Larry's New Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

Popping the cap off a tube of cherry red lip stick, Catherine set about brightening my lips. She wrapped her hand around my chin puckering my lips as making her job easier. Once they were coated evenly, Catherine had me smack my lips and smile for her. "Good your teeth are clean, now open your present."

My heart almost exploded in my chest I was so excited and my little penis stiffened instantly. I reached up and let my fingers run along the hem of Catherine's skirt. Her hand snapped out and slapped mine away. "What are you doing silly sissy."

Turning her chair again Catherine picked up a small brown box. She handed me the little box and I just sat there, knees spread begging to be caught. I looked down by the box and allowed a wave of confusion to roll over me. The little brown box was actually wrapped in a brown butcher paper. With a little folded piece on top. I flipped it open to find my name in Catherine's neat little hand writing. That was the first clue to me that nothing that had happened to me that day was random.

Pulling the brown paper off the little white box I let it fall to the ground. It was actually quite difficult to pull the small box apart, but once I had it open I was even more confused. Inside was what looked like a hollow dildo. That thought had barely bounced around my head before a second thought raced past it, it was a male chastity cage. My mouth fell open a little, just to be pushed closed again by Catherine's delicate finger.

"Franny, can we be honest." Catherine said, smiling sweetly as she waited for my response. All I could do was nod. "That tiny little thing between your legs isn't going to please a woman. And when you're with a REAL man, you're going to be in panties and bent over. So again it doesn't really have any use does it?"

The answer was obvious but it still hurt to hear it said aloud by a woman so intoxicatingly beautiful. With a gentle pressure on my chin Catherine raised my gaze until it met hers "Are you ready to seal that little sissy clit away."

I nodded my head quickly as I looked over my shoulder terrified I would see someone watching me. Seeing that the coast was clear I returned my attention to Catherine. She had taken the box from me. Pulling the cage out and tossing the box into the trash. "Stand."

I rose to my feet and leaned my head back. I closed my eyes when I felt her hands on my penis. I swallowed hard and tried not to cry, but when I heard the snap of a tiny lock tears spilled over and streaked down my face. Catherine jumped to her feet just as my knees were about to buckle. She wrapped her arms around me keeping me up right. I leaned my head on her shoulder and let myself go. "Shhh, it's ok honey. You liked it when that big hard cock." Catherine paused drawing out the word cock in a low whisper. "Fucked your virgin little sissy pussy didn't you."

I nodded my head yes, unable to speak. Catherine slipped her hand between us and wrapped around my caged member. "It is going to take some time but you will learn to revel in your new place in life."

Rubbing her finger in gentle circles just above my penis Catherine calmed me down. Once my breathing came under control, I apologized for my outburst.

"That is ok honey, you can take my panties now. But I expect them returned tomorrow, clean." Catherine said putting a heavy emphasis on the word clean. I realized then that I was going to have a long night. I need to get some new panties and a matching bra for work tomorrow. Wash them and Catherine's panties, plus I need to get to bed early so that I could get up and be in the office to return them before anyone else arrived. "Why are you still in my cubicle and pretending to be a man?"

Catherine's words snapped my back to reality and my current situation. I stepped back and grabbed the cotton panties from her desk. They may have been cotton but they were deliciously soft, Crouching down I slipped both feet into them and slid them up my legs. They sat low on my hips and were cotton, but were soft enough that I still felt feminine. A started to say something but Catherine raised a finger to her lips and turned away from me.

Turning from the woman that I was being to see as a new authority figure in my life I peeked my head out of Catherine's cubicle praying that no one was watching. Returning to my desk was never really an option, so I started for Larry's office. As I snaked my way through the office I realized just how many people actually were here this afternoon.

Just as I reached Larry's door took hold of the knob I remembered something. Larry often locked his door after lunch. Looking back over my shoulder I could see more than a few people milling about between cubicles. Even if I could survive the day at my desk wearing nothing but pink panties below the waste, I had earned them after all I wasn't about to take them off, there is no way I could get TO my desk without being seen. Closing my eyes and whispering an audible but quite prayer I turned the knob.

I rushed Larry's door like I was being chased by an angry mob of co-workers. I pushed the door closed and exhaled holding still waiting for Larry to start screaming before I sucked in another full breath. When he didn't I closed my eyes and filled my lungs, that was when I realized that hadn't really taken a full breath since I left Catherine's desk.

Larry was sitting at his desk typing away, I couldn't tell what he was doing but he certainly didn't seem to notice me. Slowly and quietly I locked Larry's door. My pants were still where I had dropped them. I let out a quite sigh of relief at the site of them which is something I never thought I would do. Today really was becoming a day of firsts.

Clearing my throat after a minute of standing there, did not get the reaction I hoped for. Larry was still typing away furiously just as he was when I left almost an hour ago. After I cleared my throat he stopped but he never looked up from his computer monitor. "I see you found some panties. Where you lying to me earlier when you said you didn't have any?"

"No..." I almost said sir but thankfully I caught myself. "No, Master, I borrowed them."

Larry signaled for me to come closer and as I neared his desk he motioned for me to come around behind it. Once behind his desk I took a chance and peeked at his monitor, I was surprised to find him doing actual work. Larry never struck me as someone who actually worked. Cupping my caged penis, Larry laughed as he bent me across his still clear desk. His fingers were wet as he pulled the crouch of the little cotton panties aside. His fingers slipped easily into my sissy pussy. First one and then a second he pumped them in and out a few times before pulling them back out. My head slumped against the table when he did. I felt so empty without him. I whispered my lustful thoughts; thank god he couldn't hear me.

"Louder" his voice boomed in the silence. And my heart quivered he heard me.

"Please fuck me again." I reached back as I said it, grabbing for any part of Larry, desperate to keep him from walking away. "Please I want it."

Larry walked around to the front of his desk unzipping his pants. Fishing his cock free from his pants he put its plump head right at my lips. I reached out with my tongue, sliding across his skin before sucking it into my mouth. His cock was warm and filled every inch of my wet mouth perfectly. I was in heaven as my tongue slid along the length of his shaft. If felt his hand resting on the back of my head as he quickened his pace. Just as I was beginning to taste the salty delight of pre-cum, Larry pulled free of my mouth, leaving me whimpering for his return.

I watched as Larry walked back around his desk and me, while his hand gently stroked his glistening cock. For a moment my heart sang, he was going to fuck me again. Then I felt him slap my pantied ass with his hard cock, but I didn't feel him press into me. I looked back to see Larry standing over me a wicked grin on his face as he stroked his cock.

"Rule number seven, One day a week you are required to wear cotton panties. But ofcourse they have to be covered in at least one load of fresh cum." Larry grunted to me as cum exploded from his cock. I closed my eyes and dropped my head, shuddering as each long string of hot cum draped across my Catherine's cotton panties. "I am assuming that you came here, to get your pants?"

Larry used the back of my shirt to wipe the last remnants of cum from his cock. As his cum began to soak into the cotton panties I realized just how easily Larry and Catherine had maneuvered me into this position. "Yes Master, I did come for my pants."

I heard Larry's pants zip up as he stepped back from me. "Ok you can have them back. But you wear those panties as they are right now, for the rest of the day."

I didn't answer Larry instead I slid off his desk and grabbed my pants. The thrill of his cock was gone now and all I felt was the same shame as I had earlier. When I got to the door I slipped out of my shoes and started to put my pants on. As I slid my first leg in I noticed the change. Larry had taken a seam ripper and open my pants up from the zipper down though the crotch and all the way up the back. I would have to walk very slowly the rest of the day or everyone would see my pink cum soaked panties.

I walked quietly too my desk, I moved slowly doing my best to make sure pants were not flapping open. As I took my seat with Larry's cold cum sliding across my ass my email chimed. It was from Catherine. I opened the message and read it over quickly.

Hello sissy,

I need the attached document proofed and prepped before you leave today. I will be out of the office the rest of the afternoon so you can just email it to John in shipping.

Mistress Catherine

I typed out a quick yes ma'am and got to work.

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers
12