Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 08

Story Info
Session 5 The posing gets hotter and riskier.
3.7k words
4.67
34.2k
16

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*****

Session 5

All too soon Friday arrived. It wasn't that I was dreading it arriving. More nervous and fearful I suppose. I was worried that someone might figure out that we were mother and son. I was worried that it might spoil the relationship between mom and me; though the comfort of our naked hugs last weekend hadn't spoiled it. If anything I believe it had strengthened us. Don't know why as normal convention says it's wrong.

When I arrived mom was already there chatting with Jenn.

"Hi Jenn. Hi Margo," I said.

They both turned and said hi.

"Ready," Jenn asked.

"I think so," I said rather nervously.

"You nervous?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Only to be expected. Try to relax and enjoy it. Margo was telling me you'd probably be nervous posing with her rather than a younger model."

"Not true," I said. "I'd probably be more nervous with someone younger. Margo makes me feel safer and more confident."

"Why thank you Larry. That's very sweet of you," said mom smiling. "I may have to start calling you my little sweetie."

"Great move mom," I thought. Means if she accidentally called me sweetie Jenn wouldn't get curious. That, in a strange way, helped ease my nerves.

"Right, I'll leave you both to get ready while I go speak to the group," said Jenn. "I hope your admirers don't get jealous of Margo," she said with a wicked grin.

"Admirers?" quizzed mom.

"Did he not tell you that some of the ladies have shown quite an interest in his poses."

"No he didn't. Do I need to get jealous?" she said while winking at Jenn.

"Oh I think you could have some competition Margo."

On that note both of them looked at me and laughed, then Jenn left.

"Do you have admirers sweetie?"

"I don't really know," I replied.

"Why does she think that you do?"

Was mom jealous? Or was she just being curious? I couldn't tell.

"In some of the earlier sessions three of the ladies have come forward for a closer look quite a few times. So, I'm guessing she means that and she was probably trying to embarrass me in front of you."

"I can understand that. If there was a nude guy in front of me and I had the chance for a good look then I'd do the same."

"Would you?"

"Yes and don't try to tell me that if there was a nude woman in front of you to be studied you wouldn't chance a closer look too young man."

"Yeah, you're right."

By the time Jenn came back we were both naked and ready. She explained what she would like to happen.

"Margo I'd like you seated and Larry I'd like you to be standing in front of her. Then I'd like you to grasp Larry's penis and get your mouth as close to the head as you can without touching it. I promised Larry that there would be no unnecessary touching and no sex. OK?"

We both agreed that it was OK. Then mom threw a curve ball.

"Would it look better if I did touch it with my mouth without taking it into my mouth?"

"What the heck was she doing???" my brain screamed at me. If my thoughts had been any louder they'd have heard them.

"It probably would..." Jenn started.

"What is happening here?" my brain was screaming again.

"...but I'd promised Larry," she continued and looked at me.

My head was conflicted. A part of me was no, no, no, we can't go there or do that. While another part was thinking it would be mind blowing to have my mom maybe just kissing my boner.

"What do you think Larry? " Jenn asked.

"Can we just see what happens?" I replied.

Both Jenn and mom were happy with that and so we went on stage.

"Forget something Larry?" said Jenn.

The puzzled look on my face answered her question.

"The boy wonder is asleep," she said laughing while pointing to my cock. I'd been so engrossed in mom wanting to up the ante that I'd forgotten to work on my boner. Turning my back to the group I gave it a few strong strokes and thankfully it rose to the occasion. Jenn got mom comfortable on her seat and then positioned me in front of her. Holding me by the cock she manoeuvred me into position. Her warm hand had a firm grip of me and it was certainly helping me get stiffer. However, the way she was leading me, was more or less wanking me. The tingles were starting and I was worried I might just blow then and there. Thankfully she released me, but then mom took over. Her soft hand had a more relaxed grip and along with the taboo of a mother holding her son's cock, I was struggling to stay in control. My cock was really starting to twitch now, which I'm sure mom could feel and the tingles were becoming stronger. When she leaned forward to get closer she actually placed the tip of my cock on her tongue and gently closed her mouth around it. I could hear quiet moans from the group. So much for let's see what happens. She went straight for it. When I took a quick glance at the group, both blondie and dark hair were mimicking mom, in that their mouths were slightly open and they were licking their lips. Blondie had a tight top on and no bra as usual. Her nipples were extremely hard and straining against the material. Dark hair had her blouse open quite low and the tops of her milky breasts were plain to see. Highly erotic views but not sights I needed right this minute. I was struggling as it was.

"Think bland non-erotic thoughts," I kept telling myself. "Will you go for your usual Big Mac meal deal or try something different later? I'll have to check with mom what she is planning food-wise."

These random, inane thoughts helped calm the situation and my cock stopped twitching. I could now afford to relax a bit. Moving just my eyes, so as to keep Jenn happy, I glanced at mom. She was just sitting calmly and it was very strange to see her hand on my cock and it pointing at her. I couldn't actually see it in her mouth without having to move and moving was a definite no-no. I could however feel the warmth and moistness of her lips and tongue. It was a heavenly feeling and I could feel myself getting harder. Mom give my cock a gentle squeeze as if she was acknowledging the reaction.

I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that there were about ten minutes to the break. Jenn had said we would break a few times to give me a rest since I'd be standing. Suddenly mom starting sucking and gently squeezing me. What was she doing? Then I realized. I'd become so relaxed I was going soft. She was keeping me stiff. However, she was getting a bit carried away and I could feel the throbbing and tingling starting again. I tried to move my hips back ever so slightly, without anyone noticing I was moving, in an effort to make mom realize what she was doing. But that only made it worse as she sucked harder to try and keep me in her mouth. Suddenly she realized what was happening and stopped sucking, but it was too late. I was passed the point of no return and it was all I could do not to moan and cry out. My cock twitched and pulsed and I was off. Mom was quick enough to tighten her lips making a better seal as I squirted into her mouth. Thankfully it wasn't a mind blowing, buckle your legs orgasm, but there seemed to be quite a load deposited. I felt her swallowing and moving her tongue over the head to lick it clean of any further drips. Just as she finished Jenn called for a break. I glanced at the group and judging by their reactions they didn't seem to notice what had just happened. We just might have gotten away with it.

Mom let my cock drop from her mouth and turned to leave the stage. I followed. Jenn met us at the door. Winked at my mother and said, "He tastes sweet, doesn't he?"

Shit, she knew what had happened.

Once in the security of the changing room mom turned to me and said, "I'm really sorry sweetie. I didn't mean for that to happen. I didn't realize how close you were until it was too late and Jenn saw it." She looked horrified. I just hugged her and told her not to worry as I didn't think anyone else noticed.

"Do you really think that?" she asked.

"Yes mom," I whispered. "Judging by their faces, I don't think they noticed."

We were still hugging when Jenn came in.

"You both OK?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I said while mom just nodded her head.

"Just in case you were wondering. Apart from me, no-one else noticed," she said. "So relax Margo. No harm done and you probably made a young man's fantasy about an older woman come true. Right tiger?"

"Absolutely," I said. "Thanks Margo," I continued, trying to sound convincing.

Mom just smiled and gave me another tight hug. Her soft breasts and hard nipples pressed into me. I was beginning to enjoy that. Maybe too much though.

"How long do you think it'll take to get your penis ready again?" Jenn asked.

I started to stroke it. It's very strange stroking your cock in front of your mother. Very strange indeed.

"Let me help," she asked. "Since it's my fault you're soft."

Whoa. Did my mom just offer to help me get stiff again?!!

She lifted my cock and gently stroked it. It was a tender touch and Jenn was transfixed. I noticed only then that she too was bra-less and her nipples were stiffening and poking through. It was the first time I'd 'seen' her nipples. They were quite long and thick. Very tasty looking and boy did they help. Soon my boner was returning.

"Well done Margo," said Jenn.

"I think your nipples had more of an influence that my hand did," mom retorted.

Jenn looked down at her stiff nipples and then at me and blushed.

"Oops," she said.

"If you'd like to let them out I'm sure it would speed things along," said mom.

I was shocked by the thought that my mother would ask a woman to flash her tits at her son, but, I was glad she did. Jenn looked thoughtful and then to my surprise she lifted up her top exposing two beautiful round and firm breasts. I'd guess at least a D or possibly a DD and they were golden brown from her holiday in Cancun. So, with mom stroking me and Jenn flashing her boobs I was quite stiff and it was time to get back on stage. We assumed our positions and we were off.

The rest of the session passed quietly. Having already cum I was sure that I could relax and enjoy the sensations knowing another orgasm was unlikely. Mom kept me stiff with the occasional squeeze and suck and I helped out by remembering the beautiful sight of Jenn's naked breasts, as well as, trying to sneak glances at dark hair and blondie's boobs.

The session ended and we retired to the changing room. Mom flopped down onto one of the chairs while I sat in the other. Jenn arrived a few minutes later and we were still naked.

"How do you think it went?" I asked.

"It went well I thought," she replied, "and no-one noticed your orgasm Larry. So you can both relax."

"What might have happened if someone had noticed?" mom asked.

"It could get awkward if someone complained. These sessions are meant to be erotica not pornography."

We just let that sentence hang there.

Once dressed we left and as before I followed mom home.

Aftermath 2

When we arrived at mom's it was as if nothing happened. Mom hung up her coat and headed straight for the kitchen asking what I'd like for supper. When it was ready we sat at the table and talked about our week. Talked about everything apart from the biggest thing that happened in each of our week.

"Mom, can we talk about this evening?"

"Sure sweetie. What do you want to know?"

"What happened?"

"I don't really know. I thought that if my lips just touched your penis it would be more realistic and then when I felt you spasm I knew you were going to cum so I just re-acted. I didn't want you spraying all over the place and being embarrassed so, I just swallowed."

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"Not really sweetie. I'm sorry that I embarrassed you, but it was unintentional."

"You more or less gave me a blow-job and swallowed."

"I know sweetie, but like I said, it wasn't deliberate so I can live with that."

When she put it that way it made me think about it differently. She was right. It wasn't deliberate. Cumming was a risk I was prepared to take right from the start, so why should this be any different. It was a risk that happened.

"I'm off to bed sweetie. See you in the morning."

Then after a quick hug and kiss on the cheek she went to bed. I followed soon after and struggled to control my thoughts. Jenn flashing her titties at me made me stiff. Mom actually giving me a blow-job and swallowing got the familiar tingles started. My cock got thicker and more sensitive. So after a few strokes of my pulsing cock I erupted for the second time that evening and after a quick clean up I managed to fall asleep.

The next morning I awoke and had a shower before going downstairs. It was 8a.m. and mom was already in the kitchen sorting out the laundry. To my surprise she was naked. She turned when she heard me approach and said," You're dressed?"

"Are we still doing the naked thing? I thought after yesterday we'd be cool with our posing."

"Do you want to stop the nudity then?"

"Not really. I enjoy the freedom."

"Me too," she replied.

So I stripped off and had my cereal.

"Any plans for today?" she asked.

"I've some work to catch up on but that shouldn't take too long. Why?"

"I've some shopping to do and wondered if you'd like to come along."

"OK. It'll get me out for a while."

"Thank you. Leave in about an hour then?"

"Sure. I'll go get ready. Can't go like this," I said laughing.

"No best not. Suppose I'll have to change too," she giggled.

An hour later we were on our way to the mall. On the way mom explained that she wanted to get some new clothes. With her weight loss her clothes no longer fitted. What I didn't know was that entailed not just tops and jeans but the dreaded lingerie department. Certainly not the place you want to be when your mom is buying for herself. Cringe worthy.

She walked round checking out tops first of all. Holding them up, then putting them in front of her as she looked in the mirrors. Then it was onto trousers and jeans before dresses and skirts. She wasn't really a dress or skirt person usually, so I assumed that since her weight loss and new found confidence posing nude, she was more confident wearing them. Laden down with what appeared to be a complete wardrobe, now I know why she wanted me to come, pack rat; we made our way to the fitting rooms. I sat outside while she went to try the clothes on. After a couple of minutes she came out wearing one of the tops she'd selected. It was pink, tight fitting and it was obvious she was swinging freely under it. Her nipples were poking through.

"What do you think?" she asked. "Too tight?"

"No not really. The colour suits you too."

Off she went to re-appear in a pale blue top.

"Well?"

"That's a nice one too."

"Not too loose?" she queried and then leaned forward.

The top spilled open revealing her naked breasts. It was a hot vision.

"So long as you're careful when you bend it should be ok," I whispered while looking around to check no-one could see.

Away she went again coming back with her final top. It was white, loose and slightly see-through. It clung onto her hard nipples and the vague outline of her breasts could be seen.

"Well?"

"You'd need to wear something underneath it," I whispered again.

She turned towards the mirror and moved under the light to get a better view.

"I suppose I'd need to," she winked.

Those last two tops were getting me aroused. Mom had wonderful breasts and I certainly enjoyed looking at them even though I'd seen them quite a lot. She came back out again in the same white top only this time with a fitted skirt that hugged her hips showing off her hour glass figure. Where had this hot mom come from? How had I not noticed her before? She must have been hiding under all the baggy clothes she wore.

"That's really dressy," I said.

"You like?"

"Yes."

Off she went again coming back with the loose blue top and what I think they call an A-line skirt. It was navy and as she twirled it lifted up showing off her thighs.

"Is it too short?"

"I don't think so."

"What if I stretch or bend over?"

She stretched up as if getting something from a high shelf. The skirt rose up her thighs but not too much.

"That's fine."

Turning round she bent as if to pick something off the floor. It rose up her ass and just about hid her panties.

Before I could respond she twisted round and asked, "Well?" Giving me another wonderful view down her billowing top.

"It just about covers you," I said.

Straightening up she disappeared again. It took a little longer for her to come back and when she did she was in a snug, figure hugging, light green dress. High necked, short sleeved and just above the knee.

"Beautiful," I said. "It shows you off very well."

She smiled and off she went re-appearing in a flimsy, plunging, flowing, peach coloured summer dress. It showed a lot of cleavage and now that she had her bra back on giving her more support, she looked stunning.

"Another great choice. Very flattering too."

"I'm not going to get the next one but I just have to try it on. Want to see it?"

"Sure, why not."

When she came back I understood why she wasn't buying it. It was like one of those 'nearly dresses' that celebs would wear out to an awards show. The halter neck neckline plunged right down to her navel at the front. The back was bare to the top of her ass and when she lifted her arms her side boob was there for all to see. Basically the only part of her boob covered was the nipple and the part below it. There were splits up the side going to her waist and as she walked it was obvious she had no panties on. She was naked underneath and just about had her modesty covered. Any sudden or inappropriate moves and her tits would be out and her pussy would be on view. Hot stuff.

"I can see what you mean," I smiled.

Then to my amazement and pleasure she did a very fast twirl. The split sides lifted showing her naked thighs and hips. Her modesty was still covered but it was very arousing and before going back in she tugged at the halters and her right boob popped out showing off a very prominent and stiff nipple. I think she was enjoying her exhibitionism. She wasn't the only one. She giggled and went back to change. I re-arranged my cock in my jeans.

Then it was onto the lingerie department. She spent a long time checking out bras, panties, basques and other bits and pieces I never knew existed and was away for a good quarter of an hour trying them on before coming back and handing them to the fitting room supervisor.

"Let's pay for these and then get some coffee," she said.

There was a Starbucks close by and as we sat and drank our coffee she took out her phone.

"I couldn't come out to show you the undies so I took photos. Tell me what you think."

She opened her gallery and I scrolled through the selfies. Who'd have thought that in the space a few months my mother would be showing me selfies of her in her bra and panties.

The first bra was a plain white one that seemed to give lots of support and really enhanced her cleavage. The next was a red one that seemed to have half cups. It showed off her boobs amazingly, covering her nipples but showing the top edge of her aureoles. Very erotic. The next two were the same bra except for the colour. One was black, the other was white, both were see-through and hid very little.

"Very nice," I said.

"Which was your favourite?"

"Don't know if I'd have a favourite. They were all lovely. Which was your favourite?"

"I liked them all too," she said. "Think I'll go back and get them and some matching panties too. Do you want to wait here while I go?"

12