Large BLACK Firehose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, Captain, this ass is mine," he declared, as he slammed into me... hard... deep... rough.

"All yours," I agreed, forgetting I was married, forgetting I was straight, forgetting I was the Captain, forgetting I was a father.

And for a few minutes of completely life-changing sex... I was ass fucked... eventually only feeling pleasure... and then it happened.

"Take it, faggot," he grunted, as his cum erupted in my ass... and somehow I shot my load too. Coming without anything touching my cock... coming only from getting ass fucked.

He noticed and laughed, "I've also never seen that."

I should have felt ashamed... yet I didn't. The pleasure was so intense that I couldn't control it as my orgasm was way more intense than any I could remember.

When he pulled out, I felt cum leak out of my ass as Joe simply walked away... leaving me on all fours like a dog, next to a fire truck, with cum leaking out of my ass and more cum dripping from my cock.

Of course, then the shame came.

Of course, it only lasted until Joe offered me his cock again the next time.

And the next time.

And the time after that.

And the many times after all those.

.....

And as he spews his load in my ass... triggering my usual anal orgasm... he warned, "Next time I'm doing this in front of your wife."

And... although I could protest... I knew he had complete control over me and if he decided to fuck me in front of her... I wouldn't be able to resist him. Perhaps she would even feel the same way.

But that was for another day.

THE END