Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to take a rest?"

"I think I should," she said as she sank a bit lower onto my now very sensitive cock.

Mom got out of her chair and helped lift Aunt Sophie off me. As had happened with her earlier, my very stiff cock slapped against my tummy. Aunt Sophie grinned.

"Seems you were really enjoying that," she said with a wink.

I said nothing.

"What do you think Soph?"

"I can't see how Jenn could expect you to hold that pose for long. It would be impossible," she said as she lay down and massaged her thighs. I stood up and walked around the room. Aunt Sophie's legs were open showing off a very wet and aroused pussy. Her clit was protruding visibly from beneath its hood. She was totally aroused.

"Even if we double-teamed we couldn't do it between us," said Aunt Sophie. "Try it and see for yourself Margo. It's not easy and gets uncomfortable very quick."

Mom and I looked at each other and said nothing.

"What do we do then?" mom asked.

"I don't know mom."

"Try it Margo and see for yourself.

"No, it's OK I can see how difficult it is."

"Try it and see what changes to the pose you can come up with, while I get some feeling back into my thighs," urged Aunt Sophie.

Mom was about to protest again when Aunt Sophie got off the bed and started to strip mom. Mom didn't resist as Aunt Sophie pulled her top off revealing her naked boobs, but she drew the line at her taking off her pants. Mom finished herself.

"Assume the position buster," ordered Aunt Sophie.

I did what I was told and mom positioned herself above me as Aunt Sophie had. Aunt Sophie then took hold of my cock, stroked it to an erection and placed it at mom's vaginal opening. It was now 5:22.

She lasted a bit longer this time before sinking and taking more of me in. Her nipples were digging deep like last time. I could feel her thighs start to tremble and she lowered further accepting more of me into her vagina. Her pussy was starting to pulse and get wetter, which in turn encouraged my tingles to get stronger. I could feel her clamp tighter around me and I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm. Would I be able to hold my orgasm off or would I have to get my cock out before it sprayed my seed into mom's vagina? More thigh trembling and more cock disappearing into mom.

"Soph," she cried, "I'm cramping and losing balance. Help me off."

As she tried to pull mom off, mom clamped tight about my cock and pushed down on me. I was sure all of me must be in before she was helped off. Her very tight pussy pulled on me as she got up and sent me over the edge. She was no sooner free of me when I erupted with a groan. My load shot between us covering mom's pubic hair and her boobs.

"Oops," said Aunt Sophie. "That was close.

Impressive load nephew," she laughed.

"I'm soooo sorry mom. I held off as long as I could. I'm sorry."

"It's ok sweetie. We knew that eventually this could happen. Don't be worrying."

"Coffee?" asked Sophie trying to defuse the situation.

"Yes please," said mom. "Let's clean up sweetie."

Aunt Sophie didn't bother getting dressed and headed off downstairs to make the coffee.

"Come here sweetie," said mom.

I got off the bed and she hugged me. Her stiff nipples pressing into me and my sticky cum rubbing between us.

"It's OK. No harm done," she said. "Let's tidy up."

I followed her into her en-suite where she soaped up a flannel and washed my jizz off my tummy and my cock. She then proceeded to clean herself too and seemed to linger slightly too long between her legs as she cleaned her pubic hair and washed her pussy.

Once ready we went downstairs to join Aunt Sophie at the kitchen table and have our coffee. It's just as well the kitchen is not overlooked. I wonder how Mr Kimble, mom's next door neighbour, would re-act if he could see the three of us sitting naked at the table drinking coffee.

We drank in silence, each of us no doubt thinking the same thing. How were we going to cope with this pose without penetration happening and me cumming over, or in, Aunt Sophie.

"I can't see how this can be done," said Aunt Sophie.

"Neither can I," agreed mom.

"We'll have to let Jenn know," I said. "But how we do it, without her wondering how we know it's virtually impossible, is the problem."

No-one spoke as we each tried to figure out what we could do.

"Is there any other way the pose could be done to make it easier on our thighs?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"I don't think so," said mom. "Can you think of another way Larry?"

"Sorry mom, I can't."

More silence as we tried to find a solution.

"I reckon all we can do is ring Jenn and see what she can suggest," said mom.

Getting up she went to fetch her phone. I absent mindedly watched her ass sway as she left the kitchen. Realizing what I was doing I looked away quickly and saw that Aunt Sophie had busted me. She just grinned and said nothing. I must have blushed.

When she came back I tried hard not to look at her gently bouncing boobs. They weren't easy to ignore. Then sitting back down she rang Jenn.

"Hi Jenn. How's you? That's good. Yes I'm grand thanks. The reason I'm calling is to ask about the pose..." And so mom explained the difficulty she was having maintaining her position and her 'sore' knee wasn't helping. She went on to tell her that she had contacted Sophie and that she too had tried the pose and was finding it difficult too. The rest of the conversation was basically lots more "Aha and OKs".

"Thanks Jenn. Yes that's sounds like a plan. OK. Goodnight. See you then."

She hung up and we just stared at her waiting to hear what had happened.

"Jenn reckons we need to drop by her studio and let her see what we're doing and she will help out. The only difficulty is it can only be tomorrow evening after college."

"Tomorrow's not a good day for me sis. I've an evening meeting I can't get out of at this short notice."

"Well," said mom. "What if me and Larry go and let Jenn show us what we're doing wrong and then we can let you know?"

"I suppose it's the only thing we can do."

We sat and chatted a little longer before getting dressed. As we chatted I got a text from Jenn asking if I could drop into her studio the next evening to discuss the pose with Margo.

"That was quick," said mom.

I replied saying would 6pm suit and I got an immediate response of yes and a thank you. Then it was Aunt Sophie's turn to get the same text. When she regrettably said she couldn't Jenn replied saying it wasn't a problem.

12