Large Girls Gotta Have Fun...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was spellbound throughout and apologized for failing to remember but he said he was happy that he could enjoy them so much. He added that he was happy they'd enjoyed his giving oral because he seldom had the chance but loved it.

B made him promise because it was Saturday morning that he would remedy his forgetfulness by giving them more all weekend and this time he would remember then he smiled and invited her closer.

He did enjoy and was perfect at not just getting them hot but pleasuring them in ways which they'd only dreamed. His face was wet all morning and while he'd pleasure one of them the other took care of him again and again in other ways.

He had a way of pursing his lips and tongue that made each of them forget anything except accepting all the oral he offered.

He followed his oral giving with what he knew always drove his other girlfriends over the cliff. The crown below and around the head of his cock was purple, swollen and the largest part of it. The girls loved to feel it traversing their pussy but mostly it aroused them when he short-stroked their pussy across the depth of their pleasure spot (g-spot).

D and B were different this way and D had to be massaged more heavily to get her there and so he'd slide his finger in behind his cock and press it hard against the front of her pussy and in moments she would feel it and scream her need of it. B on the other hand loved it most when his tongue tapped and stroked it. His tongue was broad and long enough to easily reach the spot and when he curved his tongue forward and rubbed it her hands flew to his head and she pulled him in even tighter almost smothering him but it was all good. B could also squirt which he hadn't been able to get D to do but he'd work on it.

After a morning of effort D had finally managed to deep throat him and she was proud of her achievement and her ability now to apply her tongue firmly against it and force it against the top of her throat where he would shoot his load more quickly. Once she even made him cum twice in just a few minutes. By noon Saturday they'd worn him out and it wasn't until late in the afternoon before he was hard again and even then he couldn't cum.

D had the idea of giving him vitamins and by late evening he did seem to have recovered some of his strength. The two girls shared preparing lunch and dinner and then D actually made a pie using premade pie shells and a sack of apples they'd gotten for the week. The leftover pizza had been finished before nine that morning.

They showered together before they'd resumed their bed on the front room floor and while in the shower he hadn't wanted to admit he couldn't handle it all and so he labored to exceed his previous oral on each of them. They'd still played with his cock and even rode it to climax but he was out of juice and even though he couldn't release he still managed to kind of fake it because they'd worn him out.

Meanwhile he'd been getting far more than he'd ever dared dream about before arriving Friday night. They sucked and fucked him again and again and did it together and separately. He'd never met two gals with such beautiful bodies and attitude that loved both receiving and giving sex back.

At one point Sunday morning he wanted to see them playing with each other at the same time they played with him and the two studied each other before D asked why not? They began now and he was exhausted as their interests and needs grew exponentially.

They would never be Lesbians but they could definitely classify themselves now in the category of being Bi and it was almost as much fun as it had been playing with him. He watched and loved that first time he'd ever seen two women play.

Eventually they dragged him still exhausted back into their game and he felt renewed as he began showing them things and ways they'd only heard of and had no idea what they really were. Some of them were even new to him because he'd never found a gal willing to get that far so quickly but had always wanted one.

One of the new games was for B to help him spread and bind D to the floor using head scarves and the legs of the sofa and coffee table. B then blindfolded D so that she didn't know what would happen next and with each new event D would scream both need and approval. Later B passed on becoming the focus for them and said she didn't like being tied up. Even then though he'd learned that months later D had finally convinced her when they were in the apartment one evening and D gave her a time that B had said she would always remember.

Still later the three of them found a larger co-ed apartment and moved in together. Then one year later B found a guy of her own and D teamed with him and they became a couple. Nobody ever told the new guy about their previous times together. It was their secret and for their memories alone. The girls now felt their lives had changed for the best and neither guy complained.

12