Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at mom's carrying the pizzas and garlic bread, I heard them chatting in the living room. They sounded cheery and upbeat, so my initial worries were unfounded.

"Pizzas," they chorused.

"I'm famished," said Aunt Sophie.

"Me too," said mom.

I sat the food on the coffee table and we ate and drank cold beers silently at first. Mom was the first to break the silence.

"How did you both enjoy the session?"

"It was exhilarating," gushed Aunt Sophie. "So much more enjoyable than I dreamed."

"Larry?" quizzed mom.

"It was thrilling and not as bad as I feared."

"Feared!!" laughed Sophie. "Thanks a bunch."

I blushed and mom laughed out loud.

"You know what I mean Aunt Sophie," I said embarrassedly.

"I know Larry. I'm only teasing you. Thank you for making it easy for me. I was quite nervous. You made it very enjoyable."

"It looked great from the floor," said mom.

To try and change the direction of the chat I asked mom if she saw any of the drawings.

"I didn't want to impose or appear nosey. I also didn't want to get in the way of Jenn or make her think I was intruding, so I didn't get too good a look at many. Just the ones around me."

"And?" I asked.

"One did a pencil sketch while another did hers in charcoal. The pencil sketcher was really going for detail and concentrated on your penis and Soph's pussy. She detailed the veins and wrinkles on your scrotum, while painstakingly drew your clit Soph. The charcoal lady didn't go for as much detail but instead went for the whole image."

"Did they enjoy the session?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"They all definitely did."

"One of the ladies at the front had her boob out," said Sophie.

"She's done that before," laughed mom. "I think, in fairness to her, her top slips off her shoulder and she is so carried away she doesn't really notice. I suppose you were aware whether or not Larry noticed her," mom said teasingly.

"I certainly did," laughed Aunt Sophie. Mom laughed too.

I blushed yet again. If there was a Guinness Record to the number of blushes you could have, I'd have smashed it. Once we'd finished eating, I finished my beer, cleared the boxes into the bin, made my apologies and headed to bed leaving them chatting.

Once in my room I stripped and stroked my cock. This evening was the hottest evening I'd ever had and it wasn't long before my cock and balls were on fire with arousal. I'd partially f**ked my aunt. The memory of those sensations threw me over the edge and my jizz shot high landing all over my chest and hands. It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had. My heart was thumping in my chest and my pulse was racing. My face and chest were bathed in sweat. I was hoping I'd recover and get cleaned up before mom and Sophie came up the stairs. I just about made it and wondered should I fake sleep if mom came in to say goodnight. I didn't have to. She didn't disturb me.

12