Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanner's eyes glinted with joy just before he leaned in and licked across the head of Randy's cock, tasting his first dose of man. He savored the substance; amazed at the way it wound itself through his system, his recently spent cock awakening with the taste.

"Come on, babe. Suck it, lick it, fuck do something!" moaned Randy.

Tanner grinned at his impatient man, and then sucked the head of his cock into his mouth, draining the fluid from its tip and then sinking it into his mouth with his tongue dancing across it's surface.

"Oh fuck yes! Do that, fuck that feels good!" cried Randy.

Tanner pressed down quickly, and just as quickly came up coughing and choking. Randy chuckled as he watched Tanner try to regain his composure.

"Well you definitely have a gag reflex," said Randy with a soft laugh, "Take it slow. Deep throating is highly overrated anyway, just work on the head. That felt amazing!"

Tanner smiled at Randy and wiped his mouth on his arm. Wrapping his fingers around Randy's swollen cock, Tanner slowly stroked it as he leaned in and ran his tongue around the crown. With little hesitancy he was soon licking and running his tongue over Randy's cock and balls.

Randy moaned softly and sank back into the bed, enjoying the attention as Tanner ran his tongue over his hairy nuts, but the multitudes of new sensations meant that Randy was primed and ready to nut. He groaned loudly as Tanner's tongue hit a particularly erotic spot.

Tanner let his tongue trail up the side of Randy's trembling cock and then took the head back in his mouth as he jacked the shaft. Randy soon felt his balls boiling over.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm coming!" yelled Randy.

Tanner released Randy's hard cock with a pop, not ready to take the load in his mouth, and began rubbing it against his rough face as he jerked it slowly. The first hot blob of cum flowed onto his cheek, each new squirt of cum adding to the coating until Tanner's face was covered with white liquid. Soon cum was dripping from his chin as Tanner relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of hot man essence coating his face and neck. He felt a final tremor travel through Randy's body as the last of his load slid from his slit.

Tanner licked his lips, getting a small taste of Randy's masculine load, and smiled to himself. He liked the taste, he wasn't sure he would, like most guys Tanner had tasted his own semen and hadn't been impressed. But Randy's cum; it was amazing. Tanner couldn't have defined it, but it was like his body was missing a critical nutrient, and Randy was it's only source.

Moving closer with a leer, he began licking Randy's cockhead, cleaning it of the coating of jizz. Tanner's tongue and lips traveled over Randy's pelvis until he felt Randy's hands on the side of his wet face. Laughing softly, Randy ran his hands over Tanner's face, smearing his cum over it and into his hair.

"Damn! You got into it, babe," said Randy as his hands continued to travel over Tanner.

Tanner blushed and turned in head down slightly, "Sorry, I guess I got carried away."

Randy laughed and pulled Tanner back to him as they kissed. He then ran his tongue over Tanner's cheek and kissed him again with his tongue coated with cum. Pulling back slightly he smiled at his partner, "Well, get carried away like that every time. 'Cause it was fucking hot!"

Tanner laughed as he looked into Randy's sparkling blue eyes, "I'll see what I can do," said Tanner with a smile, "But I think we're gonna need to shower. This shit's starting to dry."

Randy grabbed Tanner's hand and pulled him toward the shower, eager for more time with his amazingly hot boyfriend.

<><><><>

Randy woke the next morning with a wonderful feeling of contentment. His initial disorientation was immediately replaced with a sense of fulfillment as he realized Tanner had spooned up behind him. The warmth of Tanner's body against him, as well as his scent, made Randy feel very content. He wasn't going to get too far ahead of himself, but right now this felt like something he'd like to keep doing for the rest of his life.

As he settled back in, he felt one other new sensation. Tanner had a raging early morning erection, and it was firmly planted between Randy's bare ass cheeks. Randy started to move slightly, again enjoying the sensation of Tanner's mushroom-headed cock sliding up and down his crack. When a slight sigh escaped his lips, Randy stopped and relaxed against the bed. He didn't want to push Tanner too far, and some guys never learn to enjoy anal sex. He just hoped Tanner wasn't one of them, because the sensation of his big cock head gliding over Randy's puckered hole had Randy ready to shoot.

Randy willed his body to relax, and with Tanner's dick still wedged between his cheeks as he drifted back into blissful sleep.

<><><><>

Randy was picking at his piece of fried chicken while Tanner dug into his. The fried, fried and fried planning of the menu wasn't really what Randy would have preferred, but he could get down the chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy and corn that Fred and Jenny had made. The older couple had insisted they have dinner together before the boys left for the holiday, and they both liked Fred and Jenny so they had readily agreed.

Once they finished the meal, Jenny brought out a plate piled with different sweets. Tanner noticed that Randy was wrinkling his nose at the idea of more empty calories in his system. Reaching over he picked up one of the white squares and handed it to Randy.

"It's Divinity, try it," said Tanner.

Randy nibbled a tiny corner off and tasted it tentatively. A smile erupted across his face as the sweet treat proved the perfect combination. Finishing the first one quickly, he reached for a second, and third, before Tanner nudged him.

"Jeez! I didn't know you had such a sugar monster," said Tanner.

Randy laughed, "Usually I don't, but this is so good!"

The MacIntosh's laughed at the pair and then began asking the boys how classes were going and their plans for the break. Both guys felt very comfortable with the couple. Somehow they just seemed like people who would always be in their lives. Eventually they had moved to the living room and were sipping delicious hot chocolate. Fred looked over at the boys with an adolescent grin after he'd finished a few mugs of his 'special' hot chocolate.

"You boys were pretty loud the other night, glad things are working out," said Fred with a bawdy grin.

Tanner and Randy both flushed bright red; while Jenny smacked Fred across the arm with her tea towel.

"Hush, you old coot! Leave the boys alone! Their private time is none of your business. If you'd of soundproofed that apartment like I told you, you wouldn't be hearing them," said Jenny with a scowl.

Fred howled in laughter as he looked at the faces of the other three, but settled back into his chair without another word.

The easy conversation resumed before too long, with both boys grinning from the memories of their wonderful night. Jenny suddenly jumped out of her chair and scurried to the back of the house muttering to herself. The boys glanced at each other as she returned shortly with a tiny box, wrapped in the most riotous Christmas paper imaginable.

"A little something for you two. Just a little something," said Jenny.

Randy started to hand it to Tanner to open, then remembered the agonizingly slow method he used to open presents, and decided to do it himself. He quickly tore into the box and popped open the top. Looking at the contents, Randy's cheeks reddened.

Tanner saw Randy's reaction and cautiously moved to peer inside the box. Randy saw him moving and tilted the box so he could see the content.

It contained a gift card to the local adult bookstore. As the realization of the gift dawned on Tanner, he looked up, trying to salvage his dignity.

"Fred—" he began.

"Oh, honey, no. I got that. That way you boys can get something that might interest you, just something fun," said Jenny with an angelic smile as the two boys sputtered.

<><><><>

Randy watched out the plane's window as it taxied to the gate, glad that his dad had sprung for him a plane ticket home. It was a long drive from Oklahoma. He was also excited to see his dad; they had a lot of catching up to do. As the plane came to a gentle stop, he thought back over the semester, and how amazing it was to be with Tanner. After their conversation about animal science majors, Randy was also thinking it might be a better fit for him than business. He'd never really been that interested in a business major, but the flight home had given him plenty of time to think about it. He needed to talk to Tanner about the degree more, but he was interested.

As he walked up terminal hallway with his carry-on bag, he still felt the slight ache from saying goodbye to Tanner at the Oklahoma City airport. Neither of them had been happy about the separation, but neither had a choice. It wasn't going to be the entire break anyway, Randy was coming back early to spend some time at the ranch, but that was still two weeks away.

Working his way down the walkway to the baggage carousal, Randy started looking for his dad. He was excited; he'd never told him that Tanner was gay and they were a couple. It just didn't feel like something to share in an email or over the phone. Besides, he needed to see the expression in his eyes, to be sure that he really was ok with everything.

Randy grabbed his bag as it went past; it was hard to miss with the florescent orange tape around it courtesy of Tanner. He'd explained that it was just for ID purposes, but secretly Randy thought he was still trying to get even for the gift card from Jenny and Fred, like he had been responsible for it somehow.

As he scanned the crowd again, he felt a familiar hand on his shoulder. Dropping his bags he grabbed his dad and hugged him tight. After a few seconds his dad peeled Randy off him and smiled at his excited son.

"So how are things? What's new?" he asked.

Somehow Randy's careful explanation of his romance with Tanner completely left his mind and he blurted out.

"Tanner and I are a couple!"

A few people close enough to hear chuckled softly, but panic set in for Randy. That wasn't how he intended to say it. God, he sounded like an over hormonal twelve-year-old girl. Fearful, he looked up to meet his dad's eyes.

And saw nothing but loving understanding, and pride in his son.