Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 13

Story Info
Mom, Larry and Sophie struggle with the next pose.
4.9k words
4.65
23.2k
14

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*****

The next morning I got up and dressed before going downstairs. Mom and Aunt Sophie were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Good morning sweetheart," said mom. "Did you sleep OK?"

"Yes I did thanks. Morning Aunt Sophie."

"Morning Larry."

I poured out some milk and cereal and joined them at the table.

"I've things to do today that I can't really put off sis. So, if you don't mind I'll head off after I finish my coffee. Thanks again for the bed and breakfast. If you need me to fill in next session, let me know."

Finishing her coffee she got up and went upstairs to collect her stuff. On her return to the kitchen she hugged mom and kissed her cheek. Then she gave me quite a tight hug and whispered a thanks into my ear for her orgasms last evening, before heading off home. Orgasms. Plural!! She had cum over me. I grinned widely and hoped mom didn't notice.

I spent the rest of Saturday in my room finishing off school projects and apart from mom bringing lunch up to me, we never spoke or saw each other. There seemed to be an elephant in the room.

Around 7pm mom called up that dinner was ready. We sat down and chatted about everything but the last session. Something was definitely wrong but I didn't know what. Was mom annoyed about what happened at the session? Was she jealous in some way that it wasn't her I posed with? Did Aunt Sophie tell her about my wanking? Did she tell her about the blow-job to get me stiff? Did she mention about me cumming over her tummy? Did she mention that she'd cum over my cock? Lots of questions but, no answers.

After dinner I washed, dried and stacked the dishes before going back to my room to finish off my work. By midnight my eyes could no longer focus so I crawled into bed and slept.

The next morning mom wakened me by knocking on my door.

"May I come in?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied.

She came in dressed as she usually was and sat on the edge of my bed. Her gown was open revealing her trimmed thatch and as she sat down the gown slipped exposing her right breast. It made me smile as I realized that maybe things between us hadn't changed.

"Morning sleepy head."

"Morning mom."

"Is everything ok sweetie?" she asked.

"I think so mom. Why?"

"Yesterday was very strange and I thought I'd done something to annoy you."

"Not at all mom. In fact, I thought I'd annoyed you."

"You didn't."

Then a great big smile broke across her face. She leaned over me and gave me a great big, tight hug. Her by now stiff nipples digging into me. My cock twitched beneath the duvet.

"Things were going to be ok," I thought.

"If you can spare time from your work, how would you like to go for a walk later?"

"I'd very much like that. I should have my work finished in about an hour. Is that ok?"

"Sounds fine and we can have lunch when we get back."

Getting up, she left my room, leaving the door open. I got up, had my shower and went down for breakfast. Mom was still in her gown sitting having her breakfast while she read the paper. Her gown was still gaping and her breasts were on show. It still seemed like a dream that in so short a time we had become very comfortable with our own nudity.

"I'll go and get ready for our walk," mom said as she stood and went upstairs.

I finished my breakfast, rinsed the bowl and went to my room to complete my course work.

I could hear mom's shower going and then her humming as she dried and dressed herself. She seemed to be in a very happy mood. It lifted my spirits and drove away the darkness of doubt that somehow our new relationship had stalled.

"I'll be downstairs when you're ready sweetie," mom announced as she walked by my door. "There's no rush, so take your time with your work."

It took another half hour for me to finish and when I went down mom was reading the paper again. When she heard me enter the room she lowered the paper revealing her baggy blue top and her A-line skirt.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yep," I replied.

"OK let's go," she said as she hopped off the seat and walked to the door.

I could tell from the bounce that she was bra-less and wondered if she was going to be doing lots of bending over.

We took our usual route to the park and followed our usual path up to the lake. We walked in a comfortable silence. It was hard to tell that mom wasn't wearing a bra. The top wasn't tight fitting. On occasions I stepped behind her to let people walking the other way pass by. The skirt showed off her shapely calves and the swing of her hips made the skirt swish from side to side. A lovely view. As we reached the lake there was plenty of room so there was no need to step back to let people pass.

"Were you checking out my ass?" she asked with a wink.

"No," I lied.

She just smiled a knowing smile.

"We haven't really talked about last Friday," she eventually said.

My stomach tightened as she said this. Was she annoyed that she missed out? Was she annoyed that it went too far? What had Aunt Sophie said? Those thoughts raced around my head again.

"No we haven't," I replied. I frantically thought how I could take control and steer her along a different discussion. "Were the drawings that you saw what you expected?" I continued.

"As I said, I could only see two of them and I really don't know what I expected."

"Were you impressed?"

"Yes, yes I was. The pencil sketch with all its detail was amazing. That lady has a keen eye for detail."

"What did Jenn do during the session?" I asked still trying to steer things away from my orgasms with Sophie.

"She just quietly wandered between them all, asking some questions about what they were doing and why. She very tactfully pointed out mistakes and advised others about what they could do to improve their drawing. I was all very interesting."

"You didn't get to see my 'admirers' then?"

"No I didn't. But I did notice blondie's boob was out again," she said with a smile. "She certainly has very long nipples."

I never spoke.

"Don't you think she has?" mom asked.

"I suppose she has, but I've nothing really to compare them with," I said innocently.

"Well you've seen mine, Sophie's and Jenn's."

"Don't think that many makes me an expert," I laughed.

"I'm sure you've seen plenty online," she retorted.

Another blush for the Guinness Book of Records.

"OK," I admitted. "They are pretty long."

She smiled then continued, "Did you enjoy the session?"

"Yes and you probably already know that," I said and looked her in the eye.

"Now how could I possibly know that?" she said sarcastically.

"You know darn fine how?" I laughed.

"I think you both did," she winked.

"Did you?" I asked.

"Yes, I certainly did."

"Did you miss not doing the pose with me?" I'd said it before I realized.

This time I do believe that it was mom's turn to blush.

"Yes, I did," she admitted. "But Soph filled in well."

"She did and did she say how much she enjoyed it?"

"She told me she had a great time and admitted to having a few orgasms," she said winking at me.

"She admitted it to you?"

"I told you, our Soph is quite liberal. Talking about sex doesn't bother her. She also told me about your orgasms. That was 3 in total or maybe a 4th later on in your room," she laughed. "Impressive."

I blushed yet again.

"No need to be embarrassed sweetie. Considering the amount of arousal you must have been through I'm impressed you were able to control your orgasms and surprised it was just 4."

Somehow that made me feel proud.

We continued our walk in a comfortable silence before turning round and heading back to the car. The people we passed just passed the time of day with us and didn't seem to realize mom's bra-less boobs and would have been shocked at our conversation if they'd over heard.

Once back in the car we headed home and mom stopped at the store to get a few things.

"I wonder if your admirer will be in today?" I asked.

She laughed. "If he is he'll be glad to see me in this top again."

"I'm sure he will."

"Why don't you go in first and see?" she said.

So, I did and sure enough he was. I watched and waited for mom to arrive. He never noticed her enter but she saw him and immediately made her way over and walked by. He recognised her and smiled. He knew he was in for a good time. Mom headed for the freezer like before and he made for the far side of it. She leaned into it as before and both he and I could see her bra-less boobs quite clearly. He adjusted his cock. She lifted out a frozen lasagne, turned around, bent over and put it in her basket on the floor. Her skirt rose high showing off the tops of her thighs. Picking up her basket she moved to the bread aisle. Once again she leaned over to check out the bottom shelf and once again she flashed her thighs. Then standing up she stretched for the top shelf and the unimaginable happened. Her skirt opened and dropped to her ankles revealing her bare ass cheeks in her sheer white thong. My jaw dropped at the sight and I waited on the old guy passing out or having a heart attack. Mom just casually lifted her skirt back up, fastened it and moved on seemingly oblivious to her voyeurs.

I made my way back to the car as she went through the checkout. I watched as she approached the car. She had one of the widest grins I'd seen on her and when she got in she burst out laughing. I started the car and took us home.

"What happened?" I asked once we got home.

"I don't know," she laughed. "I deliberately flashed you both at the freezer like the last time and guessed that if I bent over you'd probably get a good glimpse of my upper thighs."

"We sure did."

She laughed.

"So I thought I'd try bending again only this time I felt my skirt loosen and wondered if it would slip off if I stretched. And it did."

"You do realize we saw your virtually naked ass?"

"I know and it was exciting."

Mom had certainly evolved into an exhibitionist. "What was she likely to do next?"

I wondered.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Did you?" she asked.

"I, sorry we, most certainly did."

"Good. Ready for some lasagne since I went to the 'cold' trouble of buying it?" she laughed.

"I sure am and will always think differently about it from now on."

"Cheeky," she replied laughing. "This will take about 40 minutes, is that ok?"

"No problem. Do you need help?"

"No thanks sweetie. If you have work to finish, then off you go. I'll fetch you when it's ready."

I went to my room and got a bit more course work done. I heard mom come up the stairs and go into her room. As she passed by she told me dinner was ready. I finished off and packed my stuff away before going down. I bumped into mom as I left my room and she'd changed into her dressing gown, which was open and revealing her nakedness underneath.

We sat at the table eating our late lunch/early dinner, mom with her boobs on show, chatting and wondering what pose Jenn would have in store for next week.

"You've noticed that each week has been more risqué than the previous week," mom said.

"I have," I replied.

"I can't help but wonder how next week could be even more risqué."

"Now that you mention it, neither can I."

"I know it can't be penetration as it wouldn't be allowed. Even though you and Soph more or less did," she laughed.

"Sorry mom."

"There's nothing to be sorry for," she replied. "We knew there was a good chance some penetration could happen. But surely she wouldn't break the rules. Would she?"

"I don't think so," I replied more in hope than anything.

As if she had been listening in, Jenn texted us detailing next week's pose and asking mom if she'd be able to pose or if it would be Sophie again. We both looked at each other dumbstruck. The pose was to be 'girl on top'.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I'll ring her about my knee and ask for more information about the pose."

So, mom rang saying her knee was improving but was still unsure if she'd be able to kneel down yet and asked more about the pose. Her side of the conversation gave nothing away. It was basically a series of "Ah ha and OKs". When she hung up she looked at me and said, "It's you on your back with me on top straddling you. Your penis will be at my entrance."

"Am I holding it there like last time?"

"No. It will be held in place by my pussy and you'll be holding my boobs."

"We can't risk that," I said.

"No we can't," she agreed.

Before we could say any more mom's phone rang.

"Hi Soph. How's you?"

Then there were more "Ah ha and OKs" before she hung up.

"Jenn sent the text to Soph too. That was her wanting to know what we're going to do."

"And what are we going to do?"

"If we're not going to do it, she will come over now to practice it and see if she's comfortable with it. What do you think?"

"Will you be able to pose with me?"

"I don't think so."

"Then shall we let Aunt Sophie try?"

"I suppose so. I'll ring and tell her."

Mom rang and Aunt Sophie said she'd leave straight away.

"It'll take her about 30 minutes to get here. Do you want to try the pose with me first?"

"If you feel we could."

"OK leave the dishes and let's try before Sophie gets here."

Mom seemed quite keen to try the pose. Were our risqué poses turning her on? I didn't want to go there.

Once in my room, mom took off her gown revealing her naked body. Her nipples were stiff. Was it arousal or the cool of the room? I took off my clothes and lay back on my bed.

"OK," said mom. I need to straddle you."

She climbed onto the bed straddling me and sat down on my crotch. I could feel her body heat on my soft cock.

"How are we going to do this?" she asked.

"Well I need to get stiff for a start," I laughed.

"Yes you do," she smiled. "But first let's try the hand positions. Hold my boobs in your hands."

She leaned forward putting her hands on either side of my head as I took hold of her boobs. After a few back and forward movements to get her into a comfortable position, we addressed the problem of my erection. Her slight adjustments had meant her pussy had been rubbing against cock and gotten me semi-stiff.

"Seems I've found a way to get you stiff," she winked.

"That doesn't surprise me," I smiled back.

"Shall we continue then?"

"Why not."

Slowly she moved back and forth rubbing her pussy against my cock. It didn't take long to get a full blown erection and it seems it worked for her too as she was now rubbing a very wet and hot pussy long my shaft.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Yes."

Carefully she raised herself off me. My very stiff cock lifted off my tummy. Reaching between her thighs she gripped my cock and searched for her vagina opening. I could feel her wetness and her stiff clit as she very carefully lodged me at her opening. I was holding my breath. The tell-tale tingles were starting and I wondered if she could feel them as she held me against her pussy. As I held her boobs I could feel her nipples stiffening. She was getting turned on too.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Nice but scary," I replied.

"I don't think I could last long in this position," she said.

"How long could you hold it?"

"Let's find out."

I checked my bedside clock. It said 4:06pm. After just a few minutes I could feel mom's thighs start to tremble from the exertion.

"I don't think I can hold out much longer," she said.

Gradually she started to sink lower and I could feel myself pushing deeper into her pussy. How far would she let this go before jumping off?

After a few more minutes my cockhead was inside her. I was expecting her to get off now, but she persevered. A few more minutes passed and it felt as if half of my 5 inches were inside. The tingles were starting to rage and my cock started pulsing. Mom's pussy re-acted by clamping tight around me. I thought then she would surely jump off. But she didn't. A couple more minutes passed and she's dropped a bit lower. Her hot and very wet pussy was driving me demented. Surely she'd get off now. She didn't.

Suddenly her tight, hot and very wet pussy was pulsing and my very stiff cock was twitching. Her very hard nipples were digging into my palms. She opened her eyes and suddenly realized what was about to happen.

"Larry I'm stuck," she panicked. "Please push me off."

As she attempted to get off she sunk lower onto me. I was almost completely in. I tried to turn onto my side and throw her off. It just seemed to push me deeper inside. Finally she slipped off and my very stiff cock slapped against me as it slipped out of mom.

"Larry, that was too close. How long did I last?"

I checked the clock. "Eight minutes."

"I don't think I could physically manage to stay off you for a session, no matter how many breaks we took. I wonder if Jenn realizes how difficult the pose is?"

"You'd think she would."

Sophie should be here soon. We'd better get ourselves sorted. Thank you for letting me try."

"You're welcome mom," I replied and almost added, " and thank you for almost fulfilling a taboo fantasy."

We got up and mom left while I cleaned my cock with a wipe and got dressed. When I got downstairs, mom was dressed and sitting in the living room.

"I can't see Sophie lasting much longer. Can you?"

"I don't think she will either."

A few minutes later Aunt Sophie arrived. We had coffee while mom explained the pose and Aunt Sophie was still keen to try. I must admit that I too was keen to try. I was looking forward to seeing my aunt naked again, as well as hold her boobs, never mind have my cock close to her vagina opening. Once finished we went upstairs this time to mom's room. Without a second thought Aunt Sophie and I stripped. This time she was bra-less and her boobs jiggled as she pulled her top off. Her nipples were already stiff. Her skimpy black thong barely covered her modesty. As I took off my shorts she commented, "Someone's nearly ready," as she looked at my semi-boner. If only she knew that mom and I had almost f**ked earlier, she'd know why I was almost stiff.

Mom directed us into position. Sophie was on all fours above me. She shuddered as soon as I held her boobs and brushed against her stiff nipples.

"I'll need to get you stiffer Larry," mom said as she gripped my cock and started to stroke me.

How surreal does this get? My naked aunt hovering above me with me squeezing her breasts while my mom strokes my ever stiffening cock.

"Very slowly lower yourself down Soph."

I could feel my aunt getting lower and soon my cock, with the help of my mom, touched Aunt Sophie's pussy.

"Stop Soph."

Aunt Sophie stopped. She looked me in the eye and winked. My cockhead was now wedged at her vagina opening just as it had been with mom earlier. I checked mom's clock. It said 5:02pm.

Mom sat in her bedside chair watching.

"How're you both doing?" she asked.

"I can feel my thighs starting to burn," Sophie replied.

After a few minutes, she sank lower. I could feel her leg muscles tense in an attempt to hold her position. Her pussy was getting wetter and warmer. This in turn made my cock harder and twitch. Aunt Sophie smiled at me and clenched her pussy against my cockhead. The dreaded tingles were starting again. A few more minutes passed before Aunt Sophie got lower and took more of me into her. How much deeper would mom let me get? Would she stop Aunt Sophie getting more than she did? I could feel Aunt Sophie getting hotter and wetter. I could feel her juices starting to run down my shaft. Had she cum on me?

I checked the clock 5:10. She was outlasting mom.

"You OK Soph?"

"Starting to struggle," she replied.

12