Larry's Cougar Ch. 03

Story Info
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson add a third.
4.7k words
4.1
10.5k
1

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanalei stirred the pot of homemade spaghetti sauce.

"That smells good," Niall said as he entered the kitchen. He hopped onto the counter, grabbing a bag of chips.

She smiled at him. "I figured everybody will be jet lagged so why not a home-cooked meal."

"Are you nervous?"

"About?" She added a dash of seasoning.

"Meeting Harry's mum."

She stilled. "No. Why should I be?"

He laughed. "I live in the same house, Lei. I see the three of you." He popped a chip in his mouth. When he swallowed, he continued. "He's talked to her every day since we landed in the States and has talked about you nearly the whole time. You should have heard him when your sons were here."

She bit her lip. When the front door banged open, she let out a sigh of relief. She and Niall met everyone in the living room. Three little girls, three teenagers, two twenty-somethings all added to the noise that the five guys usually made. Niall and Liam had dove into the crowd, hugging and tickling all the girls.

"Hello." Tanalei turned to see two good-looking women behind her. The one with light highlights held out her hand. "I'm Trisha, Zayn's mum."

"Tanalei," she introduced herself, shaking her hand.

"Zayn was right. You really are lovely."

She blushed. "Thank you."

"I'm Anne, Harry's mum," said the lady with dark hair. "Let's get the introductions.

"Do it," Louis said next to her ear, causing her to jump. "Whistle."

She did. Everyone froze and looked over at her. "Group together in your families," Louis instructed. Two groups of girls formed, leaving a blond by herself.

"This is my daughter, Gemma," Anne said, crossing over to the lonely blond.

"My daughters, Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa," Trisha pointed out her children from tallest to shortest.

"And these are my sisters," Louis said. "Charlotte, who we call Lottie, Felicite, then there's Phoebe and Daisy."

"This is Tanalei," Harry said, coming up behind her. "She also goes by Lei."

She took a quick head count. "I don't think we have enough beds. The master bedroom has a queen size bed. One room has a double bed while the other has four bunk beds."

"We'll get it sorted, dear," Trisha said.

"This is absolutely wonderful," Anne said. "And you actually made it? It's not from jars?"

"I swear we gained five pounds in two weeks," Liam said.

"Thank God we work out," Zayn said.

"You were right about the beds," Gemma said.

"What are the arrangements?" Tanalei asked.

"Anne and Gemma are in the master bedroom," Louis answered. "The three youngest are in with the bunk beds, while the other three are in the other room. That leaves Trisha and Doniya."

"Y'all can have my room. I can sleep on one of the sofas."

Several voices rose in protest. Zayn got up, returning shortly with three straws.

"We're comfortable with each other, yeah?" She nodded. "Why don't you sleep with either me, Liam or Niall?" Louis and Harry sent up the biggest protest.

"Um. You and Liam have girlfriends. Wouldn't it be weird?"

"You're family now, Lei," Liam said. "If it makes you that uncomfortable, whoever gets the short straw has to sleep with one of the others."

She shrugged. "Alright, I guess."

Liam and Niall pulled their straws at the same time. The Irishman had the shortest. Teasingly he waggled his eyebrows and blew her a kiss.

"Zayn said your sons came for a visit this past weekend," Trisha said.

Tanalei nodded. "My brother and his family brought them for a visit. They had so much fun. They're drivin' my ex crazy, they won't shut up." She took a sip of wine. "I wished we could have filmed in Atlanta though."

"Being away from them for a long time is hard," Anne said.

"It is," she agreed. "This is the first time I've been away from them so long. Only a week here or there. Oh, and a month with their dad in the summer."

"I saw Torn Apart on the flight over," Gemma said. "I thought it was brilliant." She toasted Tanalei with her wineglass.

"Thank you. Since I've been doing this movie, it's been getting' reviews, both good and bad. My Twitter has been blowin' up." She shrugged. "I just wrote it to get my feelin's out about my divorce." Both mothers raised their glasses in sympathy.

Doniya, Zayn's oldest sister, joined them. Drifting into silence, they watched as the boys entertained their little sisters. Niall began strumming Sister Christian on his guitar and singing.

"I love listening to them sing like this," Doniya said.

"They do this every day. Harry and Louis especially," Tanalei commented. She didn't see Anne or Gemma glance at her. Her attention was on the group.

"So," Gemma began. "What's going on between you, my brother and Lou?"

Tanalei paused, looking over at the younger woman. "Nothin'." She glanced at the bathroom where Anne was showering. She had come in to get some clothes, but decided to wait and talk with Harry's sister.

"But you want something to, yeah?"

"Y'all know about them?"

"It's the best/worst kept secret."

She bit her lip then shook her head. "They're too young. And it's two of them."

"They're over 16. Plenty old enough. They haven't been virgins for several years." She paused. "Do you need permission? I approve."

Tanalei shrugged. "I'll think about it."

"She's a lovely girl," Anne told Harry.

"Isn't she?" He couldn't take his eyes off of Tanalei as she played with Phoebe, Daisy and Safaa in the pool. Louis, Liam and Niall played soccer while Gemma and Doniya laid on lounges. Lottie, Fizzy and Waliyha were inside watching a movie. Zayn and Trisha were cooking.

"Harry," he turned to face his mother, "be careful. I don't want any of you to get hurt." He bit his lip and nodded. She sighed and sat back. "I saw the pictures of her kids you posted. Beautiful boys. Walking into a ready-made family will be difficult. Especially with four boys."

He scrunched up his face. "Four? Mum, she only has two. The younger two were her nephews."

"Oh. Well, the advice still stands."

"You are more than welcome to stay with us when you visit this summer," Anne said as she hugged Tanalei. "Your boys will have a great time."

She nodded. "I'll have to talk to their daddy. They'll be excited."

"Karen and Jay are looking forward to meeting you," Trisha said when her hug came. "Maura is too. The five of us get together every month for a weekend."

Tanalei hugged each of the girls before standing before the older sisters. They shared a three-way hug.

"Now, I'm expecting a text in a few days from you," Gemma whispered.

"Oi, let's go!" Louis yelled, honking the horn.

Doniya waved him off. "So am I. Don't think of ages, just go for it."

Tanalei watched as the cars left the driveway. Liam and Niall stood on either side of her.

"Are you going to take their advice?" Niall asked.

She glanced between then. "What are you talkin' about?"

"Tanalei, the tension between the three of you get any thicker, we'll be able to see it. If it makes you feel better, I've never seen either of them act like this before."

"Cause other girls instantly fall into Harry's arms and Louis has a girlfriend."

Liam turned her to face him. "We've lived with them for nearly four years now. Never have any of us seen them act like this with anyone other than each other." He kissed her forehead before heading inside.

She turned to Niall. "Do you have anythin' to add?"

"Yeah. I'm hungry. Let's go eat."

*&*&*

Harry watched Tanalei as she sunbathed on the roof patio. He could here the others in the pool below them. He hesitated.

"Hazza, I will push you out the door."

"I'm going." He still stood there.

"Harry . . ." Louis warned.

Taking a deep breath, the twenty-year-old made his way across the deck. When he reached her lounge, he heard a yell then a splash. Louis had joined the others. Harry swallowed as he took in the figure before him.

Her brown, curly hair was piled on top of her head. Earbuds connected to her phone. Her arms were raised, with her head resting on her hands. He could see the side of her breast. Her back was bare down to her red and white striped bottoms. Oh Lord, she was wearing the bikini from the week before last. And the top was unhooked.

He ghosted his fingers down her spine before placing kisses over her shoulder. She moaned and shifted. His lips followed his fingers until he reached her bikini bottoms. Then he retraced his path. He lightly bit at the nape of her neck. He traced over the tattoo on her shoulder.

"Harry," she moaned. He stilled. Her eye cracked open. "Harry?" She sat up, clutching her top to her breasts.

He captured her face in his hands. "What are you doing to me? You're on my mind constantly. I can hardly remember my lines cause I'm watching you. You're in my dreams every night."

She opened her mouth to respond when he kissed her. His tongue swept inside, instantly deepening the kiss. She moaned again. Reaching out, she pulled him closer.

"Hey, guys . . . oh."

Breaking the kiss, Tanalei looked over Harry's shoulder to see Liam in the doorway. Harry sighed.

"This better be good, mate."

"Yeah, um. Tanalei has some visitors."

Quickly she put her top on while Harry shielded her. As she stood up, Harry grabbed her hand. She cupped his face and kissed him. On her way to her room for a dress, she heard a growl then Liam saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," before there was a thud. In the foyer, she saw three people waiting on her, a guy and two girls. She quickly pulled on her sundress.

"Can I help you?" The girls turned. Gasping she hurried down the stairs to embrace the taller girl. "What are you doin' here? Both of you." She hugged the shorter girl.

"I had a three-day leave and since you're closer, I decided to come visit. Lei, don't." She wiped at tears.

"Anna, Gail." Tanalei wrapped her arms around both of them. "I miss you so much."

"Lei," Anna began. "I want you to meet Kyle, my fiancé."

The boy held out his hand. "Ma'am. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too." She glanced at Anna and raised an eyebrow. "Long engagement, yeah?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

"Um. Lei, do you have something to tell us?" Gail asked.

She frowned. "No. Why?"

Gail pointed behind Tanalei. "There are a bunch of guys that are wet standin' in the livin' room."

"Oh. Come on, I'll introduce you." Before she could take two steps, a knock sounded on the door. Frowning, she turned around. "Did you leave anyone outside? Like your sisters and cousin?"

"No. It's just the three of us," Anna answered.

Opening the door, Tanalei found three beautiful girls standing there. "Can I help you?"

"I'm here to see Louis. And I'll need my bag carried in," one girl said as she brushed past her.

Her mouth fell open in shock. Turning to the other two, an eyebrow raised and arms crossed over her chest. From behind her, she heard Louis yell, "Eleanor!"

"So, that's Eleanor," the blond said. "I'm Perrie, Zayn's fiancée."

"I'm Sophia, Liam's girlfriend," the brunette introduced.

"Tanalei, Harry's co-star. Come on in."

"What about Eleanor's bag?" Sophia asked as Tanalei closed the door.

"She can come get it herself." Her three guests still stood in the foyer. "Let's go."

Gail grabbed her hand. "Don't beat her up, Lei. She'll learn."

Louis was talking to Eleanor when they reached the living room. Tanalei felt her heart ache before she shook it off and let out a whistle to get their attention. "Guys, these are my nieces, Anna and Gail, Nikki's older sisters, and Anna's fiancé, Kyle." She beamed with pride when she informed them that Anna and Kyle were in the Navy. "And of course," she turned to show off the other two guests, only to find them not there.

"Surprise!" Perrie and Sophia shouted as they jumped out from behind Tanalei's trio. Liam and Zayn met them half way. Niall and Harry approached the Americans.

"Let's go into the kitchen. I'm hungry." Once there, he turned and introduced himself. "I'm Niall." After shaking hands, he grabbed a bag of potato chips.

"I'm Harry."

"Are you gonna cook, Lei?" Anna asked. "Me and Gail can help."

"Why don't we go out to eat?" Harry deliberated. "No one will have to cook for a large group. The Italian restaurant has a private room we could use."

"Sounds good," Niall said. "Oi! Going out. Get cleaned up. Leaving at six."

"Where's my bag?" Eleanor asked.

"Right where you left it," Perrie answered.

Eleanor rounded on Tanalei. "You didn't bring it in? What good are you?"

"I'm good at a lot of things, honey. Bein' your bitch ain't one of them," Tanalei snapped.

"El, this is Harry's co-star, Tanalei Granger. I told you she was staying with us," Louis said.

"My three, follow me." Tanalei led her nieces to their bedrooms.

"Holy shit! This is better than most hotels," Anna exclaimed.

"Wait till you see the bathroom."

Harry met her at the top of the stairs after she showed her guest their rooms. "I have a problem."

Tanalei frowned. "What?"

"I don't have a place to sleep." He crowded her. "Can I sleep with you?"

She bit her lip. "Sleep only." She blushed, dropping her head. "It's, um, not a good time for anythin' else."

He placed a finger under her chin, lifting her head. Emerald eyes looked up at him. "I'm not expecting anything." He kissed her softly. When he licked the seam of her lips, they parted. Instantly he plunged inside, tongue tangling with hers. He had been waiting to kiss her.

A giggle broke them apart. Sophia and Liam were watching them, grinning.

"You know, there's a room right over there," Liam said, pointing to Tanalei's room.

"Right. I've gotta get my clothes." He kissed her lightly before going to his and Louis' room. He walked in without knocking. Louis was leaning against a wall, softly smacking his head against it. Harry could hear Eleanor in the closet, bitching.

"I don't have any room for my clothes, Louis. It's all yours and Harry's clothes. And where has Harry been sleeping? With that crone I bet."

He pulled Louis into a tight hug. "And so it begins," he said under his breath. The shorter man heard and nodded.

"Guys," Paul said. "The owner said it was fine to bring in our own alcohol." He pointed to a cooler. "There's beer and white wine. Red wine is over on that table."

Gail and Anna turned to Tanalei. "One glass. Order Coke or tea also."

Tanalei fiddled with her wineglass, observing the people around her while conversing with Sophia, Perrie and Anna. Kyle was talking to Liam, Harry and Zayn. Gail and Niall were flirting with each other. She sneaked another glance at Louis and Eleanor.

"What's your take?" Sophia asked.

"It's off. She's tryin' too hard and he could care less."

Perrie nodded. "Now look at Harry."

She did, just as Louis and Harry shared a look. Neither was smiling. She frowned. "I've never seen them like this. I don't like it."

"Someone's gonna have a hangover tomorrow," Anna commented.

"But he'll be drunk enough to fuck her," Perrie said. "That's the only time he does."

"Let's go to a club," Sophia said.

"Sure."

"I'm in." The British girl went to tell the others.

"That reminds me," Tanalei began. "Tomorrow night we're filming the karakote scene. Y'all wanna be in it?"

Anna's mouth dropped. "You're gonna sing?"

"Yeah," she admitted reluctantly.

"Gail! Lei's gonna sing in the movie!"

"What!"

Tanalei cuddled up to Harry's back. "You wanna talk about it?"

He sighed. "You heard the rumors?"

"Larry Stylinson? Yeah. I kinda figured it out over the past few weeks."

"We fell hard for each other. After signing with Simon and Modest, press immediately started saying I was a flirt and a womanizer."

"Flirt, yeah. Womanizer, no."

He turned over and pulled her across his chest. "We're not allowed to sit next to each other in interviews, we can barely touch in public. If a picture comes out of me and Louis standing close to each other in public, Louis and Eleanor are photographed on an outing within a few days."

"The two of you seem strong, even though there's a wall."

"We try. Quiet moments on tour, even at home. I have a house I don't live in; it's for appearances only. Management is pushing for Eleanor to move in with Louis. They've been 'dating' for over two years now."

She was quiet for a moment. "What about me, Hazza? Where do I fit in?"

"Truthfully? Right between us. Before Mum left, I told her that in five years I can see me, you and Louis cheering on your kids at a football or baseball game. Then cuddling in bed later."

"You're serious."

He nodded. "Very. In an drunken conversation, we talked about maybe having a third. Not like Eleanor, but an actual third person, living and sharing our life with."

"That's somethin' to think on."

He kissed the top of her head. "I don't expect an answer at this moment. Within a year, definitely." He sighed. They could hear the sounds of the house. "He's fucking her right now."

"I can take your mind off of it."

He raised an eyebrow when he looked down at her. "Really?"

She nodded and began to kiss across his chest. She flicked and bit at his nipples. He groaned, his fingers threading into her hair. Nibbling down his torso, her tongue dipped into his navel. His erection tapped her chin. She tilted her head, her tongue snaking out to rim the head. She descended, taking the head in her mouth. He hissed, his back bowing.

Slowly she began to bob up and down. She let it fall out of her mouth to lave it with her tongue. Licking down, she soon came to his balls. She gently sucked one then the other into her mouth.

"Holy hell. Lei," he groaned.

She licked up his dick like an ice cream cone. When she reached the tip, she engulfed him in her mouth. Gradually she lowered her head. When she hit the back of her throat, she took a deep breath and opened her throat. Soon her nose was in his pubic hair.

"Oh fuck!" he shouted as her throat muscles worked the head of his cock. She pulled up then did it again. "Oh God, babe. Stop." He yanked at her hair, causing her to moan around him. He yelled as he came in her mouth. She swallowed all that he gave her. With a pop, she released him. She glanced up and giggled.

His head was thrown back, his chest heaving. She crawled up to lay beside him. He reached out and pulled her onto his chest. His eyes opened, revealing the bright green orbs. "Damn, woman."

"As I told the bitch, I'm good at a lot of things."

"Yes you are. Remind me to return the favor." He pulled the covers up over them. "Have I ever told you that I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue?"

"I hate this. I truly do," Tanalei muttered.

"It's not that bad, love," Louis said.

"For you, maybe. You do this," she waved her hand, "for a living. I don't."

"Come on, Lei," Gail cheered. "It'll be fun!"

She eyed her niece at the table behind them. "You gonna get up and do it? It might be in the movie."

"Sure." She grabbed the book on the table.

"Lei," Andrea said in her earpiece. "Will you make the introductions?"

"Why can't you?" she said into the microphone on her dress.

"Because I'm stuck back here. You're closer."

She grumbled as she stood up and made her way through the crowd. On the stage, she turned and smiled at the audience. "Hello, everyone," she said into the microphone. "We would like to thank everyone for comin' out tonight to help make our movie. We want you to just act like you normally do when you come to a place like this. So pick your song selection and get up and sing when your name is called. And don't pay attention to the cameras. Word of warning though; the first take isn't always the best. We will have to re-sing a song sometimes. You were given a form to fill out; please do. Otherwise we can't use your footage, and it might be the best one. The waitresses will collect them for us. Also, there is a three drink limit of beer only." Boos hissed out. "I know; I need liquid encouragement to get up here to sing too. But we want you to be safe tonight and have fun. Cokes, water and sweet tea are available. And they can look like alcoholic drinks." She smiled and winked at them. "So here we go!"

12