Laresa's World Ch. 15: Aaron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,239 Followers

A Master like Aaron certainly caused her to wish she were free of the bonds tying her to her ring.

Laresa closed her eyes, thinking of the good times during her servitude, of the Masters who had offered her friendship, love, or even simple pleasure. She smiled as she remembered, the thoughts helping her pass the time until the dawn, the emotions in her memories even stronger now than ever before.

@o~*~*~*~*~*~*~o@

The temple was quiet save for the sounds of Aaron's bear-like snoring. Laresa praised the chicha, for which Aaron had developed a great fondness, because it seemed to dull his cruel edge. When he was drunk, her Master behaved foolishly, but rarely found dark amusements as he did when sober. Three of his new brides maintained their virginity, despite over a week of being in the temple.

Laresa herself enjoyed no such luck. Aaron had chosen to take her the day after acquiring his new brides, a wish from him forcing her to reach climax on his thrusting cock. She had screamed her pleasure, which was indeed intense after so long without release, but only her body had responded to his wish. He could not force her to enjoy it, and the moment her throes of passion ended, Laresa felt as hollow and needy as before her orgasm.

Nathifa stood nearby, her eyes closed and her body trembling. Laresa frowned sadly, and once again made what she guessed would be a futile overture to the other Djinn. I might perhaps be able to offer you comfort, or at least knowledge gained in my experiences, if you would but let me.

What is it like to know pleasure from sex?

Laresa was actually startled to receive an answer. To truly reach your peak is a feeling beyond compare, second only to love — and far better when the two are combined. You have never felt the heights of pleasure?

No, I have felt the beginnings, but have always been left aching and unsatisfied. Do I do something improperly, that my Masters will not give me pleasure as he did you today?

I took no pleasure from his violation of me. Only a command forced me to reach my peak, and it was only hollow, physical pleasure, quickly vanishing. Laresa walked over to Nathifa, stopping when the other genie shied away slightly. Is this what troubles you?

All things trouble me. I long for the endless sleep again. I have known only cruelty since my awakening as a Djinn after the burning. How have you endured? Nathifa's mental voice carried the tones of a sob, and obvious evidence of great turmoil within her soul.

Laresa thought of the pendant, and immediately removed it from her own neck, Please, put this on. I believe it will aid you in coping with all you endure.

Nathifa made no move to take the pendant, staring at it with obvious distrust.

Please, it will not harm you. I can no more lie to you than anyone else; you know we are bound by that rule, one and all.

Tentatively, Nathifa reached out and took the pendant. When Laresa urged her with hand signals, the dark-haired genie closed the clasp around her neck. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the calm washing over her.

Laresa laid a hand on Nathifa's shoulder and said, You feel the power of the item. It helps to calm you, so that you can order your thoughts.

Nathifa winced away from Laresa's touch, but only slightly. For some reason, perhaps because of the pendant, she did not feel as fearful of the other genie's motivations now.

Laresa winced when Nathifa shied away. I am sorry, I simply mean to offer comfort, and I have found the touch of one who is concerned about me to be soothing. I will not do so again.

No, I am sorry. A mental sigh came through the connection from Nathifa before she continued, I felt your desire for me when you spoke of my beauty, and it frightens me.

I would never touch you so against your will, though I do admit I find you beautiful and arousing. I know such was forbidden among our people, and considered unclean, but I have found that another woman often can know your heart and your body far better than a man.

Those thoughts I have cause me to feel unclean, as you say. How can they be anything else?

As during their initial meeting, Nathifa's thoughts and feeling slammed into Laresa. Now Laresa had glimpses of the Mistress who so distressed the other genie. One of your two Masters was a woman, and she treated you poorly, I can feel it.

Nathifa nodded, I served her for decades, ordered to put my mouth on her after she caused me pain every day. How could my body respond to such, and continue to do so whenever I see another woman's body?

There is nothing unnatural about it, Nathifa. Once again, Laresa laid a hand on the other genie's shoulder and urged her to sit on some nearby cushions. This time Nathifa accepted the touch, and sat down. Laresa sat down in front of her, taking the other Djinn's hands in her own. You have never known the pleasure that comes from coupling, with man or woman. It is only natural that you desire to know what you have been forced to give to others.

How can I desire it even from one who abuses me, like our Master? How can I ache so, the needs of my body driving me mad? Why can I think of nothing else? The Master threatens me with the pleasure I so desire, and I cower in fear. Why?

Tears welled up in the beautiful Djinn's emerald eyes, and her lip quivered. Laresa's violet eyes misted as well, the emotional energy flowing from Nathifa continuing to assault her. Even the power of the pendant was not enough to calm those powerful feelings. Laresa squeezed Nathifa's hands, and then impulsively moved to embrace her sister in servitude.

Nathifa stiffened, but now Laresa's feelings touched her as well. Nathifa felt concern flowing from the silver-haired Djinn, a genuine desire to befriend and comfort her. A wall within her broke, and she wrapped her arms around Laresa, sobbing softly.

For long minutes, they remained in the embrace, Nathifa's sobs slowly fading away. Nathifa marveled that she could feel such warmth, such caring from another. It reminded her of when her mother had held her in the night, when the night terrors visited her as a child. Just as then, she felt safe and loved in Laresa's arms.

Slowly, something else crept into the warmth, the feeling of Laresa's firm breasts resting against her own. Strangely, it only added to the warmth, and did not repel her; as such a thing would have before. Fear and aversion still clawed at her, but those emotions felt weak and impotent against the wall of warmth within her, nurtured by Laresa's compassion. For the first time, the thought of knowing pleasure with another, one who would share with her, rather than taking what they wanted, flitted through Nathifa's mind.

Laresa could feel those stirrings of arousal, and every other emotion flowing through Nathifa. It was as if their embrace joined their minds and spirits. A spark of arousal flickered to life within Laresa as well, one she had to fight with all her might to keep from flaring into a bonfire of desire. After a final squeeze, she leaned back from the embrace, once again taking Nathifa's hands in her own.

Nathifa's breathing quickened. The silken gowns both Djinn wore left little to the imagination. The rosy tips of Laresa's breasts were plainly visible, and pressing stiffly against the translucent material with desire. Nathifa could also see the hazy silhouette of Laresa's sex through the folds of the gown, where it was gathered about the Djinn's hips as she sat. Laresa's smile was warm and comforting, her full lips calling out to Nathifa like the siren's song.

Laresa shivered slightly as she saw, and felt, the building desire within Nathifa. The other genie's fingers moved in just the slightest involuntary caress against Laresa's palms. The spark of arousal within Laresa surged through her controls, causing her own breathing to quicken.

Nathifa let out a small gasp as she saw that flame reflected in Laresa's eyes. Her body tingled, her own nipples now tenting the material of her gown as well. The familiar ache arose from her loins, but far different from ever before. It was not the painful throb she knew so well, but instead a gentle pulse.

Laresa's let her fingers stroke gently over the back of Nathifa's hand, sending her thoughts to the other genie again, Aaron uses your needs against you, to force you to obey him without question. That need consumes you, coloring your every waking moment, and likely creeping into your dreams.

Laresa paused, lowering their arms until they lay on Nathifa's crossed legs. She let her thumbs stroke over the soft skin of Nathifa's legs, drawing a slight shudder from both of them. Her own desire steadily growing, Laresa's mental voice was a soft whisper, I can take away that power your needs have over you. You need but to ask, and I will give to you what you have been forced to give to others. You need but to ask, and I will never speak of this again, though I hope you will still accept my friendship.

Nathifa's lips parted slightly in a silent gasp as a chill shot through her body, raising gooseflesh. Laresa's words echoed through her, weakening a wall that had endured through centuries. Then she did gasp, as that wall collapsed, releasing the swell of heat it contained to flood her every pore. She thought a single word to Laresa, all she dared to utter for fear of the wall springing back as strong as ever.

Please.

Laresa leaned forward with a quiver of anticipation, slipping the fingers of one hand into Nathifa's hair, and letting her other hand slide upwards to rest on the material covering the Djinn's thigh. Their eyes met for a moment, and then Nathifa's closed, her lips parting slightly. Both women shivered as their lips met.

The kiss was long and gentle, and a quiet moan passed Nathifa's still parted lips when Laresa pulled back slightly. After a few panting breaths, Nathifa sighed and leaned forward to find Laresa's lips again, her kiss this time ardent and full of need. Laresa moaned into the kiss, releasing the careful constraints on her flame of desire, allowing it to burn brilliantly within her.

Laresa's fingers moved to the hem of Nathifa's gown, pulling at it as they kissed. Nathifa rose up slightly onto her knees, allowing Laresa to pull the silky material upward over her hips. She reluctantly pulled back from the taste of Laresa's sweet lips, raising her arms to allow the gown to be pulled from her body.

Nathifa's back arched and she let out a quavering sigh as Laresa's hands slid down her arms, and then down her bare sides, to her hips. She had her fingers under the hem of Laresa's gown before she realized they were moving. Moments later, their warm, nude bodies pressed together in an embrace as they kissed again.

Laresa traced kisses all over Nathifa's body, delighting in the shivers and moans that the touches drew from the woman. Nathifa's hands roamed over her, sending tingles of energy shooting through Laresa as well.

Nathifa was lost in a fog of pleasure. She had never been touched with anything resembling love since her awakening as Djinn, and never in any way like this. Her whole body filled with warmth, and at the same time chills shot through her. Laresa's skin was so soft, so warm beneath her fingers. Nathifa's nipples were almost painfully stiff as they brushed up against Laresa's breasts, and the hot ache between the dark-haired Djinn's legs was growing every moment, consuming her.

Laresa would have been content to simply touch and kiss Nathifa for hours, showing the younger woman what it was to be truly loved by another, but the dark-haired Djinn's need became more obvious and intense by the moment. The scent of their arousal hung thick about them, the musky perfume stoking Laresa's fires of passion to a bonfire of need as well. With a gasp, she pulled away from Nathifa's lips and closed her own over the genie's pebbled right nipple.

As Laresa suckled Nathifa's nipple, gently caressing the globe of her other breast with a knowing touch, a quiet, squealing gasp burst from her. Nathifa was amazed by how much she enjoyed Laresa's white-blonde locks tickling her skin, as the more experienced genie's moist lips tantalized her. The younger Djinn's breath came in quick, impassioned gasps, as her hands reached out to stroke Laresa's silvery hair. The burning need between Nathifa's slightly parted thighs reached unbearable intensity, and she slid a hand down to touch her sex, trying to assuage the demands her body was making of her.

Laresa released Nathifa's nipple with a final kiss, and then guided the other woman to lay back. Nathifa's eyes were wide, and her breathing quick, as Laresa moved between her legs, parting them with gentle pressure and shivering as she drank in the sweet scent of Nathifa's need.

The first touch of Laresa's tongue brought a warbling moan to Nathifa's lips, and arched her back up from the cushions. She remained so, her body taunt and trembling, as Laresa's knowing mouth brought her true pleasure for the first time.

Laresa again desired to build the young genie slowly toward her first orgasm, but the powerful need she sensed from Nathifa overcame that intention. When Nathifa's back came to rest on the cushions again, her hands went to Laresa's head, pressing down even as her hips rose up. Laresa responded by turning more of her attention to the swollen bud at the apex of Nathifa's nether lips, drawing more moans of ecstasy from the beautiful Djinn.

A building pressure and a steadily stronger itch built in Nathifa's loins as Laresa sent waves of pleasure unlike anything the younger genie had ever experienced. Her senses were filled with nothing but Laresa, the rest of the world vanishing as she drew ever nearer to that sweet release, so long denied. Just as she thought she would lose consciousness from the intensity of the sensations shooting through her entire body, she went momentarily numb, and then tumbled over the edge into her first climax.

Laresa moaned as Nathifa's juices flowed over her tongue in a torrent, and the dark-haired woman's body stiffened, then trembled violently. Glancing up, Laresa saw Nathifa's mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy, her eyes unfocused and filled with tears of joy. Laresa held Nathifa in that perfect place, sending wave after wave of orgasm through the other Djinn, and then slowly let her settle back to earth.

Lying down next to Nathifa, Laresa gently stroked her fingers over the still quivering Djinn's body, smiling at the panting woman. She was overjoyed to have given Nathifa a gift so long denied, and knew that surely the other genie's needs would not hold such power over her ever again.

Once she caught her breath, to some extent, Nathifa sent her thoughts to Laresa, Thank you for showing me what it is like to truly be loved. I have never known anything so wonderful.

It's even better the second time, Laresa teased, letting her fingers trace over Nathifa's thighs.

Nathifa's desire surged immediately back into full flame, and Laresa was quick to put her tongue to work fanning them even higher.

@o~*~*~*~*~*~*~o@

It was nearly dawn when Nathifa lay curled up in a fetal position, at last unable to endure any more after uncountable orgasms brought on by Laresa's mouth and fingers. Nathifa felt drained, in more ways than one. She had been outside her bracelet for many hours, and her power was waning. She needed to rest, and soon, else she would be sucked back into her bracelet anyway.

Sensing Nathifa's weakness, she asked, Are you okay?

Nathifa nodded. I... I must rest. I feel so weak.

That is not uncommon when you have reached your peak so many times, even when you have not been too long outside your home. Go, and have pleasant dreams, I loved giving you such pleasure, and being the first to do so.

Thank you, so much. I must go.

With that, Nathifa started to grow hazy as her body changed into smoke. Suddenly, she became solid and visible again, an intense glow surrounding her. Laresa jumped up to her knees in alarm, seeing a glow from across the room out of the corner of her eye as well.

Nathifa, what is wrong?

Nathifa's mental voice was distant, sounding as if it arose from the bottom of a deep pit, Help me, it hurts! It is so cold!

For the first time since seeing him, Laresa praised Aaron's cruel wishes. They required her to protect him, his possessions, and his plans. That meant she was bound to protect Nathifa from whatever was happening now. Summoning up her powers, she turned them toward making whatever was hurting Nathifa stop.

NO! Laresa silently screamed as her power was turned aside, as if all her power were nothing more than a fly, to be swatted away with an absent gesture. She tried again, and again her power did nothing. The glow around Nathifa grew brighter, until Laresa could no longer even look at the other Djinn. Laresa sobbed, reaching out futilely with her power repeatedly, until the glow started to fade.

Once she could see through the burning light, Laresa noticed something had changed. Nathifa's hair color was different, a natural auburn instead of the deep, magical red. The pendant around her neck still glowed with near unbearable brightness as well.

Laresa had to turn her tear-filled eyes away for a moment, and noticed that the glow across the room was fading as well. That light emerged from around Aaron's wrist, where Nathifa's bracelet home was. Just as Laresa was about to turn back to Nathifa, she heard a faint click, and saw the glowing bracelet fall to the cushions, where its light faded.

Looking back to Nathifa, she saw that the light had faded from even the pendant, and the woman was groggily struggling to rise. "What happened, I feel so..." She covered her mouth for a moment and then continued in a whisper, "Why am I able to speak?"

It all clicked into place for Laresa then, and she caught up Nathifa in her arms, sobbing now in joy rather than distress. Her thoughts leapt out to Nathifa, You're free! The pendant I gave you was glowing so bright, its magic must have clashed with the magic of the bracelet, and you are free! Your bracelet home fell from the Master's wrist, and your hair is the color it likely was in your youth now. You are free! You are human again!

Nathifa's tear-filled eyes widened, and she reached back to unclasp the pendant from her neck. She whispered to Laresa, "Put it on, free yourself as well."

Laresa reached out with trembling hands, but then stopped. No, we would be trapped here, in this place and time. If you remove my ring from the Master's finger and put it on, you will become my Mistress. Then I can take us both away from this place and away from him.

Nathifa nodded and crept toward the cushioned dais upon which Aaron slept the dead sleep of the drunken, pausing when she reached it to pick up the bracelet to which she had been confined for centuries. She clenched her teeth and held her breath when Aaron rolled slightly, muttering in his sleep.

Nathifa sighed in relief when he did not rouse, and the arm with Laresa's ring flopped over directly in front of her. Gingerly, she tugged at the ring, her heart beating fast, nearly sobbing in relief when it slipped off into her hand.

Again, Aaron grumbled in his sleep, and Nathifa hurried away, the misty tendrils that were Laresa slipping into the ring because it was no longer on her Master's finger. Nathifa remedied that by putting on the ring and twisting it, summoning Laresa to her side.

"What the hell is going on," Aaron muttered, noticing the change in Nathifa's hair.

"Try playing god without our power, you bastard," Laresa taunted. "Wish for me to take us away from here, Nathifa."

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,239 Followers