Larry's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused, cock still deep in Daphne, to catch my breath. Leslie moved down to suck one of Daphne's nipples into her mouth. Daphne took the opportunity to catch one of Leslie's tits in her own mouth, pulling and sucking on it.

I looked to my left and noticed that Mindy was looking at me. She had Rick's cock in her hand, but she was smiling at me. She winked and licked the purplish head slowly. She looked to her left, and made a cute little gesture with her head. I was sure no one else noticed it, but I got her message. Slowly, I drew my still hard cock out of Daphne. I leaned down to kiss the back of Leslie's head, and then whispered, "I left a present for you, honey."

Leslie looked up at me with a sparkle in her eye and a mischievous grin, and then worked her way down toward Daphne's cum-filled snatch. By the time I lay down on the far side of the bed, next to Rick and Mindy, Leslie and Daphne were in a 69 position. We could all here Leslie lapping away at Daphne's pussy and clit. After another moment, Daphne started to work again at licking Leslie. The sight of their naked bodies entwined across the foot of the bed was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen.

I lounged there for only a couple of minutes before Mindy's hand snaked across the bed to take my rigid cock in her warm grasp. Although there was little possibility I would go soft in these circumstances, her stroking hand made it absolutely impossible.

Already, Daphne was making the happy, horny sounds we were all growing to love. As if this were her cue, Mindy swung her leg over Rick's head, and turned to whisper something in his ear. With a happy smile all over his face, and an obvious effort to not try to see around her to Daphne and Leslie, Rick nodded and said, "Sure!"

Mindy grinned, kissed him, and then got up to walk around the bed. As she passed, she ran a hand over the curve of Leslie's back and slapped her ass lightly. Then she was laying her long, naked body down on mine. Her mouth found mine and our tongues were once again struggling against each other. My hands ran up and down along her warm, soft skin. Mindy's breasts were pressed against me, and my cock, raging with lust once again, was hard against her belly. We both knew we would soon be fucking, but we also both knew that this might be our only chance to do so with complete approval from our partners. There had been chemistry between us for a long time, and neither of us wanted to rush along.

Meanwhile, Rick got up and moved down behind Leslie. He ran a hand over her ass, while holding his hard cock in the other. He took his time, rubbing the head of it over Leslie's wet pussy lips and clit. Then, pushing it down, he let Daphne lick his cock for a moment, before taking it and sliding it into Leslie again. She let him know how welcome he was by letting out a low moan and shoving back against him. He fucked her slowly while massaging her ass. Daphne continued to lick at Leslie's clit and Rick's cock as he slid in and out of her pussy.

I rolled Mindy over. She opened her legs and smiled up at me. I took my cock in hand and ran it over her moist cunny, before I gently pressed the fat head into her. She pulled my face down to hers as my cock slid deep inside her. We kissed deeply as I began to fuck her slowly, our bodies pressed together tightly.

Daphne was in fever pitch about to come loud and hard, but Leslie had a need that hadn't been satisfied yet. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me in the ass, Rick! Stick that cock up my butt!"

Never one to disappoint, Rick pulled his wet cock out of Leslie's pussy and pushed the head of it into her tight ass.

"Oh, god!" Leslie moaned as he pushed steadily into her. "Yes, that's it! God!"

Rick slid all the way into her ass, and then pulled way back. Leslie's body tensed and she groaned with a mini orgasm. He drove back into her while her ass muscles clenched and relaxed around his cock. She took shallow breaths as Rick started to pick up the pace slowly and steadily. A long, steady moan shook Leslie's body as her orgasm mounted toward a high plateau of pleasure. Daphne sucked and lapped at Leslie's clit, driving my girlfriend into serious ecstasy. "Yes, god! That's it! Fuck yes!" Leslie shouted as she came and came.

Mindy's legs were now entwined with mine and her hands were pulling my ass and cock toward her. We were fucking with completely abandon, both oblivious to the sex going on at our feet and incredibly turned on by the eroticism of the situation.

Eventually, Leslie came down enough to go back to licking and sucking at Daphne's clit. Rick held on to Leslie's hips and drove into her ass savagely. Daphne was moaning and slurping, Rick was grunting with each thrust, I felt my balls tightening with cum, and Mindy was raking my back with her fingernails as her body began to tremble. A moan escaped from Mindy's mouth as she threw her head back. I kissed and bit her neck as she came. I pushed deep into her and ground against her clit as I felt my cock begin to come. I felt the length of my manhood spasming as I let loose jet after jet of hot cum. We lay there for what seemed like long minutes, just holding each other, letting ourselves stop shaking, and catching our breaths.

Daphne was now coming loudly, and Rick was pushing hard up into Leslie's ass, shooting his second load of cum into her. At the last minute, he took his cock out of her, jerked it in his fist, and sent a stream of cum splashing across Daphne's face.

Mindy and I were kissing and stroking each other's bodies, while the others collapsed at the foot of the bed. By the time we looked up, Leslie was kissing Daphne and licking the cum off her face. Mindy kissed me again, then said, "Save some for me!"

I watched as the two girls ganged up on Daphne licking and kissing her from either side. Rick and I then sat back to enjoy the show while Daphne and Leslie took turns licking my cum out of Mindy. Eventually we all managed to fall asleep in a tangled pile on Daphne's bed.

Mindy and I did wind up getting together whenever we got the chance, but she was Rick's girl, and I was with Leslie for what turned out to be five years. Although the five of us were sex buddies for the duration, we never again quite hit the fever pitch of that one night.

12