Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want your cherry. I want my hot cock buried in your hot, hairy ass. You're going to fuck yourself on my dick."

Without a word, Tanner slid down, licked Randy's nipples and then trapped Randy's rampant cock between his ass cheeks. The plug had done its job, and Tanner was ready to get fucked. He wanted, and needed, his man to use him like never before.

Randy handed Tanner a bottle of lube and winked at him. He watched as his lover filled his hand, reached between his legs and smeared the slick gel over his ass. Randy licked his lips as Tanner slid three fingers into his gut and started finger fucking himself. His eyes fluttered shut, and Tanner's jaw dropped as the sensations coming from his ass swam through his body.

"Do you like that, boy? You enjoy showing me what you like?"

"Oh yes, Sir. Watch me finger myself," moaned Tanner. His eye's opened with a twinkle, and he continued. "Does my master want to pleasure himself in me now?"

"Oh fuck yes he does!" said Randy with a grin.

Tanner smiled as he reached back and smeared lube over Randy's dripping cock. He could feel it twitch in his hand, wanting inside his hot ass. He watched Randy move slightly and sucked in air as he felt Randy's cockhead kiss his hole. Feeling a slight pressure, the hard cock slip through his outer sphincter. He felt a warm sensation traverse his body.

"Oh god, Randy. That feels amazing."

Randy stroked his hands over Tanner's chest, caressing his hard nipples. "Don't rush. Breathe. Take it slow and don't hurt yourself. Push out and it'll go easier."

Almost before he finished his encouragement, Randy heard a strangled gasp from Tanner as the cock pressed deeper. Randy let out a sigh of pleasure as his cock slid through the tight ring, and Tanner's body shuddered with ecstasy. Randy was feeling unbelievable waves of passion wash over him as he looked at his smoking-hot boyfriend balanced over his body. Covered in a light sweat, Tanner's breathing was labored, and his face blissful as he eased himself down. Randy felt Tanner's gut constrict around his cock, sending waves of arousal coursing through him.

"Oh damn, Babe. I've never felt anything that good. Your ass is so fucking tight! Relax and give yourself a minute to adjust," said Randy.

Randy watched Tanner, his face frozen in a look of rapture, his eyes closed as delectable waves of passion washed through his body.

"Oh, Randy. This feels amazing. God, why did I wait so long?" said Tanner in a whisper.

Randy chuckled as he began to caress Tanner's body, avoiding his leaking cock, afraid he would trigger an orgasm. He wanted to delay the finale, wanted Tanner to enjoy the rush as long as possible. Randy lay still and watched a performance that would be etched in his memory forever as Tanner's athletic body arched backward. Bracing himself on Randy's knees, Tanner gyrated his ass around Randy's cock. Without warning a squeal erupted from Tanner, his eyes flew open, body tensed, cock jumped and shot out a glob of precum.

"Oh shit! That was amazing!" said Tanner.

Randy chuckled, rubbed over Tanner's legs and enjoyed the feel of coarse hair under his palms. "I think you found your prostate, babe. You hit your little butt nut."

"Do it again. Oh god, do it again."

"You did it. Just find it again," coaxed Randy.

Tanner ground against Randy, his moans increasing in volume each time his prostate was bumped. Soon Randy's crotch was covered with precum leaked from Tanner.

"Fuck me, Randy. Fuck me hard," whispered Tanner.

"You sure, Baby? You ready?"

Tanner smiled as he rose higher, letting Randy's cock slither from his ass. Crawling on his hands and knees, he grabbed the edge of the bed, braced himself, his back arched and his ass high in the air. Randy moved behind him and squirted a fresh coat of lube over his throbbing cock. Positioning himself, Randy began to push in slowly, not wanting to injure the handsome man in front of him. Without warning, Tanner bucked backward, slamming Randy's cock fully inside him.

"Fuck yes!"

Randy sighed with ecstasy. Taking Tanner at his word, he grabbed his hips, pulled almost out, and then rammed deep into his gut.

"Oh yeah! Like that. Pound it!" moaned Tanner.

Randy grabbed Tanner's hips and started hammering into his lover's ass. His cock collided with Tanner's prostrate again and again as he made love to his man. Tanner's screams of pleasure marched in time to Randy's cock ramming his gut. Both men lost themselves in never before felt pleasures as the pounding continued.

Randy felt his body convulse, signaling the beginning of his orgasm. Gathering Tanner in his arms, Randy rabbit fucked him as his hands danced over Tanner's body. He buried himself deep, grabbed Tanner's cock and stroked it as he drove his bursting dick into his ass. The first volley of cum rocketed from Randy's cock at the same instant he felt Tanner's shaft jump in his hand and expel a jet of watery cum that hit the wall in front of them. Tanner's second explosion had even greater force, evidenced by the additional stripe high on the wall. The pair's orgasms met and separated as they enjoined, sharing the hedonistic culmination of their night.

Randy held Tanner in his arms, caressing him as their bodies absorbed the love from each other. Randy felt his cock lose its diamond hardness, but never deflate. He began to move slightly, plowing through Tanner's cum filled ass with wet sounds.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing," said Tanner between gasps.

"You're amazing," said Randy.

Tanner grinned, holding his hands over Randy's. "Happy 21st birthday, Baby. You took my cherry."

"That was only fair, I've never fucked anyone before either."

Tanner twisted and kissed Randy with no small amount of heat. "Then we should do it again to make sure we have it right."

Randy chuckled and ran his thumbs over Tanner's nipples. "That sounds fucking fantastic, let's start round two."

Randy eased Tanner to the bed, eager to spend a night exploring the ways they could make love to each other.