Large Penis Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you just came."

Fluid was now dripping from my vagina.

"You want more?"

I just nodded. I yelped as I realized his dick was now fully hard. It was huge and imposing. "How fucking big is that thing?"

"You don't want to know."

He effortlessly repositioned my body with our crotches touching. Then he gently beat his cockhead against my vagina with a wet slapping sound. Then he rubbed it up and down the slit. "Please," I whimpered uncontrollably. He began pushing it against my tight hole. I moaned louder and louder until I felt it pop in.

The feeling was exquisite. I felt fuller than I'd ever been, but still I wanted more.

As if reading my thoughts, Sean said, "Jennifer, you're going to have to relax if you want more."

I felt his penis push further within me. "You're doing great." He stroked my cheek. I kept relaxing and he kept pushing. Every inch felt like a bomb of pleasure as his penis explored virgin territory. The parts of my vagina that I had forbidden any man from reaching I gave freely to Sean. I couldn't believe how glorious it felt. So much wasted time. I could have had a 5-incher last week instead of the micropenis of last night. Maybe large penises aren't so bad. What's really so wrong with them.

My thoughts were interrupted by a wave of nausea. "Oops, sorry about that," Sean said.

"What did you do?"

"Just hit the end there. I'll try to be more careful."

He began pulling his penis out of me. "Don't leave" I whimpered. Then he shoved it back in. Again and again, in and out. I didn't even have time to prepare before another orgasm washed over me. Was someone screaming? Oh, it's me. Sean just kept going, in and out. It felt like my consciousness was off-balance, trying to right itself. Every thrust knocking it this way and that. One orgasm overlapped with another. Then Sean started going faster, and faster, and faster. Finally, he groaned and made one more thrust. My vagina suddenly felt warm. Very warm. Wetter and gooier than ever before. He pulled out of me and white goo poured from the opening.

"Oops, forgot the towels again," he mumbled. I collapsed onto his chest. He shifted me to the side and got up off the bed. I could barely move. I just kept stroking my hands all over my skin feeling the electric pleasure waves.

"You should probably go pee soon." He said.

"Uh-huh," I said, barely listening.

"Anyway," Sean started putting his clothes back on. "Call me if you need anything. Otherwise, I'll see you tomorrow."

12