Larissa & Jordan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin motioned toward the bed and Jordan moved, sitting upon the edge of it as Justin stripped out of his clothing. Jordan’s body began to shake; small trembling shivers that raced across his skin. He did not want to do this. Justin must have seen the hesitation but he said nothing. Instead, he walked over to join Jordan on the bed. “Lay down.”

Jordan eased himself down, his eyes closing against the glare of the light. With quick hands, Justin tied a black blindfold over his eyes. Jordan was torn. It seemed right, as if this was something he should be doing. Did that mean he no longer loved or needed Larissa? He shook his head slightly to dislodge that thought and then gasped when he felt the first electric contact of Justin’s mouth on his chest. Justin’s mouth was warm and soft, the slight abrasion of a five o’clock shadow creating friction on Jordan’s skin. Jordan struggled to maintain his silence, but it was difficult… so difficult. He concentrated on each new sensation. The stroke of strong hands cupping his dick, teeth biting his nipples and nibbling down his belly. It was all a bit much.

The bed moved. A few moments later, Jordan felt Justin by the head of the bed. “Open your mouth, Jordan. I am going to teach you how to suck a dick.” Red lights exploded in Jordan’s brain. He did not want to suck a dick. That was for fags. Jordan turned his head away, but Justin reached down and yanked his head back to the side before slapping him, once, across the face. “Open up.” With a whimper, Jordan did as instructed. That first taste of velvet cock head made him gag. Justin buried one hand in his hair and withdrew from Jordan’s mouth.

“If you vomit on me, I will make you lick it off of me. Try it again.” Inch by inch, Justin invaded Jordan’s virginal mouth, fucking his face with slow even strokes. Jordan wanted to believe that he felt nothing but contempt and disgust. There was no use in denial, as he could not lie to himself. His own cock was hardening in response to what he was doing to Justin. There was a moment of emptiness as Justin pulled away from Jordan and climbed up onto the bed. Then, he sucked the head of Jordan’s cock into his mouth. Jordan arched up, his hips a piston of heat. It felt as if he were on fire! Jordan could not contain the moans or gasps. It felt too good.

With a tug, Justin rolled him over and moved them both into the sixty-nine. Jordan latched on and began sucking like mad, as Justin brought him to the edge of orgasm, repeatedly. There was no more room for thought, no more time to doubt. Jordan just went with it. A few minutes later, he came. Justin followed not long after, thrusting his cock into Jordan’s face and filling his mouth with sperm. Off came the blindfold. “I want you to fuck my ass, Jordan.”

Jordan’s brain screeched to halt. ‘Fuck Justin? In the ass?’ He looked over at Larissa, but she said nothing. It was to be his decision. He thought it over for a few moments and then he spoke. “What should I do?”

Justin explained. Jordan stood and went for his own tub of lube and his stash of condoms. Then he positioned Justin on all fours, before dipping a hand into the lubricant. The process was painstakingly slow, as Jordan had never attempted this before, but Justin was patient. Soon, there was more than enough wetness for easy access. The soft rip of condom paper broke the bated silence of the room and then Jordan placed his dick at the anal entrance. One short thrust and Jordan had to stop. It was too tight, too hot, too much. Justin slid backwards, pulling Jordan deeper into his hot ass.

“Now, fuck me.” That softly spoken command goaded Jordan into action. With one hand, he gripped Justin’s hip while his other reached around to stroke Justin’s dick. It took a few minutes’ to get the right rhythm, but once he had it, Jordan fucked Justin with all of his might, pounding away at the tight ass before him. Their combined moans and gasps seemed to edge it along until Jordan felt as if he could go no more. One thrust and a slow deep grind took him over the edge. Justin whimpered beneath his hand as he shot his load all over the bed. The boys collapsed, Jordan’s dick still snug inside of Justin’s ass.

There was no noise for at least fifteen minutes and then Jordan got up and moved away, scooting over to the other side of the bed. Tears ran unchecked down his face as he looked for, and found, Larissa’s gaze. “Have I pleased you, Ma’am?”

Larissa got up and moved to the bed. With one hand, she pulled him up and into her arms, cuddling him close. “Yes, you have dear. Feel.” She took his hand and guided it between her thighs. The heat and moisture were intense. She moved Jordan to her side and glanced at Justin. “Do you think you could rise to the occasion one more time?” Justin flipped over and grinned up at them.

“Oh yes,” Jordan replied.

“Good.” Larissa climbed up into the bed and eased back, her thighs spread wide. “Jordan, make me cum. Justin, fuck him.” Jordan looked at her. He knew he could take a dick in the butt. Larissa’s strap on was a just a bit bigger than Justin. But, a guy fucking him? He wanted to protest, to beg off. He did nothing. Instead, he buried his face into the moist heat of Larissa and let Justin do whatever he would do.

There was wetness, fingers stretching him, making room. A sound as Justin opened and unrolled a condom, and then the first teasing thrust. Justin’s hand came around to grip him. The heat, the moans of Larissa from his tongue and fingers, the constant friction of Justin’s hand, the fullness of his ass; all of that conspired against him, making his orgasm speed through him.

Then Larissa came, followed closely by Justin. Jordan collapsed. His eyes closed and the sounds of Larissa whispering to Justin followed him into his dreams.

12