Las Vegas Best Friend Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum soon." Elijah said as he fucked Noah harder and harder.

"Yeah baby, don't stop, don't stop until you fill him up with your cum. Cum in his naughty little ass, Elijah. You want that Noah? You want Elijah to cum in your ass you naughty little boy?" She said looking over her shoulder at Noah who was arching his face into the bed and biting a pillow.

"Yesssssssss. Cum inside meeeeeee." Noah moaned as his own dicked leaked precum wildly as it pushed up against the pillow below.

She reached down and held the base of Elijah's cock as he thrusted.

"Breed him for me baby, breed this naughty boy's ass. Cum in his naughty ass for me baby. Cum for me. Cum for me." She leaned into his ear as she said this. "Come on baby, cum inside his ass, I want to see your cum dripping out of his ass...give him all your cum baby. CUM IN HIS SLUTTY ASS!"

"I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGG!! FUCKAHDKAHOAJDAK HDHAHDHFLKADDHF" Elijah bellowed as his cock spasmed in Noah's ass. She felt the base of his cock shaking in her grip as each new jet of sperm deposited into Noah's totally dominated butt.

"Yes baby, don't stop fucking, cum so hard in him! Fuck this naughty boy's ass, fill him up with your cum baby! Fuck him for me, baby, EMPTY ALL THAT CUM INSIDE HIM!" She said as she gripped Elijah's ass and held the base of his cock. When he was finally done, he slowly pulled himself out of Noah's ass and collapsed on the bed beside them.

Noah's ass was gaping wide when he took it out. Jenny bent down and sucked up a string of cum that was running out of his butt and then licked his entire hole with an animalistic type hunger. Pressing her entire face into his ass crack and licking him up and down as she lay on top of him still, completely crazy with lust.

Then, when he was entirely cleaned out, she rolled over to his other side, all three friends stopping to catch their breath.

"Wow," Noah said to the ceiling as they all echoed his sentiment.

Jenny popped up and walked over to the nearby Jacuzzi tub just inside the bathroom. She turned on the hot water and walked back into the room.

"You guys wanna take a bath with me?" She eyed them, hungrily.

They quickly agreed and when the bath had finally filled both Elijah and Noah got in naked on either side of the tub. Jenny took off her tights slowly and then stepped into the tub where she sat on the edge, her body on stage for both of the boys to take in.

"Ya know, I knew I wanted to get laid this weekend...but I didn't expect that to happen with my two best friends," she said, grinning at them both.

"Yeah, I think we're all a little happily shocked right now," Elijah said as the boys looked at her pussy for the first time. She was completely shaved and looked amazing. There was a small vine tattoo that ran along the inner part of her left leg and wrapped around it like some sort of botanical garter belt.

"So what if we decided that for the rest of the night, we fuck each other's brains out and have more fun than we've ever had before? No rules, no regrets, just three friends discovering what they've been missing all these years?" She said, eyeing both boys as she teasingly spread her legs all the way apart.

"Wow, yes, I'm clearly already down for anything," Noah laughed as he stroked his still hard cock, his eyes never leaving her tantalizing pussy.

"Yep. I'm in too. Sleep is for old people," Elijah added.

Jenny brought a hand up to her mouth and licked her fingers and then brought them down to lightly play with her pussy lips and clit.

"That was really hot watching you guys fuck, that's always been a fantasy of mine, to watch you guys fool around with each other," she purred, as she looked at her sexy boys.

"Really?" Noah asked, never ceasing to be amazed at Jenny's kinkier side.

"Yeah," she said. "That was really hot. Maybe I'll ask for an encore later on." Noah's ass twitched when she said this.

"So what other fantasies are currently on your unfulfilled list?" Elijah said as he watched Jenny play with herself for the boys.

"Hmmm," Jenny said as she brought her pussy-coated fingers up to her lips and licked up her juices, "Oh, I know one...I've always wanted to have my ass and my pussy eaten at the same time by two really hot guys." Jenny smiled deviously at the boys as she walked into the center of the tub and stood directly between them where they were both sitting across from each other. At this depth, her ass and pussy were just above the level of the water, and she looked at each of them expectantly as she stood there.

She put her hands on each of the boys heads as they came towards her. Elijah was in front and Noah was behind and the boys glided over to kneel on either side of her in the middle of the Jacuzzi tub.

"Good boys," She said as she grabbed each of them by the hair and pushed their faces into her pussy and ass.

For the next twenty minutes Elijah and Noah licked up every inch of their stupidly sexy best friend. Jenny moaned incoherently as she felt Elijah's tongue and Noah's ass both penetrating her pussy and asshole. Occasionally she'd feel Elijah's tongue drift downward and make contact with Noah's own tongue.

"Ughhhh, this is so damn sexy...lick me boys. Make me cum on your faces." Elijah took the cue and added two fingers so he could attempt to make Jenny cum faster. He arched his fingers in an experienced way and soon Jenny felt a huge orgasm coming on.

"Elijah holy fuck, you gotta stop!" She begged as he fingered her and flicked her clit with his tongue. She felt like she was going to pee.

"OHHHHHHHMMYYYYYGOOODDDDDDD IMCUMMMMMMINNNNGGGGGGGG" She said as both boys began to go even harder on her. As her legs lost power below her the boys held her up and she steadied herself on both of their heads as the orgasm quaked her pussy and soon she was squirting all over Elijah's fingers and face. He didn't stop fingering her until she was completely done and she collapsed back against Noah who wrapped her up and fell back against the seat with her. She felt like she could cry.

"OH MY GOD. Oh...fuck...fuh...that was...oh my god. Oh my god." She said still trying to catch her breath. She turned and kissed Noah as Elijah crossed over to them and kissed her breasts and neck and then met her lips as the three friends all kissed and felt wildly intertwined with each other. She ran her fingers through his hair as the three shared an intimate moment. She could still feel Noah's rock hard cock below the water poking up into backside.

"Guys, that was incredible, 10 out of 10, would recommend," she joked with them as they all caressed each other in the water.

"Okay, I have game for us to play," Jenny said as they recovered in the warm water.

"And that is?" Noah asked. Elijah cocked an eyebrow at Noah as they wondered what she was about to propose next.

"The game is: Who can cum the most times tonight?"

"Hmmm, I'm in. What does the winner receive?" Elijah asked as he played with her boobs lightly and she slowly moved her ass back against Noah's cock.

"Well, we'll do it like this. Whoever cums the most tonight, first of all wins because, duh, they just came all night long so there's that, but also they lose because that makes them the sluttiest person here and therefore they would have to the 'Room Slu't for the rest of the weekend."

"Deal," Noah said, "Works out to my advantage anyway, you guys have both already cum once so I'm already winni...UNNNGGGHHH..." Noah suddenly stopped talking as he felt Jenny sliding down onto his cock under the water. Jenny was all the way impaled on Noah's cock with her back to him. Her warm pussy felt incredible and tight on his cock.

"Mmmmmm, that is a really sexy cock." She purred as she started milking him with the inside of her pussy walls. She leaned back on him, laying her head on his neck as she quickly milked him.

She turned and whispered, "Why don't you just cum inside me now like you know you want to?" And that's all it took. Noah spasmed below her as his own first cumshot of the night filled Jenny up with cum. She kissed his cheek as Elijah marveled at the sheer amount of power she currently had over them both.

"Come on boys," she said as she stood out of the water and reached for the towels, "the night is young and the game is on and where all tied at one orgasm a piece. I need to know which one of you is going to be my sex slave for the next two days." She said, drying the water off of her delicious body.

"Don't be so confident, little miss kink, I've already discovered where your G-spot is," Elijah said as they all got out and dried off.

"Yeah I think YOU might end up being the little sex slave that services us for the next two days," Noah said as he slapped her on the ass.

Jenny dropped her towel and grabbed both of their cocks as she pulled them in close to her as they stood there in the middle of the room. They got quiet as she lightly played with each of them.

"First of all, you're both already basically my sex slaves, let's not kid ourselves, and as for you," she said looking at Elijah, "You might know where my G spot is, but I bet I can find yours too." Elijah's breath caught as she just barely ran her fingers along the underside of his shaft as he she said this.

She led each of them over to the bed, holding onto their cocks like she was walking two willing dogs.

"So, the next question I have is...which one of you is going to lick this cum out of my pussy?" She laid back on the bed and spread her legs seductively to them. She was naked other than the black silk choker and she looked like a sexual goddess lying there with her smoky, black eye shadow and sex-fussed brunette hair completing the pornographic image.

Noah and Elijah looked at her and then to each other as they stood at the end of the bed and reveled in her sexual control over them. They hesitated for a moment and then as if on cue brought their hands up.

Rock.

Paper.

Scissors...

(To Be Continued...)