Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
Lead up to Session 4.
1.4k words
4.48
18.9k
11
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

I've tagged on an alternate ending. Which story-line should I follow?

*****

Session 4

After leaving Jenn I decided to go visit my mom and see if there was any way I could get her advice without having to tell what I was going to do. I didn't know how she'd react and I didn't want to spoil the amazing progress she'd made since last summer. I gave her a quick call to say I was coming since it would be unexpected.

I arrived shortly after 11pm and she made me some supper after asking if everything was ok. I assured her it was and I just needed time to think about things that were going on. She offered to listen and help in any way she could and I thanked her.

I went to bed and thought about what could happen next Friday. The thought of sitting in front of those women, watching me with a girl on stage pretending to be sitting in a mixed sauna was getting me horny and I had to wank to relieve the pressure in my balls. It didn't take long for the familiar tingling sensation in my balls to start and quickly spread along my stiff cock. Memories of dark hair's stiff nipples playing pokies with her blouse helped intensify the tingles. My cock was starting to twitch. The mental images of blondie's exposed breast and her tugging on her long nipple made me pump harder and faster. I could feel my cum building and my cock getting harder and more sensitive until the image of Jenn almost flashing her boob just sent me over the edge. I erupted. The first spurt flew high and landed on my shoulder quickly followed by three more over my stomach. My heart was racing. My breathing ragged. For a moment I'd forgotten I was in my mom's. I hoped I hadn't been too noisy and given myself away. I steadied my breathing and worriedly checked that none of my jizz had landed on the bed or the carpets. Thankfully it hadn't and after a quick clean of me I was under the duvet and sleeping.

The next morning mom made my breakfast and we sat and had a chat. She was worried about me and wanted to help. But how do you tell your prim and proper mother that not only are you a nude model but you're an erotic one, or should that be exotic? She probably thought I was a complete and innocent virgin who had never wanked never mind screwed. Well, she wouldn't have been too far wrong about the screwing part. So, I chickened out and made some excuse about whether or not I should continue with doing my library studies course. She thought it very wise of me to come home for a break and to think it over. As I sat there I started to realize how much she had changed from last summer. There was more life within her. She chatted openly more often. Smiled more often. Was losing weight. She was definitely different and I still don't know what was causing it. But who cares. Whatever it was, it was working.

The one and only time I ever saw one of mom's bras was not long after my father died and mom was in the throes of eating her way through her grief. I was helping with the laundry and there it was. It looked enormous. So curiosity made me look and it was a 44G. Being a typical young male I had no idea what that meant but judging by the cups I guessed it meant her boobs were enormous. I remember at the time feeling guilty about the thoughts I was having of her massive boobs and being turned on by them.

Now however, things were different. She still wasn't a size zero but she had lost a lot of weight and she now had a waist of sorts. She still had wide hips and because she dressed very conservatively in baggy tops, I had no idea what her chest was like.

"What are your plans today?" she asked, breaking me free from my thoughts.

"I don't have any apart from a little bit of college work. You?"

"None either apart from my usual evening jog."

"Good for you. How far do you jog?"

"Out to the park, two laps of the park and then back here."

I mentally calculated that to be about 5 miles. No wonder she was losing weight and toning up. I did the breakfast dishes and went to my room to get my course work completed. It wasn't until mom knocked on my door to tell me that she was away for her jog that I realized the time. I wished her well and started to round off my work for the night. By the time she was back from her run I was watching the news on TV.

"How'd your run go?" I asked.

"Fine thanks sweetie. I'll just go have a shower."

When she returned she was ready for bed. Pyjamas under a robe tied tightly about her waist and carrying her Kindle. Now I was able to make out her shape a bit better. She still had the wide hips and narrower waist but her chest was no longer looking enormous. More nice, if that makes any sense. I watched some more TV before going to bed and leaving her to her reading.

Sunday dawned and we spent the day relaxing. I was still trying to work up the nerve to ask her advice on my modelling. But no matter how I tried to organize and phrase it in my head, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. She wasn't that type of open-minded, liberal person and I was fairly sure that I'd give the new arrangement a go anyway.

Surely a girl would be just as embarrassed about being naked around a guy as I would be around a girl. And so what if I did get a boner. I'd been sporting one and stroking one for a few weeks now in front of mature women. Surely it couldn't be any worse than that. Could it??

The day wore on and soon it was time for me to head back to my apartment. Before I left mom asked if I'd managed to come to a decision about my course. I told her that I had and was prepared to give it a go and see what happens. She smiled. Hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

On Monday I met Jenn as arranged to tell her that I was ok with the forthcoming session. She was both pleased and relieved to hear that. The next few days were filled with anticipation and erotic excitement at the thought of sharing the stage with a naked girl. The fantasies I played out in my mind was of us having to touch each other for the benefit of the class. Those thoughts gave me plenty of reasons to masturbate every night.

And so, Friday evening arrived and I was already aroused at the prospects that this evening might bring. Another of my fantasies was that we might actually get along, like each other and possibly date. I'd certainly like that and was hopeful she might feel the same.

I went into the changing room and was stripping off when Jenn came in. "Ah, you're here. Good. I'll just go and bring in your new partner. She's a mature lady called Margo."

The word 'mature' burst all of the week long fantasies I'd been having. "Ah well," I thought. "I knew it was too good to be true."

The door opened behind me and Jenn said, "Margo, this is Larry. Larry this is Margo."

I turned to look and I froze as did Margo.

"Hi Margo," I croaked.

"Hi Larry," she said.

"I'll leave you two to get acquainted," said Jenn as she left the room.

I covered my manhood, looked at Margo and said, "Mom, what are you doing here?"

Alternate ending.

I covered my manhood, looked at Margo, my mother's next door neighbour, and said, "Mrs Kimble, what are you doing here?"