Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 10

Story Info
Session 6 Erotic spoon hug with public flashing.
4.5k words
4.67
18.5k
9

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*****

Session 6

Eventually Friday arrived and I headed out to college wondering what pose Jenn had in mind for us this evening. When I arrived Jenn was setting up the standing support I'd used in session 3 when I wore the latex suit.

"Latex again?" I asked.

"Hi Larry. No not latex but both you and Margo will be standing for the whole session."

"OK. What have you planned for us this evening?"

"Do you mind waiting on Margo, then I'll only need to say it once?"

"No problem. I'll go get ready."

It was then that mom arrived wearing one of her new outfits. The pale blue one.

"Hi guys," she said.

"Hi Margo," we both replied.

"Nice outfit Margo," said Jenn. And as mom leaned forward to climb onto the stage her top billowed and showed off her fancy red bra and the tops of her boobs.

"Be careful Margo or those girls might fall out," Jenn laughed. "You be getting Larry frustrated."

Mom giggled and re-adjusted her top.

"What are we doing this evening?" mom asked.

"Larry was just asking me and I said we'd wait until you got here. If you both want to go and get ready I'll be in to explain."

We entered the changing room and started to undress. Mom took her top off revealing the red, half cup bra. It did look stunning against her pale skin. Then looking directly at me, she hopped up and down and laughed as her boobs bounced in their half cups. I realized what she was doing and laughed with her.

"Why did you wear the new clothes?"

"I just thought I'd try them and see how comfy they were."

"And?"

"Very comfy," she replied with a big grin.

"That grin means more than comfy," I laughed. "Go on tell."

"Can I tell later over supper?"

"OK, it must be good."

"It is," and the big grin re-appeared.

I was already looking forward to supper and wondering what happened to put such a big smile on mom's face.

We'd just finished getting ready when Jenn came in.

"OK guys let me explain the pose. Larry will you stand right behind Margo."

I stood up and got into position.

"Closer please."

I shuffled as close as I could get without touching her.

"I need you to be touching each other Larry."

"Sorry," I said and stood up tight against mom's back.

"That's it. Now Larry I want you to make a bra with your hands and hold Margo's breasts."

"Like a hand bra you mean?" I asked.

"Exactly."

I was liking this already and so was the little fella. I'd never touched mom's boobs never mind held them. Again there were mixed emotions. I could feel my cock tingling. Trying not to be too keen, I gently held mom's boobs. They were lovely and soft. Warm to the touch and heavier than I imagined.

"More like this Larry," said Jenn as she spread my fingers and placed them back on mom's boobs.

"I need you to hold her nipples between your thumb and forefinger."

Did I hear her right? She wanted me to pinch mom's nipples. Gently I did as I was told. As soon as I touched them I could feel mom's body relax and press ever so slightly back into me. My cock was getting stiff and I was wondering what mom would be thinking. It started to press against her ass crack. Major mixed emotions now.

"That's perfect," Jenn said. "Now Margo, I need you to open your legs slightly."

The awkwardness of our pose made it difficult for mom to open her legs. After a series of jerky movements, that only fed the tingling sensation, Jenn had mom in the right position. Then kneeling down in front of her and putting her hand between her legs, she reached out and grasped my, by now, stiff cock. I flinched.

"Sorry Larry, I should have warned you first."

Taking a good hold she pulled my cock between mom's thighs. Standing up, she stepped back to assess the view.

"Perfect," she said.

Meanwhile, I'm standing pinching my mother's nipples while my stiff cock nestles between the tops of her thighs and dangerously close to her pussy lips. The sensations racing through me were mind blowing and I certainly hope I didn't blow during 'the pose', because if I did dark hair and blondie might get covered.

"Right guys relax for a bit while I get things started," Jenn said and she left.

We broke the pose and looked at each other.

"What are we going to do?" I said with panic in my voice.

"Relax sweetie. We just didn't anticipate this. You'll do fine. It'll be alright."

The door opened, Jenn peeped in and called us out. I led the way onto the stage and leaned against the frame. Mom then standing in front of me, lay back onto me. I held her boobs and nipples as Jenn had shown me. Then Jenn reached in, grabbed my stiff cock and placed it between mom's thighs.

"This evening we're looking at the 'Erotic Spoon Hug'," Jenn said. Then turning, she winked at us and left the stage.

It was a very strange situation. Firstly my hands were not where a son's hands should be and definitely doing something they shouldn't be doing. Secondly, my cock was most definitely where a son's cock should not be within a million miles of. Thirdly and very strangely, it felt good. Her breasts were soft and warm. Her nipples very stiff. Her ass cheeks were soft against me and the heat from her pussy was working wonders for my stiffy. I could see some of the group over her shoulder without having to move. Blondie's eyes were wide and staring. Her large nipples trying to rip through her top. Dark hair was smiling and her blouse was open to below her cleavage showing off quite a lot of top boob. My cock twitched at the view and mom's thighs responded with their own squeeze. Then I realized where my cock was twitching. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Settle down," I kept telling myself and thankfully the tingling eased. I had to make a conscious effort not to look at my two 'admirers'. I could use them if things started to soften but I couldn't trust myself if I looked too long.

The first part of the session passed quietly and soon we were on a break. We sat in the changing room and had some water. Jenn came in.

"You ok Larry?" mom asked.

"Yes thanks Margo. All is good."

"Hi guys. The ladies seem to be doing well though some of them are struggling with some of the finer details so be prepared for a few visits," said Jenn.

"Ok," I said.

Jenn left and mom asked what she meant.

"I'm guessing some of the ladies will be coming up for a closer look," I said.

"Oh," said mom.

"You worried?" I asked.

"No, not at all," she replied.

There was something troubling her but I didn't push it.

Break ended and we assumed our pose again. Jenn placed my cock where it was meant to be and gave it a few quick strokes and a squeeze to get it stiff again. The heat from mom's pussy and the view of my admirers' cleavage and stiff nipples helped finish the job. Before leaving the stage Jenn whispered for me to tweak mom's nipples to make them more prominent. I obeyed and mom pressed back into me. That made my cock twitch and it must have been sitting uncomfortably with her as she re-adjusted slightly. This slight re-adjustment opened her pussy lips and my cock was now nestling between her labia. The moistness along with the heat certainly made my cock stiffen. I was now in a place where I should never be. It was intoxicating to know that my cock was now resting on the edge of her vagina. I could feel the tingles and prayed nothing else would happen. How wrong could I have been?

It wasn't long before blondie came up for a closer look. Because mom was blocking my view I couldn't be sure what blondie was doing. But judging by her position and body shape, I was sure she was peering between mom's legs, giving her pussy and my by now engorged cock a good looking over. Once back at her easel she made eye contact and smiled. Her nipples were giving me a problem. A problem that any other time would have been wonderful, but was worrying now. I didn't want to cum.

BBW was next to look. She wore a very tight white top and obviously no bra as her nipples, though not as large as blondie's, were quite prominent. She was certainly enjoying the show. I could feel mom's pussy pulse around my cock, making me harder and as BBW walked back to her easel, her ass jiggled and my cock twitched. This caused mom to clench her pussy tight around my cock and I could feel her getting wetter. I was dreading dark hair coming next.

Thankfully no-one else did come up for a better look and the session ended. Mom, with my help, lifted herself off me. My cock was coated with her juices. It was a weird sensation looking at it glistening in the spotlight knowing what had caused it. Mom positively danced into the changing room and as soon as I went in she grabbed me in a bear hug and started bouncing on her toes. She was positively beaming and my erect cock was trapped between us. Her bouncing up and down however wasn't helping the situation and I was close to cumming all over her tummy. I pulled back and she looked puzzled. My pre-cum was smeared over her tummy and her pubic hair. I looked down, as did she, then she realized what was happening and laughed heartily. It was infectious and when Jenn arrived we were almost doubled with laughter.

"It seems you both had a good time this evening," she said.

"I certainly did," mom replied.

I was very happy for her. It was the first time I'd seen her so happy and laughing so hard since before dad died.

"Right guys, I'll leave you to it and see you next week. Enjoy your weekend."

"Thanks Jenn and you have a good one too," I replied.

"Are you coming home tonight or staying in your apartment?"

"I was going to go home," I said. "Anyway you've a story to tell me."

"I have?" she questioned.

"Something happened today and you said you'd tell me about it over supper. Remember?"

"Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that," she laughed. "Right then. I'll see you at home."

Aftermath 3

I arrived at mom's first as she stopped off to get some supper; lasagne. I'd the table set and some cold beer out and ready. While she dished it out I divided up the garlic bread. She was still on her high from this evening and talked animatedly about it. Mentioning, with a wink, that she could tell when I looked at blondie or dark hair. I'd a fair idea how she knew but asked anyway.

"It was simple sweetie," she said. "Your penis gave you away."

"My penis?"

"Yes, it lurched and stiffened every time you looked at them," she laughed.

Lurched and stiffened? Probably an understatement.

"It was difficult to tell which you enjoyed most."

"Enjoyed what most?"

"The blonde woman's long stiff nipples or the dark haired lady's cleavage."

"So I got away with ogling the large lady's jiggly ass," I laughed.

"Oh, I'd forgotten her and no you didn't."

"Ok, enough about me," I said. "What happened you?"

She proceeded to relate the experience she'd had in the local store before leaving for the session.

"I'd gotten myself ready but needed some bread, milk, butter and eggs. So I thought I'd pop out to the store and get them. I lifted one of the baskets but it got caught with another one. As I leaned over to unsnag it I noticed an older man looking down my top." She smiled and blushed as she remembered. "I'd forgotten how loose this top was and that I had on the red half cup, so you can guess what he saw."

As she said this she demonstrated giving me a clear view down her blouse and of the wonderful boobs beneath. The pink aureole were clearly seen but not the nipples themselves. I felt my cock twitch.

"What I didn't realize at first was him following me round the store."

"Was that not scary?"

"Not really. He was really old and hobbled on a cane."

"So what did you do?"

"Once I realized, I slowed down. Then made sure to check items on lower shelves making sure he could get a good view."

"You're a tease mother dear," I laughed.

She blushed.

"Did I do wrong," she said with a serious face.

"You certainly did not," I replied. "You no doubt made that guy's day, if not whole month."

"Don't be silly," she laughed.

"I'm serious mom. Who wouldn't enjoy that view?"

Once again she blushed.

"Anyway, that was the news I was to tell you."

"You'll probably find, if you go back the same time next week, he may well be there waiting," I said smiling.

"You think he might?"

"Only one way to find out," I said.

We both laughed and I got us another beer before tackling the washing up.

With the washing up done mom made her apologies and headed off to bed. I followed soon after, lost in my own thoughts and memories. As I lay naked on my bed I started to re-live the session. As the memories floated back I instinctively grabbed my cock and starting stroking it.

Tweaking mom's nipples was titillating, if you'll pardon the poor pun. The softness of her boobs in my hands and the stiffness of the nipples started the tingles, as my hand started to stroke harder. Then the memory of the soft warmth of her pussy lips along my cock. I pumped harder. Blondie's hard nipples and mom's pussy squeezing me when BBW's ass jiggled. Then it struck me. It was shortly after that incident that I felt mom getting very wet and afterwards my cock being coated with mom's juices. Had my mom cum on my cock? Is that why she was bouncing after? I pumped harder and faster. I could feel my balls tighten. I was getting close. Finally I remembered mom's store story and created the mental images of what had happened. That was all I needed. With a grunt and a groan, I hoped mom didn't overhear, I pumped my jizz high in the air. It landed all over me and my hands. It was quite intense and it took a while for me to come back down. After a quick clean up and inspection of the sheets I fell into a deep and pleasant sleep.

The next morning I rose and went straight to the shower. The memories of the previous evening still fresh in my mind. My cock rose quickly and I soaped it up. My mind was getting blitzed with memories of the past few weeks. Mom getting Jenn to flash her tits at me. Jenn and now mom giving me a blow-job. Blondie's enormous nipples and dark hair's fantastic cleavage. Would I ever see her naked boobs I wondered. All these thoughts and the exhibitionist sensations soon pushed me over the edge as my cock exploded spraying cum over the shower door. I cleaned it as best I could, rinsed myself off, got out and dressed.

Heading down for breakfast I met mom just finishing hers in the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie. How'd you sleep?"

"Slept well thanks and you?"

"Like a baby," she said with a wide smile.

It was good seeing her smile again. These past few weeks have really brought her out from the depths of her grief. She was the old mom I remembered. Always upbeat and smiling.

"I've course work to catch up on mom, so, I'll probably be in my room all day."

"That's ok sweetie. I have things to do as well. We can chill later."

And that was how my Saturday was spent. Mom interrupted a few times to bring me coffee, lunch and more coffee.

"At 7o'clock she knocked and came in. "I was thinking of ordering in a pizza for dinner. That ok?"

"Perfect mom. I'm starving."

"Maybe a DVD after?"

"Sounds like a plan," I replied.

Soon I heard the delivery guy arrive and then mom shouting up that dinner was ready. I quickly finished off and headed down to the living room where I was greeted by my naked mother.

"Are we still doing naked?" she asked.

I replied by stripping off and sitting beside her before taking a swig of beer and lifting a slice of pizza. The murder/mystery DVD was nothing exciting except for the nowadays obligatory sex scene. As sex scenes go it was pretty tame but mom's nipples re-acted positively. So it obviously did something for her. When it ended I excused myself, gave my mom a full naked body hug feeling her soft breasts and stiff-ish nipples press against me and went to bed. It had been a long, tiring day for me.

The next morning during breakfast I asked mom if she had any plans for her day. She said she would like to go for another walk in the park. So, we both went and got ready.

Ten minutes later she appeared wearing the flimsy, peach dress and judging by her cleavage; no bra.

"You might be a bit cold if you go out in your new dress like that?" I said pointing at her boobs.

"I suppose you might be right. Will you start the car and drive?" she said as she went back into the house.

I got into the car and she arrived shortly afterwards wearing a light, white cardigan on top of her dress.

Within minutes we were at the park and retracing our previous walk to the small lake. The weather still wasn't warm enough for people to swim or picnic, so there wasn't really too many people around. After our last walk I was wondering what was in store for us, or rather me, this time. I didn't have to wait long.

"I'm too warm," said mom as she slipped her cardigan off and draped it over her shoulders.

We walked on a bit further before she spoke again. "Is it different walking then?"

"Is what different?" I asked confused.

"During the fashion show when I wore this dress you said, 'If you were moving, walking, it might be different.' Is it?"

I remembered now what she meant so I walked out in front, turned and watched as she walked towards me.

"Only in so far as I can see your breasts wobble and the cool air is making your nipples poke through," I whispered, even though there was no-one nearby who would hear.

"Is that a good thing then?"

"It is if you like boobs," I said with a laugh.

"Good," she replied with a smile. "It's a pity there are too many people around."

"Why?" I asked innocently.

Looking quickly around to see if she could be seen she very quickly unbuttoned the front of her dress and opened it to expose her boobs. They puckered a bit in the cool air and her nipples were rigid.

"Mom," I said surprised.

She simply giggled like a school girl and buttoned herself up again.

"I just thought I'd be a bit daring," she said with a wink.

She was certainly emerging from her shell. I suppose I was beginning to see the girl my father fell in love with.

It was good seeing her smile more frequently and good that she was seemingly enjoying life better. I still had to pinch myself to believe all that had taken place over the past few weeks. Nude weekends at home. Being able to touch and hold my mom in ways that a son shouldn't. Her, just now, flashing in a public place. Those random thoughts were making my cock thicken. I'd best stop or else I'd get busted. We walked on for another while chatting about nothing in particular before turning and heading back to the car. Only a few people were out and while I knew she was braless her dress top didn't show off her stiff nipples the same way the pink top did last time. So most of the guys who passed us missed out. Some didn't and I caught them checking her out.

As we drove back through the town mom remembered that we needed milk, so we stopped at the store. Turning to me she whispered, "I'm sorry I didn't wear my blue top."

"Why?" I asked.

"Remember I told you about flashing the old guy in the store?"

"Yes."

"Well he has just went into the store," she said with a wicked grin.

"Is the top of your dress not loose enough?"

In response she leaned towards me as if for me to check.

"Well?"

"It's revealing but not as much as the blue top."

"What if?" she said as she once again loosened the top button before leaning forward.

"Better from his point of view, but still not as revealing."

She undid a second one and leaned again. This time her dress billowed out and her boobs were on show for all to see.

"A lot better, but you'd need to be careful. It could be too much and others could see."

12