Laresa's World Ch. 06: Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Christine was floored as his eyes virtually lit up at the suggestion. "Yeah! I mean, whatever you wanna do."

"We could watch a movie at my place." The two talked about movies from time to time and discovered they both liked the same kinds. She knew some guys pretended to like 'chick-flicks' to impress a girl but they never would have made the type of insightful comments he usually did. "How does eight sound?"

He shrugged and looked a little embarrassed. "We both get off at six thirty. I could walk you home." She suggested eight in order to give him a chance to disqualify it as a date by eating dinner first, just two friends hanging out. Of course it could still just be two friends hanging out.

"Deal! I'll even make dinner." George smiled and nodded enthusiastically before scurrying back into the kitchen. Christine sighed trying to relieve the nervous tension that suddenly appeared. She looked across at Laresa in appreciation when her thought returned. "How come you got annoyed when he got to the table?"

Laresa laughed lightly and blushed. "Actually I can sense the desires of other people when they are strong enough. Usually the first time a man looks at me I can feel his lust. Your young man barely noticed me. I guess I've just gotten so used to being desired that it felt wrong when he brushed me off so easily." She laughed, bringing a smile to Christine. "That was how I knew you needed to ask him out though. I couldn't help but feel his desire and love for you."

"That was why it felt so strong suddenly wasn't it? I was feeling his desires through the link!"

Laresa's eyes widened. "Were you? I didn't realize you would be able to. But I'm glad it brought you greater pleasure! I am surprised you two have never been together. Typically feelings that strong only come from a developed relationship."

Christine smiled. "Well, we've been working together for years, and we often just sit and talk during breaks. But if you could keep me from feeling what he's feeling I'd appreciate it. It kinda feels like an invasion of his privacy." She turned and looked longingly towards the door, barely noticing Laresa's nod of acceptance. The shift was going to be a very long one. Not only would she pine for the evening adventure but she now had to learn the responsibilities of her new job.

Fortunately the training helped to pass the day quickly. She stuck by Vasili's side and learned the various routines from opening to closing the restaraunt, which, he explained, she would eventually be doing by herself. It seemed that he and Anna hoped to take a vacation soon and needed someone they trusted to run the place while they were gone. She wished them a good trip, realizing the moment the words left her mouth how dangerous they could be. A quick look at Laresa sitting in a corner booth, and thoroughly enjoying a pizza, received a wink. Their trip would be glorious indeed!

Suddenly it was six thirty and George found her while he was still removing his food-spattered apron. "You ready?" She nodded and out they went into the cool evening air. She walked with her arms crossed over her chest. "You cold?" It's your arms, he thinks you're cold because of them. You should drop your hands to your sides.

She let her arms relax. "No, I'm fine. I just needed to get used to it after the heat of the kitchen." Liar. For a moment Christine was concerned but she felt Laresa's amusement flowing through their link from the ring. You just have to relax a little. He's just as nervous as you are. It's not every day the person you like asks you out. Tentatively his fingers found hers. See? As their hands met they quickly entwined comfortably. Warmth that had nothing to do with the air flooded through Christine.

By the time they reached her building she was grinning and giddy. They hadn't spoken at all during the trip but it hadn't been an uncomfortable silence. They simply enjoyed each others presence and Christine could feel Laresa's content happiness radiating up from her hand. It had been a little difficult at first to get used to sensing the woman's emotions, for she was indeed as much a woman as a genie. After a little while, however, it became easier as she realized Laresa honestly wanted nothing more than to make her happy in any way possible.

Once in her apartment she left him to select a movie while she changed out of her work clothes. She'd promised him dinner but it was too soon after work, where they both had snacked. Safely in her bedroom she began to panic. "What should I wear?"

Laughter responded as Laresa's voice rose softly from the ring. "I'm sure he's out there panicking over just which movie to put in." There was a pause while Christine could sense the genie concentrating. "You want it to be something sensual." Christine flushed in embarrassment, desperately trying to avoid the depth of truth in that statement. "However, given that this is your first date, and informal at that, perhaps not designed to stimulate the eyes."

Suddenly a complete outfit appeared on the bed. She scooped it up and quickly exchanged her clothes for the new ones, marveling in both the comfort and fit. She was a little surprised Laresa had thought to include a complete, and matching, set of underwear but she refused to question it. Realizing how long she had left George alone she hurried back out.

His eyes widened as he saw her. She wore dark green flannel pants soft enough to be PJs. On top was a very soft velvet, green, tank top. Christine had been nervous about it conforming to her slight gut and undersized breasts but Laresa assured her she was trying to conform to an unrealistic ideal image of women. Not entirely persuaded she donned the shirt anyway. Now, seeing the look in his eyes, she was more convinced. "I, uh, hope you like the movie I chose."

"Silly! Of course I'll like it. You got it from my collection after all." He blushed and hurriedly sat on the couch. Once she'd taken the other side she hit 'play'. The movie turned out to be one of her favorites. Of course he probably knew that and chose it for her but he seemed to be enjoying it too. As the movie played she could feel Laresa enthralled by the story, watching through her eyes. As minutes turned into an hour the two found themselves creeping closer on the couch until, finally, she leaned against him. He lifted an arm allowing her to curl up with her head against his firm chest. His arm rested along hers. She finally understood Laresa's comment about the sensual nature of her outfit when his hand began to absently smooth her shirt, patting with the nap of the fuzzy material.

Too soon the movie ended. The credits faded to black and the old tape continued to plod through the last of its length. Neither were inclined to break the tender mood, content to stay connected. Put you hand on his thigh. Christine was shocked. She'd actually forgotten about her silent partner, but to have her suggest something so bold? It need not be right there, simply on his leg. Perhaps by his knee.

Shifting the remote to her right hand, curled between their bodies, she diligently followed Laresa's instructions. His hand, absently patting her side, froze with the enhanced contact. After a few moments, in which he apparently processed the change, his hand started up again. That's how you will be able to gauge his reaction. If he begins to pull his hand away then move back a step and stay there until he begins again. Christine had to fight to keep from nodding at the sage advice. Now, slide your hand slowly up his leg.

Are you sure? This seems awfully forward! I don't want him to think I'm easy or a slut or anything.

Christine could feel the laughter echoing up their link. It has been so long since I have had a woman for a master I forgot how you worry. Men don't worry about such and frequently, upon hearing I will do anything for them, immediately demand sexual satisfaction. Christine was about to insist that times and gender roles were different now, but Laresa continued anyway. You should not fear your own desires young one. Even I have needs. But fear not, I can sense from him his desire, though I have shielded you from it as you requested. I know such insults would not cross his mind.

Chastised, her hand slid slightly more than halfway along his leg. Once again his hand stopped as he accepted the advance and started once more. The tape reached the end and began to automatically rewind, switching the TV back to cable and surprising them both. She switched over to the on-screen listings with the pretense of finding something to watch, assuming the direction Laresa was headed. Correct you are! She could almost feel the smile coming from the genie and responded with a wide smile of her own. Now move almost all the way up. Just avoid touching it. It's time to see if he's brave enough to make the move he wants to make. No more moves for you until he does something, but if he does, use your own initiative. Never fear, I will warn you if I think you are about to move too fast for the situation.

Noticing the slightly enlarged bulge in his pants, and realizing her proximity to it, Christine vaguely wondered what move he wanted to make. She knew the move she wanted to make, to unzip his jeans, pull it out and taste it, but Laresa would also know that and she trusted the genie's advice. Her hand moved along his leg, stopping less than an inch from his crotch, with her thumb resting comfortably in the crease of his hip.

His hand stopped again, very unsure this time. Pressed against his chest she heard his heart racing, almost in time with hers. She imagined the butterflies in his stomach matching those racing around her own. Something changed in his demeanor, more confident perhaps or at least determined. She knew before he moved that his action would change their relationship. If he pulled her back they would struggle to remain friends with what lay between them, or he could transform their friendship into something deeper.

His hand shifted, sliding against the grain of her shirt, until it rested lightly beneath her breast with his thumb tracing its side. She gasped slightly as he carefully squeezed, his hand sliding forward until he cupped her. A pulse of excitement surged through her as his palm began to circle, playing lightly over the fabric protecting her sensitive nipple.

Her hand moved of its own accord, crossing the last few inches to grasp the bulge so tauntingly close to her. His pants had masked his size some. Although she didn't have much experience to compare with, he seemed good sized, certainly larger than the few guys she'd fooled around with. He wasn't fully hard, certainly not straining against the fabric, but she felt certain he would test her limits. She began to massage him, enticing blood into his half-hard form.

He continued his slow, infuriatingly light, caress, sending slight shivers through her. Her breath began to catch. Still, the only sign she had any effect on him was the rapidly tightening material beneath her hand. She was about to ask Laresa when it occurred to her he was hesitant to move further. She understood his fears. In this day and age the cry of 'date rape' was all too often heard and with the two knowing each other so well and working so closely together it would be an easy mistake.

As she shifted, his hand fell from her tender breast. She shuddered her torment as the removed sensation caused a response almost as strong as the initial contact, and forcing her to stop mid movement. Finally, she managed to straddle him with her legs folded beneath her, sitting on his lap and trusting his strong legs to hold her. She reached for his shirt, peeling it slowly upward to reveal his delightful chest. He wasn't truly fit, certainly not toned, but she would be hard pressed to really call him overweight. He was, in her mind, nothing more than a giant teddy bear.

Once removed, she tossed the shirt negligently aside and crossed her arms reaching for her own. As her arms began to rise she smiled, watching the wonder and amazement in his eyes as they carefully tracked her progress. She blessed Laresa as her shirt revealed her peach bra. The outer edges were solid, providing the most comfortable support she'd ever felt, while the center was a fabric so shear he could clearly see her areola and nipple through it.

There are very few highs as powerful as seeing unadulterated desire in the eyes of someone you care for. She began to speed her progress once her view was marred by the shirt. When it half cleared her head, she felt him shift, his strong hands clutched her crossed wrists and pushed them behind her head. She knew a moment of fear but he was gentle enough not to overwhelm her. All fear evaporated in an inferno as he shifted again, his lips brushing against hers.

Her mouth opened as she pushed into the kiss. Passion passed back and forth as she relaxed into the strange embrace. Her tongue probed forward. In a moment his slid forward and they became desperate for any contact. She felt the corse hairs on his chest tease her nipples through the slight material of her bra. The heat of his body seeped into her stomach and flew directly to the core of her lust.

He broke the kiss, gasping for air a moment before she remembered to breath. His hands were already in motion, freeing first her hands, then head and finally arms of the constrictive shirt. His hands glided down her back trailing the excitement of a thousand feathers. Powerful arms wrapped her in a cocoon of security as he pulled her close once more. Part of her desperately wanted nothing more than to reach for his belt, pull him free and stuff him deep inside herself but she ignored it, reveling in the truest fulfillment of her dreams as mouths sought each other.

The kiss continued and she felt her body begin to clench in anticipation, preparing itself for her need. It became harder and harder to ignore the screaming desire as his passion, passed from lips to mouth, complimented and enervated her own. His hard length strained against his jeans, pressing through her clothes to inflame her lust. Her hands found his chest, sliding through the dark hair, nails trailing across his flesh and spurring him farther.

It was too much to bear. Muscles tensed and strained as her arms pushed against the warmth of his body. Careful still of her wishes his hands held her only loosely. The quick action threw her from his lap to land unceremoniously on the floor. She flinched from the pain and his eyes widened in concern and confusion. She saw him, the body so beautiful to her, the mind so sharp and the soul so tender. His eyes told her she delayed too long as he began to fear she was having second thoughts.

She leapt forward grasping at his belt, releasing herself to the demands of her body in an effort to prove her commitment to the course she charted. His eyes grew wider as the button popped free and the zipper tore open, all as she pulled at the top of the pants. She continued to pull until his pants lay pooled about his ankles.

She pulled herself back onto his lap, his hands moving to her hips. She felt him tug slightly at her pants only to be rebuked by hands gripping his arms and her sudden kiss. She couldn't trust herself with only the specious protection of their underwear holding back inflamed passions. Even with her luxurious pants adding distance she clearly felt him pressing and rubbing against her. She shuddered, her hips grinding against his instinctively trying to bring her to climax.

With an act of extreme will she pulled herself from the desperate kiss. For a moment she reveled in his dazed expression before slipping sideways off of his lap. She needed a distraction to draw out the exciting night and knew just the thing. He began to regain his senses as she curled up on her side on the couch, her head in his lap facing the wonderful organ. Turning her eyes up she saw his comprehension dawn. He wanted something else, something more mutual, but he was too late.

In an instant the elastic band of his underwear was down and his length shot skyward towards her waiting mouth. His hands moved to stop her but, she descended awkwardly, kissing his tip. His body froze as she knew it would. Her kiss grew deeper as she opened her mouth, taking more of him inside. The depths of her mind that wanted him, needed him, accepted her compromise as she reached out and began to stroke his length. All the while her tongue darted around, partaking in the salty taste of his manhood while tormenting the sensitive ridge.

He groaned. His body seemed to relax into the comfortable cushions while his hips and groin began to tense under her ministrations. She tried lowering herself to take more of him in, as she somehow knew men wanted, but found herself unable to go more than halfway. She cursed herself as her body retreated slightly, gagging.

Change position. Christine nearly jumped. In the heat of the moment she had completely forgotten about Laresa and her promise to guide with experience. Now, suddenly, the woman's voice had reappeared, only something seemed different, more breathy perhaps.

Shift to sitting on your knees and tilt your head back. You should be able to swallow much more of him. Without hesitation Christine followed the instructions, barely managing to keep a semblance of rhythm to her hand as she moved. She was forced to remove her mouth from the delicious treat, briefly, but tried to make it up to him by sucking and kissing her way up the underside, from his base to the tip, before she engulfed him once more.

In order to tilt her head back in the strange position she found it necessary to raise her butt and lean forward. Laresa's advice worked well however, allowing Christine to drop herself nearly to the base of his lust. His breath caught and released in an ecstatic moan. Suddenly she knew the part of her mind demanding more was Laresa. The genie's very desire to bring them both pleasure floated across the link to entice her mind. Her eyes looked up briefly to see his shut tight, an expression of pure bliss plastered across his face, and she understood the simple joy Laresa gained from serving her masters well.

Suddenly a new feeling shot through her body. It was a feeling she was intimately familiar with but only knew from masturbation. The link faltered momentarily and Christine tried to discover the source, knowing only that it couldn't be Laresa with the faulty connection. Then she felt his arm pressing against the side of her breast. He had snuck his hand around until it slipped beneath her soft pants to caress her engorged mound through the unnaturally thin fabric of her bikini panties.

She shuddered as every muscle between her legs clenched with unbearable need. Her own tempo faltered as he pressed and circled her lust. Those few who had even bothered to try to bring her to fulfillment had been clumsy and unsuccessful. His masterful fingers played on her tender nerves a veritable concerto, bringing her closer and closer with every pluck and thrum. She fell forward, trying to escape the delightful agony only to find herself choking as he swelled even larger, filling her mouth and throat. His tremendous fingers froze as he shouted a gasp. The moment she pulled back to regain control of her gag reflex he began to play again. The shock of euphoria racing through her sent her forward once more, desperate for any means of slowing his blessed touch. Back and forth they surged, teasing each other briefly in turn.

Stop! Confused Christine instinctively obeyed the nearly breathless internal voice. You feel the skin tightening near his base? She did, she hadn't noticed it through the intense inferno blazing out from her own core, but she knew she had felt it. That's the first sign he is about to release.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers