Las Vegas Best Friend Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny danced in between her two friends and soon the overly packed dance floor had the three friends dancing very close to each other. She pulled them both in on either side of herself as they all grinded to the music. Her short yellow dress rode up her body as she bounced her ass back into Noah's crotch. Elijah meanwhile ran his hands up her side and played with her skin as they moved together as one.

"I feel so fucking good," Elijah said right into her ear as they all danced. She leaned in close to him and whispered back, "I am so damn happy right now." She kissed his neck as she moved away and they all kept dancing.

At one point Jenny could feel that Noah had become hard as they danced and she purposefully moved her ass up against her friend's hard cock. Meanwhile, she allowed her hands to drift down to Elijah's lap and squeeze his cock through his slacks. He eyed her suddenly as she licked her lips and winked at him.

The dancing continued and eventually they needed a break.

They all downed another water at their booth and Jenny grabbed the sexy female server by the arm as she walked by and whispered into her ear. The girl blushed and nodded and headed away.

"What did you just say to that girl that made her blush like that?" Elijah said, feeling absolutely magical.

"I asked her to close us out and add the 20 percent tip to our room. I also told her that she had the nicest ass I had seen all night." She told them as if it was nothing.

"Wow. Someone is DEFINITELY feeling it," Noah sad as the boys both laughed at the energy of the moment.

"Well I mean, come on, she does, tell me you wouldn't love to just bend that girl over and lick her ass?" It was easy to forget that Jenny had always had a way of saying the naughtiest things while looking like the most innocent of angels. But they all knew she was no angel. Jenny owned her sexuality like few girls could. And when she was horny she could own just about anyone she wanted to.

"I don't know Jenny, she does have a pretty nice behind, but I think you'd have to look in a mirror for the nicest looking ass in this club tonight. You're like a ripe peach right now." Elijah countered, talking honestly about his friend's ass with a little help from the mind-altering drugs.

"Well, I'm not saying your wrong, but it would be pretty hard for me lick my own ass...so I'd have to settle for that pretty little thing taking care of us tonight." She said, looking wistfully at the girl as she passed by carrying a massive champagne bottle.

"I didn't realize you had a thing for girls, or ass-licking for that matter!" Noah said as he put his hand on jenny's nearby leg.

"When I'm rolling everything sounds good!" She said, beaming at them both.

"Boys," Jenny said, leaning in conspiratorially. "Let's move our dance party to the room, yeah? I need to stretch out on a bed and feel every little thread count I can feel."

She linked arms with the guys as they headed out of the club and back up to the room in an unusually empty elevator. As they rode the elevator up, a sexual tension hung in the air between the trio that they had never been accessed before. Noah caught Elijah's eyes as he glanced over Jenny's head and he looked down at her in a suggestive sort of way. Elijah nodded imperceptibly back and Noah immediately pushed her back against the wall of the elevator and began kissing her neck and ear.

Elijah meanwhile ran a hand up her low cut dress and rubbed her pussy from the outside of her lacy yellow underwear. The dual attack felt like something from out of a fantasy and Jenny wasn't upset. The drugs were working perfectly and the sudden surprise from her boys caused her to moan wildly out loud as they worked on her neck and ears from both sides.

The elevator opened suddenly as it arrived at their floor and three girls in similarly sexy club wear interrupted their scene.

Jenny slapped Elijah's hand away as they passed each other with the type of cordial understanding that only Vegas can foster. Jenny was quite certain she could hear one of the girls joking about how it was unfair that she had already snagged two men of her own to play with before the doors closed. She hadn't considered this at the beginning of the night, but now she was incredibly wet and they were all feeling very close.

When they got back to the room, Jenny popped her compact back open and offered the boys another pill. She just took a half, as she wanted to at least be a little present. Outside the bright lights of Vegas lit up the skyline. It was undeniably beautiful.

Noah put on some music and they all danced around the room like they were back in middle school. At one point, "Pony" by Ginuwine came on.

"Are you kidding me right now?" This is my striptease song!! Jenny said, excitedly.

"You have a specific strip tease song?" Noah said, as his eyes got bigger.

"Noah, every respectable girl has their own striptease song." She said, subtly dancing to the music.

"Well. I definitely don't believe you," Elijah added as he sat down on the edge of one of the beds with a look of challenge in his eyes.

"Which part?" She asked spreading her legs slightly as she backed away from the guys and began to trace her body with her hands, "the part where I said I like to strip, or the part where I said that I like to strip to this song?"

Now Noah sat down on the bed beside Elijah and chimed in, "Yeah, seems suspicious...I'd have to see some hard proof if this is really your song."

"You sure about that boys? Seems like you've both got enough hard proof to go around." She said, glancing towards their visibly hard outlines in their slacks. She rolled her eyes at them back and then began a different kind of dance.

Jenny rocked her hips as she ran her hands up her ridiculous body. She lifted up her dress as she danced and then pulled it back down but it still rode up above her panties. She danced backwards to Elijah and asked for help with the zipper. As he pulled the zipper down she danced into his lap and bent over at the waste, wiggling her perfectly round ass in his face. She stepped out of the dress and away from the boys. Wearing her lacey lingerie set with the heels and the choker was a mesmerizing getup. The boys were glued to their longtime friend as she moved. Her short dark brunette hair swayed around her neck as she gyrated in front of them. The boys whistled for her as she painstakingly bent over at the waist, further confirming that she had the best ass they had ever laid eyes on. It was round and bouncy—a Jessica Biel kind of ass but, somehow even better. It was the type of ass to stop conversation, and they were obsessed. The girl they had grown up with—the total tomboy with the overalls and braces—had grown into the most beautiful ass they had ever seen.

The more she danced the harder each guy got. Elijah saw Noah shamelessly rubbing his crotch and so he did the same.

As the song moved on she undid the bra, letting it fall first with her back to the boys, when she turned around with her breasts were cupped in her hands. She teased them for a while and then slowly allowed her hard nipples to show through her lightly tanned skin.

She walked up to the boys and brought their heads together to rub her breasts in their faces. They eagerly played along with each lapping up her boobs.

She pushed them both back and continued to grind her body eventually bending at the side and pulling her panties half way down, and then, achingly back up as the song ended.

"Wow!" Elijah said as he fell backwards in the bed. Noah was still sitting there staring at her perky little C-cup breasts free and firm.

"That was amazing. You are so fucking sexy. I am, maybe harder than I've ever been right now."

Jenny walked up and pushed Noah backed where he flopped down next to Elijah. Both guys' second pills were really starting to kick in and Jenny took note of that.

Jenny posed as she stood over the guys, standing there with in her heels and her devilish demeanor.

"Okay, you both got a show, now I want a show." She said, staring at their straining cocks.

Elijah and Noah both watched her as she kneeled between them on the bed.

"And what kind of show would you like, exactly?" Noah asked, running his hand over her bare leg.

"Well, I've known you guys forever and I've always wanted to see what you both look like hard," she was running her hands up the inside of their legs as she said this, "so why don't you pull down these pants and let me see the goods."

They were all rolling hard now. There was clearly no hesitation as they night grew quickly sexual. Both Elijah and Noah shucked their clothing that was remaining until they were down to their boxer briefs. They each reached into their boxers and on three, took their cocks out. Jenny grabbed each boxer brief and pulled them the rest of the way off. She loved her boys so much. She felt so close to them and so turned on at the same time.

"Wow, what a pleasant surprise gentlemen." Jenny said as she felt saliva forming in her mouth. Both guys had nice sized cocks, one more curved than the other. They were probably seven and eight inches respectively. She hadn't even realized that she had brought her hands down to pinch and play with her nipples as she looked at each of her best friend's packages.

Elijah and Noah both looked up at her and because it came so naturally, they began to lightly stroke themselves as they watched her. She was in complete command of the room, as she stood up and pulled her panties off and kicked off her heels. Now she was wearing nothing but her choker and her thigh-highs.

"I'm really fucking horny." Elijah said again as he looked up at her. "That list pill has me on a fucking roll."

"Yeah, fuck, ditto to that." Noah said, as he jacked off in front of Jenny's hungry eyes.

"That's good guys...show me how horny you are. She me what naughty boys you are." She said as she rubbed the inside of their legs.

They both silently jacked themselves as they watched Jenny sway her upper body for their enjoyment.

"How are you both feeling right now in this moment?" She knew how much more powerful the second pills she had given them were, and she knew just how suggestive they had become.

"Really high, really horny," Noah said.

She pushed their hands away as she grabbed each of their cocks in her fists and slowly took over the job. Each boy was writhing as they felt her touch their cocks for the first time. She slowly picked up the pace and her breasts bounced along with her speed.

"This is way too hard a position for this...let me move you guys into an easier position for me to jack you both off at the same time." She said having them move.

"Where do you want us?" Noah asked, both boys ready to do whatever she told them.

"Noah, you lay down on your stomach and put your cock between your legs. Here take a couple of these pillows and put them below your crotch so you can get your cock to bend back towards me easier." Noah did as he was told and then she directed Elijah. "Okay E, now you lay down on top of Noah the same way, bend your cock back behind you so I can jack you both off together." Any other time this would've seemed weird, but right now, any skin on skin contact felt incredible.

Elijah laid down on top of his friend and spread his legs wide. Jenny had him scoot back so that his dick was bent back behind him and resting directly in between Noah's ass cheeks.

Noah felt strangely turned on as Elijah's sizable cock ended up resting between his cheeks.

From here Jenny grabbed some massage oil she had stowed on the nightstand and began to oil up each cock in front of her. From there she didn't even jack them off so much as she lightly glided her fingers over each cock, taking specially slow care to rub their mushroom heads and feeling every single vein and blood vessel of their pulsing cocks.

The boys moaned into the bed where they rested their heads next to each other. Jenny knew she had them eating out of the palm of her hand, so she kept the slow masturbation session going, building up their sexual arousal slowly and methodically.

"My big sexy boys..." she said to them in a sultry tone that they were unused to. "Such good little sluts you both are."

They both loved this. Their dicks pulsed when she said that. She was a bad-ass vixen directing her own porn.

"Mmmm, looks like your cocks agree that you are both my little sex toys for the night." Jenny continued jacking them off. For Noah, she pulled firmly back on him, but for Elijah, she pushed down on his cock as she jacked him. As she did this it wedged tighter between Noah's ass cheeks. When Noah felt the shaft brush against his hole his dick pulsed even harder. Jenny noticed this and moaned quietly to herself.

She added more oil to each hand and began to jack them off faster. For Elijah's cock her hand drifted all around his cock and inadvertently into the crack of Noah's ass. As her oily fingers passed back over his dick they began to caress Noah's hole more and more with each pass.

Soon Noah's entire ass-crack was oiled up and sensitive and Noah had the strangest desire to squeeze Elijah's cock with his ass cheeks, so he started doing just that. Jenny noticed this too.

"Noah, arch your ass up more for me, baby." She said as she kept jacking his cock from behind his body as he arched his ass more into the air, Elijah changed positions slightly too, arching his ass up as well. This caused his dick to bend back slightly towards it's regular direction.

It still wasn't aiming just there yet, but Jenny was working them both up slowly and making sure they were as horny as possible so she could make her move. She knew exactly what she was doing. And they knew what she was doing too.

Elijah was so turned on that he had started thrusting with Jenny's hand against his friend's ass. He had never noticed this before but Noah had a pretty great ass for a guy, and when your horny and rolling, two plump ass cheeks will go a long way towards making you want to thrust against them.

Finally Jenny was able to pull Elijah back a little and straighten out his cock. He hovered above his friend as she started rubbing Elijah's dick right up against Noah's hole. She squeezed more oil onto the cock and Noah felt the oil run down into his hole and down his ass...Jenny started jacking Elijah's cock directly towards Noah's asshole now, though the angle was now making it hard for her to continue focusing on Noah's cock at the same time. She moved herself over to the side of the boys and grabbed Elijah's cock again. She took Noah's nearby hand and stuck it insider her panties where he immediately began to finger her soaking pussy.

"Oh my god you guys are so goddamn sexy right now." She kissed Elijah's chest and neck as he sat up with the new angle, and now she had started rubbing Elijah's cock up and down and directly up against Noah's very oiled asshole. There was no longer any pretense.

Elijah turned to make out with her and while they were kissing Jenny noticed that Noah was grinding his ass back against his friends dick.

"Damn Noah, you look like me when I'm grinding up against a hot guy at a club! I didn't even know you could move your ass like that!" She said, slapping Noah hard on his ass cheek and bringing out a moan from him.

She swung her leg over again to where she was now sitting on top of Noah's lower back like an upside down reverse cowgirl, all while facing Elijah who was now sitting up with his knees on either side of his best friends ass and his cock wedged firmly between Noah's cheeks slowly grinding against his arched ass. Noah loved the feel of Jenny's bare ass on the small of his back and the super soft sheer tights she was wearing running along his sides. She kissed down Elijah's chest and started dragged her tongue all the way down until she scooted back a little so she could start licking the tip of his cock as it slipped through Noah's ass cheeks where he was thrusting.

She put the entire dick in her mouth and slowly deepthroated him over and over again as she brought her mouth closer to Noah's actual asshole. Noah wrapped his hands around her nearby legs as he felt her pussy grinding on his upper back while she sucked. As she started taking the cock completely out of her mouth, Noah felt Jenny's tongue find his hole in between each lick and each time he shook with pleasure. He loved having his asshole rimmed and Jenny had remembered this from past sexual conversations they had had. This was all crazy, and he didn't want any of it to stop. None of them did. The drugs had dropped any and all inhibitions.

When she finally let the dick slip once more out of her mouth as Elijah thrusted back she pushed the cock down and pulled him so that the head directly pushed against Noah's oiled hole. Noah yelped when he felt the tip first enter.

"Mmmmm, that's a good boy Noah, just enjoy the way it feels. You guys are turning me on so much. Just relax your ass Noah." She said as she pulled his ass cheeks further apart and licked on the long, still-exposed shaft of Elijah. As she did this, he slowly started pushing further into his best friend, her tongue tracing him with each new inch. Jenny sat back up on the small of Noah's back with her knees to either side of him and started making out with Elijah. He was about half way inside Noah now and was trying to take his time on what he knew was a new experience for them all.

Jenny reached around and grabbed Elijah's ass and pulled him forward so that he bottomed out in Noah's ass.

"Uhnnnnffffffff!!"Noah moaned into the pillow as he had a cock fully inside of him for the first time ever in his life. It was equal parts pain and overwhelming pleasure all at once. Jenny meanwhile moaned at the sight of her two best friends fucking, her tongue immediately ravaging Elijah's mouth she was so turned on. The first ten or so thrusts were entirely orchestrated by Jenny pulling him forward and pushing him out, showing him the speed she wanted him to fuck Noah with. Elijah obliged.

For the next ten minutes, Elijah slowly pounded Noah's ass, opening up his tight hole while Jenny fingered herself and watched the show him slide all the way back and then all the way in...all the way back...and all the way in.

"Mmmm Noah you're taking Elijah's cock so good, baby! What a naughty little ass you have." She said in the sexiest damn voice they had ever heard.

"Fuck Noah's tight ass for me E. Fuck him the say way you would fuck me if I was bent over for you on this bed." Now Jenny was really pushing Elijah over the edge. He began to fuck faster and Noah was making sounds that Jenny recognized as one's she herself had made while being fucked...this only turned her on more. She could tell that Elijah was getting close.

"Noah, do you like the way Elijah's cock feels sliding into your tight ass?" Jenny said seductively as she spread Noah's ass cheeks wide for Elijah.

"Yes. Ughhnnnhh. Yeah, fuckkkk." Noah whimpered as each thrust seemed to pound him harder and harder.

"Are you gonna let Elijah cum deep in your ass like all the slutty little girls you've fucked before?!" She was in complete control of both boys as she spoke. Everything she said was the sexiest thing a girl had ever said to them. They'd both been in kinky sexual situations before, but Jenny was taking them to new heights with each new sentence and suggestive word.

"Fuck him, Elijah, fuck this ass and give him that big cock." Jenny said as she reached up with one hand to choke her friend as he pulled his entire length in and out of Noah, bringing even crazier-sounding moans out of him. Jenny had never been so turned on by something before. She ground her pussy into Noah's back as she enjoyed the show.