Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I can think of is if we fondle ourselves."

"What do you mean Soph?"

"I don't know. Maybe cup our breasts. Tweak our nipples. Something like that."

"Sounds as good a plan as any. Ready for another go?"

I rinsed the cups while they went upstairs.

We tried the pose again with mom and Aunt Sophie playing with their boobs but it wasn't pleasing mom.

"Let's break for lunch after which we could go for a walk and see if the fresh air stirs our imaginations."

Lunch was over quickly and once dressed we were on our way. Mom was wearing her loose, blue top and A-line skirt. Was she hoping it would fall off again? Aunt Sophie wore a tight, white top through which her pokies were very prominent and figure hugging jeans that displayed her ass superbly. It seems both ladies were trying to get inspiration from somewhere.

We followed the path mom and I usually took. Mom's top didn't show off her boobs but Aunt Sophie got plenty of stares from the guys we met and who could blame them. Both ladies seemed lost in thought and the walk was done in almost complete silence. Once back in the car mom and Aunt Sophie said they had a few ideas they'd like to try out.

"Is that the store where you flash the old guy?" asked Aunt Sophie as we drove past it.

"It sure is," laughed mom.

"You not wanting to give him more sis?"

"I'm game but he may not be in," replied mom and so I swung the car into the car park.

"It's roughly the same time as last week," I said, "and who knows he may be back and hopeful of another show."

As always I walked in first to get a good view, leaving mom and Aunt Sophie chatting in the car. I wonder if they were planning something between them.

I spotted the old guy at the bread section and made my way over to the freezers. Aunt Sophie soon followed and I pointed out the poor target, or should that be the lucky target. Shortly after, mom arrived. She spotted him and made a point of standing beside him pretending to check out the bread rolls. Whenever she moved away he followed. Mom walked over to the fridges giving him time to get in front of the freezers. Then walking over she did her usual leaning in letting her blouse billow and expose her bare boobs. He stared and adjusted his crotch. Aunt Sophie's face showed amazement at her sister's boldness. Not to be outdone, she walked beside him, leaned in and stayed that way for a while, pretending to search for something. He watched. When Aunt Sophie stood up her nipples were long, extremely stiff and trying to burst through her top. The poor guy's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Accepting what she saw as a challenge from her sister, mom walked round as well, then leaned quite far into the freezer. In order to maintain her balance she raised her leg. Her skirt slipped up exposing her wonderful thighs. Then by opening her legs she not only exposed the bottom of her bare ass but also a glimpse of her pussy. I hoped the old guy wouldn't pass out. Aunt Sophie's jaw dropped. Squeezing past them and adjusting my own cock, I made my way back out to the car. I was amazed, never mind excited, at how daring my mom had become.

Aunt Sophie arrived next grinning from ear to ear. As she got into the car she announced that mom had totally shocked and surprised her with her exhibitionism. I agreed. Mom arrived shortly afterwards carrying her shopping.

"Wow big sis," gushed Aunt Sophie. "You really did surprise me. Don't you dare to ever say that I'm the liberal one of the family."

"You disappointed Soph?"

"Not in the slightest sis. In fact I'm proud of you and envious of your courage."

That made mom smile.

"And you sweetie? Are you disappointed?"

"Mom, I love you dearly and you've done nothing to disappoint. Like Aunt Sophie, I admire your courage."

That made her smile wider and the journey home was spent quietly. I'm sure we were each enjoying and thinking over, what had just happened.

Back at home I made fresh coffee while mom and Aunt Sophie put the foodstuff away and settled themselves in the living room. When I arrived with the coffee they were already naked.

"Suppose that means I've got to strip too," I said with mock indignation.

They laughed and said yes and we sat quietly with our coffee.

Mom finally broke the silence. "I suppose you're both wondering why I did it?"

"Yes," we replied in unison.

"Well," she continued. "Flashing my boobs at him was no big deal as I'd done it before and even let a boob slip out for him. Then when my skirt dropped and I flashed my ass it gave me a thrill. I started to wonder how far I'd be prepared to push things. I didn't plan what happened this evening, but when I remembered I'd no pants on I thought I'd flash my ass. As I did it I realised, just as I did when I let my boob drop out, that if I lifted my leg for balance and spread them slightly he might get a flash of pussy. Did it work and how much did he see?"

"It worked perfectly sis and he got a good view of your pussy lips. If you'd been more daring and aroused he'd have seen everything."

Mom blushed.

"Did I do wrong?" she asked meekly.

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"Yes."

"Did you think you did wrong?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking."

"Well sis, I think you did something naughty, but nothing wrong."

"Sweetie, what do you think?"

She looked really worried and was nervously biting her lip while she waited for my response.

"I think Aunt Sophie is right."

Her smile reached her eyes and her whole face lit up. She was not being condemned. We finished our coffee in a comfortable silence. I'm not sure what mom and Aunt Sophie were thinking but I was happy. Considering where mom was not too long back, I was glad and in a strange way proud, that she had found the confidence to be an exhibitionist.

"I can't stay for much longer guys. So if you're wanting another practice session we'd need to do it soon," said Aunt Sophie.

I tidied the dishes away and they went up to my room. While I booted up the pc they sat on my bed having a quiet discussion. I couldn't hear their whispers and was curious as to why they were whispering. What plans had they concocted?

When everything was up and running I assumed my position on the bed. Aunt Sophie was over my crotch while mom sat over my face. Whatever they were chatting about had made mom's pussy quite aroused. It was very moist and her lips were plump and red. When Aunt Sophie sat on me I could feel her wet and warm too. Whether she was getting comfortable, or trying to get me aroused I don't know, but she moved herself back and forth along the length of my cock and soon had me quite stiff. When they'd both settled mom told me to start recording.

I couldn't figure what they were doing at first, but whatever it was it was getting them turned on. Mom's pussy got wetter and plumper and her vagina opening widened. Aunt Sophie got a lot wetter and warmer too. She also started to slide along my cock. I got very stiff and the tingles were spreading along my cock, balls and thighs. It was getting intense.

During one of her forward moves Aunt Sophie leaned forward before sliding back. Bad move. It lined her pussy with the head of my cock and as she slipped back I slid in. I felt her squirm on top of me and her pussy walls clenched me tight. Whatever was happening above me must be good judging by what I was seeing and feeling. Mom's pussy was now dripping her juices and she'd lowered herself until my nose was rubbing against her clit. Both women were once again lost in the moment. The tingles had gone into overdrive and I was dangerously close to cumming. What the f**k was I going to do?

The only thing I could think of was a repeat of what I'd done the last time. Raising my head and pushing my tongue out as far as I could I licked mom's pussy as hard as I could. I could feel her clenching her pussy and her thighs tighten around my head. She was cumming hard. Her juices flowed freely and I lapped them up as best I could. I was having my first female facial and it was my mom. How surreal was that?!

In the throes of her orgasm she lost her balance and slipped off me, thankfully pulling Aunt Sophie with her. As she slipped off, my cock plopped out and shot the first of many ropes of my jizz. It sprayed everywhere.

We lay in silence for what seemed a long time. I sat up first. My chest was covered with my cum as where the bed sheets. Mom was quite flushed and sat up slowly. Aunt Sophie rolled onto her back. What was going to happen now? Was this the final straw? Was mom too frightened to carry on?

"Phew," said mom. "That was intense."

"Understatement mom," I thought.

"Can we watch that back sweetie?" she asked.

"Sure mom," I said. "You and Aunt Sophie watch while I get cleaned up."

I was convinced it was a hot recording and was going to watch it later on my own.

When I arrived back mom and Aunt Sophie were deep in whispered conversation.

"Was it any good?" I asked.

Both women blushed, but I said nothing.

"Are you sure you want to see?" asked mom.

"Only if you're both comfortable with it."

"Boy oh boy. It must be hot," I thought.

"OK," said mom. "But please don't be too shocked or judgemental."

The pose was as before. Both women sitting upright. Then they both stretched towards each other and starting playing with each other's breasts. Slowly I watched Aunt Sophie slide back on forth and I remembered her getting hotter and wetter. That was why. Then to my amazement she leaned forward and suckled mom's nipple. That must have been when mom starting dripping and when on her backslide Aunt Sophie took me in. I watched in amazement as both women enjoyed each other's bodies and Aunt Sophie riding my cock. I could just make out the time I raised my head to lick mom out. She in turn threw her head to the side as she came thus throwing her off balance and subsequently off me. Just as she pulled Aunt Sophie with her my cock erupted spraying my cum everywhere. I was very stiff and on the verge of another orgasm as I watched it. It was more than just hot. It was amazing.

I stopped the recording and no-one spoke for a few minutes. In the end I think they were waiting for me to say something. What was I going to say that wouldn't sound pervy? Or make them uncomfortable about what just happened? In the end I just said what I felt.

"Wow, that was awesome. But I don't think Jenn would be too happy with us if we did that," I said laughing.

That seemed to be the right thing as they both started to laugh. Whether it was relief or nerves or a mixture of both I don't know, but it certainly broke the tension.

"You're not disgusted?" asked mom.

"No."

"Why not sweetie? We were basically committing incest."

"Mom, Aunt Sophie, we knew that something like this could happen. It wasn't deliberate incest. We're hot blooded people who got a bit carried away in a highly charged sexual situation."

"Thank you sweetie," she said with relief.

"I'm sorry nephew. I should have been more responsible."

"We all knew the risk Aunt Sophie and OK we went further than we wanted, but we're all guilty of that. So no foul."

They both looked mighty relieved that I was taking it so well. Hell, what normal hot blooded guy wouldn't. If only they knew how many fantasies they realised for me.

"I'll go make some coffee while you ladies do what you have to."

The coffee was just ready when they came down. Aunt Sophie was dressed and mom had a gown on. They were still a bit flat and quiet so I said nothing and after coffee Aunt Sophie left to go home.

I'd a feeling our 'fun' times were over and that saddened me. Not because I wouldn't get as intimate with my mom and aunt again, but because the nudity and the warmth of our new relationship was probably over for good. I was also fearful it might drive mom back into her old life-style of being frumpy and sad. I would miss the light in her eyes and her warm smile.

"Think I'll head up to bed sweetie. It's been an intense day. Will you check everything before you go to bed?"

"I will mom. Sleep well and sweet dreams."

I dreaded what tomorrow was going to bring.

12