Laresa's World Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"Very well. I can't resist your pleas," Harry sighed, although not unhappily.

As much as he enjoyed taking Laresa, to take Meredith's cherry after waiting so many years for her was a whole new experience. He had never had a virgin before. He felt how tight she was, noticed how wet she seemed on his cock, and sensed how much she welcome it. Yes, his first thrust had to break past her hymen, but once he got inside her, he became aware that her pain eased and her lust for him increased. There was some blood and some groaning in reaction to the first entry, but she didn't seem to hate him for it. She was so caught up in the desire to have him that she endured it and left it behind in scarcely moments.

Even so, the third thrust was the last. Harry tried to hold out longer, but he found himself reacting to his bride's passion and his own pleasure in the sight of her and his other wife by cumming at last. He felt awful about it, but he had just fucked two women that night before his release. That was no small thing for any man.

"I wish that I could have given you girls more pleasure, however," he apologized.

"Oh, but you just did, Master. There is no need for apologies. We loved it, and your wish just now shows me why you'll be a great lover," Laresa said, before her orgasm abruptly began.

The genie and her fellow wife began turning red, moaning, and shouting in reaction to Harry's wish. It took them scant minutes to pant their climax at last. They looked at each other with understanding. Neither was a rival, as both cared about him. The genie was too kind and generous for Meredith to deem her a threat. They could both love this man and let him take care of them, as well as taking care of him.

"Let's go downstairs and get some ale, bread, and meat from the tavern. You must be famished by now, my dear wives," Harry urged them.

Meredith looked at the man who had loved her from their youth, when she was ugly, and responded with a satisfied grin. She got up and began to dress.

"Yes, Master," Laresa obeyed, being rather hungry and content herself.

There were worse places to be a genie. This man was one master who actually cared about people. She just hoped that she stayed with him and his redheaded companion for several decades of her life. It was restful and happy for all of them. A simple rustic life in medieval Wales beat most of her experiences, aside from the Black Death.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12