Laresa's World Ch. 08: Dolph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Laresa had actually met the Marquis De Sade in passing many lifetimes ago. She knew he would have been horrified by the preferences of some of her masters. She hated sadists on principle and now her current master had proven amongst their ranks.

She pulled herself forward, onto hands and knees once more. Her back arched as she finally managed to dislodge a last, large, glob of the man's lust and spit it to the floor. "Are you ready for more?" Still weak from near asphyxiation, she lifted her head. Slightly above her eyes, pointing accusingly at her, was his cock. Traces remained of his previous actions, however he clearly wanted more. Hard eyes traveled up his body to stare into his eyes.

The eyes staring back down at her shined with manic delight. It was clear he'd already gained, through his first wish, what he truly needed of her. Now he intended to enjoy her, and if she disapproved then so much the better. "No distractions now. I think it's time I get laid." His hand drifted into the tunnel between their eyes. He held a ball gag in his palm and a pair of police issue cuffs dangled from a single, extended, finger. "Anal, and you're going to insure its nice and tight." His grin was decidedly evil. She met his expression with her hatred. "I want to hear screams of pain."

Her eyes shifted from loathing to cruelty as the magic quickly built within her. He staggered back a step in confusion as he pondered her change of demeanor. "As you wish." His eyes widened in shock as her magic released and the room shifted. She continued to stare into those eyes as concern became panic. He tried to question her, but words refused to escape past the gag in his mouth. She took two steps back in order to better view the entire scene.

Dolph was still naked from the waste down. He still wore his button-up shirt and tie, but now he lay on his own desk. His legs dangled helplessly off one side while his hands were firmly secured, using his own cuffs, to a sturdy handle on the other side.

The door to his private bathroom opened revealing a very large man. More than simply large, he was also very hairy and Laresa could smell him the moment the door opened. Dolph's head turned at the sound. The true horror of what she had done to his request showed as his eyes widened. The man was naked. His obscenely large dick stood straight forward as he leered at the morsel trussed before him.

Dolph's eyes returned to Laresa. He shook his head and screamed amorphous words into the ball. As the man began to stalk across the room, she watched denial become pleading. His eyes promised change, money, power, anything so long as she not let this happen. She couldn't keep the corners of her mouth from creeping up as she watched. Once more he began to scream as hatred clouded his vision.

Dolph could no longer see the bear of a man when the bear slid behind him. Instead he focused on the rebellious genie. She held up a finger to stall the bear and leaned close to whisper to Dolph. "As you wished. It will be 'nice and tight', and I can assure that you will hear 'screams of pain.'"

His eyes widened once more in horror as the full realization struck that this was no simple threat or scare tactic. He suddenly realized that his own requests - tight anal, the ball gag, screams of pain, injunction against distractions - were not only be going to turn on him but prevented him from simply wishing it all away. A scream that sounded very much like a drawn out "no" erupted from his mouth.

Laresa turned her back on him. It wasn't that she refused to watch, she'd seen much more horrible sights through the years, she simply aimed for the fully stocked bar. A scream burst through the room, so high pitched that Laresa turned her head to watch as she sauntered away.

The giant was finding his progress difficult. His head was barely half covered but already Dolph was stretched tight. The socialite began to struggle against the chains and desk but a single hand, almost as large as his victim's head, planted on Dolph's back, holding him steady. The other hand reached down and two fingers prodded the reluctant sphincter. Realizing it simply wouldn't expand father on it's own the giant grinned.

Laresa tilted the bottle of whiskey, taking a swig directly from the bottle, as she leaned against the wall to watch her master's wish. She developed a taste for the liquor during the number of times she found herself in this country's 'wild west.' Hips thrust forward. Laresa flinched instinctively as muscle and flesh tore. The scream that echoed throughout the room reminded her more of an animal than anything human.

Hips retreated, dragging the solid dick across damaged nerves. Dolph's screams were continuous. The second tilt ripped more flesh but moved more smoothly, lubricated but fresh blood and unhindered by the wounded muscles. Taking another swig, Laresa watched dispassionately, now, as the giant man began to slide forward and back.

Dolph's eyes closed in pain. Tears streamed down his cheeks and rivulets from his nose. He choked on sobs between each fresh, drawn out, scream. Laresa couldn't bring herself to smile anymore. As much as she disliked his kind, he was still her master. She couldn't feel truly sorry for him but neither could she enjoy his torment. She watched, as she felt was her duty, in case he managed to work the gag free, somehow, and make his wish.

The screams ended as his voice grew horse. By the time the giant finished, pulling himself free mid-climax to coat her master's butt and part of his expensive shirt, Dolph was left whimpering. The man then wiped the blood off, using Dolph's legs, and turned to Laresa. He grinned and walked back to the bathroom, returning to his home through the same magic that had brought him.

Laresa walked over to the desk. She removed the key from the drawer, inches from Dolph's helpless hands, and stood before her master. She realized the irony as her exposed lust hovered in front of his nose. So far as she was concerned this entire relationship could be difficult, for both of them, or easy, and everything depended on the next words out of his mouth. Unfortunately Laresa maintained little hope of ease, seeing the anger in his eyes. The gag wasn't even fully removed when he yelled, his voice rising in volume with each word.

"I will see You DESTROYED!"

Laresa smiled sadly. She felt the magic building on its own but held and twisted it before releasing it. "As you wish, so shall it be." Once again the room shifted around them.

The first thing Dolph noticed was the oppressive thickness of the air. Then the unbearable heat hit his body. Laresa saw these as his chest tightened and his entire body burst into sweat. Slowly she faded from sight as he watched the ring soften, the gold spreading into a puddle as the ring sank into the lava. He knew a moment of triumph before he realized he was on a very narrow outcrop, mere inches above the molten rock, inside of a volcano. His horror redoubled as he noticed the lava rising. He felt the soles of his shoes melt away even before the glowing substance touched his feet.

"You BITCH!" His horse screams echoed weakly. The first sting of the burning rock began to melt his very flesh. "I wish I'd never found you!"

Her pale violet eyes seemed to hover before him, breaking through the illusion she had created from his wish. "My pleasure." It was no more than a whisper, but loud enough for him to hear. He realized how thoroughly he had been tricked. How he had been led to this point. The ring, unfelt on his hand, vanished in a puff of smoke, taking Laresa with it. The world shifted and tilted into blackness, rewriting the past hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dolph's Office

"What do you mean you can't find it!? You said you would be here with it an hour ago!" Dolph was screaming into the phone.

"I don't understand, sir. I had it earlier. I know I did. It looked just like the pictures you showed me."

"You don't understand. You idiot! I need that ring! If I don't have that ring today, now, I'm through."

"I'm sorry sir. I don't understand how a ring will help though." Dolph stared at the phone incredulously.

"You're not paid to think. I fact, I'm not paying you any longer. If you don't bring that ring this moment, You're Fired!" He slammed the phone down on its base. How could this have happened? He was so close to countering Thornton's legal maneuvering. All he needed was the damned genie, in the damned ring. But somehow, with it practically in his grasp, it eluded him.

The phone rang once more. "What!"

"Sir?" He could hear his secretary practically cringing from the news she had to deliver. Just what he needed. She was a great screw, even better once he'd managed to train her properly. Unfortunately now it meant she was afraid to do her job properly for fear of punishment.

"Well? What is it Vanessa?"

"Sir? I-i-it's th-th-th..."

"For Christ's sake just spit it out!" Dolph spun as his door burst open, cracking away from the hinges.

"Freeze! FBI!"

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12