Laresa's World Ch. 02: Ryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laresa leaned over and ran her fingers across the front of his tuxedo jacket before reaching inside and pulling out an expensive leather wallet. "Master, you didn't forget your wallet, it is right here," she said, smiling at him as he took it from her. He opened it, whistling when he saw the denomination on the bills.

He stared at it and then stared back at her before putting the money back in his pocket. "I gotta know, you aren't going to up and leave me holding the bag with all of this...?" he asked holding up his hands. "I mean, this tux alone costs more jack then what I pull in all month."

"I am yours until a rule is broken or until you let go of the ring, Master."

"I think I need to go and make sure that guy that swan dived gets a swanky funeral," Ryan said almost to himself.

Up on the stage, the light grew dim, a woman stepped out, a light shining down on her from up above. She seemed to fit in with the mood of the night, sleek and opulent, her raven black hair curled around her shoulders, her red sequined gown almost blinding in the spot lights.

The band started playing some soft, slow and jazzy and she opened her mouth, her voice a husky siren's song as she sang the lyrics. Ryan rose, reaching out his hand for Laresa and pulled her out to the dance floor. She stepped into his arms, fitting there as if made for them. His hand found the smooth skin of her back, exposed by the low dip of her gown and he pulled her even closer as they moved around the floor.

Laresa felt the desire that had been unfulfilled for so long create an itch between her thighs, a need that being held so close was making even worse. For not the first time, she wished that she was allowed to take the initiative, to act on her own free will and not wait to be called or to be given the freedom by a Master to do as she wished. But even that had been taken from her when she'd been put into the ring.

The music floated through the large room, creating a mood in Ryan for romance. Or perhaps it was the woman in his arms that was making him feel so, he didn't know. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Is there anything in the rules about love making?"

"No, Master," she said, shivering as his warm breath caused goose flesh to rise. "I am yours to command in all ways."

He took her hand and led her back to their table, sitting down and pulling her chair closer. His hand slid onto her leg under the long white tablecloth, his fingers stroking slowly upwards, the slit in the front of her gown leaving her leg bare to his touch. "Part your thighs," he said, leaning closer to whisper in her ear.

Laresa did as she was commanded, breathlessly, feeling his big, hot hand slip further up her leg, tormenting her by moving ever closer to her needy flesh before moving away. He teased her, running his fingers up and down, until finally his hand settled with possessive delicacy over the soft flesh of her cunt.

Then it was his turn to gasp, for his hand slid into wet heat, no barrier coming between them. "You sly minx," he whispered to her as his fingers parted her swollen nether lips, pushing into the opening of her needy sex. He stroked his finger slowly, pulling it out to swirl it around the hard knot of her clit before thrusting inside of her again. He could feel her body tensing, her face flushing as he played with her, enjoying the way she tried so hard to not moan, to not let any of the people around them know what he was doing to her.

"Would you like to come, Laresa?" he asked her, using his other hand to pull her legs a little further apart.

"Yes, Master," she whimpered, fighting to keep her hips from moving in time with his fingers.

"Good," he said. "Let's go home." He pulled his hand away from her wet flesh, lifting his fingers to her mouth and sliding them against her soft lips until she opened them, her tongue coming out to taste her juices.

"What's a tasty skirt like you doing with a bum like him?"

Ryan looked up, seeing the man who was standing over Laresa. "She's leavin' with me, that's what she's doing. Now beat it and you won't get hurt."

"What if I say different?" the man said, watching as Ryan stood.

"Buddy, I don't know what your beef is, but this is my girl and we were just leaving." Ryan went to pull out Laresa's chair, to help her up when the man opened his jacket, exposing the butt of a pistol tucked into his waistband.

"You're leavin', she's stayin'." He looked over at Ryan and laughed. "Dry up, old man. I'll make sure she gets home only slightly used." He sat down in one of the other chairs at the table, his hand coming out to cover Laresa's.

Ryan leaned over, picking the man up by the collar of his shirt and lifting him out of the chair. He dangled the man from that hand, staring down at the two inch space between the man's shoes and the floor in amazement. "Whoa," he said. "I mean, beat it bub, I don't want to have to tell you again, the lady is with me." He gave the man a slight toss which sent him reeling backwards to land on his back on the floor.

Holding his hand out to Laresa, he helped her up, listening to the maitre d' apologizing as they walked out the door, they got into the car.

"Take the long way home, James," he said, watching as the man tipped his hat. Before the door was even shut, Ryan had Laresa bent over the seat, his mouth on hers. The kiss was hot, wet and wonderful. Her lips soft, her tongue sweet and tasting of the champagne she'd drunk. Her hands were under his jacket, pulling his shirt free of his pants and sliding up and over bare male skin.

He moaned as he felt her soft palms caressing him, his mouth moving over her mouth to her jaw, down her throat, pulling one of the straps of her gown down and finding the hardened tip of her nipple with his lips. He felt her hands in his hair holding his head still while he swirled his tongue around the berry pink tip, licking and suckling, listening to her whimpers of need.

The other strap came down, baring her to the waist. His hand went between her legs, desperate for the feel of her once more, tight and wet around his finger. He pushed inside of her, first one and then two fingers, stretching her delicate opening with fingers slightly rough with passion.

Laresa opened her eyes, looking down her body at the man who was intent upon driving her mad with need. Her hips lifted to match the beat of his thrusts, her head fell back upon the seat. Her eyes met the driver's gaze as he stared at them in the rear view mirror.

"Oh," she whimpered, feeling a strange thrill at seeing his eyes on her body, watching what Ryan was doing to her with avid lust. She felt hot and wicked, arching her back and seeing his lips part as he gazed at the round, firm mound of her breast with its taut nipple begging for attention.

Ryan moved down her body, kissing the smooth flesh over her ribs, the taut skin of her stomach. Lifting her legs, he pushed her gown above her hips, baring the white blonde curls of her pussy to him.

"He's watching," Laresa said as Ryan looked up at her.

"Do you care?" Ryan asked, a playful smile on his face.

"Not if you don't, Master. Your wish is my command."

Moving slightly, Ryan gave the driver a better view, pushing Laresa's leg up against the back of the man's seat and opening her pussy with his fingers. "You have such a pretty pussy, doll," he said, sliding his finger through the wet heat and slipping two inside. "James?"

"Yes sir?"

Ryan almost laughed at the husky note in the man's voice. "Doesn't she have a pretty pussy?"

"Yes sir, definitely."

"It's hot and wet. And very tight, James. Would you like to feel it?"

"Uh...I'd be a fool to say no, sir."

His hand reached over the back seat, slipping up Laresa's smooth thigh and sliding between her swollen lips. James groaned at the wet heat of her cunt, feeling his cock get harder than it had been moments before as he pushed into the tightness of her. "Damn me, but she's a tight one, sir," he said, thrusting his finger rhythmically into her, finding the hard knot of nerve endings with his thumb. "She's a prime piece, sir."

"Do you like this, Laresa? Do you like having James touch you while I watch?" Ryan's voice was husky with lust, his eyes sweeping over her slender form as she arched and moaned, rubbing her cunt against the driver's hand.

Her beautiful violet eyes were half closed as she fought with the aching need of her body. It had been so long since she'd been allowed to come, so long since her body had been allowed the release that another's hand or mouth could give her. She was so close to that first peak, so close to finally reaching her own pleasure.

James stared into the rear view mirror, his eyes on the beautiful dame's face. She was breathing hard, her lush lips parted, her eyes half closed and hazy. He could feel her juices on his hand, feel her thighs clamping down around it, rubbing against him, burying his fingers inside of her.

A horn blast surprised him and he jerked the wheel so that they were back in their own lane, pulling his hand away from Laresa's cunt with a sharp curse. "Sorry sir, I guess I should pay attention to driving," he said ruefully.

Ryan sat Laresa up, watching with a grin as oncoming headlights spotlighted her naked breasts, the man driving the car coming towards him ogling the lush beauty with disbelieving eyes. "Get dressed, love," he whispered. "We are almost home."

James let them out in front of the building, Ryan tipping him with a bill big enough to have the man sputtering. He turned once, before they entered the building to see James lifting his hand to his nose, smelling Laresa's aroma upon his fingers.

Then they were in the elevator and heading up. As the doors of the elevator opened into the penthouse, Ryan bent and picked Laresa up across his shoulder, heading right into the bedroom with a slap across her bottom when she wriggled trying to get down.

"My turn, you little vamp. I saw how turned on you got by having James watching you. You enjoyed it, didn't you?" he asked as he flipped her off his shoulder and onto the bed.

"Yes, Master," Laresa said dreamily. "It has been ages since I was last allowed to orgasm, Master. My previous owner, he cared naught for my passion or pleasure. He found it amusing to deny me what I needed most."

"I'd never think to deny you," Ryan said, reaching up to rip the tie from around his neck and tossing it away. His coat followed and then his shirt, the buttons flying off as he ripped it open. His shoes were kicked off, one sailing across to land in the closet. And then he was on the bed, reaching for her.

"I have this fantasy," he said as he captured her hands that were trying to touch him.

"Yes, Master," Laresa purred. "Tell me your fantasy and I will make it come true."

"I'm a conquering war lord and you are the daughter of my most fierce enemy. And also my prize for I captured you fairly in a raid." Ryan felt a shimmer in the air as the room faded around them to be replaced by another. Instead of expensive art, the walls were little more than fabric, the bed changed to lush pillows and fur coverings. The soft cloth of the tuxedo pants were gone, changed to leather breeches that clung to the muscles of his legs. His hair was longer, flowing over his shoulders as he held down his captive, the beautiful Lady Laresa.

Her large violet eyes were full of her hatred, though in their depths he could see a fire of passion that he was determined to ignite. Her hair was long and thick, tangled around them like moon beams made of substance instead of light. A rough gown covered her slender frame and he reached up, grabbing the center and ripping downward, hearing her scream of rage.

Her breasts were round and full, nipples pink and taut, begging for his lips. He found one, drawing it into his mouth, his tongue teasing the sweet flesh until she squirmed under his lips. Using the flat of his tongue, he tormented her, watching as her lips parted and she arched uncontrollably under him.

Switching to her other breast, he repeated the treatment, sensing her surrender to his greater strength and prowess. "You want me, Lady. Admit the truth and feel the true pleasure I may give you."

Laresa shook her head, knowing her Master wanted the power of his seduction to woo her to his way. She was dying inside, wanting him to fuck her so badly but her wishes were not of concern. It was what her Master wanted, always that. "I will never admit to something that is nothing but a lie. I hate you!" she screamed.

Ryan smiled, feeling the thrill of power as his fingers trailed over her breast and down to the were the gown lay across her hips, grabbing the material in his big fist and ripping the rest of it off so that her body lay before him, pale perfection, silken skin almost seeming to glow against the dark fur beneath her. His fingers found the curling silk that covered her woman's mound, combing through the delicate curls before sliding between her plump lips. The heat of her, the wet desire he felt there denied anything she might say. His finger swept through her juices, lifting his hand to her mouth and tracing her lips with her own wetness.

"This tells me you lie, not I, beauty. Your body betrays your mind, growing swollen and wet for the feel of my cock in your cunt. You yearn for my caresses, you yearn for my kiss. If you'd but admit to it, Lady, then we might each reap the reward of this coupling."

Laresa turned her face away, tasting herself upon her lips as her tongue peeped out to furtively slide over them. Ryan surprised her then, rolling to lie upon his back on the large pile of rugs, his hand playing with the ring upon his finger.

"What...?" she asked, confused.

"My breeches, wench," he ordered with a lazy grin on his handsome face. "Remove them."

"No," Laresa said, playing her part and gasping with shock at the thought of performing such an intimate task.

"Do it, or I shall call my men in here and let them take your body until either you give up this charade or they kill you, one or the other." He smiled again, as she hurried to sit up, the scraps of her gown falling away from the perfection of her body.

Laresa pulled on the ties that held the breeches in place, her fingers shaking from the lust she felt. Her Master was inventive and interesting, nothing like the last one. She could only hope that he didn't break the rules. Staying with this Master could be..."Oh," she breathed as the front placket came loose on his breeches, his cock tenting the loose leather before she plucked it away.

Ryan lay back on the furs, Laresa beside him, staring down at his cock with the most lustful expression he'd seen in a woman in years. Most wouldn't get past the ragged clothing or the half starved expression in his eyes. But now, with her, he felt like a king.

"Touch it, wench," he ordered huskily. "And have care, for the tool in your hand will be the one granting you pleasure this long night."

Laresa reached out and slowly wrapped her small hand around his cock, feeling the heat of it, the throbbing pulse of it as if it were a being of it's own rights. He groaned, almost making her release it, for she was playing the part of scared virgin. His hand came out, covering hers, slowly stroking her hand up and down the hard shaft.

Ryan used her hand on his cock, stroking it over him and feeling the pleasure swim through his system. "Your mouth," he said on a groan as thoughts of feeling the hot wetness of her mouth enveloping his cock had tiny drops of clear fluid leaking from the tip of his cock. "Open your mouth, wench. Suck on my cock," he ordered, using his other hand on her head to push her closer, feeling the long length of her hair caressing his chest.

Her lips parted, brushed against the tip of his cock, her tongue coming out to taste of his potency. His hand on her head pushed her further, until slowly she slid her mouth down around his shaft, using her tongue to pleasure him, sucking upon his swollen flesh as if it were the most desirable of treats.

"Oh, God yes, Lady." His hand lifted her head, grasping a handful of white blonde curls to use to control her motions as he thrust in and out of her mouth. He felt her gag when he pressed to deep, the pressure on his cock exquisite as he pushed deeper. He could feel the tingle that heralded that rush of boiling hot seed that would pump into her mouth and pushed her away, not wanting to come just yet.

Ryan pushed Laresa back into the furs, hearing her gasp for air, feeling the heat of her body as his mouth found that taut tip of her nipple, sucking it into his mouth and feasting on her succulent flesh. He rolled it with his tongue, feeling her arch her back, seeing her hands dig into the furs as she fought the pleasure he was determined to make her feel.

Sliding down her body, he pushed her thighs apart, forcing them when she resisted. His hands slid under her thighs, holding onto her hips, one hand coming over to rest upon her lower stomach, forcing her to stay still as he stared at the luscious treat he had uncovered. Her scent rose in the air, sandalwood and musk, cinnamon and nutmeg, spicy and arousing.

Laresa fought, her hands groping as she tried to find a way to get him from between her thighs. Even though, knowing he was seeing her, knowing her as no other man had was causing a terrible coiling need in her loins. She wanted to beg him to continue, to find out what he could do to her, if he could make her feel more of this pleasure pain he was giving her now.

"No!" she cried, feeling something soft and smooth invade her groin. Staring down at him, she realized with a kind of shocked shame that it was his tongue. He saw her looking, winking at her as he ran his tongue over her clit, feeling her body jerk with the sudden thrill of pleasure he was causing her.

His finger slid down, pushing gently inside of her, feeling her tightness with a jolt of desire. Soon he would be pushing his cock in this tender opening, feeling how tight she was as he thrust into her, driving them both to the most sublime form of sexual ecstasy. She would be his then, his and only his, for he felt the proof of her virginity against his finger, stopping him for pushing further.

But first, he would show her what her body was capable of. He would force her to climax on his tongue. His mouth was hungry for the sweet taste of her cunt, feeling every twitch and twist she made as his tongue went to work on her tiny clit. Long lapping strokes pleasured, tiny jabs tormented, little flicks teased until she was a writhing mass of need under his mouth.

Laresa could feel the pleasure coiling tighter and tighter low in her stomach, building and building until she thought she'd die if it didn't stop and die if it did. His mouth moved over her like a firebrand, his tongue driving her further up passion's dark torment until suddenly, it was as if something broke inside of her, spilling hot pleasure throughout her body in wild waves of heat. She cried out, her hands fisting in his hair, holding him to her as the spasms continued.

Ryan untangled her fingers, rising above her, his arms behind her knees to lift them to his shoulders. He could see the spasms of her cunt in the flicker of the torchlight surrounding the furs they lay upon. With a groan, he pushed his hard cock against her small portal, punching through her maidenhead with the first thrust and pushing half of his cock inside her tightness.

Laresa moaned, the pain more of a tingling than actual hurt, feeling her body give grudging way to the thickness of his tool as he stroked it deeper inside of her. He whispered in her ear, forcing her to acknowledge who he was and what he was doing to her, forcing her to remember the pleasure that still shimmered over her nerve endings even as that coil in her belly started to grow once more.