Laresa's World Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,003 Followers

"I'm sure that you can trust Laresa, dear," Heidi commented.

"Yes, I won't lie to you, Major. The reason that I ask is that I feel somewhat definitely about Admiral Canaris than about most of his colleagues in the Third Reich. You'll see why, very soon, Rolf. Heidi's right. I won't betray my Master. It's against the rules to do so, at least directly. I have, at times, allowed my Masters or Mistresses to betray themselves, through their own vices. I have a mind of my own and ethics of my own, after all," Laresa explained, feeling more of an equal member of the little conspiracy than she had when she first appeared.

"I suppose that I'll have to not provoke you then, since you can presumably foresee consequences and choose what to reveal about them to your Masters. I gather that I'll have to treat you as more of a regular subordinate than a traditional genie. That doesn't matter. The Abwehr is part of the Wehrmacht. You're therefore an unofficial part of the chain of command. Either way, you must follow orders, my orders to be precise. I am in command of this little operation.

"Now, I wish for any papers that the SD has on the Aladdin Project. I want to know it all. I guess that it's a good thing in a way that Greta is busy with Fritz. She's not here, where she could find out what we're doing. This is crucial to the fate of the German Fatherland, indeed the world. The SS is too powerful as it is. Giving it supernatural abilities is asking for trouble for the whole world," Niedermann demanded.

"Yes, Major," Laresa complied.

She didn't like being used as a pawn in Rolf's little scheme to thwart the SS, but she figured that it was better than being used by the SS itself. She also realized that it would be nicer to be part of a team on a secret mission than treated like a slave. It was almost as if she was a soldier or spy herself, which was a frighteningly heady feeling to her. Life could be worse. At least she couldn't be killed, unlike Rolf or Heidi.

Just then, the radio made a shocking announcement.

"People of the Greater German Reich, this is Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Minister of Propaganda. Let me assure you that our Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, is alive. Despite the evil conspiracy to destroy him, the Fuhrer has survived, with the power given to him by Divine Providence. This is a clear proof that the Almighty intends to save Germany through the Fuhrer, his chosen instrument, even in this present peril. The conspirators are all being arrested as we speak, and we can vow to all of you that they will be severely and mercilessly punished," the voice declared triumphantly.

"Well, now that it can't change anything of historical importance, I can answer more. I'm sorry, Major, but I have my rules, which override even your orders. Admiral Canaris was part of the conspiracy to assassinate Hitler, along with Colonel Count Klaus von Stauffenberg and several other officers. They wanted to overthrow the Nazi Party and negotiate a more favorable peace for Germany. That's why I think more highly of him than some others. I don't know if you realized it, but you're caught up in his deal in your own way. He wouldn't have given you that mission to help the Nazi regime, would he? Like it or not, you've been plotting against Hitler too.

"I hate to say it, but most of the participants will be hanged or shot after show trials before the People's Court. They won't change the outcome of the war, of course. Germany is going to lose. You're right about that. That's inevitable now. By this time next year, Germany will have surrendered and been divided into Allied zones of occupation. The Russians will get the East, including part of Berlin.

"If I were you, I'd stop worrying about your plan to undermine the SS and focus on escaping Germany. In that, I hope that you won't need military discipline, will you? You'll just need my advice and help. I trust that you'll show some gratitude and be a good Master. I can set you up for an easy life in Switzerland or some other neutral country. I know that it's desertion, but what do you have left for you? The children will be fine. The Allies won't harm them. They'll probably just get to return to Sweden. It would be wrong to take them away from their mother, since they are still attached to her, and you'll be a fugitive for a while," Laresa noted.

"I concur, if you don't mind my saying so, Rolf. That's more to my thinking, anyway, I admit, but it makes perfect sense in the current situation. Come on, darling! Let's just leave! Maybe Laresa can take us to Switzerland without any customs issues. Please, Rolf, let's flee Germany! It's not cowardice, since the war will soon be over and Germany will lose anyway. It's not treason. Germany will rise again, once the Allies tire of occupying it. Then we can return, if you wish. I'm begging you, honey! We will even get to escape our crazy spouses. Please follow Laresa's advice and leave Germany. I'll do whatever you say, but I just want to live with you and be your lover. Maybe we can even marry at some point," Heidi seconded the genie's advice.

"Well, under the circumstances, it seems that there might well be a price on our heads. There's no sense in fighting for a regime that wants to shoot us for treason. Alright, the project is cancelled. We'll just escape to Switzerland and call that our new mission. However, we must leave quickly. There's no time to gather luxuries. We'll take what we need, including Laresa's ring, and then we'll leave. Come on, we've got to go before Greta gets home. Won't this be a shock to her, when I'm totally gone. I don't even dare to leave her a note," Rolf consented, reluctantly at first, but then taking pleasure in the idea of leaving his despicable wife.

A year later....Basel, Switzerland....

"Damn, Rolf, you're incredible! Oh, fuck me harder, dear! Thank you!" Heidi said to her new husband on their wedding night.

They had been fucking almost daily for the past year, ever since they made it safely to the Swiss border. That didn't change the feeling of bliss that she felt now, realizing that she was legally his at last. As soon as their divorces were final, they hurried to the local registrar. She was also happy that she hadn't been forced to keep sleeping with Bruno for a long time, not to mention sharing Rolf with his rather intolerable wife. She couldn't help that she was a jealous woman. She wanted Rolf all to herself, as selfish as that seemed. She was just lucky that her beloved major was every bit as jealous as herself.

Laresa grinned as she heard them and touched herself. Those two lovers were rather exciting, at least from a more romantic voyeur's viewpoint. They could never get enough of each other. It was amazing to see a supposedly disciplined Prussian soldier turn into an insatiable and unabashed lothario, if such a term could apply to a one-woman man.

She was just glad that they were compatible on that issue. The last thing that she needed, for instance, was to deal with a Master's jealous and angry girlfriend. Heidi stopped worrying about her a while ago, which allowed them to become friends. About the only thing that they used her for these days was to get advice on his business and satisfying each other's needs, taking full advantage of her experience.

"Want me to knock you up? You want to have my seed, Frau Niedermann?" Rolf teased her a bit, as he prepared to cum in her from behind. He was close as it was, as he loved the sight of her buttocks.

Laresa laughed at herself, as she realized that she had been distracted and missed much of the sex scene that these horny Germans had so eagerly provided her. Then again, she had seen it before and would again. It was entertainment that she enjoyed and they never resented allowing her. It was odd how kinky these Berliners could be at times. Maybe it was because she sometimes gave them pointers afterward, or at least in part. Maybe they were just exhibitionists.

"Well, I am a hausfrau, dear! I need something to do when you're at work, aside from just chatting with Laresa! Yes, cum in me, husband!" Heidi reacted greedily.

Yes, she was absolutely a natural hausfrau, and now she could be an official one. She could also have a child without the social scorn of "bastardy". Laresa was happy for her, since she could be what she wanted to be in the first place, this time with the right kind of man for her. Someone who desired marriage that much should have it, and a happy one at that. For whatever reason in her head or heart, Rolf Niedermann pleased her and vice versa. She was certainly better for him than Greta as well. He couldn't take another unfaithful wife.

Despite a cynical thought now and then, Laresa couldn't help being a little touched by this couple. She was invested in their success, having helped them make it out of Germany a year ago. That in itself improved her impression of the spy's common sense and instincts, that in the face of so much pressure and rivalry, he softened enough to listen to her and his lover. He knew a lost cause when he saw one, and he wisely cast it aside in favor of the woman that he loved. That was a pleasant surprise, given how tough and hardheaded Prussians tended to be. Perhaps he'd simply had enough of giving his allegiance to a regime that didn't earn it and chosen to reward the one person who really gave a damn about him.

It was definitely a happier situation than she expected when she first landed in Berlin a year before, but she still missed Dark Beast. Maybe they would reward her with an introduction to a lonely Swiss man. It wouldn't hurt to ask, would it? She wouldn't mind letting a Master use her body, but she preferred that he feel something for her, the way that medicine man did when she lived with him.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,003 Followers
12