Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Larry decides.
1.2k words
4.24
24.2k
14

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Decision time

Friday arrived and I was in the changing room getting ready when Jenn walked in. On my first evening of posing it was scary when she came in. I instinctively covered up and she laughed. "No point doing that Larry. I'll be seeing all in a few moments anyway." We both laughed and it really helped settle my first day nerves.

When I stepped out onto the stage for the first time, I was worried I'd get a boner and be embarrassed. However, a boner was the last thing on my mind as I viewed a room of about twenty undergrads, most of whom were girls. If there was any penile reaction, it was to shrink away. I hoped they weren't expecting 'supercock'. If they were, they were going to be mightily disappointed. That was ten weeks ago. Now I was ready to take the next step.

"How're you doing Larry? Keeping well?" Jenn asked.

"Yes thanks. All is good."

"Have you made a decision yet?" she asked.

"I'll give it a try."

"Thanks Larry," she smiled. "You ready for this evening?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

As usual Jenn had the stage set. Tonight I was lying back on a sofa, with my left arm up along the top and my right hand on my right thigh. Gently, she lifted my penis from between my thighs and laid it against my right thigh. That was the first she'd ever handled me and I had to fight the tingling that was starting within my cock. Is this what I would be in for in the new class? Thankfully thinking of something completely different cooled the sensations.

When the session was over Jenn dropped in, while I changed, for a chat about the new set-up the following term.

"It will be in here as usual Larry. I'll have the stage set and I'll get you posed. I hope you didn't mind me touching you this evening. It's what I'll be doing from now on to get the correct pose. Might that be a problem?"

"No. Not at all," I said and my cock twitched at the prospect. I hoped she didn't notice it getting thicker. "I was a bit surprised but it was no big deal."

"That's good. Next week at the same time then?" she asked.

"Yes. Not a problem."

Off she went and off I went to get my McD's.

The following week passed quietly and Friday soon arrived. It was the last session of the term. As usual Jenn arrived in as I changed and told me that since this was to be the last session it was to be a fun one and before I could ask what she meant, she produced some tinsel and tied it in a bow around my cock.

"You look wonderful," she said sarcastically. "Let's go."

She led me out and positioned me on a stool. Made me put my feet on the side rungs forcing my legs apart and showing off my tinsel decorated penis. She lifted it gently and made sure it was in full view of everyone. Her soft, warm and tender touch brought the tingles back to my cock and I had to concentrate hard to stop getting stiff. The class laughed when they saw my 'clothing' and Jenn got them settled and started.

At the end she dismissed the class and accompanied me back into the changing room.

"Let me take that off for you Larry," she said. "After all it was me that tied it on."

I stood facing her and she hunkered down in front, her face level with my crotch. I don't know if she deliberately took her time, or just had difficulty untying the bow, because she seemed to stay there a long time and her warm breath on my cock was doing things to me.

"I'm sorry Larry but I seem to have messed this up," she announced with a grin. "I've put it into a knot and I'll have to pull it off if that's ok? I hope it won't hurt."

"Fire away," I said and she tried.

She gently tugged at it and dragged it and my foreskin forward stretching my cock. The tinsel snagged on the head of my cock It was a strange but pleasant sensation and I tried hard not to react, but, with the combination of her tugging and her warm breath, my cock reacted as all cocks do when played with.

"Sorry Larry. I didn't mean for that to happen," she said apologetically.

Meanwhile my cock was growing harder and thicker making the tinsel dig deeper into the shaft.

"I seem to be making this worse," she said as she sat transfixed at my now erect cock.

I could see the back of her neck getting redder and imagined her face would be quite flushed too.

"It's no big deal," I said as I attempted to take over. I was enjoying being in the situation of having my stiff cock pointing at her, her not being freaked out and especially as it wasn't my fault. Is this what exhibitionism feels like I wondered. If it was then I was going to make the most of it.

I twisted the tinsel round to try and find the knot. It did nothing to ease my predicament. Instead it made me harder. Now I was blushing. Intending to help she grasped the head of my cock firmly. Gave it a squeeze. Kept up the pressure and watched as my cock slowly deflated. The erection had stretched the tinsel enough to make it easier to remove, which she did very carefully.

"Thanks," I said.

"My pleasure," she replied. "After all it was my fault."

Then looking directly at my cock she gently rubbed it saying, "Sorry fella for putting you through all that."

Once again it reacted and she pulled back saying, "Oops. Sorry Larry. I seem to be doing all the wrong things this evening."

"It's fine," I said smiling. "By the looks of things he doesn't mind either."

We both laughed and it seemed to ease the situation.

I proceeded to get dressed tucking my deflating cock comfortably into my shorts before putting on my shirt, socks, jeans and shoes. All the while she talked to me, asking what I hoped to do over the Christmas and New Year break. I told her I'd be staying with my mom and having a quiet time with her. She told me that she and her husband were hoping to get away for some winter sun in Cancun. I wished her well and hoped she had a great holiday and got a good tan. Then she gave me a quick, friendly hug and left.

Christmas and New Year passed quietly. Mom was a lot brighter and it was good to see her enjoying herself again. I didn't ask what had changed in her life to bring about this transformation as I didn't want to spoil it. Maybe she had decided to make an effort to start dating again. Had she met someone? Whatever it was I was grateful for it.

We spent a lot of time together watching TV and renting out some DVDs. We spent quiet times too; her reading while I did some college work. We didn't talk much about our separate lives and I certainly wasn't going to tell her about my new modelling assignment. I was unsure how she'd react and I definitely didn't want to derail her recovery from her grieving.