Laresa's World Ch. 01: Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour passed and he found the small stream Tom had drawn on the map that he'd given Adam, when the deal had been struck. He slid off Battalion and let the beast drink deep of the gurgling liquid. He dipped his hand into the water and splashed it onto his head. The sun light again hit the amber stone and he remembered the woman from the night before. The jerk in his loins told him the woman was real and he began to twist the ring to the left, spinning it several times.

His eyes grew wide as the smoke appeared and the woman became whole again. This time Adam wasn't drunk and he told himself that he was too hot from the sun. He pushed his head into the stream and then came back up, shaking the cool droplets into the air.


"Master, how may I serve you?"

Adam's jaw was slack, as he rose to his feet and gazed at the vision. "Who are you? Hell, what are you?" He knew she was the woman from last night; he'd never forget her.

"I am Laresa, a Genie. I am your servant and am here to provide for all your needs." Laresa studied the man and watched his horse move closer to her. She reached out and stroked his nose, enjoying the tickle of his tongue on her palm. She laughed and then turned back to her Master.

"You took care of my needs last night and then disappeared. Where did you go?" Adam asked. He watched her with the eyes of a snake, waiting to snag her if she tried to disappear again.

"I went home, Master." She nodded to the ring. "You were sleeping and my body tired, so I returned to my home until you had need of me. You summoned me again, so I am here to please you."

"I only," he looked at the ring, "twistin' it, huh? Well that'll be simple to remember. Laresa, I'm Adam Steller, but that name you've been using, Master. . .it'll do just fine for us." He walked over and pulled her against him. "Let's get something to eat and then you can show me how good a genie you are. You provide me with my breakfast."

Laresa had been touched by many men and many women. She instantly knew when one would be a kind master or a cruel one. Adam, she thought was going to be on the edge of harsh. She stepped away, once he released her and waved her hand. A small glow started on the ground and slowly spread out. In its place there was a blanket and on that blanket were foods common to her Master's palette.

Adam watched as steak, eggs, ham, bacon, ice cold milk, a bottle of whiskey and several thick slices of cake and pie appeared. He staggered over to the collection of eats and whistled low. He took a bite of bacon and closed his eyes on the pleasure. "Oh, I'm gonna like you," he told Laresa and sat down. "Come here," he ordered her.

Laresa sat down and was soon pulled into the man's lap and she felt his hand move over her sex as he ate. Flickers of food fell on her clothes; her Master greedily picked them up and then fed them to her. He pushed his fingers over her nipples, while drinking his whiskey and then demanding another bottle from her. When Adam was full he was once again burying himself into the thick folds of his new toy. His Genie. After he came he pulled from her and chuckled, "Damn, you're gonna make me rich."

Laresa said nothing, simply pulling her gown back down over her sex, now used by her Master once more. "I have this plot of land, take me to it."

A warm rush of air and a heated glow filled the space between Adam and Laresa. Soon, he was facing the shack that young Tom had lost the night before. "This is my land Laresa. Let's see what you can do with it. I need a home. A nice ranch house. Always wanted a ranch, don't like living on winnings I don't get to often," he paused and looked her over, "but that'll change won't it."

Within thirty minutes Laresa was exhausted, but her Master pleased. His land was full of the finest long-horns, he had a ranch that any Texan would be proud to own and his wealth unsurpassed, by many. He pulled Laresa to him and took her into his newly furnished home. "We'll work out more details later, right now. . .I want to see your mouth pleasing your Master."

"Whatever your desire, Master." Laresa followed him up the steps, to the bedroom he'd requested. Her heart heavy as she began another journey with a new Master.

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this first chapter ofLaresa's World. A Chain Story that will take the readers through time and space with Laresa, the Genie, and those whose lives are touched by her, and she them. Thanks to all the writers that participate. Readers, please take a moment to vote and leave a comment if you desire. I love to hear from you, and respectful criticism is encouraged. All comments shown with diginty and class will remain in my public comment section. ~ Thanks so very much, Red.

12