Las Vegas Ch. 01

Story Info
Danny fucks Jillian and Delinda Deline.
4.4k words
4.54
57.6k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

This is a series of television shows that I watch. These are fantasies of the shows as I wish would appear on television. I will list the cast members and their television show names at the beginning of each episode that I write about. I hope you enjoy and join in my TV fantasies.

Cast of Las Vegas; James Caan (Ed Deline); Cheryl Ladd (Jillian Deline); Molly Sims (Delinda Deline); Josh Duhamel (Danny McCoy); Vanessa Marcil (Samantha Jane Marquez); James Lesure (Mike Cannon); Nikki Cox (Mary Connell); Marsha Thomason (Nessa Holt); Camille Guaty (Piper Nielson). Tom Selleck (Cooper)

As I stated in my previous story, I am an author of sexually explicit fantasies. I never claimed to be a "so called writer". If you are looking for a perfect composition please stop reading now. There may be grammatical and spelling errors (even though I do use spell check). So if you love sexual fantasies involving television stars, please read on. If you are an English teacher leave now!

Jillian Deline paced back and forth in her living room waiting for her husband Ed to come home. He was overdue; Ed and Jillian were to be at a fundraiser where Jillian was chairwoman.

The phone rang and Jillian answered it; "Where the hell are you Ed, we were suppose to be at the Maxim half an hour ago."

Ed responded; I'm sorry Jillian, but I got a call from Nessa in England and she's in trouble. I'm on the Montecito jet heading over there to see what I can do."

"ED, how come you can run over to England to take care of matters for a godchild, but can't be at this fundraiser that is being co-chaired by me and your ONLY child. Forget it Ed, I'll be there for Delinda as always, I'll make up some excuse!" She slammed down the phone and left the house in her luxury car.

She pulled into the Maxim valet parking and when she stepped out her slim sleek leg flashed the parking attendant. She also flashed him a smile seeing she was pissed off about Ed. As she walked into the Maxim there were a lot of male eyes on her. It was apparent she was a hot looking MILF. Her make-up was exquisite, her lips were wet from the bright red lip gloss, and her hair was pinned up high on her head and two strands hung down on either side of her face. Jillian's shoulder and back were bare, minus two tiny silver spaghetti straps on her shoulders. Her B sized breasts were inviting, but not in a slutty way. The silver sequenced dress hugged her tiny waist and showed off her shapely hips and gorgeous rounded ass. The dress ended about five inches above her knees and it showed off her tapered legs nicely. Her dainty feet were seated nicely in matching high heeled shoes. Her feet and legs were encased in black stocking which put the finishing touches on a world class looking MILF.

When she entered the banquet room she went to the head table where Delinda and Danny were already seated. Danny was in a good looking tuxedo and Delinda looked fabulous. She was wearing an off white slinky silk dress. It flowed around her body and the plunging neckline was so low her full firm tits nearly burst free from the dress. The skirt was short showing off her very long shapely legs.

Delinda gave her mother a peck on the cheek; "Hi mom, where's daddy?"

Jillian looked at her, in an icy voice said; "We'll talk about it later, he's not coming he took off for England, that's all I have to say about it for now."

Delinda looked at Danny, Danny shook his head and whispered; "It must have something to do with Nessa."

After the dinner Jillian came over to Delinda and Danny; "Listen you two, I'm not in the mood for partying. I'm heading home, Delinda will you be home tonight?"

"Well mom I thought I'd stay over at Danny's seeing I have to be at work early in the morning."

"Okay dear, take care, I'll talk to you later."

As she walked away Danny took note on just how sexy his future mother-in-law looked.

When Jillian got home she kicked off her shoes and padded around the empty house in her stocking feet. She aimlessly moved from one room to another and suddenly found herself in Delinda's room. Sitting at her dressing table she picked up a bottle of perfume and smelled it, spraying it she smiled at its sweet scent. One after another she tried different items and then moved to the dresser. Opening one drawer she looked at the sexy lingerie Delinda had. Checking them out she whispered to herself; "Naughty girl!" closing the drawer she opened another and she caught her breath; "Delinda, Delinda, even naughtier!"

Looking through the items she picked up one large dildo and turned it, it came to life and started vibrating. Turning it off she picked up one that was black and even larger. Turning that one on she brought it to her mouth and before she ran her tongue over it she took in the aroma of sex. Licking it lightly she knew it was the taste of pussy on the giant black dildo.

Putting it back she rummaged about and found some camcorder tapes. One was labeled Nessa, Dad and me, another labeled Sam, Mary and Mike; still another was labeled Piper, Sam, Mike and Danny. The one that intrigued Jillian the most was the one without any writing on it, but looked it was used the most. Picking up a few of the tapes and before she closed the drawer picked up the black dildo, closed the drawer and took them downstairs and putting the one marked Nessa, Dad and me into the player, turned on the player. The wall screen television lit up and she sat down, her eyes plastered to the TV.

The video started and Jillian recognized Delinda's voice as she aimed the camera. Nessa was sitting on the bed naked as Ed stood above her, feeding his somewhat large cock into her mouth. His white skin against her black was quite the contrast. Ed had his fingers knotted in the tight black curls of Nessa's hair as he guided her up and down on his cock.

Jillian heard her daughter say from behind the camera; "Come on Nessa; suck his cock good and hard. Make sure you get it nice and stiff, I want to feel that prick in my wet pussy."

Jillian was shocked popping the tape out, her hands shook as she picked up the one marked Sam, Mary and Mike. Popping it into the player the screen lit up. Lying on the bed was Mike, totally naked, his huge black cock covered in saliva. Kneeling on either side of him were Samantha Marquez and Mary Connell. Both were in their undergarments and their lips were running up and down the length of Mike's stiff black cock.

From behind the camera came Delinda's voice; "Come on ladies how about showing a little bit of skin."

Mary rose up and kissing Sam reached behind her and unhooked Sam's black bra. Sam's firm perky tits popped out and stood high on her chest. Sam reached behind Mary and unhooked her stuffed bra. Mary's huge tits spilled out and Sam's mouth quickly attacked Mary's quarter sized aureoles and large pink nipples.

From behind the camera Jillian could hear her daughter let out a loud moan and Jillian heard another moan, she realized that it came from her own lips. Shaking the sight from her head she jumped up and popped the tape out and slipped the one marked Piper, Sam Mike and Danny. Pushing the play button the TV lit up already in the middle of the tape. There in Danny's living room, in front of the fireplace lie Mike and Danny. Piper and Sam were naked and both were riding Mike's large black cock and Danny's very impressive white cock. Piper being engaged to Mike was surprisingly riding up and down on Danny's cock, her dark tanned skin contrasting to Danny's white skin.

Sam's shiny black hair was flailing about her as she rode Mike's huge black cock.

Jillian once again heard two moans, Delinda's behind the camera and her own. Looking down she noticed the heels of her feet on the edge of the sofa, her silver dress had risen around her hips and her one hand was lustfully playing with her dripping pussy. The blonde curls around her wet pussy were covered in her juices.

Catching herself, she dropped her feet to the carpeted floor and she was about to pop the tape from the player when the picture shook and Delinda came into the picture. Her lithe model like figure took Jillian's breath away. She sat in awe staring at Delinda. Her long blonde hair hung down to the middle of her back, her large full tits stood high on her chest. Her tiny waist and slender hips were perfect and her sweet rounded butt finished off her figure. Jillian could not take her eyes off Delinda's very long shapely legs and at the juncture was a full lipped pussy covered, just like her own with a fine blonde mat of hair.

Jillian's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she watched Delinda draw Samantha's black haired head to her downy blonde pussy and Samantha began lapping away at Delinda's dripping cunt.

Once again Jillian caught herself with her hand between her own thighs fingering her clit under her silky panties. Shaking the cobwebs from her head she tore her hand from her panties and quickly stood up and pulled the tape from the player. She noticed how labored her breath was and her eyes went to the last tape on the end table, the one without any markings on it.

Jillian held her breath and her fingers shook as she placed the unmarked tape into the player. Sitting back down her fingers of one hand wrapped around the remote and her other hand picked up the big black dildo she had sitting next top her. Her tiny manicured finger pressed the play button and she was staring at the exact same sofa she was now sitting on now. On the sofa was the naked form of her husband Ed Deline, straddling his legs was a naked Delinda as she rode up and down on his stiff cock. Delinda's long blonde hair danced about her shoulders and back as she rode her father's cock.

Jillian heard a buzzing sound and suddenly realized that it was coming from the black dildo that she had in her hand. She arched her back when she felt the head of the big dildo separating the lips of her pussy. She drove it deeper as she watched her gorgeous daughter riding the cock of her husband.

All of a sudden the picture shook and found out that Danny was putting the camera on a tripod. He entered the picture and slipped in behind Delinda. He cupped her large tits, squeezing them he fed them to Ed and he sucked on her fat nipples.

Jillian pulled her panties off and they dangled from one foot as she drove the big black dildo in her foaming pussy.

Danny spread Delinda's tight globes of flesh and she let out a high pitched squeal as Danny penetrated her tight asshole.

Jillian's husband and future son-in-law were ramming their cocks in and out of her daughter's holes.

From the TV came; "Oh fuck my pussy daddy. Oh yes you fill me up soooooo nice, don't stop. Danny push it in deeper. I can feel your cocks hitting each other in my holes. Mmmmmm what a feeling, I never want it to stop.

Jillian slammed the big dildo faster and faster in and out of her pussy. She closed her eyes as a strong orgasm shot through her body.

"Mommy, what are you doing!!?"

Jillian looked up through lust filled eyes. Suddenly she realized that Delinda and Danny were standing over her. The two of them stared at Delinda's black dildo stuffed in her dripping pussy. The shiny black phallus was covered in Jillian's thick white cream.

She scrambled to a sitting position trying to pull her dress down. When she accomplished this the humming continued and then the dildo fell to the floor.

Danny bent over slowly, picked up the dildo and placed a warm wet kiss on the stocking clad thigh of Jillian

Standing up he smiled at her; "Jillian, I think you dropped this. Would you like me to put it back in?"

She turned beet red, standing up defiantly, but Delinda pushed her back onto the sofa. "Sorry mom, but I don't think you are going anywhere!"

"Listen little girl, don't you dare talk to me that way. After watching you fuck my husband you don't have anything to talk about!"

Pushing her back down; "I don't want to hear any of that shit mom, you loved watching me fuck daddy and Danny. If you didn't you wouldn't be shoving MY big black dildo in and out of your cunt."

Turning towards Danny she gave him a sly smile; "Danny why don't you get down there and show mommy just how good you can take care of a Deline pussy."

Danny dropped to his knees and had the dildo in one hand. His other hand went to Jillian's dress hem and slowly began sliding it up her stocking clad legs.

Jillian stiffened and frantically tried to push his hands away. "Danny, you don't want to do this, first of all its rape, second I'm your future mother-in-law and that's incest."

It was Danny's turn to laugh; "Jillian don't talk to me about incest, hell Ed fucks his daughter and goddaughter all the time. So I think fucking you would level the playing field."

Jillian let out a tiny moan as Danny slid the tip of the dildo across the growing clit and her flowing pussy. Her body was betraying her as she pushed frantically at Danny's shoulders.

Danny gripped her slim legs and threw them over his shoulders and dropping his head down captured her blood red clit between his lips. His tongue flicked it back and forth and her hands pushing his away became weaker and weaker.

Jillian's eyes were tiny slits as she rolled her head back and forth against the back of the couch. She watched the action on the TV as her husband was now fucking Delinda doggy style as Danny sat on the arm of the sofa and Delinda was deep throating him. Jillian spread her legs wider as she began to respond to the oral manipulations Danny was applying to her dripping pussy.

Delinda standing behind the sofa slipped out of her dress and it hit the floor, beneath the dress she was naked and she bent over the back of the couch and fed her aching tits to her mother's mouth. Jillian tried to move away, but Delinda grabbed her head and redirected it to her tit.

As Danny now fucked Jillian with the dildo and lapped away at her clit she raced towards an orgasm. Lust took over and she sucked at the tit forced into her mouth.

Delinda dug her fingers in Jillian's hair and pulled the pins out of her hair and her hair tumbled about her face.

Jillian pulled her mouth from Delinda's tit; "Oh no Danny, don't stop, please put it back in."

Danny while licking Jillian's cunt was stripping off his clothes. Jillian protested when he pulled the dildo from her pussy. Little did she know that he was about to replace the dildo with her cock.

"Oh my god, it's so fucking big, oh yes Danny fuck me with your big hard hot cock.

Danny buried his cock deep in her pussy. He leaned forward and covered her mouth with her own. Their tongues dueled with one another's as she fought to suck harder on his tongue.

Jillian wrapped her arms around Danny and her legs were around his waist. She let out a yelp when he stood up and with his cock buried deep in her tight wet pussy he turned and walked towards the stairs.

Danny carried her upstairs to Delinda's bedroom, his cock buried deep in her pussy all the way up the stairs.

Delinda followed them up the stairs and when they entered the bedroom Danny lowered her to the bed, when he did so, his cock made a popping sound as he slipped out of her tight cunt.

Jillian wrapped her arms around him, but he broke loose and standing took the remainder of his clothes off.

Delinda crawled up onto the bed on the other side and with Jillian sitting up; Delinda unzipped the back of her dress. Peeling it from her shoulders and down to her waist she sat there with her strapless bra on. Using her nimble fingers she popped open her mother's bra with one hand. It fell away from her body and replaced it with her hands.

Jillian's entire body shuttered when her daughter cupped her full tits and her thumbs began tweaking her thick pink nipples. When she rolled her head back she let out a moan as Delinda covered her mouth with her own.

Jillian broke free looking deep into Delinda's eyes pleading with her; "Delinda this is wrong, you're my daughter and we can't be doing this."

Kissing her mother on the lips again, this time tenderly whispered; "Listen mom, I've fucked dad, shared Nessa with him also. I love you and I want to share Danny with you. Do you think you can do this for me?"

Jillian took her daughter's face in her hands and nodding, slowly lowered her mouth to Delinda's. They kissed tenderly again, starting with tiny pecks and then longer, Lips pressed against lips both of their breathing began to quicken as their kisses became more urgent. As their lips parted their tongues met and flicked back and forth from one mouth to the other. Delinda's arms went around the slender back of her mother and their breasts pressed against the other's as their mouths were now fighting with the other trying to suck the soul from the other.

Breaking the kiss Jillian looked at Delinda and through heavy breathing whispered, "Delinda, I haven't done anything like this since college, I hope I don't disappoint you."

Brushing a lock a hair from her mother's face she planted a peck on the lips; "Don't worry mom. It's like riding a bike, once you do it; it comes back to you quickly."

Jillian laughed, "Riding a bike? Don't you mean like riding a dyke?"

Placing her hand on Delinda's shoulder she pushed her back on the bed. She followed her, covering her lithe model like body with her compact petite form. Their breast crushed against one another's and Jillian moaned as Delinda's stiff fatter nipples scraped against her smaller pink nips.

Jillian looked into Delinda's sparkling blue eyes and licking her full red lips looked down at Delinda's temping tits and smiling said; "May I?"

Delinda just nodded and drew her mother's head down to her tit; "Funny, many years ago my lips were on your nipples, now the tables are turned, oh yes mom, just like that oh yeah mom suck harder. I love the way your tongue rolls my sensitive nipples."

Jillian smiled at her daughter's response and worked harder on the firm mounds under her mouth. All of a sudden Jillian let out a gasp, followed by a loud groan.

Danny was behind Jillian, her petite firm ass wiggling around as she attached Delinda's chest. He couldn't resist as he slipped in behind her and shoved his thick hard cock in her inviting pussy. Gripping her by her slender hips he began pounding in and out of her pussy. She was quickly racing towards a most needed orgasm.

After seeing the videos and being eaten by Danny in the living room she desperately needed to cum again. Being the loving mother she tried to continue pleasuring her daughter, but the fucking that Danny was giving her quaking pussy, she pulled off of Delinda's tit, her long blonde hair covered Delinda's chest and she let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck me Danny, yes harder, slam that big fucking cock in my cunt. Oh Delinda. He's great, oh, oh my god I'm cumming. Yes Danny I'm there. Oh shit fuck meeeeeeeeee!"

She came all over Danny's cock, her juices flowed down her slender thighs she fell against Delinda's chest and Delinda held her as she shook and slowly came down from her mighty orgasm.

Jillian slowly rose from her daughter's chest and gave her a kiss. She planted tiny kisses on her tits and moved lowered across Delinda's tight flat belly that began to rise and fall quicker as Jillian moved toward her silky moist blonde pubic hair. Running her nose through her pubic hair she slipped her tongue tip along Delinda's tight lipped pussy. As she parted her pussy lips, tiny streams of juice began flowing from her pussy. Licking upward she uncovered her clit and running her tongue around and around the pink button, Delinda arched her back and ran her fingers though her mother's long blonde hair. Combing her hair to one side she looked down between her heaving breasts to see Jillian lapping away feverously at her quaking pussy.

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers
12