Las Vegas Evening

Story Info
Incident at Opus.
1.6k words
4.05
19k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked into Opus, Steve smiled. He could see Nessa, that beautiful girl that had arranged for him to get a complimentary suite a couple of days earlier, when he had won big at the Montecito's craps table. She noticed him, smiled widely, and beckoned for him to come on over. She was 5'10" and slim, with dark skin and long black hair, which reminded him of Cleopatra. As he approached Nessa, the girl Nessa had been talking to looked at Steve and exclaimed, "You! Uuungh!" and stomped away angrily.

"What was that about, Steve?" Nessa asked.

"That was Sam, right?" he asked in return.

"Yes. Yes it was." she replied.

"Do you remember the other day when you arranged for my comped suite?" Steve asked. "Well, Sam approached me and offered me uhhhhh, services...but she didn't actually say what those uhhhhmmm, services might be. So I kind of assumed, and well I, uhhh...."

"You what, Steve?" Nessa asked softly, in her British accent.

"I told her I wasn't interested in paying for sex." he replied quietly.

"You what?!?!" Nessa asked incredulously.

Before he could answer, a gorgeous redhead standing to Nessa's right said, "You thought Sam was a hooker?!?!

"Well, I uhh, she's very pretty, and I uhhhmm, well I..." Steve stammered.

Now the tall pretty blonde standing next to the redhead exclaimed, "I can't believe you thought Sam was a hooker!!"

Now Nessa spoke up. "Steve," she said, "These are my friends, Mary and Delinda."

"Mary and Delinda." Steve repeated aloud. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Steve."

"I can't believe you really thought Sam was a hooker." said Mary, the hot redhead.

"Well...she was really vague about the, uhh, 'services' she was offering and I, uhh, I guess I just assumed..." Steve stammered.

"No wonder she's pissed at you." Nessa said. "I would be too."

Steve said, "I haven't gotten a chance to apologize. She runs away when she sees me coming."

"Well she must be embarrassed." said Nessa. Pointing a few yards away, Nessa added, "She's right over there. Why don't you give it a shot?"

"Alright." Steve said as he walked away and approached Sam.

"Remember me?" he asked her.

"Look you..." Sam started to say, before Steve interrupted her.

"Please let me apologize. I assumed something about you the other day, and, uhhhh, well, I was really wrong, and I uhhhmm, I'm sorry..." he stammered.

But before she could answer, he heard a scream behind him. Whirling around, he saw Nessa shoving a 6'3" white guy away from her. A split second later, he saw Delinda ball up her fist and take a swing at a bald 6'2" black guy standing next to the guy Nessa had shoved. Steve sprung into action without thinking. He threw himself between Nessa & the guy she had shoved and snarled, "You put your hands on that woman again and you & I are gonna have a problem. Don't make me hurt you..."

Surprised, both of the girls' assailants took an almost involuntary step back. Steve suddenly realized he might be in trouble, for he was just 5'7", and both guys towered over him. Nessa put her hand on Steve's shoulder and said, "Steve, this is Danny. He's the head of security."

Delinda then spoke up. "And this is Mike. He's in charge of surveillance." she said.

Steve was stunned. He looked at Danny and said, "You're the Security Chief? And you're in charge of surveillance?" as he turned toward Mike.

Both guys were nodding, and starting to smile. "I hope you'll let me apologize," Steve continued. "From over there I thought you were harassing the girls...I couldn't just stand there...I had to do something...look, I'm uhhhhmm, I'm really sorry." he said as he reached out to shake Danny's hand.

"No problem." said Danny, smiling, shaking Steve's hand.

"Yeah, no problem at all." Mike chimed in, also shaking Steve's hand, with a big grin on his face. "We should be thanking you. Those are our friends you were defending."

"Yeah," said Danny, "we should be thanking you."

"No, no...that's crazy..." said Steve.

But Danny slapped him on the back, and he and Mike both said, "Thanks!" as they walked away.

"Steve," Nessa said in an awed voice, "I can't believe you did that."

"Yeah," Delinda added, "that's the bravest thing I've ever seen."

Then Mary chimed in. "Those guys are twice your size...you could have been killed!"

"I guess I didn't think about that..." Steve replied. "I just figured that in the worst case, I'd take a beating, and you guys would get away..."

The next thing he knew, Nessa's tongue was in his mouth. "You're amazing." she purred. "Oh dammit, look at the time. My break's over. I have to get back to work."

"Shoot, me too." said Mary

"And I have to get to Mystique..." said Delinda.

"Well, I guess I'll have to catch you guys later." Steve replied.

Mary and Delinda each gave Steve a big kiss before they walked away. Still kind of stunned by the whole incident, he just stood there with a half smile on his face. The next thing he knew, Sam was standing in front of him. "That was incredible. You tried to take on Mike and Danny by yourself. I've never seen those guys back away like that from anyone..." she told him.

"Well, I didn't know they were just fooling around. I mean, Nessa screamed and I, well I...' he answered.

"I know. You thought the girls were in trouble. Come on," she said smiling, "dance with me."

They had only been dancing to the slow song for a minute when Sam pulled him close and started kissing him deeply. She was small, at 5'4" and 100 lbs., but he had trouble untangling himself from her eager embrace. "Should we be doing this here?" he asked when he was finally able to take a breath.

"No. No we shouldn't. Come with me." Sam answered, as she took him by the hand and led him out of the bar and toward the elevators.

They spent the ride upstairs making out. "This isn't my floor." Steve told Sam, as she started leading him out of the elevator.

"We're going to my suite." she replied

"You have a suite here?" he asked.

"I have to be available 24/7, in case one of my whales needs me." Sam replied.

So Steve said, "You're a marine biologist? I thought you were a casino host..."

"I am a casino host. Whales are the high-rollers that I work for. A marine biologist? Geez..." Sam said

"After that little misunderstanding we had the other day, I'm not taking anything for granted." Steve replied with a grin.

Once they were in her suite, she told him to make himself comfortable for a sec, as she went into the next room. When Sam came back, Steve's jaw dropped almost to the floor. She was stark naked, and she was gorgeous. Pretty face, great legs and ass, nice sized breasts with beautiful nipples. "Well, are you just gonna stand there?" she asked.

They were on each other in a flash. She was undressing him as they sort of waltzed to the bedroom while making out. By the time they reached her bed, he was naked too. "Someone's excited..." Sam said, seeing his hard on.

"You have a little something to do with that." he answered smiling, as he grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed.

He kissed his way down her until his mouth was between her legs. She twisted around so they could pleasure each other orally, which they did until Sam started shaking and moaning, "Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh..."

Then she exclaimed, "Take me. Take me now!"

Steve laid on his back, and Sam mounted him. As she moved up and down on his shaft, he was gently playing with her breasts with his left hand, and her clit with his right. As she started shaking and moaning again, she grabbed his right wrist tightly. He realized she was coming again, and wouldn't let her pull his hand away. "Steve, Steve, your hand..." she was saying.

"Maybe I should get on top," he offered, as he rolled the two of them over.

"Mmmmmmm, yesssssssssss..." Sam moaned in reply.

Steve repositioned himself and started thrusting himself into her, gently at first, then harder and faster, as Sam moaned, "Ohhhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh!" with her nails digging into his butt.

When he felt her start shaking and coming yet again, that pushed him over the edge, and he came too, almost simultaneously with Sam. She looked at him with a wide Cheshire Cat-like grin, and purred, "That was great. I mmmmmmmm, I had, mmmmmmm uhhhhh..."

"I know. I felt them." Steve replied.

She laid in his arms for a while, until both of them had cooled down and relaxed a bit. Then Sam started kissing him again. But suddenly, her phone started buzzing & vibrating on the night table. "G-d damn son of a...." she said as she reached for the phone.

"They what?" Sam said into her phone. "Keep them busy. I'll be right there."

Then, turning to Steve, she said, "I've gotta run. Some guest services drone just pissed off one of my whales."

"Ah, back to your marine biology." he said with a grin, as he started getting dressed.

Already rushing to get her clothes on, she said, "Look, I told you..." before he turned to her and kissed her deeply.

"I know, I know, whales is just code for your clients. Geez, I may be a little slow, but I'm not a complete dolt." Steve answered. "Are you ready to go?"

They left her suite together. Sam headed downstairs to deal with her clients and Steve headed to his suite to get a little rest. It had been quite an evening, and it was still early...