Larry's New World

Story Info
Larry becomes Mary's pet.
8.3k words
4.58
18.4k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being an introvert can be pretty challenging at times. You live day by day; going to work or school then straight home. Clubs, parties, or any other social gatherings are things they typically stay away from. Such is the case for Larry Driver. At the age of 24, he works overnight as a security guard, Monday through Friday, from 10 pm to 6 am.

After going through a drastic event in his life, he became secluded and shy. Losing both parents and a younger sibling can take a major toll in someone's life. Larry managed, however, to deal with the tragedy much better than he expected. A decent job, his own apartment and his own car were all he really wanted.

His security job at the hotel was fairly easy and quite boring honestly; which suited him. However, on this typical hot Wednesday night, his life will take a surprising turn and Larry will never be the same again.

Larry arrived at work at the usual time:20 minutes prior. He got out of his car and made his way to the post to relieve his partner. On his way there, he noticed a beautiful young black woman , wearing a bright red dress and matching heels. Her shouldered length hair was brown with light blond highlights.

Larry has not had much luck with women. He seldom fantasized about spending a night with a young black woman. And on this particular night, his fantasy will become reality. Mary, the woman in red, was no typical woman, however. Larry will get the surprise of a lifetime he will not regret. A week with the woman in red will be more than he bargained for...

--------------------------------------------

Night 1

"Good evening, Ma'am." Larry said, his voice slightly breaking.

"Good evening." replied Mary.

Now up close, Larry was stunned by her beauty. He has never seen such a beautiful woman. She was about 6"1, appeared athletic and her skin was smooth. She used coconut lotion on her skin as the smell hit him while he held the entrance door open for her to go through.

"Thank you. " she said with a beaming smile.

Mary proceeded to head over to the concierge to check in, dragging her suitcase behind her.

"Hello John. How are you?"

"Well, hello Mary. Long time, no see." said John, his hands out shaking Mary's hands in a loving manner.

"Yes. I've been...quite busy." Mary added, with a wink.

Larry was now on post and going over the checklist for the night. He kept glancing over to where Mary stood, seemingly unable to stop looking at her. From the back, she seemed as if she played a sport involving a lot of running. The muscles in her exposed legs were well defined.

John, who noticed Larry looking at Mary, notified her and both came with a quick plan.

"Larry..." John yelled out to Larry, snapping him back to reality.

"Yes John." Larry politely replied.

"Help Ms. Blake here with her bags." John responded.

Larry, who was working as a rover that night and with seemingly nothing to do, gladly obliged. Upon finishing checking in, Mary and Larry headed up to her apartment. She was staying in room 1408. Mary was sipping on her latte and focused on her phone. Larry was himself focused on admiring her body. With both of them not paying attention, they bumped into each other; causing Mary to spill some of her latte onto her new dress.

"This is a new dress, you dick." Mary shouted.

"I am so sorry." said Larry apologetically.

Trying to dry it up with a tissue was no use.

"You are gonna pay for this, you little bitch." Mary added.

Larry could not blame her. After all, it was a new dress. He appeared to be dreading what was to come next though.

"I will repay you every dime back for this dress." Larry quickly stated.

At that time, they were standing in front of the door. Mary unlocked the door and propped it open. She then turned around to face Larry.

"I don't need your money. I have something better." said Mary, grabbing his collar and shoving him in the room. She grabbed her bag, walked in and locked the door behind her. Mary has found her new pet and was gonna have the time of her life with Larry.

Larry was sitting on the ground inside the apartment, confused and visibly scared.

"Don't be scared, sweetie. You're gonna love it." Mary announced.

"Now get naked. And fast.". ordered Mary

Larry was now understandably worried and extremely scared. A look that Mary knew all too well.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you." Mary stated as she walked over to him and placed her right foot on his chest, pushing him to the ground.

That gesture enticed him to start taking his clothes off. Larry was now standing in the living room completely naked and confused.

Meanwhile, Mary opened her suitcase and took her equipment and toys out which included ropes and handcuffs; among other things. She then took her dress off and was wearing a black latex top, black underwear, nylons and her red shoes still on.

Mary turned to face Larry , who was slowly getting aroused from the view in front of him. She ordered him to use the rope to tie his feet, spread out at shoulder length; to which he complied.

"Good boy." Mary said, visibly satisfied.

Next, she grabbed the handcuffs and placed each on his hands and also spread them, leaving him vulnerable; Larry was now super terrified.

Mary decided to push the bar holding the handcuffs forward, forcing him to be bent over, his ass exposed. Mary then stood behind him and took her panties off. She was now only wearing the latex top, the nylons and her red shoes.

Larry took a peek behind him and almost choked at the sight he saw. Mary was a transgender. And she was easily 10 inches, definitely bigger than his, a mere 8 inches.

"What are you planning on doing with that?" Larry asked, seriously concerned.

"Make you pay." Mary stated.

Even though he didn't want to admit it, Larry has been fantasizing about transgenders lately and was now turned on.

"Something tells me that you will be enjoying this." Mary said, laughing.

Mary went to her bag, pulled out the lube, a pair of gloves, condoms and a whip. She put the gloves on, put some lube on two of her fingers and inserted them into his ass.

"You are to call me Mistress from now on or you shall be whipped. Understood?"

"Yes, I understand." Larry replied, cringing as the pain slightly gave way to pleasure.

A whip slashed across Larry's back; sending a shock throughout his body.

"Sorry. Yes, Mistress." Larry quickly rectified.

"Much better, slut." Mary said, satisfied.

Mary started spanking his ass. After each spank, she thrust her fingers into his ass. Feeling as if he's ready, she placed a condom on her cock, which was rock hard, and lubed it.

"This might hurt at first." she stated.

Mary placed the tip of her cock in his ass and slowly pushed herself in, inch by inch until she bottomed out. She also demanded that he thanks him after every thrust. Slowly, she almost pulled out all the way before shoving her dick back all the way in.

"Thank you." Larry said, trying to adapt to the pain and get comfortable.

Another whip went across his back, sending another shock through his body.

"Thank you who?" she asked.

"Thank you, Mistress!"

Satisfied, she repeated the same process for a little bit over five minutes. Unable to contain herself, however, she picked up the pace and started going faster and faster.

Larry's body shifted slightly forward after every hard thrust. To prevent that from happening anymore, Mary grabbed the bar, holding him in place and continued pushing herself into his ass.

Feeling as if she was coming close to exploding, she pulled out and took the condom out. She then walked around and her cock, still rock hard, was close to his face now. She slapped his face with it.

"Suck it, slut." she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Larry obeyed, as he opened his mouth.

She shoved her dick into his mouth. He started going up and down her shaft, all the way down to the balls and back up. Mary started thrusting hard, now fucking his mouth. She started going faster and faster, her cock reaching down his throat. This reaction caused him to gag a bit.

That gag reflex sent Mary over the edge. She exploded into his mouth. Loads after loads went into his mouth, down his throat. Some of the cum started leaking out the corner of his mouth as Mary's cock was still in his mouth. That drew a smile out of Mary.

"What do you say, pet?" asked Mary, pulling her cock out.

"Thank you, Mistress." he answered.

"You're welcome my slut."

Mary cleaned herself up. After that, she took the cuffs off him, sending Larry tumbling to the ground.

"Untie yourself and get dressed." she ordered.

"Yes Mistress."

Larry, still trying to recover from that session, slowly got up and eventually got dressed. He was standing in the middle of the living room; confused as to what to do next.

"You are now gonna be my slut for the week. You are to meet me here at 11 pm sharp every night for that week. Is that understood, slut?"

"Understood Mistress." Larry replied.

"Good. Now, get out."

"Yes Mistress."

Larry walked out of the apartment a bit anxious and somewhat happy at the same time. A mix of emotions ran through Larry for the rest of the night as he completed his shift. He had no idea what was to come next but he was somehow looking forward to it.

Upon finishing his shift, Larry stopped and grabbed breakfast before heading home. Once he got home, he took a quick shower and laid down. He was exhausted. However, he could not sleep. Images of last night were still vivid in his mind. He started imagining about what was to come and finally drifted off to sleep.

Night 2

Larry slept all day and was awaken by his alarm going off. It was already 8 pm and he slowly got up; dragging himself out of bed. He eventually got ready, made himself dinner and was off to work. He even considered not showing to work to avoid meeting with Mary. Desire was however tempting him to head over there and see what his fate had in store for him.

Larry arrived a bit earlier than usual and sat in his car, waiting for his shift to start. Without realizing it, Mary had walked up to his car and knocked on his window. He jumped a bit, not expecting to see her so soon. He rolled his window down to see what exactly she wanted.

"Hello my pet. How are you feeling?" Mary asked.

"I am a little anxious, Mistress." he replied.

"Don't be. Tonight will be fun. And I have a surprise for you."

With that statement, she walked away; leaving him baffled. He was seriously debating just leaving but decided to stay and see what she had in store for him. He checked his watch once again and it was 9:45 pm.

He got out of the car and made his way to relieve his coworker. Once done, he got settled and did the checklist. His routine completed, he started roving the building, before it was time to meet with Mary. He usually starts from the fourteenth floor and makes his way down to the first floor. Tonight, Larry started with the first floor. He will carry out this routine for the rest of the week he will be spending with Mary. Larry checked every floor and was now on the fourteenth floor. By the time he got to Mary's apartment, it was 10:58. He waited a second then knocked on her door.

"Come in." Mary yelled through the door.

Larry opened the door and walked in. Mary stood in the living room, wearing a latex top and no underwear, her cock dangling in front of her. Standing in her heels, the whip in her right hand, the other hand on her hip. She motioned Larry to close the door behind him.

"My pleasure Mistress."

Mary had a smirk on her face as Larry closed the door. Larry, his back turned, did not see what was going on behind him. Another transgender walked out from the nearby bathroom, wearing the same outfit as Mary.

When he turned around and realized what was happening, it took him a minute to process it. The woman standing by the bathroom looked identical to Mary. They were twin sisters.

"Meet Mira. My twin sister. She's here to help me with your punishment." Mary explained.

Larry was completely stunned. Just two nights ago, he was afraid to approach women and tonight, he was standing in front of two beautiful and identical transgenders.

"You know the deal." Mary said, tossing him the ropes.

Larry got undressed and assumed the position, quickly tying his feet and allowing Mary to place the handcuffs on him. He was now as vulnerable as he was last night. He had a bigger problem in his hands tonight. Make it two bigger problems.

Bent over, his hands were leveled to each of their cocks. The sisters placed their cocks in each of his hands. Larry subconsciously started stroking them; up and down slowly. They were now both hard and ready to proceed.

"I want him first." said Mira.

"He's all yours." added Mary.

Both now in agreement, and without any warning, Mira shoved her cock into Larry's mouth, going in balls deep. Mary moved over to the chair, sat down and started stroking her cock as she watch the scene unfolding in front of her. Larry gagged, causing him to softly bite her cock. Mira got pissed. She slapped his back hard.

"You little fuck." Mira yelled.

"What happened?" Mary asked.

"The little bitch bit me."

"Is that right?" Mary added.

Mary took the whip and slashed it across his back several times. Larry's back was starting to turn red, forcing Mary to stop. She didn't to inflict too much damage and preserve her new pet. He had a long week to go.

"I am not done pet." Mary said.

She started spanking his ass with the whip; each whip harder than the last. Meanwhile, Mira's cock was nice and wet and took it out of his mouth. Larry took a breather. But not for long. Mary shoved her cock into his mouth and started fucking his mouth. Mira was gliding her hand across his back, admiring her sister's work. Her hand made her way down to his ass and she spanked it then grabbed it, giving it a good squeeze.

Unlike her sister, Mira did not believe in condoms. Mira took a good look at his ass and couldn't resist. She wasn't as gentle as Mary was. She grabbed his hips and shoved her cock inside his ass and started pounding away. Each thrust sent him forward onto Mary's cock. At that point, Larry's holes were filled and he was in heaven.

Mira slowed down the pace a bit, sensually fucking him now. Larry felt every inch of Mira's cock go in. This effect caused Mary to pick her pace and started fucking his mouth faster.

"Having fun sis?" Mira asked.

"Not yet." Mary answered, with lust in her eyes.

"I want him to taste his own ass." Mira added.

Mary took her cock out Larry's mouth to make way for Mira's cock. Mary was eager to start fucking his ass once again. Mira's cock was once more in his mouth.

"How does it taste slut?" Mira asked, pulling her cock out and allowing him to answer.

"It tastes good Mistress."

"I bet it does." Mira said hysterically.

Mary placed a condom on her dick while that was unfolding. She looked at his ass and could not believe what she was about to do. Mary was not planning on being as gentle as last night. She pushed her dick in all the way. She started pounding away at his ass. Larry's screams were muffled by Mira's cock in his mouth.

Mary and Mira looked at each other and nodded. A look only the two of them knew. With that nod, they switched places. Mary was not able to control her urges as much as Mira. Once her cock was back in his mouth, she couldn't resists anymore. She exploded into his mouth and it appeared she wasn't gonna stop. Loads after loads filled hist throat and mouth.

Mira, on the other hand, kept pounding and pounding Larry's ass. His ass felt so good and so tight against her cock. Mira thought to herself that this was the best ass she ever had. Mira's thrusts were long, fast and hard. She was now approaching an orgasm.

Mary didn't want to leave poor Larry out of all the fun. While Mira moved to his mouth, Mary started stroking Larry's cock, which was hard this whole time but was able to contain his urges. With sucking Mira's cock and Mary stroking his cock, Larry was near his own orgasm. He also did a better job sucking Mira's cock. With every thrust into his mouth, Mira felt it coming.

"I'm gonna cum." Mira screamed, her body tensing up.

Mira released her loads into his mouth. Cum was dripping all over his chin down to his neck because he was unable to swallow as fast as she was shooting her loads. In the meantime, Larry had also reached an orgasm and exploded his loads all over Mary's chest and chin.

Mira crashed to the floor next to her sister. They both looked up at the slave that was in front of him.

"This was amazing." Mira blurted out, trying to catch her breath.

Mary undid the cuffs and Larry was sent stumbling to the ground, visibly exhausted.

"Catch your breath then untie yourself." Mary ordered, slouching to the ground.

"Anything for you Mistress." Larry promptly replied.

Once the ropes were off, Larry fell to the ground and took a deep breath. After a few minutes, he got up and got dressed. Mira was completely passed out and Mary had started dozing off. Larry knew already what to do.

He walked out of the apartment. He was still a bit shaken but satisfied at what transpired tonight. He could not wait to see what else was in store for him for the remaining of the time he will spend with her; and possibly more fun with Mira as well. He returned to complete his checks and he was extremely happy. Larry was not as afraid and skeptical as he was in the beginning. Larry was actually looking forward to tomorrow night.

Night 3

With no more apparent concern about Mary, Larry was able to fall asleep quite easily once he got home. This time, he slept like a baby. It was late afternoon when he finally woke up. He laid in bed for a minute or two before turning the tv on and look for his favorite show. It was just in time as it hit 5 pm and family feud started. He watched the two hours that aired before hitting the showers.

While in the shower, thoughts of Mary and Mira came to mind and he started masturbating in there. Once he got out of the shower, he got dressed for work and decided to stop at a fast food place to get dinner before heading to work. Even there, as he was eating, he couldn't help but think about the two sisters and what they had planned for him for the evening.

Larry, after finishing his dinner, went straight to work. He arrived way too early than he usually does. Larry was there over 45 minutes before his shift started. He walked towards his post and completed his checklist early; to allow him more time to finish his rounds and be standing in front of Mary's apartment 15 minutes prior. He also noticed that John was happier tonight than usual and he could not figure it out. He will figure it out as the night progresses however.

After finishing his checklist, Larry looked up and noticed that the front desk was empty. John was gone and there was a sign stating that the computer was down for the evening and to come back in the morning. Something seemed fishy to Larry at that point because it was unusual for John to disappear the way he did tonight.

Larry started doing his rounds prior to 10 pm to get a head start. His relief was already gone for the night. Everything appeared to be in order on all the floors until he got to the fourteenth floor. Mary was standing outside her room with a large coat on, covering her body. As he approached her, he noticed that she was holding a pair of blindfolds.

"Put this on." Mary ordered

"Sure thing Mistress." Larry replied, confident that he was in good hands.

Mary guided him into the apartment, towards the living room. Tonight will be a very different night in Larry's life as he did not expect to participate in what is about to unfold but he knew that he will enjoy just as much as the previous nights.