Laresa's World Ch. 22: Rutila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,269 Followers

By the time he moved into position behind her, and grabbed Rutila's hips, Scaeva was in a complete state of turgid arousal. He wasted not a moment, slipping into Rutila's hot depths with a single, slow push.

On the bed, Rutila let out a high-pitched moan as he filled her. Scaeva sighed contentedly once he was fully enveloped inside her, holding her hips tight and reveling in her sound of pleasure. Still seated on the floor a short distance away, Laresa's back arched away from the wall, as if his cock were sliding inside her as well. Moving to lie back on the floor, she quickly added to the magical sensation by thrusting two fingers into her depths.

"Take me, Master," Rutila moaned.

With a satisfied grunt, Scaeva did exactly that, pulling from her depths slowly, before pumping his hips quickly forward once more. Not only did her words spur him on, she felt warmer and wetter than ever before.

A sharp yelp of surprised pleasure burst from Rutila as his cock hit her depths again. She looked back over her shoulder, flipping her hair out of the way with a toss of her head. Her eyes closed and she moaned upon seeing the delighted look on her Master's face.

Beyond any restraint – in his excitement over Rutila's sudden change in demeanor – Scaeva thrust into her with all the strength and speed he could muster. His pleasure slave moaned, yelped, and even growled her pleasure, as her heavy breasts swung hypnotically from the power of his thrusts.

Though Scaeva rapidly moved toward the point of no return, both his pleasure slave and the unseen genie were likewise spiraling toward climax just as quickly. Rutila's fingers curled into the bedclothes as she screamed in release, the sound echoed only a moment later by the silver-haired Djinn.

Scaeva buried his cock in Rutila's depths, groaning as his organ pulsed within her, filling her with his seed. Rutila gasped as she felt the pool of warm cream expanding within her. Her fingers buried inside her, Laresa could feel the hot spurts as well through the connection to her Mistress.

Rutila collapsed to the bed, her walls clamped tight around Scaeva's throbbing organ. He likewise sank down on top of her, utterly spent. Laresa enjoyed the dual satisfaction of her own climax, and the bliss of her relieved Mistress. Rutila could tell she had pleased her Master well, and she no longer needed to worry about being sold.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Rutila's smile was radiant as she stepped from the bath the next morning. Scaeva had allowed her to share his bed for the night, something that had never before happened. Climbing out of the water behind her, Laresa admired the young woman's shapely backside for a moment.

When Rutila turned to put on her sandals, Laresa said, "Your Master is very pleased with you, Rutila, but you could have more. You could wish for your freedom."

Rutila's reaction to that suggestion stunned Laresa. While the young woman certainly daydreamed of that possibility, it was far overshadowed by a thick fog of fear. Having never known freedom, the prospect of being responsible for her own care frightened her even more than her previous fear of being sold.

Laresa attempted to convince the young woman with calming words, "I can help you, Rutila. I could provide whatever you need, until you adjust to a life of freedom."

Before Rutila could answer, a voice from the front of the baths caused both women to turn toward it. "Rutila? Where are you?"

Through the connection to her Mistress, Laresa knew that the voice belonged to the head of Scaeva's servants – someone who did not care for Rutila at all. A moment later, the scowling woman stormed into the bath.

Rutila remembered Laresa's ring, and quickly slipped her hand behind her – a moment too late.

"What was that? Are you stealing from the Master? Show me that hand, Rutila. I saw gold."

Before Laresa could react to suggest her Mistress wish for the ring to be hidden from the entire household, Rutila panicked. Not now – not when the Master approves of me again! I wish this ring were far, far away!

Laresa dissolved into mist, returning to her ring, which vanished to appear far away, as Rutila had wished.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Laresa settled into her cushions, wishing she'd thought to hide the ring from everyone from the beginning. Lost in the emotions of her Mistress, she'd simply made a mistake. Summoning up a shimmering gown of silk to cover her nude body, Laresa sighed and thought, At least she has her wish. Her Master will surely not sell her now.

Then Laresa remembered Rutila's fear from the suggestion of freedom. As she considered it now, Laresa wondered if perhaps the same fear didn't lurk within her as well. Surely, she wanted to be free, to live her life as she wished, but thinking about it now, she realized that the thought of freedom frightened her as well.

Without her powers, she would not know the true thoughts and intentions of those around her. People could lie to her without fear of consequences. She would have no magic to defend herself, or those she cared for. After possessing the power of a Djinn for so long, Laresa was unsure if she would even know how to live as a mortal woman again.

Laresa's troubled thoughts continued, until she drifted off into sleep amongst her cushions.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Lying in bed, her spent and snoring Master next to her, Rutila snuggled up against him. She still quivered from the pleasure he had given her, and her heart was light. The Master treated her more as a lover than as a slave now. Others were given her daily duties, and she simply provided companionship to her Master throughout the day.

Sighing, she wondered what more she might have, if she still possessed the magical ring. The slight pang of regret passed quickly; as she had more now in her life than she ever could have hoped for, before finding Laresa's ring.

"Thank you, Laresa," she whispered, before drifting off to sleep as well.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Present day – Headquarters of the Society of Djinn.

Samuel walked into the room, and every man turned toward him, eager to hear the results of the vote in the High Council of the Society.

Samuel shook his head and sighed. "Only my vote has changed. The others hold steadfast in their convictions, despite our exposure to the Djinn and the danger Aaron presents. The High Council mandates that we continue as we always have. We seek out the artifacts, and contain them. Only once we have isolated all the Djinn will the final decision on their disposition be debated."

Geoffrey pounded the table before him. "This is absurd! What if Aaron starts gathering followers? He will easily obtain all the artifacts by utilizing the Djinn, and then we will have a madman in command of dozens of genies!"

Mutters of agreement sounded around the table.

Samuel held up his hand for silence. "Please, Brothers, we must remain calm." Hanging his head for a moment, he took a deep breath and then looked into the eyes of each man before him. "We may have to take steps on our own, if the Council will not act."

Though most of the men in the room were stunned by these words, coming from a man who had always been the last to consider action, Geoffrey was extremely pleased. "Aaron must be stopped – no matter the cost."

"I have not yet committed to that course of action, Geoffrey," Samuel cautioned.

"You will, Samuel. We have no choice," Geoffrey responded ominously.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Elsewhere within the headquarters, in his small room, Benjamin flipped through digital copies of the ancient writings of his people. He knew that not far away, the group that had formed around Geoffrey and himself met in secret. He also knew the outcome, as well as if he were in the room with them. The High Council would never act – they were too divided.

He also knew that Geoffrey would be advocating the use of the Djinn – strongly. Benjamin had to hope that a lifetime of conditioning would prevent the others from agreeing to that too quickly. He would counter Geoffrey's passion soon enough, but for now, something about one of these ancient documents haunted his thoughts and dreams.

Running his fingers through his dark hair, his brown eyes scanned the page before him. A few words were quite obscured, so he clicked to enhance the image. He kept his eyes focused on the blurry spot of the document, knowing that sometimes he saw things while the enhancement software was working that he might not see once it completed running.

The document blinked away, causing his eyes to ache from the sudden change. Sitting back, he realized he had clicked a few centimeters too far to the right. The image on the screen of a silver-haired Djinn, one of the few frames to survive on the tape after Aaron's wrath destroyed the camera, took Benjamin's breath away.

Even the image of the beautiful genie could not steal away the nagging thought that there was something in those old documents everyone had been overlooking. Closing the picture, he returned to the document, and again trained his eyes on the indistinct spot of the text.

That's it. I remember another mention of this. Some sort of remains from the Djinn ceremony, ritually interred afterward, apart from the ashes of the fire and the victim.

The passage Benjamin read now went into slightly more detail. The objects were some sort of by-product of the magic that created Djinn, and were hidden away for a purpose. Apparently, only one man ever knew where the objects were buried, and he swore an oath never to reveal the location to another soul.

Perhaps this is the solution we have overlooked for so long. These remains are obviously of some import, to have such cautious controls exercised over them. They would all be somewhere near the original location of our settlements.

Even as he considered the possibility, Benjamin knew he would be going in search of these objects. It simply felt right to him. Even as important as the current situation with Aaron was, Benjamin was a voracious scholar by nature, and could not ignore the possibility of finding lost knowledge.

Clicking over to the internet, he searched for a flight – a flight home.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

I'm sure you've noticed a few common threads in recent stories. The question is, where do they lead?

You'll have to read the next chapter to find out ~_^

Thanks to all of you who are reading Laresa's tale, the comments have all been wonderful. Thanks, as always, to Roust for his lightning fast editing. The brainstorming between Red, DL, and I has been a blast, getting the next several chapters planned out.

Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment, on the story. That's our only payment as free authors, and it's what keeps us writing!

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,269 Followers
12