Larry's Cougar Ch. 04

Story Info
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson add a third.
5.6k words
4.38
9.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, Lei." Tanalei stared at her niece. "What?"

"You're up. At six-thirty am. On a Friday."

Gail giggled. "We're goin' to the amusement park and maybe the water park today."

She hugged the eighteen-year-old. "Do I need to stop and get a box of condoms today?" she whispered in her ear.

"Lei!" the girl gasped. "Niall has his own."

"Birth control?"

She held up her arm. "Depo shot. You?"

She nodded. "And Harry has his own too."

"Bout time."

"You know why nothin' has happened."

"Please tell me you at least gave him a blow job to relieve tension."

"Gail!"

"What? When have we ever not talked freely about stuff like this?"

"True."

"Well?" Tanalei just smiled. "Okay. Tomorrow we're gonna do a girls' day and dish."

"Harry, Tanalei, we're home," Paul said to the couple in the backseat. They wearily raised their heads and opened a car door. Slowly they made their way inside and were greeted by the others.

"Here," Gail said, thrusting ibuprofen and a Coke at her aunt. She wrapped the shorter woman in her embrace. "Was it bad?" Tanalei nodded.

"You look like shit, Hazza," Louis said.

"Feel like it too."

"Why don't you two go get showers. We're almost finished with dinner."

The twosome shuffled upstairs. At the landing, Tanalei paused. She gently pulled Harry into her room.

"Lei?"

"I can't let go, Harry. I've been tryin' for the last few minutes." She glanced down at their entwined fingers.

He led them into the bathroom. "Shower or tub?"

"Shower."

They quickly showered, touching only to give comfort. He watched as she brushed her hair. Dressing a simple T-shirt and boxers, she followed him to his and Louis' room. After putting on a pair of lounge pants and running a brush through his hair, they descended the stairs to find dinner being set out. Lasagna, along with salad and bread, was on the table. Gail came up to them and hugged them both.

"Thanks, sweetie."

Dinner was a quiet affair. Only the sound of silverware on china filled the silence. Zayn and Niall began washing the dishes as Gail and Liam cleared the table. Gail set down a bottle of beer and a glass of wine before she picked up Harry and Tanalei's plates. Grabbing them by their hand, Louis pulled them to their feet and into the living room. On the big screen TV, the menu for Love Actually was showing.

"Settle in and relax. We'll finish cleaning the kitchen."

Looking at each other, Tanalei curled up on the couch, pressing play. Harry settled beside her. It was nearly an hour before everyone else joined them, carrying a cheesecake. The couch was large enough to hold only five of them. Louis snuggled in next to Harry while Gail did the same to Tanalei, with Niall next to her. Liam and Zayn stretched out on the floor.

Hours later, Zayn woke to the sound of The Princess Bride menu. He stood and stretched. Glancing down at the couch, he smiled. Everyone was cuddling together, Liam at their feet. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture. He tweeted it as he went to bed.

"I'm back!" Louis yelled out.

Liam quickly met him at the entrance to the kitchen. "Shh. They're still asleep."

"They need to wake up anyway. I got everyone a surprise." He was bouncing from foot to foot.

The younger guy eyed his band mate. "What did you do?"

"Come see." He grabbed Liam's hand to lead him to the front door. Two boxes sat there, making noises. "Look!" He opened the biggest box to show off seven puppies. "They're for us."

"Oh, Lou. Who's gonna look after them while we're on tour? Our mums?"

"No. That's the best part. They're all small breeds. They can come with us!" He clapped with joy.

"Seven puppies on a tour bus." He rubbed his with his hands. "Louis . . ."

"Only four of the puppies are for us. Lei and Gail will get the other three."

"Who's left out?"

Louis opened the smaller box and pulled out a gray and white tabby kitten. "This is for Harry." He rubbed his cheek with the ball of fluff.

"Four puppies and a kitten. Louis, did you even think?"

"Yes, Daddy, I did. After reading the script, we knew this was going to be emotionally hard. Look at yesterday. And it's not over, with them adding Gail as Harry's sister." He put the kitten back in the box. "The girls picked them out. This wasn't a spur of the moment idea. And our mums will look after them if needed. They're on board."

Liam sighed. "Let's wake the others up. Breakfast is ready."

"Hello, everyone!" Louis waved at the camera on the computer. "We have an odd day off today where we're gonna swim and hang around the house. Yesterday Harry and Tanalei had a bad day. So this morning I went to get their surprise."

Harry plopped down beside his friend then revealed the tabby. "This is my baby, Sabrina."

"And this," Louis reached down and pulled up an apricot toy poodle mix, "is my Pumpkin." He glanced at the screen at a question typed. "Everyone got a puppy. Liam, Zayn and Niall will be on in a few hours. Tanalei and Gail will be on tonight."

"I don't know how to do this," Tanalei said nervously, wrapping a curl around her finger.

"They type questions and we answer them," Niall said as he logged on to do a Twitcam.

"Tell me why I'm doin' this again?"

"Cause everyone else has and Louis promised. Here we go." He sat back and put his arm behind her. "We have a lot of viewers already. Hi, everybody. This is Harry's lovely co-star, Tanalei Granger. Say hi, Lei."

She waved. "Hi."

"We're not gonna be on here for very long. We have an early day tomorrow," he answered. "What were our gifts from Louis?" He turned to Tanalei.

She moved the blanket to reveal two yorkie-poos. "This is Melody," she said holding up the blond, "and this is Wicket." She showed off the dark puppy. She squinted at the screen. "Niall, what's this question?"

He picked up her glasses and handed them to her as he read, "Where did the names come from?"

"I like the name Melody and Wicket is from Return of the Jedi. I thought he looked like an Ewok." She read the next question. "What was Niall's gift?"

He pulled his puppy from beside him. "She's a miniature greyhound. We decided on Eirinn."

*&*&*

"I'm not comfortable with you drinkin', Gail," Tanalei said as she mixed up a daiquiri.

"Lei, I'll be here in the house. Besides I've drank before."

She sighed. "This better not come back and bite me in the ass."

"That's my job," Harry said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Gail shook her head as she carried beers towards the living room. "That's not a visual I want, y'all."

"Ready to play 'Truth or Dare'?" he asked, nuzzling her neck.

Several hours, three pitchers of daiquiris and two cases of beer later, everyone, except Liam, was drunk. They were lounging on various chairs out by the pool. Zayn took a sip of his beer before asking, "What is something no one knows about you?"

Niall flicked his beer cap at him. "We already know everything about each other."

"Not about Gail or Lei."

"I can deep throat," Gail said. There were several coughing sounds. She giggled.

"Gail Olivia," Tanalei scolded.

"What? You taught me."

Tanalei felt five pairs of eyes on her.

"You taught your niece how to deep throat a dick," Niall said in astonishment. "And you haven't done it yet." He poked the teenager in front of him.

"Two nieces. I taught Anna too."

"We used a dildo," Gail informed. She slapped at Niall's leg. "You haven't earned special treatment yet."

"What's your secret, Lei?" Liam asked.

"I've only been with three guys."

"One being Chaske Spencer," Gail muttered into her cup.

"Gail!"

"The walls were thin, Lei."

"That doesn't count," Louis said.

"Why not?" Tanalei protested. "Not many people know that." He just waved his hand in her direction. "One was Taylor Lautner," she huffed.

Six mouths dropped open. "No. Still not good enough. People you shagged doesn't count."

"Oh! I know!" Gail exclaimed. "That dance, Lei. You know, from that Tarantino horror movie. Um, Death Proof."

"You can do the lap dance from Death Proof?" Niall asked.

"I can do several dances. Including the stair dance from Dirty Dancing."

"Show us," Louis demanded. "Use Harry as the guy."

Gail found the song while Liam ran in for a kitchen chair. Tanalei grabbed the bottle of rum and took a shot . . . or three. Niall, Louis and Zayn cleared space then grabbed cameras.

"You're taping this?" she asked.

"Hell yeah. You really think I'm gonna let this opportunity pass and not have a reminder?" Louis said.

"Oh Lord. Please don't post it."

"It won't leave our possession," he promised, sealing it with a light kiss.

Taking a deep breath, she walked over to Zayn, who was standing a distance behind Harry. She glanced up and winked. The music started and she began to dip and sway, softly singing along. She turned and strutted forward, smiling at Niall as she ran her hand up the back of Harry's hair. Dropping into a crouch, she spread her legs, doing a few hip thrusts. She came back up, looking over her shoulder. After turning, she did a little hip shake then went back down into a crouch. She crawled across the floor to Harry. With her head in his lap, she whipped her head back and forth. She scaled his body, her lips barely touching him.

"Oh my God," Liam said as he watched.

"Fucking lucky," Louis said.

Liam looked over at him. "Aren't you joining them?"

He shook his head. "Not right now." His eyes widened. "Holy shit."

Glancing back at the dance, his mouth fell open. "I have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend," he muttered as he watched Tanalei shake her hips inches from Harry's crotch.

When the song ended, she was laying across his lap.

"Get upstairs right now," Harry said softly in her ear. She glanced at the young man. "Now, Lei."

She slid off his lap. "I'll be right back."

"No you won't," Louis called to her retreating back.

Tanalei was at her door when she heard pounding feet on the stairs. She turned to see Harry top the steps and turn toward her. She didn't get a chance to say anything before he had her against the wall, his tongue coaxing her into a deep kiss. His hands delved under her dress to shove her panties down her legs.

She ripped her mouth from his. "Harry, someone will see."

"Don't care," he muttered against her neck. He pushed his shorts down, freeing his erection. He lifted her leg to his hip. He thrust forward, impaling her. She bit her lip as he pulled out then surged forward.He bit at her neck. He tilted her hips slightly. She gasped as his dick raked across a spot inside her.

"Again." Soon she was crying out.

"Louis' gonna join us," he said in her ear. "He's giving me a few days with you first." He picked up his pace. "We've been fantasizing about it. You on your knees with a cock in your mouth and another in your pussy. Can you imagine it?" He pounded into her as much as he could with her ankles locked behind his back.

"Harder. God, Harry." Her back stiffened against the wall as her orgasm rushed through her. He groaned as her pussy tightened around him. He arched back when the first stream released from the head of his dick.

Harry opened his eyes to find himself on his knees on the floor. Tanalei had her head back against the wall. Both of them were breathing heavy. He clutched at her hips, pulling her closer. She opened her eyes; the bright green orbs stared at him.

He touched her cheek under her eye. "Your eyes were blue when you took the contacts off the other day. When you got mad at Niall, they were brown. Now they're green."

A smile graced her lips. "They're my mood ring."

"They've been green a lot since we met." He ground his pelvis against hers. "Do I make you horny?"

"God, yes." She pulled him forward for a kiss.

Tanalei rolled over to stare at the clock. One am. Tomorrow was Harry and Gail's big emotional scene, so Harry was with Louis tonight. Funny how you can get used to someone lying next to you after a few days. Getting up, she made her way to downstairs and out to the pool. She quickly shed her gown and jumped in.

Louis watched as Tanalei surfaced. He had been in the kitchen when she came downstairs. He decided to join her and shucked his underwear. He dove in, surfacing near her.

"You scared the shit outta me, Lou." She splashed water at him.

He grinned. "I couldn't sleep. I saw you come out here and decided to join you." He swam closer. She retreated until her back hit the side of the pool. He came flush against her and groaned. His head dropped to her neck, licking the water off her.

"Lou," she moaned. His lips moved across her jaw to her lips. Capturing her lips, he thrust his tongue inside. Her arms slipped around his neck while her legs went around his waist. His hips pushed against her, causing them both to moan. Repositioning, his dick slipped inside her.

"Oh fuck." He pulled back then pushed forward. Soon he was fully inside her. Her muscles clenched around him. "Don't do that."

"Move, Louis," she begged. He did. Keeping one hand on the ledge, he placed the other on her ass, tilting it up. "Oh sweet Jesus. Right there."

His lips covered hers when little yelps escaped. One of her hands slipped between them. He could feel it circling her clit. Soon she exploded around him. He gripped her tighter as tingles raced up his spine. Tearing his lips from hers, he gritted his teeth as erupted inside her. He pressed her against the wall as tremors rocked his body. She protested when he went to move away.

"We can't sleep in the pool, Lei."

She sighed. "I know."

"Let's go snuggle up to Harry." He swam/carried her to the steps. With the grace of a goddess, she climbed out of the pool. Using her nightgown, she wiped at the water. He just stared at her.

She looked back at him. "Lou?"

"Absolutely beautiful," he said as he got out of the pool. He pulled her into a deep kiss. "Bed. Now." He chased her upstairs to his room.

*&*&*

*&*&*

May 2014

Harry reached his arms around Tanalei, "helping" her cook. Gail giggled at them as Tanalei slapped her lover's hands again.

"Gail! Gail! You gotta come see how high Liam throws me!" Eli ran up to his cousin, pulling at her hand.

"I'm helpin' your mama fix lunch right now. Ain't you hungry?"

"Yeah." He looked over at his mother, noticing Harry's arms around her. He frowned before running back outside.

"What was that look for?" Harry asked. "I thought the boys liked me." Tanalei shrugged.

"They never seen you be affectionate with anyone but Curt and Poppy," Gail spoke up. "You and Archer divorced when Eli was two. Y'all barely touched before then."

Tanalei frowned. "I hug Curt's friends. And he's seen me kiss Chaske before."

"Yeah, but not like this." She waved a knife at her aunt, making her notice the stance her and Harry were in. His arms were wrapped around her and she was leaning back into his chest. "You and Chaske might have slept together last year, but you weren't comfortable with him like this. Especially in front of your kids."

She glanced at Harry over her shoulder. He shrugged. "I'm affectionate. I like to hug," he squeezed her to him, "and kiss," he kissed her cheek, "the people I care about."

"Hence the rumors about you and Louis," Niall commented when he walked into the kitchen. He pecked Gail on her lips before heading to the refrigerator.

"Aw, Nialler. Feeling left out?" Harry strolled over to his friend then bit him on the neck.

"Ow, dammit, Harry! I hate when you do that!"

"Here, sweetie," Gail said as she kissed the spot Harry bit. "There. All better."

Harry watched Tanalei and her kids out of the corner of his eye. She had her whole family up for a visit for Mother's Day. Next weekend she was leaving for Atlanta for Eli's eighth birthday.

"Are y'all enjoyin' the States while y'all are here?" Tanalei's mother, Linda, asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Harry said.

"We've toured here a few times the past few years," Liam elaborated.

Linda Harris studied the young men in front of her. Two were playing in the pool with her daughter and grandsons while another was strumming a guitar with her son. Her husband was conversing with the other men. Then there were the two sitting with her. She glanced over at her daughter.

"She's happy. I haven't seen her like this in a long time."

"What about acting? Isn't she happy with that?" Liam asked.

"She is, but it's a job she enjoys doin' when she can. Have you read her books? That's her passion: writin'." She shook her head. "I'm talkin' about her bein' happy with life."

The boys glanced at each other before turning back to Mrs. Harris.

"She writes?"

"I know she wrote Torn Apart. She has other stories she wrote?"

"Wait here." She got up then returned shortly with two books. "This is her young adult novel about shape shifters. This is her adult romance novel. Read with caution and don't let her see them."

"Rose Spears. That's Tanalei?" Liam queried.

She nodded. "She's one of the top young adult authors."

"And she writes movie scripts. Impressive."

"I know where I've heard of her before," Harry said. "Lottie was reading one while they were here." He pointed to the young adult book. "And I think my sister was reading this one."

"There not her only books. They're each part of a series. These are both the first ones." She glanced up. "Hide them. She's comin'."

Tanalei passed by the table where her mother was sitting with Harry and Liam. The boys were trying to look innocent. Her eyes narrowed on her lover. "What are you hidin'?" she asked as she caressed his hair.

"Nothing." He smiled his panty-dropping smile.

"Uh huh. I'm gonna get changed then fix dinner."

"We're going out," Louis said as he and Zayn ushered the small boys inside. Tanalei crossed her arms. "There are 18 people in this house, Tanalei. You are not cooking tonight. Or tomorrow. Your dad and brother are barbecuing."

She sighed. "Fine. Whatever." She retreated into the house.

Louis smiled at getting his way. Grabbing Harry's beer, he took a sip, just when Linda asked, "So, which one of you is sleepin' with my daughter?" He choked on the alcohol.

"Never occurred to me that Mummy Wolf had a mum of her own," the Doncaster man grumbled.

"Let's talk in the shower," Madison said. "Less chance of anyone over hearin' us."

Tanalei climbed into the tub while her best friend showered. "I'm so fuckin' confused, Maddi."

"You've got one hot guy in your bed and another wants to join y'all. Not much to be confused about."

"No. It's more like have two hot guys in my bed. I'm confused about my feelin's, Mad."

Madison grabbed a towel to dry off as Tanalei stripped in the tub. "When the fuck did that happen?"

"A few weeks ago."

"And you didn't tell me? Heifer." Biting her lip, she decided whether to tell her sister-in-law something. "I spoke with Harry the first visit. I told him I could see the two of you together."

"Maddi!"

"I had a dream the other night, Lei. I was at your weddin'. You took my breath away with how beautiful you looked. Harry was waitin' for you, Louis standin' next to him. Both of them had the biggest smiles on their faces."

Tanalei shivered. Madison had prognostic dreams. "Maddi, don't say anythin' to them."

"That wasn't the end of it. We were on a beach. The three of you stood together, cuttin' a cake."

She slid down the shower wall. "Not one fuckin' word."

"I'm gonna miss you," Harry said softly. The group was standing next to the terminal where Tanalei and Gail were about to board the plane for Atlanta.

"I'll only be gone for four days. I'll be back on Monday." She glanced up at him. Their foreheads touched as they quietly talked.

"I'll be lonely." She snorted. "What? I will."

"What about Louis? He'll still be here."

12