. You would stay in the jail here during that time in your single-person cell. That way you would only be in prison for a maximum of another month or so, waiting for your Level 3 punishment."

He looked thoughtful and began typing on his computer, "Huh; if you are really nice to me, we may be able to eliminate that stay all together. I just remembered that we are initiating a new punishment regime for Levels 3 and 4. They need "volunteers" for the initial training sessions. The sessions will be carefully orchestrated and be filmed for training purposes. You'll have only a Punishment Technician audience and will have to volunteer and sign a release, but that would get you completely out of here in three weeks."

That sounded good to Lara; she would probably eventually be forced to experience this "new punishment regime" anyway. However, Lara was wary by nature. "How nice?" she inquired.

The Scheduler looked thoughtful for a moment. "For this they have asked for two Level 4 Punishment prisoners, but since you are young and pretty, I am sure I could get them to take a Level 3 instead. However, I will have to call in a few favors and to put myself out like that would require a few hours this evening and a total commitment. After all, as well as a pretty mouth, I am sure that your other openings are just as attractive."

Lara hesitated; she hated anal, but worried about months in prison, said, "I think we have a deal."

"Excellent," he said with anticipation. Buzzing for the guard to return Lara to her cell, he added, "I'll see you again this evening then."

Later that evening a guard brought Lara back to the little office, un-cuffed her and left, locking the door behind her. The Scheduler smiled at Lara, "Why don't you strip for me and then undress me? We can get better acquainted then."

With a small sigh, Lara complied, folding her jumpsuit and placing it the on the office chair. She hesitated when she got to her bra, but then removed it. "Very nice," he complimented her, staring at her perky 34 C breasts. Lara again hesitated at her panties, sighed and slipped them off, exposing her bare pussy. She didn't bother to try to cover herself; he would soon be doing much more to her tight young body than looking at it.

Finished with her undressing, Lara began taking off his clothes and placing them on the corner of the desk. Given where it was eventually going, Lara was relieved to see that his cock, already hard, was only a little above average in size, maybe seven inches or so, but relatively thick none the less. Naked, he sat in his chair and had Lara kneel at his feet. Lara gave the blow job her best effort, not wanting him to change his mind, licking and sucking until he was ready and then took him deep in her throat as he finally came.

Afterward, he produced a bottle of bourbon from his desk and gave Lara some in a paper cup, drinking his straight from the bottle.

After giving himself a few minutes to recover, he had Lara lie on the desk, put her legs over his shoulders and roughly entered her pussy. Despite the situation, giving him the blowjob had gotten to her a bit and at least she wasn't dry. He fucked her for maybe twenty minutes and then pulled out, forcing her back to her knees and coming once again in her mouth. Lara had gotten a bit turned on and had been breathing hard although she still hadn't cum.

Satisfied, he gave her more bourbon as they both recovered. Lara was a bit worried; he had lasted twenty minutes in her pussy. She wondered how long he would last in her ass, given that it would be his third time tonight. She resigned herself to a long and probably painful ass fucking. Still even that was better than months of licking some dyke in prison she supposed.

After thirty minutes or so, the scheduler had Lara kneel again and began sucking his cock. Eventually it was hard again and he had her bend over his desk and reach back and spread her ass cheeks. She heard him opening a drawer and then felt cold sticky lubricant being applied to her asshole. Soon a finger was penetrating her ass. He moved it all around, lubricating her and then added a second finger. Satisfied, the fingers came out and she felt the head of his slick cock touch her now-stretched asshole.

He began to push and the head eventually popped through her sphincter and began to penetrate slowly into the depths of her ass. Thankfully, he moved slowly and after several minutes, was fully seated. He began a slow ass fuck, almost all the way out and then all the way in, his balls slapping her pussy with each stroke. Gradually he picked up speed. At some point he reached around her, one hand pinching her nipples and the other stroking her clit. Despite the discomfort from her still-protesting asshole, this began to get to Lara and after maybe twenty minutes, she finally stifled a scream as she orgasmed. The clenching of her ass as she came apparently set him off and she could actually feel his cock throbbing as he filled her ass with his cum. After a minute or so, he pulled out and again forced Lara to her knees. Grimacing, knowing what he wanted and afraid not to comply, she licked his cock clean, licking and sucking on it until he was fully deflated. At least he gave her one more shot of bourbon afterward to kill the taste before buzzing for a guard to take her back to her cell.


Lara's Punishment Chapter 2

ETB70

Three days later, Lara waited nervously as a guard entered her cell at 7 AM to move her to a prep area. It was the day of her flogging. She was given a light breakfast and then forced to undress leaving her jail jumpsuit and underwear in a laundry hamper and slipping on a light cotton robe over her now-naked body. Finished with that, the guard cuffed her hands in front of her and led her out to a waiting van. She was forced to step into the windowless back and join three other prisoners already there. One hand was un-cuffed and the joining chain looped over an overhead bar then hand was re-cuffed. Unlike her, the two women were wearing just a light cotton shift while the man was in a light cotton jumpsuit. Both the shifts and the jumpsuit were black. With a start, Lara noticed the slave numbers tattooed on their necks and realized that her three companions were being enslaved today.

Slavery had been introduced as punishment back in 2020 after the rising costs of prison became too much to bear. Decades of overspending had also come home to roost and there had been significant budget cuts in all areas, even Defense, Medicare and Social Security. Finding ways to cut government costs were finally getting some attention. Depending on their offenses, felons could theoretically be sentenced to years of slavery or for life, although in practice, it was almost always for life. The only options were execution or corporal Punishment at various levels.

There were three slavery categories. Category-1 slaves were essentially just unpaid workers. Their jobs had to be safe and they were mostly treated almost like other workers, just worked harder with longer hours but not paid. They could be disciplined with caning, but only with a legal cane of a precisely defined size. Of course, even Category-1 slaves, (usually females) could legally be raped once a day by their owners. That was considered "fair use" and unused rapes could be "banked" so, for example, someone away on business or else too busy during the week for sex could use all seven of the week's rapes during the weekend.

Category-2 slaves were allowed to be worked even harder and in dangerous conditions but again, there were some limits. They were mostly used in things like mining, cleaning out sewer tunnels for men or brothels for women, but if one died, there would be at least some official investigation. For them, there were no limits of how much sex could be demanded of a female. They could also be flogged for disciplinary reasons with a number of clearly defined and approved devices.

Category-3 slaves had none of these safety valves. The owner could not deliberately kill them or cause permanent serious damage, but if something did happen, the worse the owner could get was a fine equal to the price paid for the slave, since technically all slaves were still state property and the owner would have to compensate the state for their loss.

Attractive Category 1 and 2 female slaves were highly sought after by wealthier single men who looked at them as someone to clean their home, do the laundry, cook meals, provide sex and who literally were not allowed to say "No". The fact that they were slaves meant that they were unlikely to be trouble otherwise.

Lara wondered what her companions crimes were and to which category the three were sentenced. The man looked to be in his late thirties and was looking over the three women with what Lara could only describe as a cocky, predatory expression that creeped Lara out. One of the women was around forty and fairly attractive, even if a few pounds overweight. She looked nervous, as well as pissed. The third woman was around Lara's age and very pretty. She just looked terrified. No matter which category she was, Lara knew she was in for a rough time, with at the very best, daily rapes. Lara remembered last year when a junior executive in her firm named Karen had killed her husband and her best friend when she had returned home early from a business trip to find them fucking in her own marital bed. Although she hadn't wanted to, she did go to see Karen's Category 3 enslavement. It had been a sobering experience, although Lara never dreamed that something like that could happen to her.

The van pulled out for the short trip to the courthouse steps and the facing square where the event would be held. Lara didn't know whether to hope she would go first or last. They arrived all too quickly for Lara and the four were removed from the van and marched up the courthouse steps. As soon as all was ready, the older woman was moved to the front and her crimes and sentence were read out.

She had been embezzling from her company, and when the owner found her out, blackmailed him since she had discovered he was cheating on his taxes. A routine audit finally discovered the tax cheating, but to get even with Madison, the woman, for her years of blackmail, the business owner informed the authorities of her embezzlment and blackmail. Subsequent investigation discovered that she had also not paid taxes on her ill-gotten gains. One offence might have just gotten her sentenced to Punishment, but the second offence ensured Category 1 slavery. The third offence netted her sentence today, Category 2 Slavery for Life.

Pulling her to the front of the steps, and two deputies grabbed the top of her thin cotton shift and tore it off of her. "Slave will face the courthouse, spread her legs, bend over, grasp her ankles and hold position," the Bailiff ordered, obviously bored with the rote order. Trembling and blushing furiously as the woman turned her back to the crowd, undoubtedly knowing that the position would expose her ass and cunt to the watching crowd. The Bailiff took his time, drawing out her embarrassment, but finally something hard was pressed against her right ass-cheek followed by a "crack" when the air gun injected the slave registration and tracking chip in the fleshy part of her ass.

Prospective buyers came up to perform very hands-on examinations of their prospective purchase. Inspections complete, the woman was led down the steps to the flogging station. It was a tall steel pole with a long arm. The slave's hands were raised by a rope attached to the end of this long arm, allowing lashes to all sides of the body. Leather cuffs were attached to her ankles and then she was hoisted into the air. Once her feet left the ground, the deputies attached the lines on her ankle cuffs to eyebolts with jam-cleats in the concrete, spreading her legs so wide that Lara heard her groan with the strain even up at the top of the steps. Anchored tightly at three points, the poor woman could barely move.

The executioner moved in, swinging his whip as a warm up. The woman had been sentenced to twenty lashes and screamed as the first lash landed on her fleshy ass, which was, no doubt, still sore from the injection she had just received. The flogging lash was really just a three inch wide thick leather strap. The State had no interest in seriously damaging the merchandise they would soon be auctioning off. Still, it was swung with full force; even if it didn't break the skin, it probably still hurt terribly, something Lara realized she would soon discover for herself. Lara could already see a welt rising on the woman's ass as the next lash fell.

As soon as the flogger decided her back, ass and legs were sufficiently whipped, he moved to her front. The women had been crying but had trying not to scream with each stroke, no doubt realizing that worse was coming. The first lash across her breasts and nipples caused her to begin screaming in earnest, tugging vainly on her bonds, trying desperately to escape the cruel lash.

After a few more strokes on her tits, the flogger moved on to her tummy and the front of her thighs, saving the best for last. His final strokes were to her spread-out crotch. The crowd went wild with cheering as he did the first three from the front using an underhand stroke, the woman screaming shrilly with each lash as the strap struck her cunt brutally and curled up to impact on her sensitive, spread-open asshole. Finally he moved behind her and gave the last three strokes from the back, this time the tip of the strap curling up to impact directly on her clit.

Flogging complete, the limp woman was taken down and carried to the auction block. The bidding started at the minimum $10,000 but only reached $15,000 before she was sold. Lara guessed that her age and lack of any real beauty affected her price, as well as the fact that she was only Category 2.

As the woman was led away by her new owner, the man was marched to the front of the steps and stripped. The Bailiff read out his crimes and his sentence of Category 3 Slavery for Life. With a start, Lara remembered his case. He was the notorious Bronx Beast who was convicted of raping and murdering three women with more suspected. The only reason he was not executed was the victim's families had petitioned the court for slavery instead. After his slave registration and tracking device was inserted, three men and three women came forward to inspect him. His hands were shackled tightly behind him and deputies were holding him firmly by each arm, so he was helpless as one of the women reached out, grabbed his balls and twisted.. He screamed and tried to fold up, but the deputies kept him upright. Satisfied, the potential buyers returned to their seats and he was led away for his flogging. Recovering, the man glanced around at Lara. The predatory gaze was gone, replaced by fear and panic.

etb70
etb70
129 Followers