Laresa's World Ch. 06: Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Her head came up, free of him once more. She tried to sit back only to have his hand slide beneath her feeble protection. As his hands parted her very moist and intensely hot lips he paused, suddenly discovering her truth as his fingers met resistance. His eyes widened in panic. She could see he wasn't ready to take such a treasure from her and knew, as his hand retreated, that he intended to stop. For her it was too late. Laresa had know his signals but he had missed hers. As his hand withdrew he unconsciously retreated across her soft flower.

Euphoria blossomed outward from the stray contact and the world seemed to contract inward even as her body sought instant expansion. Cautious eyes lit up hearing her honest screams. His fingers returned to caress and shift the petals protecting the blooming lust and she quivered, her head crashing onto his hip as her body shook beyond control.

Desperate for more she tore at her own pants, pulling the underwear along as she stripped her legs free. He used the increased freedom to heighten her torment, altering his angle and intensity, bringing her higher than she had thought possible. He never realized her motives. It was not something special he would be taking from her but something she freely, and desperately, wished to give to him.

She pulled herself forward, surprising him with both her control and speed, to straddle him once more. His eyes widened again sensing her intentions and his head shook slightly from side to side to deny her his right. Fearing the pain she quickly drew her hips to his. As his solid length breached her there was pain but the intensity of the very heights he had brought her to took the sensation willingly. Pain and pleasure blended together, arrowing up her spine to pierce the most primal part of her brain.

Her vision fogged as she screamed louder. He filled her, seemingly far more than the size of his organ or the depth of her core. His thrumming pulse beat within her, touching every nerve, every fibre of her being. He quickened and began to stagger, she knew he was merging with her own ecstasy so she leaned forward to enfold him in her arms. Pressing herself to him she felt their very bodies blend together.

They may have passed out. Christine couldn't remember. Her breathing had returned to normal but she could still feel him inside her, hard and blessedly real. Thank you. This time she did jump, having once again forgotten about her invisible guide. George stirred beneath her but only to snuggle closer, leaving their solid connection intact.

Why would you thank me? I should thank you for your guidance!

Christine felt Laresa's joy flowing up their link. So long have I been what I am that I had forgotten the first time. You have allowed me to once again experience, through your body, what was lost to me. Christine smiled lazily thinking of the magical scene now added to her own memories. And maybe some day we could let him know of me and I could truly understand what it feels to be one of them by riding along with his body. Christine fell asleep laughing inwardly and hoping the genie would indeed get her chance.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers