Larkwood Ch. 03

Story Info
James gets more frustrated; Sarah makes a discovery.
2.4k words
4.46
51.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and her father walked one of their favorite trails of the past but with very new feeling pumping through each of their veins. Sarah felt wild and free as she tramped through the fields and through their forest. Larkwood was miles from everything tucked alone in the countryside built by James' ancestors generations ago. James wondered what his ancestors would have thought of him if they only knew that he was fantasizing over his daughter's large rounded bosom and tight ass as she skipped through the woods ahead of him. He had spent the entire morning varying between lust and self disgust, but lust was winning out and he could feel his control starting to slip.

"Papa! Look!" Sarah had bounded ahead with girlish enthusiasm that seemed more like that of a child's than of a young well bred woman of eighteen. But the then he remembered he had abandoned her in the city for the last six years and she had missed out on a good portion of her childhood. In that moment James decided to do whatever it took to make his little girl the happiest in the world, no matter what it took.

"What is it Sarah?"

"The old swimming hole!" She had stopped at the bank of a small clear pond fed by a little creek, "Oh can I take a swim Papa?"

"I bet the water will be a little cold." James reminded her.

"I don't mind, please Papa! Just a quick one." She looked up at him with her wide innocent eyes and pouting full lips and James knew he would give her anything she wanted.

"Oh course, baby girl, go ahead."

Sarah studied her father out of the corner of her eye as she bounced to the water's edge. She had been racking her brain all morning for everything any of the girls at school had said that men liked. She had tried to subtly bring focus to her chest as she bounced around her father. She had taken every opportunity to brush against him, or smile up at him. He was such an attractive man. She had known he was handsome when she was little, but now he took on a completely different appeal. Her father was tall and lean with dark hair and a broad chest and shoulders. His hands were large and powerful looking and Sarah wanted to feel them on her body, touching her like they had in the alley, making her feel those shocking sensations again.

Sarah had intentionally led their walk in the direction of the swimming hole. It was a key feature of her plan to get her father to touch her again. Still standing looking up at her father Sarah began to undo the buttons on her gown, trying to keep a look of innocence in her eyes. She watched her father's eyes follow the trail of her fingers down her chest. She peeled off the gown one sleeve at a time revealing her thin chemise. She could see her father's breathing increase and his eyes darkened. Sarah took these both to be good signs. She really hoped she was doing this right, but from her father's reaction she thought she was.

She took a step back towards the water, "You coming Papa?"

"Maybe in a minute honey," His throat swallowed as his eyes stayed fixated on Sarah's lithe body.

"Ok Papa," Sarah turned when she reached the bank then pulled off her silk pantalets and chemise, exposing her naked ass and back to her father before diving into the cool water. She broke the surface and turned back to see her father's eyes wide in surprise. He obviously hadn't expected her to strip off her undergarments. Sarah dipped back under the water with a little smile to herself. She was doing a good job.

James couldn't stop himself from following his daughter to the bank of the swimming hole and roaming over her submerged body with his eyes. She was a goddess. Her waits was small and her ass looked like flawless silk. He wanted to grab it and shove his cock between those perfect cheeks. He wanted her to turn and face him in the water so he could see her breasts and stomach, but she continued to tease him with just glimpses from the side.

He was close to tearing off his clothes and joining her, but she couldn't know what she was doing to him and he had promised to make her happy. He collapsed on the bank so he could watch but not let her see him too well so he undid his pants and took his rock hard cock in his hand. As if she knew he wanted to see more Sarah then stood in some shallow water facing him, her perfect breasts facing him with her pick nipples standing out on their tips. Her large breasts bounced and shone in the sunlight before she turned and she dove under again giving him a perfect picture of her ass framing her pussy lips.

Just then he noticed Sarah's discarded pantalets on the grass beside him. He reached over and picked up the warm silk. He made sure Sarah was not looking then brought them to his face and breathed in her sent. It was so sweet it made his head spin. He ran his tongue along the crotch and tasted her. It was surprisingly wet, had Sarah been turned on? By him? Did his daughter want him? The thought made James groan and he took her wet undergarments and brought them to his cock and rubbed himself with the smooth, wet silk. He closed his eyes and fucked his daughter's panties as if they were her pussy, thrusting his hips up slightly and he pictured her above him her large breasts bouncing as she rode him.

"Papa, watch this!" James opened his eyes just in time to see Sarah dive under and stand on her hands exposing her pussy above the water for his view. It was too much, James exploded into his daughters undies with a loud moan. He was glad Sarah's head was under so she didn't hear his climax. He was panting slightly when Sarah broke the surface a wide grin on her face.

"Wasn't that good Papa?"

"Yes, Sarah, it was amazing." James breathed, trying desperately to get his heart to slow.

Sarah was astounded by her small success by the swimming hole. She had a better view of her father's actions than he obviously thought. She at first had not known what he was doing, but she was smart and soon figured out that he was stroking himself to pleasure himself. She had been tempted to climb out of the water and present herself to him but was too worried about his possible reaction. When he had grabbed her undergarments and used the silk against his large member she had almost choked on a mouthful of water. She took to showing him more and more of his anatomy, shivers growing between her legs at her wanton behavior.

When she climbed out of the pond her father turned away as if ashamed by his actions, but Sarah knew he was watching her out of the corner of his eye. She bent over and slid her underwear up her legs slowly being sure that the hot moisture father had left behind rubbed into her now tingling lips. As she redressed she wondered if she could giver herself the same pleasure her father had just given himself. The thought of touching herself had never crossed her mind, but now she couldn't seem to get the thought out of her head. She had felt a thrill when she had felt the banister between her thighs, would it be greater if it was her fingers? The entire walk back she was acutely aware of where the hot moister of her pantalets rubbed against her, thrilling her senses.

She couldn't wait to experiment touching those lips, seeing if she could reach that same crashing rush of feeling she had felt in her father's arms when he had unwillingly taken her in that alley. Sarah didn't get a chance to test out her ideas that afternoon. She was kept busy with lunch then some distant neighbors stopped in to welcome her father and her home after so long away. By the time the evening meal came around Sarah was positively wriggling in her seat clenching and unclenching her thighs trying to relieve the building sensation that had been growing all day. Her father noticed her fidgeting and asked her what was the matter.

"Oh, nothing Papa, I am just tired and want to get out of these uncomfortable clothes and go to bed." Sarah said with a smile.

"Your clothes are bothering you, baby? Are they growing too small?"

"No, Papa, they are just so constrictive and formal." Sarah realized this may be the chance to broaden her dull wardrobe, "After running around all day they feel very uncomfortable."

"Oh dear! We can't have you uncomfortable, first thing in the morning I will send for a seamstress and you may have anything you want made. I want you to be happy so order absolutely anything." Her father said with a very paternal smile, "If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask, princess."

Sarah grinned happily, that had been easier than she had expected, "Thank you, Papa. I think I will go to bed now if you don't mind."

"Of course not. I have some work to get done tonight anyways," Sarah rushed to her father's side and pressed a kiss to his lips and held it there longer than she should have but the tingles it sent though her body were just too much to break the contact. When her father didn't pull away she increased the pressure slightly. Her father let out a little groan and opened his mouth over hers thrusting hers thrusting his tongue in between her lips. His hands knotted in her hair and held her face close as he ravished her mouth sending sensations rocketing through Sarah's body. She responded, mimicking the actions of his mouth.

He seemed to come to his senses with a snap and pulled back. Sarah sensed he was about to censure their actions so before he got the chance she gave him her most innocent smile and gave him a quick hug, "Goodnight Papa! Sweet dreams!"

She rushed out of the room before he could say a word and headed straight to her room.

Sarah slammed her door shut and tuned the key in the lock listening to it click then placing the key on a small table by the door. For the first time all day she was alone! Her breath was coming hard and she felt heart pound. Her kiss with her father had made her pulse pound, she could feel its beat between her legs. She had been waiting all day to be alone, but now she was she felt oddly shy. She had acted like a tart all day for her father and now she found herself blushing like a school girl once she was on her own. Well she was a school girl, but that was beside the point.

She walked over to her wardrobe to ease her nerves, her heart still pounding in anticipation of what she was about to do. She looked at herself in the full length mirror. It was as if she was looking at a different person than the girl who had stood in the exact same spot just that morning. She had found herself plain and utterly boring. Now her skin and hair seemed to glow with vitality. Her skin had picked up a slightly golden tint from the sun and her hair had dried in thick gleaming waves after her swim. Her prudish clothing was pulled tight against her swollen breasts and showed off her thin waist. Her lips were red and swollen from the kiss they had received. The woman in the mirror was alluring, and as

Sarah reached up and began to undo her buttons it looked as if her mirror self was doing on her own accord. Something about the sight of herself stripping made Sarah's breath come even faster. She pushed the fabric off her shoulders and over her waist and let all her garments fall to the ground in a pool around her feet. The golden rays of the setting sun turned her skin golden and Sarah let her hands skim up her flat stomach, surprised by the tingle of sensations left in her hands wake. She allowed her hands to continue to explore on their own accord, it felt almost as if they belonged to another person as her fingers trailed up the outer sides of her breasts.

Following the urges of her body Sarah let her hands move to hold her breasts, squeezing their fullness and then experimentally touching the small pink peaks that were now rock hard. Her legs were shaking from the growing sensations coursing through her. She felt as if her knees would give out. Still she did not move from in front of the mirror. She left one hand to squeeze her breasts and her other hand trailed to the curls at the apex of her legs that had been begging for attention all day. Sarah stroked her fingers through the short curls then let them move lower, her eyes following their progress down. Her fingers brushed the sensitive area between her legs and her body shuddered she gasped. She backed up until she fell down on her bed and spread her legs further apart. Her fingers opened the sensitive folds and ran along her smooth skin. Odd she had no idea she was so smooth and wet there.

Sarah could feel a need growing and quickened the pace of her movements causing even more sensations to spread throughout her body. One finger slipped down the passage she had barely known existed until two days ago and she moaned at the penetration. She moved the finger imagining it was her father's large hands cupping her, his long fingers entering her. She pushed another finger in the tight passage and she cried out as a spasm of pleasure rocked though her. Whatever was building was close to snapping she could feel it. She moved her fingers wildly in her passage reaching for something...then the world shattered and her entire body bowed under the cascading ripples of pleasure.

Sarah was slow to regain her senses. She smiled at the heaviness of her limbs and the contented warmth of her body. The one thing she was missing was a shoulder to snuggle up to. She cuddled down into her pillows and pulled her blankets up to cover her naked body. Soon she promised herself she would not be sleeping alone.