Laresa's World Ch. 09: Hanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snuggled against him. "So, he had nothing. . .Greed is a terrible thing."

Horace said nothing, but held her close, then quickly traveled to Hanna. "Mistress Hanna, Laresa seeks rest in the ring. It is something she needs to do on occasion. I will seek rest in the medallion later. I am stronger than her, so I am able to stay out longer."

Hanna spun around and lifted her hand. "Sure; she does look wore out. You must have fucked her senseless."

Laresa slipped from Horace's grip. She felt her body shift into a smoky haze, and slip back into her home. Horace watched, and felt a piece of him go with her. He hated the weakness in him, and turned back to Hanna. "Mistress, while Laresa rests, what would you like to do?"

"I'm not high enough, so how about you work your magic and take me out to a club. I think I need some partying, and who better to party with, than a genie that looks like a God?"

Horace grinned, and quickly garbed them both in fresh clothing; clothing that accented all of Hanna's curves and hugged his own well-muscled frame. He took her hand, and, with no real disturbance of time, they were in London and Hanna was grinning wide. "Fuckin'-A," she whispered, and slid her arms around Horace. "Come on, lover, let's show these people how to party." She rubbed against his pelvis and sucked on his lower lip.

Horace followed her into the club, his strong hand pressed against the small of her back, leading her to the center of the establishment and then spinning her around, so she was brought chest to chest with him. He kept his fingers constantly moving over her skin, sending sparks of erotic heat to her most intimate places.

"Mmm. . . where are we?" she asked, as she ground her hips against his sex.

"London," he told her and gripped her ass, pulling her hard against his erection.

"I hear they are more open with their sexuality than Americans," she said and ran her palm down his hardened meat.

"Some are," he answered, and slipped his hands under the skirt she wore. His fingers played over the crack of her ass, pushing the thin strap of her thong out of the way.

Hanna licked her lips and whispered, "Open your slacks for me." She grinned when she felt the fabric open under her palm. "Sweet," she giggled, and grabbed the hard rod.

"Mistress Hanna, you have the touch," he moaned into her ear, and touched her anal opening. He moved his tongue across her neck and felt his magic run through her body. He moistened her anus with magic and then bit down on her skin as his finger impaled her tight hole.

"Fuck, Horace," she growled, and squeezed his dick while her ass cheeks clenched tight on his finger. She felt her skin grow hot, and glanced up to see several couples watching them. She smirked, and began stroking his tool as she felt his finger drive in and out of her.

"What more do you want, Mistress Hanna?" Horace asked. He saw her thoughts and looked at the young man dancing with his girlfriend. He locked his power on him and watched as the stranger moved behind Hanna. The girlfriend stared in shock as her boyfriend freed his cock and replaced Horace's fingers with the hard tool she'd planned on screwing. "What the hell," she muttered, and swallowed her despair.

Hanna giggled and sent another image to Horace, who quickly complied. Another man left his partner's side. His wife watched him drop to his knees and begin licking at Hanna's pussy. "Fuck... oh yeah, Horace I want more. I want all the attention."

Horace fed off her need to be noticed. He felt a rush of pleasure run through his veins and stepped away. In his place another man walked up and took his exposed member, pushed it into her slick pussy, forcing the second man to focus on her clit.

"Ohh... my fuckin' genie, you are so wonderful," she moaned, and then wished for another cock, and then another. Her pussy was filled with two massive rods, and a table was brought forth, so one man could stand on it and force his cock down her throat. The power of the sexual endorphin that Horace continued to rain on Hanna's body consumed her, and she felt her heart rate increase. Her fingers curled into her thighs and she ordered him to give her more.

Horace complied and two men came forward. One claimed her left breast, the other her right. Horace felt Hanna's need for help, so he focused on keeping her standing as he prolonged her pleasure. He watched, and felt his own needs hungering to be fulfilled. He summoned Laresa and watched her form in the center of the room.

"Oh my," she whispered, and stared at her Mistress' wet and slippery body. Her skin grew hot and she turned to Horace.

Laresa felt the pull toward the genie that her Mistress had named as her Master. She walked to his side and removed her clothing. She slipped to her knees and began to draw his cock deep into her throat. Her eyes closed, and she focused on his admission from earlier; how he cared for her, loved her, and ached for her. She bobbed up and down, encouraging him to come in her mouth. A pair of hands slid over her ass as she was jerked from Horace's cock. "What?" she asked, and looked up at her Master.

"Can't you feel it, Laresa? The power in here; the energy from all these people. She's wanting it all. . . all the attention has to be hers. I need to give her more, so I need more. Suck, Laresa, and I can feed our Mistress her most deviant erotic fantasies."

Laresa felt the stranger's cock slam into her from behind. Her pussy stretched to accommodate him, and her gaze went to Horace's, as another man moved to cup her breasts. He began to massage the points to hard peaks.

"Laresa, I do love you. . . but this is for her. . .I need to feed on this passion. It makes me stronger. . .better," Horace told her, linking their minds together as he felt a woman move to grasp his balls and lavish them with attention.

"You are to please her; not yourself," she answered back.

"She is lost in lust," he answered, and commanded another woman to move over to his little group. He willed her to bite at his nipples, and he growled his pleasure.

"You know I do not want this. . .you love me. . . yet you use me in a vile way," Laresa argued.

"You are a genie; a slave, a woman that is here for my pleasure. Now, shut up and drink deep," Horace growled, and thrust his cock into her face.

Suddenly silence filled the air. Then, moans of frustration, questions of disbelief, and looks of clouded passion were passed back and forth, moving from one couple to the next. All eyes fell on the group that lay in a tangle of limbs on the floor.

Laresa shook her head, slowly comprehending everything as her eyes took in the scene. It was totally different from before. She rose, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, pushing the sexually exhausted bodies from her way with a simple thought. She reached Hanna's unconscious form, and stared at her neck. A heavy sigh escaped her, and she returned her Mistress to her bed in the Keys, and slid into her ring.

As she rested, she wondered. . .who in the room had stolen the medallion around her Mistress's neck and now was in possession of their own genie or had he disappeared because he had lied to her, and she was more than a mere woman to him?

She rolled to her side and closed her eyes, trying to wipe away the last words Horace had growled to her.